Rate out of 9 and simplify if possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZZD_C5ynflo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-but muh datamining

Hey OP, pretty good ta-
Irredeemable.

2/4

This is from an older thread. I'm not bothering to update it.

3 ACROSS, 3 DOWN, YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

Actually that was from a "favourite series/franchise of all time" thread. Not sure where my "individual games of all time" list is.

My
nigga

2/3

great, now can someone who isn't a complete retard tell me what 3x3 equals?

NICE

I like portal and portal 2 so I just put the gun

I haven't finished Dishonored 2 so it feels unfair to put it, but I have to say that so far it's an upgrade to the first in almost every way except writing

Go home grill

4/5

9/6

2/2

0/*

fag/op

am i doing this right? :^)

How can you like a game you didn't play?

maybe bacause i just put down random numbers since no one gives a shit?
Maybe because the only games people post in these threads are always the same, that they know v approves?
maybe because the only reason these threads exist it's for a bunch of faggots to just shit on other people taste and feel superior for 5 seconds?

You're telling me that Holla Forums in general likes Halo?

Holla Forums has always been PC-focused so console exclusive shooters don't gather much fandom here. Yet it still does seem to gather more discussion once in a while. It just depends on what part of Halo they are talking about. It's a franchise that did degrade as it went on. The first two are generally quite well received, the only sore voices being butthurt valvedrones who live in the delusion that Half-Life wasn't more linear, static and cinematic than Combat Evolved. Halo 3 and Online gather some love as well. The newer ones are hated about as much as Cawadoodies and other modern factory-produced fps games.

5/6

9/9

2/2

5/7

5/6

8/9

9/9

I'd update this but I really can't be fucked, probably just change Stronghold to Silent Hill 2

3/4

6/7

4/4
Nice

9/9

4/7

8/9

6/7

5/6 with SH2

The title is from an old thread where OP started one of these and labeled it a "9x9" because he was a faggot, hence the filename.

5.5/6
+MGS2, Max Payne, MGS3, FNV, Stalker
~GTAIV

4/5
+Thief 2, Metroid III, Doom, SS2
-Undertale

5/5
+Morrowind, MGS, RE2, SotN, SS2

3.5/4
+MGS2, DMC3, SotN
~Mirror's Edge

4/4
+Metroid Prime, Dood Sex, MMX, Conker

2/3

1/2

Haven't played any of these.

2/2

9/9

1/2

2/3

1/1

1/1

1/2

2/2

Games that just missed pic related are Deus Ex, DMC3 Special Edition and Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

4/4
+ NV, MGS3, STALKER SOC, GTA IV

5/5
+ Republic Commando, Chaos Theory, Hotline Miami, SR2, Doom

0/0 it always makes me feel like a pleb when this happens

7/8
+ SMB, Dark Souls, Mega Man 2, Street Fighter II, Metroid, Tomb Raider, Half Life
- Zelda

4/4
+ Galaxy, Dishonored, F.E.A.R., Portal

3/3
+ Dark Souls, Doom, Super Metroid

4/4
+ MGS, RE2, SOTN, Morrowind

3/3
+ Mirror's Edge, DMC3 SE, SOTN

4/4
+ Dragon's Dogma DA, Bloodborne, Metroid Prime, Deus Ex

5/5
+ Mario 64, Sonic & Knuckles, Morrowind, Half Life, MGS

Missed this one.
4/4
+ Duke, Doom, FO2, Streets of Rage

5/6
I think I still have that guide somewhere

6/6

7/7

2/2

My nigga

5/6
Shadow Warrior is pretty meh for me, but Blood is a great game that has hands-down the best death screams I have ever heard in a video game. The SoR Remake is also beautiful.

5/5
+ Spyro, Unreal Tournament, Halo 3, Doom, TF2

You're in for David is Mondo's brother.

He decided to take a walk around the block.

Class system.

Banjo-Tooie; discovering Atlantis and the pipe leading to Grunty Industries are some of my favorite video game related memories

youtu.be/ZZD_C5ynflo

what did I mean by this?

Hilarious, now do you even know what an anecdote is? I'm just saying experiences that aren't necessarily fun can still be valuable

Holy cow!

I'll think about it.

kys

3D Realms outfit and height on Gearbox's model would work best.

looks fun aside from the memes, probably the only xbox game I want on PC

all the popups
jessus

Alice

All the prequels and side games definitely killed Suikoden. Don't know how people can claim Suikoden V is one of the best when it didn't have any connection to the previous games except runes and a couple cameo characters. In all other ways, it just felt like a super slow, super light version of Suikoden II.