Wherefore child-making is a very great and a most pious thing in life for them who think aright...

>Wherefore child-making is a very great and a most pious thing in life for them who think aright, and to leave life on earth without a child a very great misfortune and impiety; and he who hath no child is punished by the daimones after death.

>And this is the punishment: that that man's soul who hath no child, shall be condemned unto a body with neither man's nor woman's nature, a thing accursed beneath the sun.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetica
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it's not from the Bible, its from Satan.

Oy vey, goy don't fucking breed.

What is this from? It sounds like something you would expect out of the Lectitio Divinitatus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetica
TL;DR: Gnostic alchemy

make white babies

How did you know?

We must secure the existence of white cunny.

Idiocracy?

Idiocracy?

I want to have beautiful white children with Alexa Bliss

Are you sure "she's" able to bear children?

I see no reason to think she doesn't

Goyim, I…

I want to make children with her too
I'm half white tbh

Go rape some whores when they're ovulating OP

what's the other half?

20% Brazillian, 10% Peruvian, 10% Mexican, 5% African-American, 2.5% Jewish, 1% Ethno asian, 1% Cheeroke and 0.5% Mesopotamian.

My mom calls me a handsome man and my older sister always praises my 8.5 inch dick when she gives me sex practice. I'm sure that I am the perfect, genetic male to inseminate and breed beautiful Miss. Alexa Bliss. Planning to send her a tweet tonight to make my next move.

What about women?

lemme know how that turns out

Is that you Zimmerman?

Stay on your side, vile scum

Protip: anytime someone does this they are usually a jew.

He already said he was 2.5% Jewish.

Exactly he admitted it, after he listed everything under the sun.. this is an attempt to "blend" in or minimize their jew blood.
Sometimes they don't admit it but anytime you see this the person is most likely a full blooded jew trying use misdirection.

I like to think of it as an infiltration priority list.