Joint Operations Thread

Brought to you by >>>/radcorp/
IRC - qchat.rizon.net/?channels=#RadCorp
Steam group - steamcommunity.com/groups/RadicalWeekends
The steam group will stay active and only serve to announce and set event reminders.

ARE YOU READY OPERATORS?
FAQ What is Joint Operations?

Joint Operations is a multiplayer tactical shooter made by NovaLogic that can handle up to 64 players.
Why should I play? 30+ different maps up to 64 square km 35+ different vehicles 44 different weapons God knows how many maps 110% TACTICOOL.
Where can I get the game?
If you want to support NovaLogic, you can purchase the game and it's expansion from NovaLogic's website.
However, a torrent of the game is also available. I believe the Download links are provided at the bottom.

How do I play online?
After installing and updating both Joint Operations: Typhoon Rising and it's expansion pack Joint Operations: Escalation,
you need to download GameRanger and Holla Forumsmod 1.1. Look through GameRanger to find a Joint Operations: Escalation room.

Download links are provided at the bottom.
If you have a legitimate version, you can also play on NovaWorld.
How do I host a game? It'll be obvious when you download GameRanger.
Just make sure to host Joint Operations: Escalation because it has more goodies than the base games.

Anything else I should know?
Just read the readme files.
While they are already included in all the downloads, I've also uploaded them to ghostbin.
If you run into any issues check tweakguides.com/JointOps_7.html first.

DOWNLOADS
Game
Torrent: kat.cr/joint-operations-typhoon-rising-escalation-t9688354.html#main [no seeders so far]
Legitimate Version: novaworld2.com/index.php?idtag=4d3a39bf2ef88&do=/public/store/catalog/
Developer repack - Recommended method [base + expansion fully updated all you need then is V-mod, if required and GameRanger in order to play with Holla Forums]: http:files.novalogic.com/C3/kpvsh/JOCAG_Install.exe

GameRanger: gameranger.com/
Holla Forumsmod 1.1 (ESSENTIAL TO PLAY WITH Holla Forums): sendspace.com/file/cjwnf3,
rehost/repackage : sendspace.com/file/h9drc5 - [V-Mod-Files-V2.7z]
[Includes added the original file so it is easier to replace if needed]
password : file-name
sha256 : 1de6e84d1bc87e946eb14e1698a9c0bb47abd94cb1ceff922a557df327040aa4

READMES (IMPORTANT)
Joint Operations (ESSENTIAL IF YOU PIRATED IT): ghostbin.com/paste/ddm32
Holla Forumsmod 1.1 (INSTRUCTIONS for original download merged with details for V-Mod-Files-V2.7z): ghostbin.com/paste/5nd26

Archive of files.
mega.nz/#F!VBBGBb6T!b48EBFH8n9QOMXQOB9yfWg

Suggestion for hosts, change
mp_allowsniperscopezoom = 0 to 1
located in game.cfg inside the root folder for Joint Ops.
As Novalogic disabled sniper zoom in multiplayer for supposedly balancing reasons.

Thanks to the user who created the original OP.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!VBBGBb6T!b48EBFH8n9QOMXQOB9yfWg
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
kat.cr/joint-operations-typhoon-rising-escalation-t9688354.html#main
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will hosting a CO-OP game around 9 PM UTC/GMT tomorrow.

I fell for the tacticool meme months ago, I'm never reinstalling this shit game again and no one else should either. It's just an unfun headache simulator.

THIS IS 8TH INFANTRY COMPANY CALLING IN MEME SUPPORT

You playin now?

what in the name of fuck is wrong with you
pasta is outdated to shit nobody's fucking hosting joint ops stop making these threads nobody's gonna fucking host it especially your dumb ass just fucking stop ok
even fucking radcorp is dead and been dead for several months where did you even dig up this pasta from you worthless cunt

What is wrong with playing some tatical game online with Holla Forums ?
Outdated how? All links are still working
I refuse to belive that you are serious, the source is right at the top.
(checked)
No as I have things to complete, before tomorrow.

What makes this game shit? Also how is it "an unfun headache simulator"?

If this thread dies by the time I get ready to setup, lesson learned.

Casuals can't comprehend anything that requires proper utilization of their mental capacity, even videogames.

Anyway you can only get Holla Forumsmod from mega.nz/#F!VBBGBb6T!b48EBFH8n9QOMXQOB9yfWg since the sandspace link is down.

just go watch some fucking anime or something what you're doing is both wrong and retarded and i wont waste my time explaining why

exactly, this thread's existence is a proof.

Reuploaded the sendspace file to the vola
volafile.io/r/HF33Go

Then don't, just leave.

Game Ranger Room
Name: JointOps
pass: JointOps

>Torrent: kat.cr/joint-operations-typhoon-rising-escalation-t9688354.html#main

Too soon…

I will keep on hosting untill 11:30 PM UTC/GMT

Is anybody actually in the server?

So, the poor man's ARMA?

Besides me, no.

Yes, it is more arcadey though (bouncing off solid objects for one) and the max player count without GameRanger using is 150 or so I have heard.

Someone is a fag

and it will remain that way. leave joint ops alone

Quit being a faggot, sage isn't a downvote.

you tell em reddit

One user joined then almost certainty instantly quit, so that is something I guess.

You're a faggot. I don't care about joint ops, but I just thought you know that you really are a fucking faggot.

dont cry now aspie, i was right all along

I was going to join but I don't see the room.

It's unpolished and buggy, just like the second one that was shat in like 1 year after it, though admitedly not as bad.

Daedlic should stick to point&click adventures.