I should have listened to Holla Forums

I bought Overwatch for a friend and myself. His wife obtained it via promotion and encouraged us to join in.

I knew Holla Forums said this game was full of Tumblr faggots, but I went ahead in thinking it couldn't be that bad. Oh my sweet Jesus in a manger, it is that bad. Fucking ddlg "daddy issues" girls who don't shut up in the comments section, using baby talk and then saying "sowwy :c" whenever we ask them to fucking stop. There are pieces of shit who are level 70 and STILL can't grasp the idea of shooting while moving.
Of course, no game is complete without the sjw offended crowd who believe they are able to silence anyone who trash talks shit players on the other team.

Why do people play this shit? I fully believe this is the absolute worst community I've ever seen outside of a weeb MMO

Nice blog faggot.

Maybe fucking go back to reddit you estrogen frothing autist

they're desperate for attention and validation. also shlickbait.

I played this game with my friend who streams so the whole team was streaming(!). Everyone was doing their fake broadcasts voice and trying to be all proper. They didn't like my nigger jokes. Their viewers probably did.

Not hard to believe considering "progression" is simply just a grind for cosmetics. You don't need to be good or even competent to "progress" (especially since it's a team game), you just need to throw enough hours at the game.

…what the hell are you guys played?
When i tried out Overwatch nobody really talked in the chat and everyone muted anyone else that used any form of mic, so basically people just played the game.

Lucky

Who cares. You got what you deserved by playing that turd. Cry harder, faggot.

What do you mean 'still'? Level 50 to 80 is extremely low today.

Some of us have jobs, you sped motherfucker

Have you considered not being autistic?

Because Team Fortress 2 has been on a steady decline for years and Blizzard marketed Overwatch as the best alternative to it. Basically they released it at the right time and now it has boomed in popularity.

I bet you are the kind of faggot that tryhards in quickplay.

OP you keep making threads to shit on overwatch
I know you are the same faggot that has made dozens of them now
please just stop, this is not halfchan

You do understand you're no better than SJWs except you went here to complain?

He understands it. He just wanted to shitpost, probably. After all he thinks Holla Forums is one person.

Consider suicide
…in 2 months

Don't you have the overwatch thread to spam, Portugal?

Its been done

I actually can't play a game without someone echoing a 250+ posted thread on Holla Forums

What has been done? Nothing has changed. There's still Overwatch threads on Holla Forums well after the game's launch. Nothing you have done has stopped Overwatch threads from being made and posted in. Also this is a slow ass site, page 3 with 284 replies is pretty average. Are you new here or something?

It wasn't that bad at launch, but now tumblr is the bulk of what's left. I wish I could get my 40 buckaroos back.

Do you have proof?

Just play with your friend and his wife if she's cool. Why would you let other people drag your enjoyment of something you like down? Unless you don't actually like the game, in which case stop playing it.

/r/overwatch

That's not tumblr, that's reddit, you illiterate nigger.

Shitposting and using sage as a downvote are the best tools anons have to remove threads that trigger them

wew
Overwatch isn't even original. It's just ripping off two of Valve's games, TF2 and DoTA 2. It's basically an ASSFAGGOTS in first-person.

Blizzdrones gonna drone tbh

Never really encountered that, but then again I've been mainly doing quickplay.

How did Overwatch sell so well while Battleborn was a huge flop when they were 90% the same

Its a fucking weird situation inwhich you find people named Kebab Remover and /k/ tier shit on Rainbow Six Siege while Overwatch is mostly reddit and tumblr, I thought it would end up being autistfest like TF2 but pandering to the SJW demographic seems to have worked in the long term.

normalfag get out

Just because they use imageboard memes it doesn't mean they are from one. It's probably some le epik memester

fuck the sage disappeared for some retarded reason

>>>/tumblr/

pretty sure he was calling the OP a normalfag for trying OW

A small secret not many people know: a website called HugeLol (basically 9fag 2: Electric Boogaloo) is full of imageboard memes, some of them Holla Forumslite. It's sister site, HiddenLol (the NSFW version of HugeLol) is Holla Forums incarnate, dare I say they seem more radical and edgy than Holla Forums itself.

That said, chances are they do visit imageboards. Fuck, people like these may be a huge percent of imageboard users that had rather act tsundere to their "home sites" to appear truer to other people who are also trying to act like "a true channer". Chances are this is the reason many of the top boards including Holla Forums in Holla Forums are so fucking retarded: they are composed of edgy teenage memesters who are putting an act, and failing at it, but since they are the majority they think this bad act is what it means to follow extreme imageboards' netiquette.

Kill yourself, you fucking underaged newfag.

You couldn't have hit the nail on the head more true than that. This is a thing that has been festering for years now. Like look at a screencap of any 4chan thread from pre-2007. You'll see nothing but just a bunch of people usually just posting for fun, using terms and words people would find "cringey" today. When's the last time you saw someone earnestly use "for teh lulz" on an imageboard?

That's your problem or his?

It was advertised literally everywhere.

There was a whole advertising campaign in Deviantart where the admins held some contest and shat announcements to your inbox about it.

GOTY or GOATSE 2016

Who won, D.Va as a rabbit shitting herself or the D.Va kin transformation?