Nightshade

Play this game right now, idiot.
Same guys who did Shadowrun SNES.
Much of the gameplay of that game came from this. Play it. You'll thank me.
I'm also the coolest guy on the board for knowing about this game.

You sound like a gay faggot so stop

The average redditor knows about it thanks to jewtubers. So you're about as cool as a redditor.

You're just jealous. It's understandable.

No they don't. You don't either. Now you do because I educated you. You owe me thanks.

I remember this thing

No, thank you.

sounds like trash OP, everyone should play this instead

And all the females had anime-ish faces but nobody else did.

I liked Nightshade before it was cool. I still own my copy too. It's a very unique game.

I have it AND I have shadowgate and deja vu in mint condition with all materials.

You dun good user. I'd love to track down a copy of deja'vu

No thanks. I'd rather play something similar to MegaDrive Shadowrun.

Look, if you're gonna have a shirtless meathead runner, why the fuck not show him being chromed?
What the fuck is the point of going around shirtless like a goddamn idiot if you aren't even showing off your chrome?
This is pissing me off more than it should.

Low cost commercial. They just went to Toys-R-Us to get guns and dressed them all up with belts and clothes that probably came from a sex shop.

Never watched him. You clearly do.

At first I thought you were a faggot, but now I kind of like you.

Every friend I ever had has told me this exact thing.

I do, and I don't think there's anything wrong with jontron. You're just not special for knowing about this game.

You watch "personalities" play video games. You're so beneath me that this reply is more than you deserve.

millen cucks need not apply

How many people on Holla Forums do you think have actually played a SNES, not counting emulators.

I played Dankey Kang on my cousin's SNES when I was 4. :^)

I like everything from 2 to 8 with 6-8 being the best.

I liked 10 for one of the endings which I thought was pretty deep.

I have one that my parents bought for me when they were new, still works too though I needed to replace the power brick once. But I only have 18 games for it, I've played much more on emulators, though I still play my favorites on original hardware.
Also I'd assume the majority of Holla Forums has played one. You act like its an old thing but 8/v/'s user base is probably mostly are 20-25 years old

No.

Nintendo has Zelda and Pokémon. It doesn't matter if the Switch doesn't BTFO the PS4 because Nintendo cannot lose with those two IPs.

Given the track record with Blizzard and their pride. Do you really think a little negative news is gonna away them?

MODS