Alt Kike BTFO

This after half an hour of sargoy calling him a spineless disappointment lol.
hooktube.com/watch?v=0LZh6VzLhxU

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/andrew-anglin-brutally-humiliates-the-vile-slob-sargon-of-akkad/
archive.is/2Oc1Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any such thing as far right eceleb? Is the left v right paradigm dead? Is the JQ racist or anti-semetic? Can an ethnostate be desirable to a non-zionist?
Bump for curious.

Why does Anglin not want to have a discussion about that?

Because he’s controlled op. Would think getting destroyed by a good goy literal cuck who self identifies as quadroon would make that obvious, looking at the comments though, nope.

How is this relevant?

how exactly did he get destroyed, sargon was a fucking sperg like always

According to you literally everyone but you is controlled op tbh

The alt right as a whole is controlled op. How new are you?

Meh, board is slow af atm.

Only listened that far so dunno maybe he comes back later. Up till then though is him just saying he wants to taze minorities who don’t leave voluntarily. Soygoy has him cornered by logic the whole time, would call that getting destroyed.

I mean you always say that about everyone no matter the context or group. You just call anyone who doesn't agree in every detail with you controlled op.

The alt-right controls sargon???

Jim isn’t and from what can tell he’s puppet mastering all these chucklefucks. That’s not riding his dick either just pointing out a fact.

soygoy was just assblasted about being humiliated by implicit dickie, so he thought if he had a debate with some psychopath who just came in and said a bunch of crazy stuff he might have looked good in comparison, thus redeeming himself
unfortunately for him anglin tried to have a reasonable debate, so sargon kept trying to bait him into saying something over the top without success
how does anglin not falling for soygoy's obvious trick "getting destroyed" you braindead retard?
maybe you should go back to r/liberalist

Lol you’re obviously lost, dipshit
>>>/reddit/

Sargon's only argument was that enforcing the ethnostate peacefully would be impossible because people would resist and that would lead to violence
by this logic no law should ever be enforced, how do you hope to stop a mass shooter without expecting him to fire back? should we then remove laws against mass shootings? this is stupid
anglin correctly replied that any violence that might break out would be on the people who tried to resist the law, that's all he had to concede and he had no reason to let soygoy push him further
that's all i have to say about your low shilling effort, now it's time for you to go back the liberalist subreddit to develop a new strategy with your fellow kekistanis

Holy. Fucking. Shit. Every single time this literal fedora tipping faggot "debates" ANYONE, he loses more and more of his followers who haven't yet heard him outside of a perfectly rehearsed/scripted video rant. Step one of winning a debate is to not seem extremely annoying and obnoxious irregardless of how well though out your arguments are. How can you lack the self-awareness to fuck that up so hard every single time? Who should he debate next? Since he cares about the hall of cost so much, I want to see him turn into a babbling mess debating David "I've read the ORIGINAL sources" Irving. Also, Anglin is a fucking NOBODY.

it tends to happen when somebody thinks he's smarter than he actually is

Jesus at least read what you’re replying to before you start white knighting actual shills like a sperg: the fact sargon beat him isn’t praising sargon it’s showing what a joke anglin is. Let me ask you: do you believe in german lampshades and gas chambers? Bet you’re too pussy to say yes even on anonymous imageboard, probably because ecelebs like Eric Hunt who have actual balls wind up with their lives destroyed. Meanwhile you think it’s what, brave? to point out niggers have lower IQs (which most niggers don’t even dispute) and that mentally ill trannies are mentally ill.
You’re just JIDF without the paycheck.

sargon beat nobody but himself, and i already explained you why
i don't give a fuck about anglin, the fact that he did better than soygoy is not really an achievement considering even dickie spencer managed to do that
if the fact that he decided not to touch the topic of the 6 gorillion alone makes you sperg out to the point of jumping on the stepfather's wagon i really don't know what to tell you but to have fun on the liberalist subreddit
maybe when you find out what the super-secret-plan-to-defeat-the-SJWs-that-is-definitely-going-to-work-but-i'm-not-going-to-tell-you-anything-because-it's-a-secret is you can give us a hint

That’s all you have? Okay then since you’re such a 1488 purist explain how anglin won
Sargon points out how moronic this is and even opens the door for anglin to destroy him, but anyone saying he won the debate must be a liberalist whatever the fuck that means. I take it back, JIDF probably wouldn’t hire anybody this unconvincing and dumb.

the fuck do i know, i'm not anglin and i'm not here to whiteknight his argument
i'm simply here because i see you deepthroating sargon's fat greasy cock and i feel the need to burst your bubble
you can spend all your time here listing all the arguments soygoy could have made, but that's not what he did, he sperged out like the demented manchild he is letting anglin clearly come out as the better man
and the reason i keep calling you a liberalist is because i honestly sincerely can't imagine anybody but the most braindead sargon's fanboy watch those first 10 minutes where the fat cuck opens up with "haha, did you guys expect me to have a debate? nah man, i just want to have a conversation, i don't want to address any of those points, so hey anglin, do you mind telling us how much of a genocidal maniac you are?" and not only manage not to cringe, but also claim he "destroyed" anything but the last remains of his reputation

Yep you sure got me there Chaim. Can’t wait till he debates spencer again, at this point dickie could say all real white men should be chipped and if sargoy disagrees you’ll be first in line.

I like Sargon's videos, I find them entertaing. I don't know anything about this debate autism as I don't have the patience, mental energy, and attention span too care. I find this thread silly, and I fail to see how this has anything to do with Holla Forums.

Two Holla Forumsacks trying to out virtue signal each other is entertaining + good for pph + keeps lefty cancer in check. It’s Holla Forums relevant since ecelebs are the modern equivalent to television stars.

Sarcuck lost the debate and Andrew Niggerlin is a poor debater.
Really makes you think
dailystormer.name/andrew-anglin-brutally-humiliates-the-vile-slob-sargon-of-akkad/

archive.is/2Oc1Y

Sup maisiefag

Wew. Okay will try to break this down (again) for you and strawman user. Blacks and spics have no real political power outside being consumer bases for fiat money gibs, agreed? Meanwhile jews control
and according to at least half of Holla Forums the POTUS (which I disagree with embed related first few minutes). Larping about muh ethnostate is a distraction the equivalent to jingling keys in front of a retarded toddler. Point isn’t sargon being better or more right than anglin it’s the fact he was able to shoot down the concept of ethnostate using centrist logic of a grade schooler. Anglin could have crushed him anytime he wanted - historically or ad hominem - but chose to play on his centrist battlefield instead and even letting sargoy tease him about it. There’s a reason his brand of kosher brings down 6 figures a year.

Which type? A all-white-people ethnostate or a single-ethnicity ethnostate?

It is not only about political and economic power, it is about ethno-demographic dynamics and replacement and the advent of ethnic vote and power struggle

The former. Mike Tyson, louis farrakhan, denzel washington, kanye west etc are just going to up and leave for africa don’t ya know, after congress - including democrats who need minority votes like oxygen - vote in an ethnostate amendment. Totally within the parameters of possibility, even politely questioning the holocaust not so much.

Why does Anglin look like an albino nigger?

That's a funny way of saying they laughed and mocked him endlessly.

It's so cringey to see these guys bowing down and licking his feet when it's clear to anyone that he doesn't like or respect them at all, especially Andy.

Sargon of Akkad: Retarded english cuck that thinks egalitarianism is hip

Andrew Anglin: Slavic/jewish guy who wants to destroy white people by pretending to support a white ethno-state

It checks out.

Oops wrong link, one I meant to post must already been taken down. Probably in there sonewhere but Duke’s point is basically Trump is keeping his friends close and enemies closer, recognizing jerusalem as the capital is a completely empty gesture that only puts more scrutiny and controversy on israel and their ethnostate.

You mean Mr Mekotur?

Obviously.

Sorry but your hero destroyed anglin so bad he decided he's not going to debate the alt right anymore ;)

wanna know how i know you're not from around here?

where, how, what kind of drugs do you take?

That strawman again. So in this scenario anglin must be your hero then? Okay, $8,000 a month explains sargoy’s willingness to shill the holohoax, what’s your man’s excuse?

If you’re more than 5 years old and take any of that shit seriously, consider suicide. It’s raw bare bone stupidity like yours that draws normalfags to pseudo intellects - eg sargoy and peterson - like flies to shit.

tbh you have to be literally retarded to think the Holocaust didn't happened.

What's it with the Jim personality cult anyway? Even here people suck his dick.

reported

AHHAHAHHAHAHA

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

LOOK AT HIS FACE. WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE -

*inhales*

OY VEY VEY VEY VEY VEY

Anglin looks like the Jewish kids I used to give Indian-burns back in high school.

also
and you talk about strawmans? now, i don't know what anglin's opinion on the subject is, as i said i never really cared for him, but in this stream i didn't see him shilling for anything, all i saw is sargon tangentially mentioned 6 gorillion to make his point and anglin said he didn't want to have that discussion in that moment, and that was enough to rile your tits up so much you ended up siding with the guy who had been sperging out for 3 hours. assuming you're not just a bad shill, that is
finally, you miss the point once again, i didn't ask you what you think of anglin's plan, i asked you how did sargon "shoot down" anglin in your eyes
so i ask you again: which one of soygoy's brillant argument convinced you to come here gorgling the fat manchild's cock? was it when he tried to backpaddle in the first 10 fucking minutes of the stream? or the clumsy attempts at pushing anglin to say something crazy? tell us user

gee, it sure seems jewish in here

I don't hate Sargon, but when he's acting like this much of a jackass and an idiot, he deserves to have his career torched. He could have stuck to making videos about college anarchists and marxists acting like cult members and talking about how the media is overtly lying about things that are easy to research. Easy targets that are easy to make videos about. He could have coasted for a decade on that shtick. Instead, he got a swelled head and now he's suffering for it, like he deserves to.

How can you not hate him? Are you one of those people that claim "I don't hate anybody"? I despise Sargon, he is a filthy rat. He sits in the "middle" and claims both the left and right is bad. He doesn't understand nuance and lives in a false dichotomy. People like this should be hated for their ignorance.

I don't give enough of a fuck about him to dedicate that kind of emotional reaction.

So you just accept him lol. This lazy shit makes me want to kill myself.

Show, don't tell!

He's a cool guy who makes cool videos, but as always people take things too far.

please link to a "cool video".

You can find one yourself faggot.

disregard this post, I thought you were talking about another Jim

I know, I think Jim is great, I thought he was talking about someone else.

The good old Alisnki tactic.

This again. I thought it died the night Drumpf got elected.

Well don't leave us hanging.

Don't you dare talking bad about Taylor Senpai

What is Metokur's endgame with Warski?

well let's just say, this jim like fucking niggers.

To continue pretending to be their friend and instigate drama between them and others until his obnoxious behavior makes it overwhelmingly clear he was never their friend and they come to their senses or get run off of youtube.

That could take a while. The alt-right and youtubers in general are not very smart. Jim might be at this for years. The only problem is that it is affecting his video releases. When was the last video he made? A month ago?

He released a statement to his patrons that he was too sick to make videos and wont be doing that for a while.
Still well enough to hop on streams and stir shit though.

crow?

I would actually like it if he was actually embracing the right, but he's not. It's clear that he's just playing them for his own amusement.

Does Peter Hitchens count?
Yes.

ITT: brainlets

Does the jewcuck of assmad acknowledge what happens when you let niggers loose in your nation?

White girls get blacked.

I only listened to hear sargoy embarrass himself again, anglin was working from the same palate as Spencer - a retarded idea yet ideologically defendable nonetheless - but unlike dickie failed to gain the initiative at any point + couldn’t even choose a goalpost to defend. The holohoax thing was the finally straw, don’t follow storm front but if he’s any indication they’re either inept larpers or legit controlled op. In the context of the “debate” it was like sargoy putting his gloves down and giving him his chin, but naw he doesn’t want to have that discussion since what pertinence would it have on german forced immigration or the israeli ethnostate amirite. Whether he’s a shill or retard doesn’t matter just like soygon being a cuck (in every sense of the word) doesn’t matter, he won the debate handily. At least the 45 minutes of it was able to stomach.