My Summer Car

What is my summer car? A wood cutting and delivering DUI simulator disguised as a finnish shit box car building game

Which one of you paid money and didn't read a guide on how to build a car?

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.io/r/HF33Go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOL SO ECCENTRIC

don't be jealous you can't handle the hottest game this winter

We already had threads about it. Not much more to discuss about it anymore.

how about we upload the right pictures this time

what gaem?

wow, rood. Eat a dick

I still need to know the game

I never really finished pimping out my car and just got back to it. most recent patch also randomizes where police get put so now you actually have to sometimes be sober and obey speed limits on the highway to not get fined
and get rear ended while the police do nothing to help

I restarted because my muffler was lost forever and now I cant make it back from the inspection (which I passed) without my engine overheating and stopping. I keeping trying to tune the carb but seems like whatever I do it just keeps happening

try peeing in your radiator, your coolant may be low like that time i was a genius. or you could have low oil

Does a green bar need to show up for that, because I can't find it. I broke in the shop to try to get some coolant or oil but I guess you cant steal those. I forgot but my engine starts backfiring first I suppose I'll try to richin the carb a bit again, I'm stopped at the side of the road letting it cool down

yea a green bar will show up. the big fat white containers are coolant. it also never runs out so you only need to buy 1

also you should be removing the caps with the mouse wheel so you can actually dump fluid in

I actually really liked the game for the building part, but all the chores and job that they ask you to do are very confusing.

I got this dude calling me in the middle of the night to pick him up without mentioning where the fuck he was.

Honestly I like both the building and chores aspect of it but they dont really fit well together. You have no real reason to build the car and if you do want to build it, the chores just gets in the way of that and every trip out is a risk of dying horribly and having to restart everything. Doing odd jobs in Finland simulator and REALLY autistic shitbox building simulator would be great as two separate games.

ITT: Anons who bought an early access game

remember that the official pronunciation for the name is "my-soo-mer-caarrr"

you can pirate it you know

Map has a dart for the current objective, look at it. He's also very clearly drunk and needs a pick up, it would only make sense for him to be somewhere where you can get drunk at and there's only one place in town like that. I'm not sure if it's said in the translated phone call but I think it's made clear in the actual voice acting for the call. There's a lot of flavor and important parts left out of the translation that are in the voice lines. If you can't figure out where to pick him up you should just ignore that mission since the actual hard part is to figure out where to drop him off.

What about just beacuse you want to build the car? Do you need a fucking objective marker or something that tells you to build it? Don't you want to take that piece of junk and make it work, pass the inspection and then trick the fuck out of it? If you need a reason to build the car other than "build the car and then drive it" this game was not for you from the very beginning.
You don't need to do any of the chores to build the car. Just unplug the phone. You have enough money for couple of days of food and the fan belt. If you want to keep driving the car after it's built you need to do the chores but I don't see the problem with that.
sounds like someone needs to git gud. t: someone who played 20 hours on permadeath without dying.

If you want to talk about how there aren't enough chores then I'll agree of that but if you take the chores out of the game it would wear thing very quick and if you took out everything but the chores it would be an awful game.

In a game called "My Summer Car," which is primarily about building a car, you need a reason to build the car? Just don't play the game at all then. Your criticism is probably solid but come on, user.

Is this an authentic experience of what it's like to be Finnish?

It's the most authentic one right now. There are some glaring omissions so it can't be considered a general Finland simulator but for the slice it focuses on it's pretty accurate.

Yes.

Update when?

It can run out.

Holy shit this fucker needs to rewrite the walking and looking controls.
It just feels so wrong, like I'm playing someone's 2-week student game.

oh shit i thought the coolant and motor oil never run out at the rate i go through the dot-4 fluids

sometime before christmas apparently. and it looks like its adding more rally parts and someone you can race against that's not part of the weekend rally race

Newer updates seem to fuck up the steering, on keyboard atleast. The steering wheel turns slowly when the car starts to accelerate and tweaking the "Steering Help" section doesn't really do shit, and if i disable it it just becomes snap steering and the car jumps to the right and left. How do i fix this?

go to the steering controls and change high speed steering rate. smaller numbers make it turn/return faster. the sweet spot i use is 10

Oh thanks, it worked, i can finally be autistic again with my car.

10/10 pirating this shit ASAP

By the way if anyone is interested in some authentic era-appropriate finnish music I made a playlist in the past threads that some other user then expanded upon. It's the music you hear in most of the webms posted here.

I don't know what's the cool hip place to upload things and I don't want to register anywhere so I put the archive in the vola that the share thread uses. Search for "MSC Radio Folder.7z"
volafile.io/r/HF33Go

i wish he released the soundtrack

hello and welcome to Holla Forums

Kat, but they ruined her

My wheels

Riding inside buildings.

Goodbye and hello

I'm an angry channer, tell me, what does save this game from falling into the sack of "SO RANDUM LEL GOTTA TELL PEWD ABOUT THIS"? or nothing does and it's just being shilled under the radar?

Multiple big time randumb streamers like Lirik and so on have tried streaming it. The car building is too autistic for them to make any progress and they get frustrated in minutes. That and they can't work a manual car even if their lives depended on it. There's no "jump in and fuck around for 15 minutes" in this game, either you go hard or you go home baby.

I've started the game, but dont know what to do
Help

Build your car.

The game is a comfy as fuck. You assemble your car from scratch through trial and error and in general enjoy the Finnish life.

Be more specific

don't worry, I got your annoying Swedish e-celeb right here

I've just started the game but all I can do is running around the house and getting on the van, which I can't drive, only turn on

all but one car in this game has a manual gear box. if you don't know how to drive one, look it up on the internet. remember to disable the parking brake.

It's kind of unrealistic how well the parking break works. I've driven away while forgetting to take it off once before, you do drive. Just very slowly.

There's a boat a minute away from the house you can take out.

I disabled the parking brake, but now I dont remember if I inserted the first gear

just stop playing. you're clearly too fucking incompetent for anything and it's a miracle you know how to post here or even breath.

You can change the controls to include a button to go directly into neutral.

true enough. mine gets jammed on the first pull of the lever until i get it released by hand with my shitty car irl. i might as well not even have one

the gear box in the game is already assembled and one big piece

i had to read a car assembly guide cause im so dumb

Holy fuck I can't disable the breaks in the van… The interaction menu just keeps flickering.

There's nothing wrong with that but if you can't figure out what gear your car is in like then you probably need to kill yourself.

What interaction menu? You put your mouse on the brake and hold a mouse button to enable/disable it.

Thanks, I'm a retard, I was L-clicking, not R-clicking. After your advice, I got driving to the shops then hit something in the road and died horribly. It was fun.

Fuck off, roach!

I've done that in real life aswell, it works, but it's a bit jumpy, especially reversing.