ITT videogames only you are hyped for

ITT videogames only you are hyped for.

Vid related but that's probably because most people don't care about Point and Clicks and more.

Other urls found in this thread:

igg-games.com/silence-free-download.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Grow up. Realize that All Games Are Shit Until Proven Otherwise.

You should never be hyped for Indie or AAA trash.

If you aren't a hollow shell of a being, barely capable of feeling anything but cynical detachment, Holla Forums might not be the right place for you.

Im so sorry for you user, I hope you can feel real joy and happiness one day.

im pretty excited for Nioh, persona 5, Nier automatic gameplay mode, and FFXV-2, DOA6, red faction guerilla 2, a new godeater, gravity rush 2, and senran kagura: super naked crazy watergun fight

No you aren't.

PANTHEON: RISE OF MCQUAID

Why the hell would that be a thing?
The only thing in your list that looks good is the Bushido Bill game.

why are you hyped about a shitty "modern adventure" that is already out?

igg-games.com/silence-free-download.html

Nioh maybe but jej to everything else.

Scorn.

Why are you hyped for this shit?
Es ist Kackscheiße.

nioh is a day 1 purchase for me.
im optimistic about senran kagura splatoon and persona 5
id like gravity rush 2 and nier to be good, so im staying hopeful.
the rest were either jokes or wishful thinking.

forgot to mention the next EDF. that shit i cant wait for.

Beyond good and evil 2

And in english too.

Hold on, my dear friend. Lest not you miss the wonders of the coming age. Aye, there shalt be hardship and loss, but we must carry on. We must embrace and hold tight to that hope which we had once abandoned, for we, who had lost it many time before, must bear its weight once again such that we may see either the end of our story or its beginning. And, if that weight you bare is too excess, let me carry it for you, because I am your friend, my dear user, and you are mine.

Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4 Plus: Summer Memorie/Disaster Report 4
>game gets cancelled because an earthquake kek
>the most requested on of them is steambot chronicles
The only way they can fuck this up is if they get NISA to do the localization.

Sounds like a name someone would give to twin sex slaves.
What a fucking cuck

Oh shid, this is the first time I noticed Spurdo in the attic.

This is a marketing tool. Companies thrive on the thought of people eager enough to drop stacks before the game even has gameplay footage shown. If you actually find yourself falling for blind hype, then you've become another tool publishers use squeeze more and more life (and shekels) out of the industry.

Don't mistake this as me advocating for total cynism. The "everything is shit" attitude is just as blinding as the "ermagerd hype" attitude. Healthy amounts of skepticism and optimism are the most important traits a customer should exhibit. Oh, and never preorder games either - not unless there is a physical scarcity of items.

You just had to jinx it.

>the Whispered Worls was about a comatose child's fantasies
>mentions abandoning the world, even though the world gets destroyed in the end as was prophecied
This is all over the fucking place.

I'm the only one who thinks we're getting a Wonderful 101 sequel because Platinum is apparently has a Switch dev kit and Nintendo owns the IP, and Platinum sure as hell isn't making another Star Fox after Zero fucked up. I've similarly given up hope for Pikmin 4 any time soon since Miyamoto was probably talking about that shitty platformer. Aside from that, not much that I'm looking forward to, but at this point if I can't pirate it I don't care, and I'm limited to a dying netbook running XP so there's nothing new I can even play.

Think XSeed wouldn't fuck it up too badly? I dunno if they want to get messed up with Marvelous though.

May I ask why? Or do you just have terrible taste?
First gravity rush sucked so don't get your hopes up. Nier will disappoint. It looks quite shallow. Who cares if a boss does pattern based shmup shit? That was a thing in every NES game boss. It's not doing anything exciting or even interesting. The girl doesn't even have a dick this time. What a letdown.
Bargain bin shitter with no mechanical skill required. Think about that. A shooter that requires less skill than COD. And you're anticipating it. Top kek. They should have made it a firefighter game since youre just sitting there unloading into a bullet sponge. Fires would have been more fun bullet sponges. Stream sponges.

SRW is best experienced in engrish. I can't wait.

Shit man, now I want a game about being a firefighter, but with all kinds of retarded shit

The best way to enjoy that series is to throw it into a campfire.

Bamco is probably gonna be the one that picks it up since the devs have a partnership going on with Bamco Japan for their other disaster game with Eva/Godzilla/Ultraman in it. Plus it's not really the type of game NISA peddles and destroys. It's also not a Kadokawa game which is doomed to always be with NISA.

If Bamco's localizing the game, it will never actually get localized. If they're really serious about it, Bamco might get right of first refusal, but I'm pretty sure they'll refuse.

i like senran because my waifu is in it and it looks fun. persona 5 because my waifu is in it and it looks fun from what i've seen.

EDF is a solid shooter with open game mechanics that let you approach situations as you see fit. tons of weapon variety and content leaves room for alot of experimentation and replay value. bullet sponges? are we even talking about the same game?

Speaking of point-and-clicks, is Fran Bow worth $5, I liked Alice so I'm wondering if it's worth playing a genre I don't like much.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

im sure you prefer smart games for smart gamers :^)

Wavedash's game which currently doesn't have a title yet. They revealed another stronk independent womyn character today but I'm not a retard so I'm holding all judgements until they do their gameplay reveal next year.
Kidd looks cool though.

I really hope this turns out to be good.

Suffering. I just want a fast platformer where I can turn into a weapon when I jump and roll by a single button.

Not that hyped, but cautiously curious. I'll go with that for now.

I like the tone.

That was a real good trailer, OP. And it's a point-or-click? I might give this game a look.

Pic related for me. Fortunately it delivered wonderfully on the hype, blowing the first one out of the water.

heat signature

Why? People on Holla Forums seemed interested in the game.

I honesty think he's legitimately retarded.

I haven't got around to playing it yet, can you give a non-spoiler run down of the improvements/changes if there are any?