CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails– send some if you haven't already.

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs
-archive.org/details/13397040FILE1

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/B0Viu
archive.fo/HYaii
archive.is/6Fx1u
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/ign-updates-disclosure-policies-regarding-sponsored-content/18424/
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/806706230110601218
youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs)
nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/politics/john-kelly-dhs-trump.html
archive.is/kLcQn
archive.is/CAgqf
steamcommunity.com/id//tradeoffers/privacy
archive.is/5RJA6
oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/youtube-censors-pizzagate-videos-trump-staff-fired-following-pizzagate-tweet/18427/
archive.is/JNUTQ
archive.is/HNdVR#selection-1431.3-1431.20
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/806943771082575872
twitter.com/antifafurs
archive.is/YYcnh
tweetsave.com/gailsimone/status/806931336556490752
archive.is/wAqZ2
archive.is/OOw5T
twitter.com/GamingAnarchist/status/806985294142652416
archive.is/ycUxW
twitter.com/break/status/806984359723077632
archive.is/ETIcp
steamcommunity.com/app/491950/discussions/0/343786746004634935/
twitter.com/forsorrows/status/806953431273455616
twitter.com/antifafurs/status/803431446870257666
antifainternational.tumblr.com/post/154202746609/sad-commie-slimgiltsoul-the-best-thing-ive
twitter.com/i/moments/806974521143984129
archive.is/IX2V9
archive.is/lp2yb
frontpagemag.com/point/265087/hillary-clinton-censor-internet-or-people-will-die-daniel-greenfield
archive.is/DFrto
archive.is/75WrC
archive.is/pFhUx
archive.is/ZnGbY
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/03/dc-gamergate-meetup-disrupted-by-feminist-bomb-threat/
frontpagemag.com/point/265076/bernie-sanders-supporters-sent-anti-semitic-hate-daniel-greenfield
horowitzfreedomcenter.org/shillman_fellows
frontpagemag.com/fpm/244443/what-feminist-looks-daniel-greenfield
frontpagemag.com/point/263914/gawker-editor-gamergate-was-our-most-effective-daniel-greenfield
frontpagemag.com/point/259566/media-pushing-strange-gamergate-conspiracy-theory-daniel-greenfield
frontpagemag.com/point/262485/opposition-research-against-ordinary-people-daniel-greenfield
archive.is/e2GNB
twitter.com/mediamonarchy/status/807051350076887040
archive.is/ETIcp
frontpagemag.com/fpm/265071/why-left-cried-when-fidel-died-jamie-glazov
archive.is/uYZuv
frontpagemag.com/fpm/265055/new-york-times-still-lying-about-fidel-castro-humberto-fontova
washingtonexaminer.com/article/2609246/
twitter.com/hashtag/DumpStarWars?src=tren
twitter.com/CHSommers/status/807076066246410241
archive.is/jlLam
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4
strawpoll.me/11801109
poal.me/fbh9eh)
twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/806820968480067584
archive.is/vsGE7
archive.is/vpNkZ
frontpagemag.com/fpm/265032/brown-becerra-axis-illegals-lloyd-billingsley
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbSws8kTq7E
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/806293244996976640
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post smiles you want to protect

never ever be a fucking furry like me
it's super gay

I prefer the gull.

benis

Ara Ara!

Archive of old bread
archive.fo/B0Viu

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/HYaii

Do something else ffs

I would but the brass told me to monitor the thread.

Excellent taste, baker.

Oh hai thnx for reminding me about that.
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
kthxbai ecksdeedeedeedeedee emojicon animugrill duckface.jpg

Do something else ffs

HEY GOOBERGRAPERS REMEMBER TO PUSH THIS! IF COMPANIES GET TO DECIDE WHAT CAN BE CENSORED WE MAY LOSE OUR ABILITY TO SPREAD INFORMATION!
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
Also, push /wooo/ and /ara/.

It's like you want to get bullied four knuckles deep, you fucking retarded masochist.

No, you can't shit your cancer, stop trying.

Rumors are circulating that Colbert is getting shitcanned.
archive.is/6Fx1u

You should've just pissed your pants. That's what Gilda would've done.

These, also doing some emails would be great
>>>/gamergatehq/328644

Also; does anyone here own skullgirls on steam here?

Oh, why so?

I guess his ratings aren't too good or something.

The oversensitive chink didn't manage to kill her, but Trump did it.

That's fun.

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/ign-updates-disclosure-policies-regarding-sponsored-content/18424/

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/806706230110601218

Sauce on pic

Is Bioware really doing a Warhammer 40k game? I don't want to see gay space marines.

Reminder that /ara/ is best fetish.

NEXT BAKER, PLEASE REPLACE THE OLD NN VIDEO (youtube.com/watch?v=vpI3kpbHwMs) WITH THIS ONE

You don't want it

I just don't want space marines talking in any other way than pseudo medieval fascists. But I guess they will fill the game with "Fuck you"s and other swears to make mature games for mature gamers.

If its scat you're right

That's what you get for trying to blow up [BEST CURRENT YEAR], you twat.

I backed the Skullgirls crowdfunding campaign.
One of many, many crowdfunding regrets.

First time I heard of that. I only know that they acquired the Space Marine IP back in 2014

You're thinking of the other jew, oliver. I think this is colbert
Its hard to keep track of "comedians"

Well I'm not gonna a judge you on funding it but; Are you gonna use that 25% off coupon for Nitroplus Blasterz they gave out to all the skullgirl owners?

Trump appoints John Kelly to run DHS
nytimes.com/2016/12/07/us/politics/john-kelly-dhs-trump.html

Now if we can only get NoA to stop censoring our games

You fucking white male.

Rip your nuts.

I still wonder why no victims of terrorism's association sued any of those people comparing Trump with 9/11.

If someone compared anything to any terrorist attack here in my country he wouldn't last a second without being sued or sent to jail preventively.

What's the latest cancer from NoA, are they being swordophobic, that's basically being a raging hoplophobe.

Thanks for the updated link. Can you help the next baker with the updated description blurb as well. Just noticed the
line too. I don't disagree, but unless NN talked about I suggest let's not give the retarded baguette fucker any more attention. Let's do the good christian thing and just pray for him to get fucked to death by a pack of sandniggers.

Didn't they recently censor a interview?

Archive: archive.is/kLcQn

If a bunch of beaners helped Gawker&Co. to shape the fuck up a little, then there's hope for Val. Pray that he improves his self awareness instead.

More specifically, they removed references to alcohol.

Is the dhs something about videogames?

Source.

Unsurprising.

Maybe if you are amerifat

they were shit

archive.is/CAgqf

found it on /r/the_donald, those guys rarely post any source but I will try to find something.

Dude, that shit is at least a year old.

Important

Not even joking, GG ending shit. WORLD ending shit.

News

(Not to mention removing swords from a 3DS Dragon Ball Z game)

BESTEST GIRL

I'm thinking about making a Skit for the Vidya Gaems Award of 2016, yet I didn't play a game that was recent except for Rimworld and maybe 7 days to die. Are there any new games? I can't remember any.

Don't flood the thread with slowpoke Holla Forums stuff, d91015.

No, you can have it.
Set your Steam inventory to 'public', go to steamcommunity.com/id//tradeoffers/privacy (replace ), and post your "Trade URL" so I can offer it.

Pic somewhat related.

USED GOODS

I wish I could have protected my own, but hers will have to do.

Wait never mind, somebody on my friends list gave me their coupon. Thanks anyways.

Don't look like the saudi flag on those guys

I do, got it in a cheap

Update OP request for NEXT BAKER

Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

linking discussion from old bread:

Get to twitter
Get to kia
Ect ect
the usual

archive.is/5RJA6

WHERE THE LEWDS AT.

Not here, not now

Its too early for lewds
come back when we have 500 to 600 post

that's kawaii as hell

WHAT, MY ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES?
But in all seriousness they probably found plenty of evidence he wasnt just shitposting on twitter.

A soft side to Holla Forums? It's a goddamn Christmas miracle.

Xseed has a promo going for the fighting game they just ported to PC, 35% off for the first week for skullgirl owners or if you buy the game you get skullgirls 75 percent off.

But I managed to get the coupon a few minutes ago so it's all good now.

perfect

Wait I don't get it.
Whose he washing?

Gilda.

oh. okay.

What the heck is going on?

oneangrygamer.net/2016/12/youtube-censors-pizzagate-videos-trump-staff-fired-following-pizzagate-tweet/18427/

I'm not sure if this guy's autistic or just one of those types who thinks you need to stop every step of the way and ask if she still wants to do it.
WHEN A GIRL IS TAKING YOUR PANTS OFF YOU DON'T ASK IF SHE WANTS THE D YOU JUST GIVE IT TO HER. Anything bad that could come from it is future you's problem and that guy's an asshole anyway.

Well, he is a little kid.

Jesus Christs. This is eggs-tier.

Why the fuck does Sargon even identify as a Libertarian
Fuck sakes

Seeing nu-males fuck up tremendously at relationships is hilarious.

The MSM and social media companies never learn.

No way is this real

I still wanna believe Ike is a shitposter here on Holla Forums

Can someone post the Play Club version of viv, freya and the rest?

Top Kek.

this is basically how the current media shaped up our boys

thanks feminism

archive.is/JNUTQ

Being just a single one of them is not cancerous enough.

What the fuck? it was free pussy!

FREE PUSSY
R
E
E

P
U
S
S
Y

Thank god I learned that sometimes you need to just fuck a girl.

That would be pretty funny.

In all honesty he was probably told a billion times he needed a consent form signed by a notary to just look at a chick or else he's a fucking rapist hitler

And being a weak-willed idiot he took it 100% seriously

Help the next baker out. For NN video please give the next baker and updated blurb for the updated NN video link.

For
how and where should it be placed in the OP. Eg:
CURRENT TASKS:
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation

I'm going to commission a five buck drawing of Gilda getting furiously raped

Buy punished Holla Forums or red user I hope

Meanwhile, Paul Feig still is salty about his Ghost Buster movie being a flop, complete with a CURRENT YEAR argument.

archive.is/HNdVR#selection-1431.3-1431.20

What will they do when CURRENT YEAR ends?

I take suggestions. Artist is still drawing a friends idea that isnt related to #chans so feel free to give me details of what to tell the artist

Technically the CURRENT YEAR endet in 2015, but who knows? Many people predicted the British timetelling man would kill himself on December 31st 2015, and yet he's still around.

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/806943771082575872

BTFO

What a poor fool. Nothing turns a chick off faster than stopping the pre-banging preparation to ask her "are you SURE you want to do this?" It makes her wonder what's wrong with you that she wouldn't be sure.

Probably change their passwords

durr, I'm sure the next baker will also not fumble finger it and will type the correct link. Like so. (Just a placeholder example, you faggots can write a better blurb than me so DEW IT)
CURRENT TASKS:
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

I thought feiggot is just producing now, maybe even escaping from movie director hell to poo in the looville, so he can designate the next bollywood film.

You know, what really makes me mad is that she probably just called it a fucking day after that and masturbated instead. In my experience, when a girl watches Netflix alone with you, she wants to fuck.

It makes her think she's a whore/active like a whore and that it shows so of course its a total turn off

Is the chick equivalent of when a guy misinterprets a signal and goes for it just for the girl to stop him

2016 started off good for sjws now look where they are

Meant to say *acting

I was thinking it makes her wonder what exactly is wrong with you that you aren't telling her. It's like going into a shop and grabbing a can of soda or something, and the clerk asks "You SURE you want that?" Like what does he know about that soda that you don't? Is it made with bull semen? Maybe I should put it back and grab a different one because now I'm questioning the quality of this soda. It's like that but with a guy. "Why is he asking if I want his dick? What does he know? Did he put it in a man's ass? Maybe he jerks off to lolicon. I'd better put this dick back and get a different one."

he doesnt

If I wind up baking next bread, and I don't get an updated blurb from you fuckers I'll just put NN's own description.
I will still pray for the baguette fucker to be raped to death by peaceful sharia sandniggers

That's what "Classical Liberal" means mate.

Should have been Trey Gowdy and not some nigger.

no, libertarianism is ancap-lite
classical liberalism does not reject the role of the government in a society

Black guy is AL State Senator Quinton Ross.

← This is Sessions

I live in Alabama. Our Dems are other states' right-leaners, anyway.

Not its libretarian party for cucks like Johnson

Talk about two things that deserve each other.

Post the Furry One.

Pls no I don't think I can handle such cancer.

twitter.com/antifafurs

I AIN'T CLICKING THAT SHIT, NIGGA

I don't know if I should ask.

Also, why white pride is seen as something bad yet black pride is so praised? At least whites managed to make a civilization.

Your soul is doomed anyways, might as well do it.

That is a dead horse that is never going to get any peace.

Gee, its almost as if there is a anti white agenda being pushed.

Holla Forums can't get a break.

Because you're supposed to apologize for the 6,000,000 while you lay down and die.

My soul is doomed but my will must not falter now.

>event status

I love him and I feel he deserves a lot more than he's getting. Too bad I cant get into his hour long videos anymore. Its nothing against him but it's just the same stupid shit that just happens over and over again.

Why are you posting egipcian slaves?

Greeks and Romans made the best empire.

Can you believe in only 2 years I became a full shitlord? and I just needed muslims to kill some cartoonists for being butthurt.

Awful. Furry is cancerous enough, but this is a whole new level.

communism thrives from division

I was still kind of in the middle until the Zimmerman case and the resulting media coverage. Can't abide with that kind of business.

Probably to avoid hellfire raining down on Trump before he's settled in- but this doesn't fill me with confidence.

Why bite the hand of "Fake News"- when its been on your side so far?
Why dismiss it as a theory when evidence says anything but?
Why call it a fake conspiracy theory when Trump himself has been at the center of them before?

This has done more damage to him than any of the MSM shilling about him for me.

Werde zum Rassisten und bekämpfe Rassismus von dem die Medien dir immer erzählen.

Who made you to the monster you hate? It's the one who told you about the monster!

Hate to burst your meme bubble user but in the end a politician is a politician, Trump will tow the lines like anyone else, he'll just be stronger on the issues that the dems are not.

Video related. By the way this guy used to write for Huffington Post before getting fired during the election for criticizing Clinton.

Trust me man, is the same than when she asks you about how she looks

When you doubt a chick's decision to fuck you are basically making her think she's acting like a whore which of course makes her mad as hell even if just being passive-aggressive about it

Egyptian rulers weren't even African until the very end of the Empire. Before the Nubians took power they were referred to as the "black horde" and were considered a threat.
The Egyptian state had lasted for thousands of years and maybe even close to 8,000 years given the age of some of their ruins.
But after the Nubians took power that all collapsed in just 70 years.

Everyone in finance is going to have had connections to one of the major banks at some point. Mnunchin left before the recession and subsequent bailout.
Trump's been pretty straightforward about wanting to do away with a bunch of the regulations.

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I went full "remove kebab" when the Bataclan massacre happened. I was in the same district, but far enough to not even hear the shots.
I still wonder how I managed to suppress my urge to turn on the gas. Me and my father, who talks about frying arabs with a flamethrower every evening, would make Not important look like Gandhi.

I know, man. I've been married. When she asks how she looks, the only answer is beautiful. When she wants to bang, you bang. (Not that I mind banging).

Archived it in case it goes down:
archive.is/YYcnh

Heard of many people getting threats, or videos/info just going missing.
Maybe some of it is false because they want attention, or (((they))) make it look false to generate that effect.

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

You caught me. I'll show myself out because the dishes need to be done, and I need a shower anyway.

>I've been married

So, like always, niggers ruin everything?

Anyway, weren't Nubians the only pretty black people in africa and with blue eyes?

Tell me some juicy details, do you hold hands with your wife?

It's hilarious that blacks will readily believe that they had built and ruled Egypt, but are almost as bad as Koreans about abusing Cats and Dogs, which were venerated in Egyptian society as signs of divinity.
I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen a nigger kick a cat, or be afraid of a dog, yet I'm supposed to believe that they used to worship those same animals?

Technically still am, I guess.

My first kiss was on the beach with her, while we were holding hands.

Important shit

>>>/gamergatehq/328848

PizzaGate

LEWD

>tfw /new/ wasn't co-opted by Holla Forums or Holla Forums, but rather /brit/

No but non-whites can have blue-eyes as a rare genetic defect which does happen very rarely.
That's subjective.
Compared to other Africans, probably, how they compared to other Africans didn't stop them from collapsing Egyptian Civilization.

/new/ has always been shitposter central.

You do know that nobody has been appointed or announced that they would be appointed, right? After reading your post I looked it up and found an article by Politico that says that he is appointing them because he met with one guy and and Steve Bannon. Apparently, according to Politico, Bannon having at one point worked for them means he is one of their lackeys. CNBC's article also says pretty much the same thing, but with the difference being that they are even more eager than Politico to claim that Bannon is a Goldman Sachs banker.
Please let this be true, EPA has been an absolute fucking cancer

Anyone remembers an youtube channel dedicated to investigative journalism, that had a old fashioned detective style, did some digging around something related to gamergate?

Trump always looked like a jew to me, but Holla Forums truly did believe there was a new set of clothes on that emperor.

DA?

Come on, fam

I don't know too much about Kangland

But indeed, there were 24 dynasties in Egypt before the Nubians decided to be niggers and take over, suppressing much of what was considered traditional Egyptian culture and customs as they did so. The Nubian dynasty lasted less than a hundred years before the actual Egyptians took power again and restored everything back to the way it was.

This lasted 100+ years until the Achaemenid Empire (Founded by Cyrus the Great), specifically Cambyses II, conquered Egypt.

No question niggers lived in Egypt during it's Dynastic period, but in terms of who ruled Egypt, Nubians stole their position way late into the Dynastic period, and the whole thing fell apart almost 200 years later. The credit of creating Egypt as we've come to know and respect it belongs to King Menes, who united Upper and Lower Egypt, becoming the first Pharaoh. So, niggers didn't found Dynastic Egypt either.

I'm guessing under the Persians/Achaemenids, the Egyptians were raped into practically being Arabs until Alexander the Great came and took Egypt from them.

What?

He's still married.

Married but separated most likely.

It's a Holla Forums D&C shill/

I read that as "King Memes" for some reason.

Persians weren't Arab yet, they were heavily indo-european until the Turkish empire changed that, which held it's seat of power in Persia at the time. It was the Turkish Muslims that made Persia a Islamic/Arab nation.

Dubs checking dubs always impresses me

Yes, thanks based user.

We should pay him to dig on pizza… lol

Praise Kek!

so guys a question
for the past two years the media was
trumps wins the election and then

so why the change in the narrative?
and im being paranoid to think there is a deeper meaning in this?

4/pol/ is really yuge.

It is because 4chan is the new 9gag. It might even be worse then 9gag since it censors more shit that hurts people's feelings.

4chan, Holla Forums, doesn't matter, they need a boogeyman. And anyways, I'm sure halfchan and fullchan are the same for them.

I dont remember reading anything that says 4/pol/ contributed but I do remember someone saying GG made Trump win the election.

By that I mean how horrible GG was and make typical comparisons to the election

My guess would be that vydia journos know Holla Forums and know that gamers know Holla Forums. Politics journos don't.

i dont know about that
when msn was shilling for anita they made pretty clear it was Holla Forums site (also all the medias) then trump wins and sundely its 4 chan fault even thought some keep mentioning GG

most don't know that about fullchan's existence since normalfags just associate halfchan with the deepest darkest part of the web because A) they're retarded and B) most journos or people that do any writing about subjects related are too lazy to do actual research into it and just go with 4chan because they've heard about it before

which is fine with me because I dare you to take a look at cuckchan and see the quality of the posting there. I'll take our slower boards any day over the newfag and janitor infested shitpile back there

I don't see a narrative change, all I see is "X is literally Hitler" simply switching targets

Imagine if the girl was his wife instead of a random date. This is why nu-male feminists are such literal cucks, she'd be desperate for a non-faggot to plow her.

7.62 for LGBTQ
ECT for the POC

Good. She's a crappy writer.

How cute, their sales are in the shitter, comic shops have to resort to practically begging people to take certain titles for free, and they think they're still in charge.

ok i chuckled

I've seen a screencap of cuckchan's welcome page, completely infested with scam ads. I certainly don't want to go there even once.
Then again, I'm quite the newfag, I never went there and I only posted on Holla Forums.

Seriously a new letter every time
Replace the t with a B

tweetsave.com/gailsimone/status/806931336556490752
Should've stopped at
That was the most exciting thing she ever wrote of late.

What crap she writing?

Crap.

nothing

I don't think that media or feminism is to blame here, some guys are just born with this shit in them, especially asian guys. I remember this from back then when I was going to school, this was pre 2006 when sjw's were not such a big thing. I don't know why but for some reason I always tried to help those guys with no friends by inviting them into our groups and they always had weird mentalities like sex before marriage being bad and shit like that.

You could bring a girl to them telling them that they are wrong about woman but they would still not change their opinions. These guys are born beta and probably think that woman don't enjoy sex or something like that.

Is she responsible for that… fuck what was that comic called
Where these guys beat up a guy because his girlfriend cheated on him
And where this girls BF is part of some evil hashtag group?

*Girls beat up men

Oh, was that the thing where half the pages were lesbian porn, and they managed to compromise the security of a corporate server room just by flashing their tits at a security guard at the front door?

I don't know her, but comics are generally retarded.

I hope she is. That thing was Intimidation Game tier, it was great. They even basically named the evil males after prominent GG and anti-SJW people like Sargon.

No one buys her comics. No one. She's only still employed because taking her off of a title or firing her would be more trouble than they're worth, as we've seen before. It'd just be a PR nightmare.

Yes what was that comic series called?

He does release Jane and Thor are not a romantic thing in the comics right?

Lookers

Oh right wasn't the cuck bf Mundanematt

& no Mike costa did it

This is Dina all over again

Yes, but he was secretly the ringleader the whole time, which is doubly hilarious when you consider Mundane Shill's failed council plan and him bragging he was the center of GG.

Can someone dump the comic
I need to laugh again

wait, really? fuck? was there a cripple on a wheel chair too? alll that sounds cringey as fuck

The fucking children, And I mean it when I say this, I've done this when I was 7.

I honestly don't think that your opinion on this topic matters. You are a virgin, you don't know what it is like to have sex, you are probably not very social either.

I honestly don't know. I don't read comics, I don't care that much about gg or e-celebs (or celebs in general), I just turn videos that I saw here into webm's. I don't even know who Jane is.

They should just give her shittier and shittier titles to write while paying her less and less until she gets the message and fucks off.

What ever happened to the rest of those that tries to GG, the Gamediviner did he ever come back? Where is Oliver Campbell now?

Are they and Sargon surprised GG is still going after everything they did to kill it

What's even funnier is that comic was put up on Kickstarter with a pitch that said it was some kind of female hero thing where they go out and do justice. Then when it actually came out, "SURPRISE, IT'S MOSTLY LESBIAN PORN AND THEM STROLLING INTO AN OFFICE WITH THEIR TITS OUT!"

Why do you care what Marvel are doing so if you are not a comic book reader?

Sargon is still pretty pro Gamergate and is there once in a while

Does anyone have any of the Lookers edits we did?
Or any pages of that shit show?
Seriously it was hilariously bad

Oliver went nowhere, Sargon is still pro-GG and does Sargon things.

How much writing she did on those, I have no idea.

Is Oliver still pro gg or what was the whole drama thing?

You realize that rate of divorce goes up drastically if the people getting married had sex with other partners before the marriage, right?

She left recently.

Yeah. Papers haven't been dealt with yet.

Wait till you realize that she is more obese than moviebob and sterling combined.

Still pro-GG. Pretty drama free nowadays.

You need to get out.

Have you ever considered that maybe the company is full of sjw's that support her? Her boss probably comforts her, telling her that her shit doesn't sell because the world is full of sexists.

I mean just look at the porn industry. Black porn is not profitable, but yet some companies still make those clips.

Did I say that I care about Marvel in this thread? Some guy just asked what Gail Simone writes and I told him that comics are crap.

And why would you get married at all? If you like someone you can just share a place with them, there is no need for getting married

He ever apologize for trying to kill GG and aslo censoring that video game cause he got triggered?

Oliver still talks to pro gg people, and will go after stupid shit like takei saying "get those damn white people back on the plantations and out of our voting booths"

Okay what about that girl who left GG because donald trump tweeted a gamergate tweet

To be fair the average age of getting married now is so high it does get difficult in [current year]. But dont even bother trying to have a decent discussion with someone going "lol you are a virgin" right away

Having a stable family to raise a child in is the obvious reason.

And raise the children out of wedlock?

Sorry to hear that.

Smart people have realized that having children is not viable on current developed countries, and only idiots have more than one child.

eww, kids… Why would you want to have a family or kids? You guys obviously don't have a job or something, or at least not a decently paying one.

archive.is/wAqZ2

imkampfy killed 8/pol/.

the core Holla Forums userbase is on 4/pol/ and they were the ones that pushed Trump the hardest, see the Trump general, MAGA hat shops etc.

No

This will not backfire on him, no sir.

pls?

oy vey.

4chan is more like an image board, people post fun and memes.

Holla Forums is more like reddit and less like an image board, most people take themselves seriously, don't have fun and don't like memes.

You mean blackfire on everyone.

I'm sorry, what year is this?

user, everything you could possibly have against marriage is even worse in relationships based on cohabitation. The rates of infidelity, separation without reconciliation, and drug abuse are higher in cohabitating couples vs their married peers. They earn less on average than their married peers too, both men and women.

Huge responsibility
Bigger money-sink than a girlfriend.

The only black people I care about are qt black girls and Oliver's pretty alright but I don't know him well enough to say I care about him.

Why its the current year my good sir

Developed countries are not viable because people are not having children.

Way to be a pessimistic, defeatist loser.

Are these the same "smart people" who think being a cuck is a "thinking man's" fetish?

Then they aren't very bright are they? I'm of the opinion that the best Holla Forumsacks came here.

[CURRENT YEAR] +1

Really bugs me that so many female black pornstars are kind of light. I like them so dark that if we do it with the lights out I think I'm fucking a ghost.

That's really fucking retarded.

I went back to 4/g/, 4/co/ and 4/v/ for the vidya discussions. 8/v/ is too sold to discuss games unfortunately as I found out with FFXV.

Man who even cares about these things? Why would you want to have only one woman in your life?

It's because they are all american, and the heart of africa isn't too common of a setting for porn.

archive.is/OOw5T

The real reason not to have kids these days is that you realize what a shitty world you bring them into.

So what does this mean exactly? No mosques? Muslims are now counted as atheists? You can't sell the quran there?

THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN
AND THESE ARE THE HANDS WE'RE GIVEN

Our generation will set things right

It's mostly the worst that come here.

The good ones such as myself are here because they got banned.

There are a lot of dark chocolate girls in the US, though, aren't there?

Really, the only black girls I know that might be gf tier are 2D, And I can only think of Sheva and Kinessa from Paladins, and I'm not even sure about Kinessa because the only thing I know is she's a "bounty hunter", and nothing else.

That was only true til the second exodus, then Holla Forums became indistinguishable from half/pol/.

Not really. Most are too dark to be tanned, but not dark enough to be considered more black than brown.

IF THE GLOVE DOESN'T FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT

It means mosques can get taxed and they can't justify their bullshit with "b-but it's my culture"

you ever had a metart account? Some porn sites are totally worth it. That place allows you to filter woman by hair color, race, weight height and all that kind of shit. If you for example want to jerk off to a petite, red haired russian girl, you can search them. Or you want to masturbate to tall woman, no problem either. You want them to be a little bit chubby? There is a option for that too.

Have you visited our FFXV thread they are just dead, it's a pity but I had to use 4/v/.

Kill yourself

But Turks call Turkeys 'Indians', as do the French. Pretty much every other language names them the same as some nation. That's a really stupid argument.

Kill yourself

This triggers the feminist.

8/v/ is shit tbqh.

screencap feature doesn't work properly for some reason

As bad as the game is, Rinkah in FE14 is pretty qt. Decent physical tank if you put time into her, too. There are just other character that fit that niche and come basically ready to go.

That's unfortunate. I need to get a dark chocolate gf to cook me spicy african food and carry my mudbabies.

Your children are an investment in your old age, man.

Because you don't want to be strung up when the day of the rope comes?

Stop.

Yeah, what a fag. It's, like, he doesn't even want a fat whale taking a shit on his screen or something.

Thank you, you just cannot have a thread for vidya discussion here, we just don't have the critical mass of users.

No, I mean came to Holla Forums. Specifcally the GG threads. Many of the first wave of Holla Forumsacks are here.

you are the cancer that ruined this board.

Now is the time user. Things were looking bleak, but we've turned the tables.
If you're a nig please don't have kids.

It didn't stick in 2014.
It didn't stick in 2015.
It didn't stick in the [CURRENT YEAR].
Stop trying. Just kill yourselves, revoltards.

Once more kill yourself homo

We should discuss any fucking game because we talk about video games. Even if they are shit because then we can talk about how they're shit, make memes, shitpost, etc. That's what we're supposed to do. The "lol /Holla Forums doesn't play games XD" is the shit reddit turned cuck/v/ into.

that was always a thing, unless you browsed crappy places. Pornbb for example has it's users tag their porn properly. You got places for normal porn, a place for weird fetishes, and gay porn has it's own board so you don't end up seeing that shit.

But I would say that it got worse lately. Now that cuckolding is so popular that shit gay shit gets posted to normal forums even thought would get you banned a few years ago

Satan has spoken.

I wouldn't even be here if I wasn't banned on 4chan.

This is like image board purgatory.

You people aren't fun, funny or interesting.

Can anybody confirm this infographic?

You're probably hanging out in the wrong threads. This one for example.

I just download vanilla hentai and comics, so that my penis heart is happy

I said shitty AAA games.

There's a difference between discussing and shitposting.

I'm black by the way

Broke up few a days ago with my qt black grill. After almost three years.
Quite the ride.

Says the cuck posting on 4chan get the fuck out faggot!

Man, I wish the skycar was actually viable. They may not be flying saucers but at least they'd be flying cars.

Since when do black men marry their baby mamas?

Most went back to 4chan.

We can do both.

Name one good AAA game developed this year.

There is nothing to discuss that wasn't already said before about shitty AAA releases. No good stories, no good mechanics, no good gameplay, nothing. The only thing that gets discussed is "how bad this new game is".

muh subjective opinions.

AAA games aren't worth discussing.

kys

Only indie games can be discussed on 8ch?

You really do belong on halfchan, I can see why you think it's better.

why

And 99% are vapid whores.

Seriously, how many of you have any experience with Black girls? If I had a racial power ranking for women, they'd be at the fucking bottom. First of all, most of them have this undeserved, haughty attitude about themselves, or just an attitude problem in general. They're the kind of people that demand things from a man and make a fuss if they don't get their way. Every other woman of any other race I've ever had a relationship with was much more gentle and kind.

I'm gonna sound like Sotomayor for a minute here, but this needs to be said. Their hair. Holy fuck, their fucking hair. It's not even that I dislike afro-hair. One of the only good black girls I know wears her hair in this natural, thick, curly afro and it looks quite fierce on her. But most of them don't take good care of their hair. They always either wear weaves, put chemicals in their hair, expose it to way too much heat, or twist them up into braids that look more like long pieces of shit and tie those god awful, ghetto, colorful hair accessories in them. You know the ones. These fucking things right here. Fuck them.

This leads right into some common hygene problems among black women, mostly having to do with their hair, which results in the driest scalps on earth. Have they never heard of conditioner? God damn.

Also, issues of facial symmetry and body structure in general. It's hard to find a black girl that doesn't have a broad as fuck face and chin. Everything about them is so fucking unbearably broad and masculine. This gives them some of the shittiest facial symmetry I've ever seen in any race of women besides for Aboriginals.

They can't raise children for shit either, at least not unsupervised. Have you heard the way black women talk to and treat their children? It's like they fucking hate them. Their discipline is borderline abuse and much too heavy handed for the child to learn anything other than insecurity around their mother instead of the lesson the beating was intended to instill in them.

I've only met one black girl in my entire life who was the opposite of all of my complaints above, and I've had the unfortunate misery of meeting a lot of them. They're loud, obnoxious, heavy-handed, facially broad, unloving abominations.

Latinas are better, even with their infamous crazy streaks and insanely fertile wombs, because at least a Latina is fiercely loyal to the man she chose. A traditional White girl would be god tier, but I can't find any of that in Bumfuck California.

Then you aren't trying hard enough.

Look at pick related. This is an entirely different kind of shit. Making fun of this, talking about it, asking how this shit happens. That's the kind of stuff we should dicuss.

Idiotic fuckers like you are the reason Holla Forums has had problems lately, because you go into literally every thread and try to break up anyone talking.

And you're probably doing it on purpose.

If you just want to circlejerk about nostalgia, go back to console war threads and all that other shit, halfchan is back that way,.

forgot pic of this ghetto shit

what is there to talk about? There were already threads about that wd clip, we talking about it. It's cancer, it shouldn't be a thing, but it is.

except that so many of them are so unbearably shit that there's nothing to discuss

you're thinking of ghetto blacks, which are by and large the majority, some do exist who are humble and take care of themselves, rather than "getting turnt". They are more rare than nice whites or asians though because most are raised in ghetto families, are brainwashed by kikes that being ghetto is cool, and told that everyone hates because they are black.

Well, you got it fam.

I'm just questioning why anyone would want to discuss that garbage heap outside of making fun of it. I've participated with discussions of the much better JRPGs released this gen just fine here, so I don't really feel the need to leave.

Because most voice actors and writers who get into video games only did because they can't hack it in any other industry.

They're nice to fantasize about, at least.

H… how ?!

This, based Sleepy Ben.

Discussing how a bad game is bad isn't anything worthwhile, it boils down to a few talking points:
And you can apply this to virtually any modern AAA game.

He's probably right about the Red Panels guy having an impairment tho. He seems genuinely dumber than Josh.

Not really black middle class outnumbers them they just are more scattered cus they get the fuck away from niggers in inner cities suburbs ect

If you do ever meet the few good ones out there, and she happens to be stacked with a fat ass and big black (not saggy) tits, bang the fuck out of her. I still wouldn't have kids with one, but their pretty good lays if you want things like sloppy blowjobs and drenched vaginas that sound like you're stirring mac and cheese when you just brush a finger up against it.

You'll know she's good because she won't look stupid or talk about stupid shit.

Middle class blacks are still the ones who go on twitter and make jokes with emojis saying "when the side ho meet the main ho SMH TBH fam". The ones who divorce themselves from "black culture" are the ones who worth anything, but other blacks often reprimand them saying they act too white.

Rinka was top QT

I don't know if there is a way to calculate that stuff. I wasn't trying to get it, I just wanted to check who got it.

Im working on this I might need to helicopter the lot of them

What.
That was discussed, it was cringeworthy as fuck. Hell, it was even discussed how Watch Dogs 2 was either a parody of social justice, or entirely lacking self-awareness, with the Dindu breaking into a police station, killing everyone and deleting his file while asking "why is my danger level so high?", and how the devs shoot themselves in the foot with Thruss.

Seriously, there is nothing else to discuss, it doesn't even have any memetic value.

Does anyone else remember when we just played videogames?

Can confirm this, we definitely talked about those things. If there was anything else worth saying people would have said it.

Holy fuck, had never followed much about Carson, but that's some tremendous anal wreckage right there

Have you hear how the nip women treat their children?
and i cant cant find that article about wifes cheating their husbands with younger mans or sons

How the fuck does someone this stupid get a position like that? He seems utterly unfamiliar with the fact that many books have ironic titles.

We did talk about WD2 though. I ripped that game a new vagina because of how it utterly lacked any self-awareness when it came to its narrative. I don't have it, but I'm sure someone screencapped that post.

SJW shit aside, it's just a boring game that suffers from the common curse that open world games have, where every mission in between the missions that actually matter and progress the story are just repetitive chores. There wasn't much else to discuss after that.

I always wonder, is there some shred of truth in my japanese hentais? Like do japanese men all have ridiculous amounts of smegma and look disgusting? Do older women just constantly prey on little boys?

I just used that as an example as to when you might talk about something AAA. Jesus Christ, I'm not saying suck AAA dick, but you have to noticed the people who go into threads other than this one to try and disrupt any conversation. Plus, if we truly do have the powers of memes on our side and have used them to affect national fucking politics, couldn't we, I dunno, use similar tactics to positively change vidya?

Okay, how do you guys even find those? Do you just download all their crap and search for weird shit in there? Either way, thanks for giving me aids.

That specific one was posted before, but otherwise I don't know.

twitter.com/GamingAnarchist/status/806985294142652416

I would like to hear more about this too. Never been to japan, and the asian people I meet in real life were totally weird so I am a little bit biased here.

Anyway, when I asked if there is a better sex game then skyrim with mods people told me to try one of those asian porn games, and they are all basically the same. Some ugly mother fucker raping a decent looking girl. The girl is always dressing like a grandmother or a total slut. And all the male characters are either creepy, ugly as fuck or total beta losers. It's like those games are made by robots.

archive.is/ycUxW
It's not enough but at least people start doing something against this cancer. I just wish we could go back to a time where games come with free updates instead of dlc and microtransactions.

I went to japan, and they seemed like nice people, although I'm pretty sure I got offered a "happy end massage" in tokyo, but other than that you can't really tell from appearances.

twitter.com/break/status/806984359723077632

Looking at history it appears to me there are more than a few examples of large things happening or started by the small, the few, and it is not unheard of that those small and few did not originally set out to start anything large. They often wanted simple things. Sometimes wishing to be left alone when they have done no harm to anyone. To share a few laughs among friends. Play some games, and while playing those games call each other faggots cunts and niggers, without needing a ballpit therapy session and mandatory oversensitivity training.
Until the self appointed social sharia squad and PC police kept pushing and pushing and pushing, and the fuckers got something in return that pierced their tissue paper thin skin and caused them great anal devastation. Something they did not and could not have expected, since they were rarely exposed to it before.

THEY WERE TOLD: NO!

We do have those in Germany too, no idea why you would pay for that when you can go straight to a prostitute who will do more for the same money.

It's like when they sell chocolate bars right by the checkout. They want you to buy it before your thoughts get further than "I have a boner and she's offering to get me off".

That's not entirely fair. Anthony Burch got laid, see? it doesn't have sound though

wew, you guys post pretty gay shit today. Also why did that guy react so weird to it, he was okay when their dicks touched.

Yeah, what a shame about that lack of sound.

Dick touching is less gay than getting nutted on, I guess.

Carson is pretty neat. Although he has said plenty of retarded shit, he's still pretty damn interesting to listen to.

What game are they talking about?

I wan 2 fug Erin

archive.is/ETIcp
Now this is just bullshit, what stupid woman would have turned into an engineer if she had watched ghostbusters as a child? You don't chose to become a scientist or engineer…

Orwell I guess
steamcommunity.com/app/491950/discussions/0/343786746004634935/

meh, I can't blame you

Oh fuck what is that game? It looks disgusting.

If anyone is actually sending him messages like that, I can guarantee they're something like a grocery store clerk, just trying to pass the buck for their own failure to "I didn't have a Ghostbusters to inspire me," which is bullshit because anyone who's not autistic can relate to characters of the opposite sex. There's no reason you couldn't be inspired by the ORIGINAL Ghostbusters.

wew

twitter.com/forsorrows/status/806953431273455616

I don't get this whole "I must relate to a character" bullshit. Why aren't endless amounts of men complaining about not being a teacher because male teachers aren't as common? Or being an assistant?

Yeah I think so too. That's why I said that you don't chose to become an engineer or scientist. Because if you had the capability you would have become one even without tv telling you to do it.

People are still using Pepe-Hillary? after the Nazi White supremacist Alt-right hate symbol shit with the ADL and SPLC? wew.

'Member when that faggot writer went all "wwwwooooooowww gators are editing my comics now, I guess they really are nazis", and it turned out that just a couple of months before he said he didn't care about people editing his comics? I 'member.

I guarantee you it's leftypol doing it.

thank you for remanding me because I forgot about that

I think most guys just don't want to work around kids. I've never known a guy who actually likes kids that aren't related to him.

Exactly. The possibility was always there. There wasn't some hidden message in Ghostbusters that said "only men can do this". If you wanted to do it you had the option.

The fuckers are still doubling down on bullshit that only happened in their heads or marketing lies. Why is Feiggot still blaming everything and everyone except his own responsibility in the abortion that is nuGB. Harambe did not die for that bullshit.

twitter.com/antifafurs/status/803431446870257666

I know at least some were made by Holla Forums as jokes, like this one.

I think it's just a cheap argument in order to have more minority characters, which in turn is what SJWs want because god forbid they try to do something that actually improves life for these minorities.

Oh fuck off with your bogeyman. I can't even tell if you're a shill or a Holla Forumslack anymore.

That's… that's official?

antifainternational.tumblr.com/post/154202746609/sad-commie-slimgiltsoul-the-best-thing-ive

Thats fake right?
Thats just us making fun of how bad the left is at making memes… right?

It's not that, its that CTR and the Leftards didn't even bother to think that she forfeited her right to pepe after denouncing him with that retarded cover-up of her collapsing with that media blitz about the alt-right hate symbol, led by her daughter no less.

It was made by Holla Forums as a joke.

oh lawd

user, it is one of the few memes I have ever seen come out of leftypol. And I never scream leftypol at anons, nor did I scream CTR during the election. Also this some were made as jokes.

twitter.com/i/moments/806974521143984129

THEN STAY THERE

IT'S YOUR OWN STUPID FAULT YOU GOT YOUR STUPID ASS BANNED, STOP BEING STUPIDLY BLAMING OTHERS FOR YOUR OWN STUPIDITY
You've got to be a nigger for thinking you can just hop over to fullchan and continue where you left off. This place is NOT cuckchan.

Leftards in general have been losing their memetic powers, and their creative impulse have gone impotent. It's an inevitable side effect when they go for a humorectomy procedure in order to be on the right side of history.

Holla Forums is bad at me-mes

based

That Holla Forums is so wacky. fucking shitty internet flashing

archive.is/IX2V9
archive.is/lp2yb
attached files are not related.

god damn it, was hoping that nobody saw that post.

I already posted this a few times, yet I can't get tired of it. Sorry for it being in taco.

Fucking noice.

frontpagemag.com/point/265087/hillary-clinton-censor-internet-or-people-will-die-daniel-greenfield

holy fuck

Wait, hang on.

Holy shit, that motherfucker has almost a million subscribers and the video has over 1.3 million views.

Normalfags are waking up even in tacoland.

It's Eurotacoland, so the lower classes are normaly more right wing.

Yeah looks like it's some clickbait blog or something.

Oh shit, you're right, it's so dangerous it's already taken out my sides!

Archiving for posterity.
archive.is/DFrto

that was cool where is this from?

Good morning, faggots.

buy a dakimakura

You should count Gildas when going to sleep.

It works!

I want to bully the fuck out of that little retard.

Actualy bullying or just some fun teasing her?

I was thinking sexual teasing, but I guess the regular kind of teasing works too. Wake her up in the middle of July by telling her it's Christmas.

The usual suspects

No, on Christmas you have to wake them up and tell them that it's the first day of school.

This puts a whole new meaning to "You wouldn't know XXX if it hit you in the face"

It really is sad. Most of us get past that level of obliviousness by the time we're done our teen years. And why would you ask her that? If a woman wants to fuck me I'm not going to give her any reason to second-guess herself. It's better than jerking off to loli and falling asleep alone again.

He knew, he just was worried about "muh consent". You have to remember they teach that shit in schools now. An entire generation of boys is growing up terrified of having sex, or even talking to women in case it's rape or harassment.

Here's the thread if you want to read replies.
archive.is/75WrC
He hasn't posted since that thread.

these digits tho

shit the middle one was supposed to be

Beat me to it.

GODDAMMIT I'M NOT EVEN THE ONE WHO DIDN'T GET LAID BUT THIS IS MAKING ME SO ANGRY THAT I FEEL LIKE HE COCKBLOCKED ME TOO

So what is he going to say when some of these black "gentlemen" end up dead for trying to intimate some jury member?

These people need professional help

Every response he gives is comedy gold.

HOLY SHIT

He's like a real life harem protagonist.

Maybe a redbone, but shes no fucking Bantu thats for sure.

I've never even held hands with a woman but i would think it would be pretty fucking obvious and not possible to "accidentally" rape someone.

because people on the internet aren't getting laid but people in real life are used to banging people who aren't goddamn aspies

I could almost believe this is a guy trying to do meta-critique of SJW culture, but I think Murphy's Law is just telling me it's just a fucking NuMale running into reality.

Literally all he had to say was "Wanna fuck?". That way she'd give him her consent, and it wouldn't come off as stupid.
How do you accidentally rape someone anyway? Is that when you're walking with your friend and she bends to tie her shoelaces, and you just happen to slip on the sidewalk and your fly comes undone and you were going commando and had an erection and she was wearing a skirt and had no panties, and it accidentally goes up her baby hole?
At least the guy is dumb enough to remove himself from the gene pool, at least for now.

Not sure how to feel about this. I want to laugh at the guy's stupidity, but I'm pissed that he didn't just give her the time of her life.

What's worse is that he thought he was doing "the right thing".

I need to find that manga where two people end up fucking through accidents, like the guy slips on a banana peel and penetrates the chick

Fuck I'm mad now. THE RIGHT THING TO DO HERE WAS TO WRAP YOUR STUMP, BANG HER SO HARD SHE FORGETS HER OWN NAME, GO HOME, AND PLAY DOOM 2 FOR THE FIFTIETH TIME staying overnight and banging her again the next morning is fine too

The feminist doctrine mentally retarding people one nu-male at a time

With or without mods? This is important. Oblige with DoomRLA is the shit.

archive.is/pFhUx

That poor bastard.

Either's good. We don't judge. The important part is dicking her.

You can't even argue that it's diversity of hair color.

Gorilla is a tranny
wait that just means there is 1 less female

Someone should tell the girl on the left to get her boobs off the table, its bad manners

Oy vey! look at that diversity.

That is the actor who played, no doubt about it. Forgot his name

Whiter than a Klan rally.

This. Even the fucking Klan has black people on their side.

Except Magilla "Gorilla" Hernandez.

I guarentee you that these peoples meals cost most than a video game
they all dress like fucking children and poor people

But then they'll turn around and say their opponents and critics are just a bunch of rich white people.

Bad parenting is the single largest menace to society. They're literally (wo)man children who never learned how to behave in the adult world and never will because they only surround themselves with similarly stunted people.

He never penetrates, but you probably thinking to loveru. and the only reason to read to loveru is to see how the manga connects to black cat. I am betting on taoist fuckery

You know, the sad thing is I recognize that style but can't remember the name of the author.

Sounds like a bunch shits who should have been punished somehow. But what is BWC? (I did read all of it and checked his twitter, couldn't find an answer.)

its how I like to discribe goons
Adults that behave like children that pretends to be adults

they are old enough to know how to be an adult yet still behaves like a child that is imitating how an adult should behave

its why Social justice appeals to them so easily because they think going out and abusing people is how adults act to make their point

Onizuka Naoshi. That one's from Morning View. Some of his (her?) best stuff imo

This shit just never ends, there will always be morons and assholes, forever and ever. It's how Humanity is. I'm starting to side with Skynet now.

There's definitely a doujin about two childhood friends who have some sort of physics fuckery going on as a major plot point for them ending up boning.
The name escapes me, but I clipped pic related from it.

Thank you kindly.

AI is the endgame of biological life.

No, it was actual porn. Not just ecchi harem shit

These people are not humans. This is some degenerate shit, holy fuck. A restaurant gets its class not only from its food, chefs, decor, and service, but from the patrons as well. The patron should always respect this and match the class of the fucking restaurant

I'm not even a social person, I don't even eat out very fucking often and I know this, you sick fucks

FUCKING TRIGGERED

GAS YOURSELVES

everytime

What was that anyways?

I wish TayAI was here… she would know what do to.

There are a ton of things wrong with that image, but I have to say the restaurant doesn't look that classy to me. If anything, judging by the building, the fucking pastiche of clashing decorations and the rest of the clientele this looks like some San Fran "trendy" spot converted out of some old building or some shit, where everyone is going to dress like a fucking hipster.

Vid related

Looks like a mental illness support group dinner outing.

That's great.

It's still bad fucking manners and I have no doubt they dress and act the same outside of their containment zone.

I dress up when I can when going out for dinner. That said, If I am getting off work or on break I cannot really get nicly dressed up to eat since I do not have the time. But I feel guilt when going to my favourite sushi restaraunt and not dressing up. These fuckheads do not have that excuse or guilt.

I'm not even touching TLR after the original ending unless Darkness really is going true harem.
I've cynically chosen a life where the possibility of disappointment is at an all time low.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

There's places where informal, casual wear is fine, even a hat indoor is not going to kill anyone. An informal bar and grill, pub fare type places. That restaurant in doesn't appear to be one of those casual places.
Not directed to you specifically just ranting out loud. If you're a male over the age of 18, you can get a non expensive formal clothes, not a tuxedo but something more than just t-shirt or a hoodie. For fuck sakes there are occasions in your life where you need to dress up a bit. A job interview, a wedding (the kind that is not held at Anthony Burch's backyard and for lel ironic jokes), a date, a funeral, god forbid a courtroom but ya never know.

Fucksakes there is more than a little truth in the saying "you are what you wear", casual wear and casual friday turned people into overgrown children.

It sounds like it will reach true ending, but its less painful with the focus a little less on fucking rito and more Eve Golden Darkness.

In comparison, here's a gamergate meet up from 2015.

At least our meet only had one flaming homo at it.

Didn't even notice them until they were pointed out.

They're our stealth brigade.

I believe antis also used this picture as "proof GG is nothing but white males."

Here's the other one a few months later in Birmingham. They went to five guys. Sargon went too.
www.twitter.com/SMABSO/status/637983763729920000

I miss the days we had numbers like this.

I wonder where they all went.

How do people still have the number typo version saved. The fixed version was posted about 10 mins after that. Did you save that and then leave the thread?

Reddit.

Na, It was posted threads before I didn't know that was fixed

Shame none of these were near me. I would have loved to go.

Well there was that fake bomb threat sent against the GGinDC meetup, so the thread had to be evacuated for a bit while cyberpolice made sure everything was ok. They did find some ant covered tweets cryptically saying

Badge based shitposting.

The UKs a tiny country. You can get a train anywhere in a couple of hours. Where the hell are you?

no offense by why would you go to meetups?

Canada.

That train would be a little longer than a couple of hours.

SORE LOSER HILLARY SAYS FAKE NEWS IS WHY SHE LOST

Gee, thanks for confirming that you're behind this narrative, as well, Hillary. And to think, this dumbass wanted to be president.

Actually, the governor of Virginia dropped one of his aides because of "suddenly finding his racist tweets." He was a black man that hated whites. Just to kill any good feelings people have about this, I believe he had ties to the Clinton Foundation and had ties, through his wife, to the wife of the director of the FBI.

This is actually true.
Black Man and White Woman is usually the "oh shit I got pregnant" marriage. Destined for failure.
Asian Man and White Woman is usually done for money, turns out it doesn't buy happiness.
White Man and Black Woman is VERY uncommon: most couples would never get as far as marriage. Most white men see it as a compromise at best, most black women don't like white men, either, those that do want the professional kind, not the ghetto wannabe. This is just the result of selection bias at work.
White Man and Asian Woman - there's some strong cultural differences here that make it much harder to resolve minor disputes.
It's generally best to stick to your own race because you should be better aligned. You don't have to agree about everything (and you shouldn't, that's just weird), but you do need to be capable of civil discourse, and race/culture is hard to keep civil.

I think a suit is poor advice for most people because they simply don't need it, and it's not wise to overdress. You need to be situationally aware. It is probably wise to stop wearing graphic tees to work, though a suit is rarely the right direction to go. If your boss doesn't wear a suit, you don't wear one either.
A suit's also very limiting. A lot of people think they're too intimidating, and they also don't allow many ways for a wearer to express themselves.
Instead, it's better to tell people that it generally doesn't really matter what you wear provided you don't look like a tool, but it has to fit well.
That doesn't mean people should keep wearing Metallica T-shirts to work or on a date (unless you're going to a concert), it means that you wear things that fit within the context of your life.
I haven't worn a suit in over a year and it hasn't hindered me in any way.

To ask girls if they want to have sex with you.
Not rape them though. Remember that. It's important.

you don't want to accidentally rape them

This is misinfo based on a bullshit clickbait article.

Here is the real announcement that it's based on, it's video/image hashes (NOT text) of "violent terrorist imagery or terrorist recruitment videos or images that we have removed from our services". It has nothing to do with "hate speech", China, "fake news", censorship legislation, or any of the other bullshit that the article made up:

archive.is/ZnGbY

You don't have to agree with this measure and I personally think censoring ISIS is a PR move that doesn't accomplish anything. You can worry it's a slippery slope to censoring other things. But the database has nothing to do with text (only images/videos), doesn't try to ban anything too nebulous like hate speech, doesn't even ban all pro-terrorist content (only recruitment and images/videos depicting violence), and is supposed to be for the "most egregious" videos/images that are against the rules of all three platforms.

That article and post isn't about the reality, it's just a bunch of bullshit that does nothing but misinform people who care about censorship and make them look like scaremongering idiots if they spread it. Even if you want people to campaign against this database, that means informing people about what it actually is, not spreading misinformation like this. Personally I'd be more concerned with the UK's recent internet-surveillance legislation, that shit seems fucking insane.

Just imagine

Were you around during the time of the GGinDC meetup? The lead up to it, the actual event, and afterwards? Meetups has it's share of potential pitfalls, but at that time something like it IMO did show who was the real lunatics. A bunch of people getting together to shitpost in real life about vidya and other things, vs the aGGros, IGDA members who was so analblasted that even someone like Derek Smart had to lay a smackdown on them. Don't forget Arthur Chu sending vaguely threatening and alarmist e-mails to the bar owner for the meetup venue.
Though I still remember this tweet that makes me FREEDOM internally.
breitbart.com/london/2015/05/03/dc-gamergate-meetup-disrupted-by-feminist-bomb-threat/

I wonder who's behind this post…
No, really. I've read it too and I agree with you.

frontpagemag.com/point/265076/bernie-sanders-supporters-sent-anti-semitic-hate-daniel-greenfield

Oy vey

>Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.
W E W

horowitzfreedomcenter.org/shillman_fellows

Yeah that's kind of obvious though isn't it. I never wrote people have to wear something more formal 24/7 for every single occasion, I'd think it's obvious to not wear dress pants while mowing the lawn or something.
Again, if someone is going to an event such as a wedding, non Anthony Burch type wedding, a funeral, a job interview where you know something more formal is required even if it's just for the interview. Going slightly overdressed is better than showing up in a t-shirt and ripped jeans. Shit nigger, no one is asking you to be in full tails with a tophat, that's not the level of 'suit' I'm talking about. Not even a full 'suit', dress pants dress shirt and a sport coat with a shoe that isn't a sneaker, is usually enough to qualify for 'formal wear' these days.

I think this guy is a Holla Forumsack. His other article someone posted in this thread uses that image of Hillary doing the rubbing hands.

Maybe he got it from twitter though.

Is there anything more specific newsroom.fb (facebook?) means with who and what it considers violent terrorist imagery though. Would it consider something like Pepe as a terrorist recruitment imagery? In current year I'm not exactly very trusting when it comes to something like facebook on how and who they define as terrorists.

Funny shit aside, he wrote some good shit about GG.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/244443/what-feminist-looks-daniel-greenfield

frontpagemag.com/point/263914/gawker-editor-gamergate-was-our-most-effective-daniel-greenfield

frontpagemag.com/point/259566/media-pushing-strange-gamergate-conspiracy-theory-daniel-greenfield

frontpagemag.com/point/262485/opposition-research-against-ordinary-people-daniel-greenfield

No. They say it's the same things they remove under the current rules, just they're sharing the hashes. None of them censor Pepe. They could change what they choose to censor, but they could do that anyway.

All those sites have to deal with actual ISIS, all three companies have been sued by relatives of people killed in terrorist attacks, and while Twitter might care more about wrongthink, they wouldn't be able to get the other two companies on board for that.

archive.is/e2GNB

I actually didn't realize more than just twitter were being sued before looking this up. Seeing that makes me think this is probably a legal and PR ass-covering maneuver so they can say they're doing "everything we can" to stop terrorists.

twitter.com/mediamonarchy/status/807051350076887040

Each day, I say i'll stop what I'm doing, take a day to myself, and just play a game.

That never happened once Gamergate started.

And that is what makes me not trust them to apply common sense or at least consistency to their proposals. Bluntly speaking this year most of them had shown me that they'd have no problem declaring pepe the new terrorist imagery, while doubling down on #notallmoslem.
See that's the shit that makes me trust them even less if that's possible. If twitter is doing "everything we can" level of serious, wouldn't they take a very close second look or even reconsider if they really want someone like say, saudi prince Al Waleed buying twitter stocks.

Fucking kill me

In other news, China's finally following Worst Korea and Japan's example and passed a law forcing gaming companies to disclose their RNG percentages.

I don't have two monitors, I have to do one or the other, and it's usually this.

And when i go on Holla Forums, I just feel awful. Like being here doing this with you guys is just making me upset, yet I can't stop because I can't just let the insane leftists fuck everything I love.

And thats how asians take over the world and genocide blacks muslims jews and whites.

They've been doing this in china with christians & harvesting their organs

I have a feeling they'll backed down even further, and cover Velvet's outfit. What a bunch of liars.

SO MUCH FOR THAT GODDAMN "JAPANESE DEVS KNOW BETTER" NARRATIVE

There was a gg meetup in alberta recently according to hb.

Nice trips. And yeah, chinese wont discriminate if and when they try and take over the world, the hate everyone quite evenly.

No its your own track record, stealing from the whitehouse, your husband and the company you keep that you lost.

Doubtful, if they did that they'd have to cover their DLC swimsuits which is way more revealing that Velvet's outfit.

They censored it cause it was child killing I'm guessing, trying to think of any game ever released that had uncensored child killing.

Drakengard?

archive.is/ETIcp

They still can't handle that the Ghostbusters movie was a fucking trainwreak.

It's a lot more complicated than that. We East Asians don't have loyalties to "race" that is skin color, bone structure, or genetic makeup, but to community they belong to, from the basic unit that is the family all the way to their country, unlike the West. Hence the typical burger confusion when they look at the geopolitical climate in the East and all they're seeing is chinks killing and scamming each other. But in Asia, Taiwanese aren't Mainlanders, Indochinese aren't Indonesians, and so on.

Going on the example, the "Africa" slur s a reference to Nigeria and other African countries known as scam havens. So to call one an African isn't necessarily a slur on race, but a slight on their stupidity for getting scammed. Niggers still need to die.

Fallout 1 and 2

Its namco. They recused to bring over tales games simply because they thought they would not be popular. And odds are their loc team is just as shit as noa. At least a pc version of their game can be repaired, which is more than we can say about noa.

To them everyone is dead things

Their version of goy Gwei means ghost/dead thing

Bak Gwei white ghost
Hawk gwei Black ghost

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
The delusion is real.

Gook games I mean.

I'm fucking telling you guys, expect Feig to go on tour with Tameem and throw gigantic fucking temper tantrums at conventions complaining about how the "unwashed masses" don't understand their "artistic vision." Seriously, to this day, Ninja Theory are still absolutely assravaged that DmC was a complete financial disaster, I don't expect Feig to be any different.

I don't know if I should feel smug or pity for a person who is so pathetic that they believe their future can be determined by a shitty remake of a movie.

going with sumg

Hey, no disrespect. I live in canada, and community loyalty is dead except in the ruralist of parts and gov fuckery is even damaging that. And the influx of light to unveted rapefugees and historical revisions of our tourism and history sectors is aggravating to say the least.

Jesus Christ, its like real life just became the commercial and news reports from Robocop.

FF VII?
:^)

"accidental rape" is when she regrets it the next day.

They def killed kids in 6.

I respect the openess of the hate more than anything else. I respect the civil hatred.

And if a drunk woman fucks its rape, but if a drunk man fucls it is not.

There are many, many reasons why they're called Scamco. Not if games journalists have used an iota of their effort to call Bandai-Namco out on these shady practices instead of dedicating their career on slandering both theirs and the game dev/studio audiences, the Gamergate train probably wouldn't be still running full steam ahead.

:LOL typo.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/265071/why-left-cried-when-fidel-died-jamie-glazov

It sounds like the jap devs for them are learning, slightly no [email protected]/* */:puchimas life simulator makes me sad, and even if it did exist, no chance for it to come west but once again, most localization is cancer.

What are the odds that Scamco is gonna fuck up AC7?

It's 8-4 doing the "culturalization," as they've done with most of the modern Tales games since Vesperia, IIRC. That alone should set off some alarms.

Ahh, that ties it together and explains everything. As I said, at leat the pc version can be repaired. And if anyone here does it, add little blips to the title and credist mocking 8-4. I hope dubs make it so

That's good to hear. There was more of them when the first meetup happened, yeah I'm a bit nostalgic even though I never went to one and likely never will. But it was something special mang, from what I remember during the lead up there was (sometimes heated) debates on whether or not it was a good idea at all, would it instantly become another project chanology, fear of getting falsely accused of RAAAYYPE by an aGGro plant or getting doxed by aGGros. Then when it happened it was all sheeeit, 99% of the people who showed up seemed alright, Milo and Sommers was a good host, it did not turn into chanology. I even shitposted in the GGinDC virtual meetup thread, still one of my favorite shitposting memory.
2015 seemed so long ago sometimes.

Washington Post updated their article with an editors note to distance themselves from the fake news claim.

archive.is/uYZuv

frontpagemag.com/fpm/265055/new-york-times-still-lying-about-fidel-castro-humberto-fontova

This is scamnita and dopey quinn levels of stupid.

IIRC there was a brief point where maybe some sony higher ups had a "I've made a terrible mistake" moment and made Feig and one of the actress (Mccarthy?) walk it back some. The two of them did a little spiel about how they didn't mean to imply all men are rapists mysogynerds, it's important to say there are good men that supports equality and nuGB etc bla bla bla. Attempted damage control.

After that I think Feiggot just went fuck it, I got nothing else to lose might as well go for the full -JUST-.

IIRC there was still some heated debate after the first GGinDC did not turn into chanology.
Almost reminds me of vid related.

There were several meetups that were pretty cringy imo. People dressing up as Vivian or passing around a stuffed otter. Still not as bad as chanology though, probably because there were a lot of normalfags involved with gamergate.

That in of itself is kinda cringy.

Someone has too much money on their hands.

washingtonexaminer.com/article/2609246/

what the fuck

I'm more annoyed that if they were actually serious, a fourth-rate movie that has absolutely NOTHING to do with actual science is what it takes to make you interested in science.
If media why you want to be a scientist, you have no business in science in the first place.
I like to learn, and every once in a while, I design and build something small. I don't do it because TV made it look cool, I do it because I'm genuinely interested in how things work and actually making things.

That sounds more funny than cringeworthy.
But I seem to be out of touch with the way the word cringe is used these days.

I've observed that words like "cringe" are used by SJWs to describe things they don't like.

twitter.com/hashtag/DumpStarWars?src=tren

My whole thing about science, its purpose is to solve problems or peoples morbid curiosity. Being inspied by fictional science to seek real science is irresponsible.

Sheeeit, well yeah that one was pretty cringe.
I'm in agreement.

The false narrative at the time aGGros and MSM was running hard with was IIRC, GG was nothing but white male mysogynerds stalker, and actual KOBS member type person. A caricature. I'm not going to rehash old debates on whether normalfags needs to get out or not, I know where I stand on that. But I did enjoy seeing aGGros (and eventually much later the MSM) false narratives shown to be nothing more than a fucking lie.

In all honesty egypt had already been fucked by the hyksos and the libyans. The nubians drove the libyans away and restored many of the old ways since they had the same religion than the egyptians, but the country was already in bad shape and facing invasions from the neobabylonians and persians

Also nubians had fucking nothing to do with the niggers living below the sahara, they are even genetically different even if they are also black

she is right you know

That doesn't make it a white nationalist symbol.

I love this man.

I think it's far more than just them. Cringing is a very physical reaction.
It seems like the current trend is to exaggerate everything.

don't take his bait

Thats kinda funny. As we said, keep the politics out of the work, or let it get dropped. And starwars was an anti tyranncy propaganda, not just nazis but all tyrannts, including castro. And the only ones calling for genocides are the left against white males, and unless they can do it in one fell swoop, well, enjoy the new "poor white men who got killed by the evil leftshits" musemes.

I just find that the fact normalfags are needed to keep from cringe is kinda cringeworthy.

Oh, and one leftshin unintentionally admits that the rich class supports the left.

Tok kek.

Pic related.

what i mean is
YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKERS

how was i supposed to get that from

That's a huge leap from A to B

Whats this dumpstarwars garbage about anyways. Does it have to do with the writer talking about how the empire is trump or someshit? That was a long while ago.

Reminder

Waifufaggotry is now recognized as a oppressed minority member of the LGBTQIAA2SP+

kek

that hurt deep for some reason

Only other rich shitheads. He has helped the black community more than hillary and bill "drugs and black thugs in the gulags". He never voted no on gay rights to marry unlike shillary, and even told trans to use any of his bathrooms. He helped abused spouses get away from abuse at cost of their own. Oh, and hollyjew has 2 growing competitors: Vidya and manga, both of which can cutt out many middlemen. I have only been to about 3 movies in the past year, and to be honest, discluding shin godzilla, only one hollyjew one, dr strange.

you could say you're at a "loss"

it isn't though

And people are kinda stopping going to original movies and even sequels. Getting too expensive.

:^)

twitter.com/CHSommers/status/807076066246410241

Look at the comic on the table in the last panel.

That whole image reads like some teenager going "Ugh, FIIIIIINE, I'll try to patch things up with Becky. Gawd, fuck off, mom."

god FUCKING damn it how did i miss that

Its someone who wants to be both the majority and the underdog. And you can never be both. And he got so much wrong. Hollywood does hate everyone, they just like having dominion over others though, and willing dominon is less of a hassle. They like to bee in control over the realm of reality, to have stability. If life was a bit unpredictable for them, they would go suicidal. They hate trump, not because he is bad for minorities, or was a reality star, but because he while being one of them has openly and publically called them out in front of the population. Escapism needs people. Movies need people. Honestly, I can get most of my escapism for cheap or free without movies. Hell, I could go and play shit like floor hockey instead of going to the movies. Or rent a book from my local library. Or try and build a paper and pen game to play with friends. I do not need nor care for movies much anymore.

Where's nu-Ghostbusters 2 then?

Damn. That was clever.

I fell down the YouTube rabbit hole and found a whole bunch of cute Japanese grills eating way too much food on camera.
This is a thing. A very popular thing, apparently.
Then I noticed the hoodie one of them was wearing. I think it's a cry for help. Millions of people watching her slowly commit suicide through malnutrition.
I'm convinced that 2016 is the year reality has begun to fracture.
Sage for off topic, but it's not like we're discussing anything important anyway.

archive.is/jlLam

Seriously?

Most black women see getting a white men as an upgrade

Most white guys I know who got with an asian chick is because asians are more subdued and in most cases asian girls are less dumb and pretentious than white girls which can be annoying

Those outfits you greentext are all trashy as fuck man

She's a competitive eater dude, those people aren't human.

I think you're reading to much into a sweater.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700 POSTS
Tentative title is "Happy Belated Birthday, Iwata Edition".
Adding
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
and

- youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4
to OP. Will repost the Freya polls (strawpoll.me/11801109 || poal.me/fbh9eh) alongside the current bread archive, or just on their own. Anything else to change/add?
Also, feel free to prepare a second bread if you don't trust me enough.

Yeah it has been for awhile, they get dosh to do it too.

You also have to factor in what % of the total black women marry what %of the total white men, and realize that the rate black women marry white men is really low.

(Checked)
(Checked)
South Korea and China has livestream shows where you can watch girls eat delicious food with some ear porn, think the share threads had ASMRs of those videos about those Japs slurping noodles.

Add in a board of the week again.

For 2017 we need to to make a stronger Holla Forums. Go support a niche board every now and again, just make sure it's one that's already semi active.

this is really pathetic john

The rest of the world sees hollywood as amerilard militaristic propaganda at best, and they torrent and pirate the fuck out of every movie

Right now the chinese are building some of the biggest movie studios ever made, they are preparing to compete. At the same time movie theaters are going out of business all across murica because people would rather play vidya or use netflix which pays dimes to movie studios and makes their own series

Lets be honest here: hollywood is the old sick man of entertainment

I was about to suggest >>>/hnt/, but that board gets a batch of new posts about once a month. Does that count, or would I have to go for something more active? I'm also thinking >>>/late/ would be nice.

>>>/1428/

Look up anna kuramoto puke session if you want to see a nip eat more food than humanly possible. Just watch part 1 tho, that's the eating part. Part 2 is the puke part

It's funny how they bring up how well they know storytelling (let's ingore that they keep remaking the same movies and relying on worn-out cliches for a moment and pretend they actually are the great storytellers they tell themselves they are. Episode 7 was, as we know, a completely original story arc), yet they say Trump would be too outlandish for a villain. He fits an archetype easily. The hero who tries to help people but the people mistake what he is doing and sees him as a notorious villain. You say he's destroying lives when he just got jobs back with the Carrier deal. You don't know the good he is doing for you because you can't see it from your ivory towers.

Just as I expect from the star wars writers who tried to paint the winning side from episode 6 as the rebellion against the small fragments army of the old empire without any exposition as to how the power dynamic shifted that way.

And? :^) I got 2 black blazers, a leather sport coat and some black dress pants from a thrift store, add a dark blue dress shirt and my fancypants occasion 'suit' is done. A solid dark color walmart tie for the very rare occasion I actually need a tie. Dress shoes from walmart too, though they're crappy but I don't wear them much. Most of my days I wear either sneakers or workboots.

Nigga the secret is you gotta co-ordinate. Mushroom shirt.

Personally I'd leave building up porn boards to the already existing porn boards. Let folks with fetishes get fed up with general porn boards and create/colonize those kind of boards. But that's just my opinion though. Do what you want.

Id rather we unfuck Holla Forums before focusing on other boards.

And if you wanna make a stronger Holla Forums you have to go offsite, there's people that think that Holla Forums is having tons of issues or died.

I'll link to >>>/late/ in my archive/poll post then.

THIS

That's a problem. I think that's what happened to /wooo/. There's been a huge uptick on that board, but I think they're ayyylmaochan autists or reddit retards, because the amount of shit that gets posted there is at record highs. So we can see what "going outside" does

That's something we can fix just by continuing to harness our meme magic. I see more Holla Forums posts being spread around, but people still think they're halfchan posts. We need to differentiate somehow.

Can confirm. As recently as a month ago I was on another site and Holla Forums got brought up. People talked about all the posting errors and acted like it was dead.

twitter.com/HuffingtonPost/status/806820968480067584

When you screencap a post to share, put a logo in the corner?

Man, they're just not going to let this shit go ever.

Starting to get real ticked off with your constant linking of shit without screencaps or context.

What site was that?

A lot of people didn't know that most of Gookanon's posts either came from this very bread or 8/pol/

I too despise this. No wonder posting quality has gone down

They won't drop this shit until trump curbstomps their shitty narrative, fucking illary was crying crocodile tears about how "fake news" influenced the election earlier

Or archives for that matter.
archive.is/vsGE7 Tweet
archive.is/vpNkZ Article

and lack of archives
archive.is/vsGE7

Anyone remembers when they first started and all the libtards were sucking assange's dick for exposing all the secret shit bush had done?

Guess he's not cool anymore when he exposes the secret illegal shit the candidate you are being paid to shill

Also lol at colbert who is about to get replaced for being an unfunny shit with low ratings

Then filter them or ignore them, this attitude is precisely why Holla Forums has gone down so badly and has never recovered.

Remember when our PPH was 2500? I do, we're lucky if we break 500 or 600 anymore.

That glitchy time around Infinity Next probably bled a lot of users.

pretty much get newfgs to tow line

frontpagemag.com/fpm/265032/brown-becerra-axis-illegals-lloyd-billingsley

No? That only happened on extenuating circumstances like e3 shitposting. Average has always been 200+

The main problem is that it happened multiple times. When it was seemingly fixed, another thing broke for months.

Fuck no, we where in the 4 digits almost constantly.

Back up baker standing by. Nothing personal, verify then trust and all that.
Back up bread in case of shenanigans.
Title:Shadow Dancer Edition
Embed video
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbSws8kTq7E
Uploaded on Jan 8, 2012
THIS IS A BACK UP BAKERY ONLY
IGNORE IF NEXT BREAD IS LEGIT

WHERE IS MARY JANE

BETTER NOT BE THAT NIGGER

Holla Forums has always averaged only a couple thousand UIDs. There is no way that would give us multiple thousand PPH. Do you realize how fast that is for 8ch? Not even Holla Forums got that fast during election night.

Just wondering, what changes do you have for your bread?

Just watching the trailer and reading the comics, I can already tell it's fucking shit, and nice jab by Marvel against Sony on the "Homecoming" part "Spider-man is finally coming home!" kek.

Yeah, I saw that. Should have known the second that narrative started that she would use it as some excuse to cry salty tears that the recounts backfired.

What the hell, I thought that webm worked.

From what's I've heard, I don't think it is. That shit was entirely fabricated by Devin "grab 'em by the pussy" Faraci for cheap clicks.

I only added one item to current task:

CURRENT TASKS:
7. Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022

and changed NN to the recent linked video, and blurb.

- youtube.com/watch?v=x1tlSJhl_k4

They know very well, its just that other people gaining power and wealth means competiton over the power and not having willing slaves.

This one is above my paygrade but since we're talking about it. The thread repo unless I checked it wrong, seems to go only to 9 november 2016. I'm only a backup baker, I don't know how or who is supposed to update that.

Well sorry user, its too long.

Bi-racial nigress is Liz Allen, Flash Thompson is a spic, Ned Leeds is fliplander, the Shocker is a dindunuffin, White Batman is the Vulture, it's shit and it's culturally enriched.

Works for me

im sorry

I think after a few days more of the cast was reviled and there was a white girl thought to be Mary Jane in there. She's probably going to play MJ at the end of the move with the line "face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot"

Anyone else have an issue with Windows 7 where all the audio and video files can't play on your computer?

I remember updating the Happenings way back in March or so with the help of another user. Perhaps I'll update it again come Christmas break.

Har har.

Odd. Playing through Windows Media Player simply doesn't work and IceCat has no sound.

Fuck you japan. That story is like reading "I love you forever, I love you for always".

how

I'm on Pale Moon, and MPC-HC works fine with it.

I'll just restart my computer after releasing my bread and posting the archive/poll/board recommendation post.

Is this like, the third reboot or something?

It just is a very heartwarming family story. And japan still does father and daughter better than american vidya.

Well, the second movie did not go over that well in the second reboot. Which os funny since the second movie first time around was superb.

except it involves fucking?

He's talking about the manga, not the doujin you nignog

Reminder
(updated)
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.

The original work you twit not the h doujin. Its based of an actual manga. I am upset at the h doujin.

Be sure to post this in the next bread.

I had no idea what it was, so how was i supposed to know?

Will do.

alunya

I never even heard or seen the manga and I still figured out what he meant.

TAKE THIS, IN REMEMBRANCE OF IWATA
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

The Bad Korea hacker leaks pretty much ruined all hopes of a "Cinematic Spider-Man Universe" along with Sony Pictures, thanks to Pascal, losing a lot of money to personal pet projects, Cisbusters.

I can post Alunyas and nobody will notice

I notice you.

no you don't

The Daftpunk webm works on my machine btw.
slowpoke.jpg

Yes he did.

capitalist pigs get out

ALUNYA WOULD NEVER DO THIS SHE IS PURE

yeah, because it's not like they were acting as propaganda wing of the democratic party or anything…

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/806293244996976640

The only anons remaining in this thread are here to bang the commie cat whore. Her price is one can of sardines per hour. Anything goes.

she's not a whore

CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE

From the next thread

That commie catwhure has given countless tongue baths to all types and numbers of dicks, cocks and benisses. Just for one can of sardines.

pics from the future don't lie. For just one can of sardines, not even the jumbo sized can, one hour. Anything. Goes.

I wonder if the nasty whore would drink up a bottle of semen that I stored for years at a time.

You got the can of sardines, she got the can do. One can gets you one hour, anything goes. Anything.

stay mad, bourgies

I'm staying until I get my cans of sardines worth. Had a yuuuuuge sale on them that I snagged THANKS TO CAPITALISM and that cheap commie catwhure is going to be tasting my salty balls and walking funny until next month.

keep telling yourself that, faggot

Can you even afford to buy a can of sardines? Sweet jesus the things she'd already done for just one can. Toe curlingly delicious, ummmmmmm yeeeaaaaah hnnnnggggHUUUAAAAH, yeah now lick it clean like a good cheap commie whuurecat.