Mount an weeb threa

conquered new lands?
won tournaments?

i started playing gekokujo recently
i initially tried to go as a one man army, with a horse and a katana i was unstoppable, but other than bandits i couldn't fight anything, so i had to get an army
i focused on 1:1 spears/archers, it's not like there's much of a choice
joined tokugawa, after a while i saw a miyoshi castle that had like 30 people in it, declared war , took it and declared war on tokugawa after they didn't give it to me
i never put any garrison in the castle since i didn't have the forces to defend it
eventually tokugawa came to take it, as he was doing that, i went and sieged a recently conquered by tokugawa castle.
when he came back for me, he had around 260 troops, i had 80, although i thought i'd have more since some of them were wounded when i went into my castle
during the siege, i just sent my infantry on a bridge and all my archers about 10 feet behind them
in the end i lost about 40 troops, while tokugawa's entire army was dead, he was my prisoner, and i even got a fancy suit of armour

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/U8GDQVhx
mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g
moddb.com/mods/suvarnabhumi-mahayuth-11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where can I pirate the up to date one?
piratebay isn't helping

I you're playing gookuju i would recommend getting the halfcuck /vg/ modded version as it really is way fucking better than the original. but I'm not sure i those autist have updated it.

better in what way?

download from their website, and just use cd key off the internet.

BUTTERLORD WHEN?

last I heard the mod maker was a massive faggot and they changed a few things to make the game better pic related is for gekokujonew

pastebin is for the updated version
pastebin.com/U8GDQVhx

mod download is here if you dont want to crawl through halfcuck

mega.nz/#F!itxViDAT!PhBfJWsjATkdqN28V2kZ5g

Every time.

He's full of shit. The cuck version is the standard /vg/ fifteen minute tier morg's edit.
Get the Sugoroku/russian mod if you're looking for more actual content.

Nah I meant the actual game.
last time I tried to download their update it was behind an account wall.

I'm a bannerlord beta tester. Here is some combat gameplay

Nigger, get the actual game from their site and pick up the loader from cs.rin.ru or such

Nice graphics

WHAT DO YOU MEAN PIRATE THE GAME FROM THEIR SITE.

he never said pirate

hype

The sad part is how I can't even tell when a leak or a raid is occurring. The cancer is real gentleman.

I pirated and pulled WSE in it, but moved from computer
But now i dont remember how i managed to run that setup due to WSE not working with cracks and there's no serials around
I had a single castle with 10 lords, the khanate was about to get their throat out

RHODOKS ARE WHITE

why do I keep letting myself do this

Bannerlord really fucking needs to hash out formations, both your troops and the enemy's need to understand how to stay in their gay little box and fight as a unit.

I hope to God the cockroaches put effort into this so battles don't end up being complete clusterfucks like in Warband.

Lances are shit, too slow, horse archery is where it gets broken once you learn how to hit what you want.

the sad part is how funposting is alien to you

Any recommendations for a mod that has progression like for Silverstag, where you and other NPCs not only get stats but also perks?

new meme?

moddb.com/mods/suvarnabhumi-mahayuth-11
best mod

Where's a good torrent for this? I pulled the skidrow one off of tpb but it gave my computer aids

Mechwarrior 3 is the pinacle of giant robots
then the standalone Pirates Moon

You can't without completely reworking the entire game from the ground up. Speed is just too essential for anyone to not pick Lucio.

this,
there's a handful of known players with proof of cheating, but you see them at blizzcon anyway

Bump

See, that's the problem. Mods with perks and shit are usually bloated with unstable features and half baked mechanics, so it's kinda hard to recommend them. Anyway, tried Nova Aetas?

There's funposting and then there's erping a moron.

The biggest problem with mods is that they all play the same for the most part. The only two I can think of that attempt to mix things up are Gekokujo and Brytenwalda, the former by removing shields and the later by nerfing cavalry and archers and putting emphasis on infantry.

But even then it still plays like M&B, and it still degenerates into a clusterfuck. The game lacks the ability for troops to maintain formations and fight as formations

Try warwolf and then come talk to me about vanilla being a clusterfuck :^)

But yeah, what can you even radically change about it and still keep it fun? The battle's going to remain pretty much the same because modern firearms break the game, the fief management is boring no matter what you do with it, and putting actual story and cutscene tier characters would screw with the sandbox dynamics.

Maybe add some bits from Conqueror AD 1086 into it?

I hope by horse archery you mean having 80 rocks and pelting them at the enemy as you circle them.

I remember thinking I'd give the Khergits a try, roleplay as a proper Mongol. Horse archery was a bit of a challenge at first, and I missed most of my shots. But god damn when they connected while galloping full speed in circles around enemies it was immensely satisfying. Kept at it because of the satisfaction of the occasional arrow connecting to the point that I got gud and could hit well over half of my shots at full speed, even against moving targets.
You truly become an unstoppable god of destruction in open battles once you master horse archery. On a side note that's my number one complaint with 1257. The composite bow draws are so god damn long that horse archery is dogshit.

i think one of the rome-themed mods had decent AI formations

Defending 700 vs 2500 in Javiksholm against Ravenstern, what are my chances.?

Just a heads up. Literally everything is exploding for no reason in Turkroach land again. When is Armagan going to pack up and move to some place safe?

Didn't someone go allahu snackbar again and blow himself up?

I have always tried to get into throwing but always end up switching to a different weapon. Is it simply high investment or is it as shit as it seems?

Multiple people. Multiple (((isolated))) incidents across a single day. I lost track of the Holla Forums thread, but when I saw it, it had more bombings than during the coup attempt earlier this year. Some stupid shit is happening again and it is probably not the Kurds, who are busy fighting off ISIS.

Could very well be Erdogan trying to justify more purges. I wish TW would release Bannerlord already because I keep fearing the fat cockroach will raid them since they're busy making the premier Deus Vult simulator.

If TW gets whacked, I'd be down to join a Holla Forums Lincoln Brigade to go save roaches from worse roaches.

It is probably both, it wouldn't surprise me if Erdogan baited the military the first time to see who would bite.

This should be my favorite game but I just can't find the appeal no matter how much I play.

The /k/ and New Rhodesia flotilla would probably get activated immediately if that happens. Instead of saving roaches, it's more likely all will be purged. The only good thing in Turkey is TW. No TW = no reason for Turkey to exist. Even a giant wall blocking out the middle east and North Africa would be preferable than them existing.

If you've invested some points into it, you can knock multiple peasants unconcious with rocks. It's really good for getting ransom money. It's really good in Nova Aetas, because you can get loads of prestige just terrorizing peasants and you'll never really be in conflict with their faction because releasing them gives you relation.

So in other words, it is still a gimmick that only works when nobody has shields

All ranged weapons are like that though. Throwing weapons only seem useless because you don't have 30 or more of them.

Though against most shield users, you can totally shoot their feet with a bow, and sometimes you can sneak a shot over their shield and head shot. Unless it's Nords. Seriously fuck that high shield skill.

Even if bows had half the number of projectiles, they would still be more useful because you have both a huge range advantage and are way more accurate. Fuck it, even crossbows with half the number of projectiles and half the damage would still be more useful because, unlike with throwing weapons, you are going to be able to shoot shielded enemies in the legs.

Don't throwing axes and spears basically eat shields for breakfast though, so AI massed tossing actually works to cull the vanguards when defending against a charge. Especially against Nords which bows and crossbows can't do shit against.

Considering that most mods are just minor improvements and cosmetic changes, which ones feel the most complete when it comes to not looking like Native, or has the best maps?

s a u n a

Probably Nova Aetas.