What ever happened to them?

Are they working on anything new?
is it shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/3ds/akqj/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8G2yCDKD0ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qddmZM7h21Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Japanese Phil Fish is probably blocking people on twitter like always, I have no idea who the gas station attendant in the middle is supposed to be and Con Man has likely fled the country by now.

Kamiya is making that action-adventure game with white-haired Donte for MS.
Scam Man is probably making that MML rip-off.

Middle one is Shinji Mikami. (resident evil, godhand, etc.)

Kamiya is still working on Scalebound, I have no idea what happened to Mikami at all, and Inafune is supposedly working on Chinese Megaman Legends.

Inafune at least helped produced good stuff like Dead Rising 1 and 2 and Lost Planet but his desire to be a westaboo got the better of him, and MN9 was so embarrassingly mismanaged.

IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING

You forgot this hack.

What did he work on?

Castlevania starting from SotN, now is making Bloodstained, which will be Mighty 2.0.

Does this guy have any skill at all beside telling people what to do?

You guys are trying way too hard to fit in here

I can tell by clothes and hair styles that they are supposed to be different people, but dear god all chinks look like the same guy.

Where is he Holla Forums?

Poor faggot, microsoft is rapping him

He's supposedly bringing Devils Third Online to the west but there's been absolutely no news on it, it seems to be gook and cyka blyat only. There's also whatever this is.

nintendo.co.jp/3ds/akqj/index.html

Being a talentless hack somewhere.

Probably wondering why the fuck he even bothered to allow himself to get suckered into making AAA garbage with Microsoft
I thought he considered himself retired after The Evil Within?
fuck if I know

Snorting coke with Mr. Shitface?

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Miss me yet?

Have you played my latest… uh, shit… what have I been working on? Uh. Hm.. Have you played Ivy the Kiwi yet?

That actually looks fun

The game is a total shitbox, isn't it?

IGA did most of the modern style Castlevania games. Every he got his hands on plays very similarly. Bloodstained looks like it's just going to be another one of those games in all but name.

IGA did not make Circle of the Moon, which is why it's so much better than the others.

I think Mikami retired after Evil Within

Stop shifting the blame. It will be a bad game because Platinum makes bad games. They're on a shit game streak right now.

Transformers was really fun. Korra and TMNT, not so much. Can't comment on SF:0

I think hideki said he tried a twinkie for the first time ever last week.

Are Microsoft pulling a Konami on Japanese Phil Fish? I just want him to hurry up and finish Scalebound so I can see him make a good game.

Transformers was a nothing game. It's like a 5/10 Acclaim rental from the NES/SNES days.
I can. It's shit. This is because they're shit at making games.

Japan devs are shit, get over it, play indie games. They are the ultimate art form.

Nice logic.

What do you mean it's a nothing game?
And acclaim games sucked dick.

Just like transformers.

You're not giving me reasons as to why you disliked the game user.

Swing and a miss, how new are you anonymously anonymous?

Such as?

What were the standards? Fez, Undertale, Meat Boy, Braid and Cave Story.

To this day I'll never understand the love for Braid.

nope
who cares?
boring shit
filler shit. quite telling that you're hyping it as a feature. shows you have nothing to work with.
more shit to flail around like a faggot. at least they're robots and not effeminate twinks like the genre usually has
WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY SHIT!
It's nothing but pure shit and cutscenes shouldn't be there at all.

cave story is pretty lackluster

it's an outright bad game

Why does these gooks look the same? What did they do differently?

I don't know man, all things considered I'm surprised the online component turned out as competent as it did.

Kamiya looks more white than the other gooks.

He made rodea the sky soldier wii version.
Platinum are working for the piece of shit crygames to make granblue fagtasy game.

He's working at Tango on a new IP for Bethesda apparently. Or Evil Within 2.

Platinum asked for more time and Microsoft gave it. (Plus it will be on PC so calm down)

Apparently Microsoft helped set up Valhalla as a favour to Oatmeal but turned down Devils Third because they wanted to focus 1st party on Kinect game Production which is how THQ got it as well.

The history of that game is fucking insane. Especially since Nintendo didn't want to licence the Darksiders engine it was using under THQ from Nordic Games (Who would have done so, if asked) and Nintendo literally had no specific revision of Unreal 3 developed (Warner Bros contracted Armature to do one. Nintendo didn't even bother to localize that version) so DT was just running on raw 2006 era Unreal 3.

The fact it actually looks really good in places (Mostly the boss battles. And the Women looked good despite that being a huge weakness in UE3's early days) shows Vallhalla actually have some talent. It was just fucked up between the gme bouncing between platforms and having to switch engines.

Literally how retarded was 2014 Nintendo when they could easily have struck a deal with Nordic games to let them keep that engine.

I imagine Inafune got arrested trying to escape from the police in his underwear and he cried like a little girl when they cuffed him.

the fucking sm4sh guy.

Nigger doesn't even want to make smash from the sound of things, Nintendo just keeps throwing it at him because they need something to keep their consoles on life support.

Kamiya is making some terrible xbone game that runs at a silky smooth 12 fps, a true cinematic experience.

I'm one of the 5 people in North America that played it on Wii U. It's fun but the dev hell and technical issues show horribly. The Wii U can barely handle Unreal Engine 3 AND IT SHOWS. Framerate can chug from 30 to below that. Single player was all over the map in terms of quality, the real saving grace was the online. The main problem the online had on Wii U though was that since the game flopped barely anyone played it and the netcode was janky so who knows if thats fixed by now on the PC.

Anyways its one of those games where its enjoyable but the ideas behind it dont quite show due to a lack of polish.

Really makes you think.

mugen will be closest we'll ever get.

how all asses looked in the 80's.

Underage detected

So what do you guys think of Scalebound?

Don't you have some more epic giveaways to do, Philip?

youtube.com/watch?v=8G2yCDKD0ns

Has telltale signs of Microsoft fuckery ruining any hope there was for it being a fun game.

Are you retarded?

that's a shitload of "favorite PS2 games".

and they somehow they managed to fuck it up in all the following games

Pretty sure they were as a development studio making their first game.
They were hardly established development studios like bioware and such.

My point remains: CDPR is a studio that managed to learn from mistakes, grow and evolve their series as a result.

PB on the other hand is incapable of that and they keep trying, and failing to capture the magic of their first two games, let alone evolve that in any significant way

That's a really good design; I've always liked it.
It seems a little FF8 inspired, too. His key chain looks like Griever.

I think TTS had some worse voices and some better voices. Hayter, in particular, was much better in TTS.

such a comfy song

youtube.com/watch?v=qddmZM7h21Q

fuck I just might reinstall the remaster

Is it worth $15 on G2A? I kinda want to try it

$100 for a game???

that infinite armor side b was amazing
Not to mention wario vectoring.

This is how to fit in Holla Forums

Ignore the most sensible points someone makes, turn it around and make it negative

Why do Asians have such awful skin? 1 out of 5 asians will have phobos-tier acne.

So the fuckery is Microsoft is making sure the game gets made?

Uhhh, ok then?

No, becuase I don't give a shit about any of the Souls-esque games except Bloodborne and Nioh but I don't have a Sony device and I'm suffering because of it.

I dont think you understand.
Any score below a 9/10 is pure trash while any score above 9/10 is paid reviews.
Pretty simple

Corsair Vengeance K70 with Red Switches. It's nice, but the switches are very light to touch and I find myself sometimes pressing keys just by resting my hand on them.

Used to have a Steelseries 6gV2 with black switches. They felt nice and didn't actuate as easily, but the paint on the keys started to wear off and look like shit.

Oh look. Another attentionwhore!

86 is right in the great area
not quite outstanding, but still great

user you just put 9 images together in that pattern

I'm sorry :(

I thought maybe people would want to talk about the game.

wel lwe we getting big hero 6 tangled as new worlds so far and olympus but not the same area for kh3 as for 0.2 we will being to the dark world of past worlds

I don't know what goals the contributors have but even if they want to keep the mechanics exactly as-is (from pathfinding to stacking flying units), it allows things like high resolution support, rebinding keys, better multiplayer lobbies or matchmaking, better spectator and replay analysis features, better API for AIs, allows it to run natively on modern and future operating systems and hardware thus making the great game easier to preserve and of course, makes it possible to make custom balance changes should you desire.

There's plenty of potential benefits. The authors might also just like the technical challenge.

I'll think about it.

XI was one of the better recent final fantasy games.

Just because you were a fuckboy too young to remember doesn't mean it wasn't good.

Faggot

So the sword was an allegory for using DRM instead of courting your consumer base, right?

The Spyro series had linear levels you completed by reaching an end goal, and various hub worlds you move through by completing all the levels within a world. There were also collectibles on small side areas off the main path you could do, which do unlock doors throughout the game but are largely optional since the required number is really low.

Its structure is very different from the Banjo/DK64 styled large open hub levels with a thousand collectibles in it. It's more of a halfway between that and Crash Bandicoot, while Yooka Laylee is very much leaning towards Banjo Tooie's style.

This describes virtually every 3D platformer on the planet.

Sorry for failing on you Midna. Hopefully next match I can not do as poorly.

Last of the things I saw with the PC Principal shit were kinda funny. But I agree that around 2006 or so, South Park started losing touch. I do, however, think that the game will be better; Trey and Matt usually prefer that the show suffer instead of the "big thing" they are working on.

I think they've banked enough on the show in that they can take on new ventures simply riding off how successful the show was. Book of Mormon has a life of its own now. If they can provide their undivided attention to big projects now and then, I think they can make better shit.

But well, who fucking knows. They do make a show a week before it fucking it airs so it might not be their style.

well, since in 2 you can select as many units as you want in a single group, mid to lategame you tend to get two massive balls of units moving back and forwards across the map until one person decides to push into the other, and then the game is usually instantly won or lost off that fight

Since you could only control 12 units at once in BW. fights were more like a sustained series of smaller skirmishes and pushes that could last 10-15 minutes in longer games.

DESU it's a personal preference but it certainly makes the latter more exciting to watch. I have heard that they've tried to remove a lot of the deathballing in the last expansion for 2, but it's probably too little too late.

The adult version, yes.

Dunno about the chibi one.

Nah I meant as a total package. But I'll wait and see.

I know right? I'm still trying to figure it out myself. I guess we'll never know Miyazaki-san being the mysterious figure he is