Is this a good game or not?

Is this a good dish or not?

Yeah

I don't expect it to be much different from any of the arcsys animu fighters. It supposedly has an all-star cast of waifus from VNs nobody cares about and Saber.

It's raw.

Literally who are those sluts?

HELLO, MY NAMES NINOOOOOOO

>anime air dasher fighting
Why bother when this exists? Nothing can compare to the king.

Because nobody plays it and has shit netcode.

It's this Homura though

Best Homura.

I would've much prefered Homo over the Homu we got, Would've gotten a bunch of sweet guns and a za warudo super no doubt

If you found out about it through the coupon, it's probably bad.

Yeah I bet she has some special snowflake unga bunga super powers and deep dark secret or two.
She's still ultra generic anime school girl. They all are like that. All have super powers and deep dark secrets.

Don't forget Saya from Saya no Uta and Al Azif from fucking Demonbane. Also why the hell is Homura in a fighting game for Nitroplus heroines?

Nitroplus made a deal with Marvelous

Oh okay but why Homura? Other than fine taste I would think Asuka or Yumi would have been a better choice, or even Shiki since she shares the same VA with Sonico.

Now you got me interested.

Probably because she was barely featured in the latest SK game and Marv felt bad for her

Ok forget that I just looked up her playstyle and it looks like bad parody of her VN.

bump

Guess I'll skip this.

go back to cuckchan faggot

You having fun trying desperately to fit in?

bampu

Bump

Come on now, game looks like shit. A fucking arcana heart clone with two times less characters. And AH isn't a good fighting game to begin with.
Fighting is not a good genre to target waifufags.
And faifu ensemble is not a good attrasction for fighting fans.

Well yeah, that's how we like it here.
Just check the catalog.

But where is Kurisu?

Need to see more gameplay to make sure it's not like every other damn fighter which relies on combo memory first instead of reflexes and taking advantage of an opponent's mistake (which is usually somewhere far far down the list). Then there's the potential netcode/friends problem.

In any case I'm poor so even with the discount stacking I can't justify. If I had the spare cash I'd probably bite based on what I've seen.

No it's a fucking terrible fighting game, but people here will buy it anyway because it has their waifu from [insert generic garbage] and play it once or twice against the CPU because they don't actually play fighting games.

I'm buying Revelator next week

Yeah nah.

Hey good for you, user. I hope you'll actually stick to it.

I sticked to Sign and this time there isnt a new version coming out.

I want to ravage Homura's tanned body all night long.

I have it. It's not terrible by all means, but the range game is bullshit and ultimates make or break a round.

That said, Saya is OP if you can master fake-outs and hit confirms- Otherwise, you'd just get combo wrecked before you fire off a single tendril.

Wouldn't take it any other way

She's a lover, not a fighter.

In this fightan game

This is actually a pretty good description of her.

Why Christina? Suzuha's the trained soldier who actually knows how to fight. I'd rather play as Supa Hacka or Hououin Kyoma.

Kagari would be far better as a rep if we're going for "who's fit to actually fight," but that's not the way characters are selected in fanservice games.

I had a friend named Brandon through most of middle school and some high school. We'd lend games to each other, but always as a trade to make sure we always got the games back.

I hadn't seen him in a while and we both had all of our original games. One day he came to my house and asked to borrow Perfect Dark. He didn't have a game to trade, but said he'd bring one the next day. I felt I knew him long enough by then that I could take him at his word.

I didn't see him the next day. Nor the day after that. In fact I never saw him again because I learned that he moved the day after he borrowed that game.

I just want to say if you're out there, Brandon: fuck you.

Grove Street, home

Jesus Christ this looks like a doujin game you buy off of DLsite for 9 bucks not a professionally made fighting game.

why

don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again please.

Watched gintama spider ninja dude arc ninja dude and chick dude some good va. He was some well written edge

Watched futurama Christmas episode comfy as fuck.zoidbergs mating ep is bretty gud

X as in Megaman X? he is already in I hope you know that.

backed the game for the soundtrack, was pleasantly suprised how fun the platforming is. Game is self aware and looks very pretty. The change in art didn't bother me at all, frankly I like it.