Rhythm Games

Anyone have recommendations? Some of the ones I found fun were Rhythm heaven series, crypt of the necrodancer, any mikushit

Other urls found in this thread:

3dsiso.com/cia-format-dlc-s-themes-and-updates/276149-mega-taiko-tatsujin-dokodon-mystery-adventure-dlc-builder.html
gitlab.com/beezy/rgg-repo
pastebin.com/JbMpQqCG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rhythm Thief and the Emperor Treasure is a pretty good rhythm game for the 3DS, the minigames are great (even though there are some stages that don't work well as a rhythm minigame) the story is fine and the english VA is meh. The story ends on a cliffhanger and SEGA doesn't seem to be interested on a sequel, but the game is entertaining and enjoyable by itself.
There is also a qt reverse trap.

Is it touch controlled? Forgot to mention but I prefer button-controlled rhythm games, also I heard some stages are reused?

It depends on the minigame, some minigames require the touch screen while others require the buttons or the movement sensor.

While some minigames are reused (for obvious reasons) I don't remember reused stages, but that might be my memory since the last time I played this game was 3 years ago.

Taiko on the 3ds or vita have custom dlc which let you play any song that's been ported. It's going slow but it's going.

Why is there always that specific group of people angry at Osu!
Are they angry that can't be as good because it involves more than just tapping?

Osu! tries to be many different rhythm games but has major flaws for nearly all of its modes besides the default. Osu!mania doesn't punish mistaken key presses, Osu!Taiko is an abomination that's only tangentially similar to actual Taiko, etc.

The types of "hardcore" rhythm fans that would have enough autism to actually play shit like Sound Voltex and IIDX can see through the flaws.

I legally own all the DLC for Taiko V. All 10k-ish yen worth of songs.

NO REGRETS HOLY SHIT SILVER WILL AND TOUHOU MUSIC

dude osu! is fucking trash and a huge fucking meme
like score multipliers, biggest meme.

Can't blame you there, all I'm saying is with the custom DLC I can now say for certian that I have beaten donkama 2000 On muzukashii using the touch screen and I didn't even get a gold crown

I've only beaten 2 2000 songs on oni, those being Saitama and Shimedore. The only 2000 i've gold'd was saitama on muzukashii

I'm shit at Taiko, the hardest songs I can consistently clear are 8* ones.

How is that as a rhythm game anyway ?

i want to have tons of sex with hatsune miku

think of it as a shitty 6k/8k rhythm game with score multipliers up the ass

but the selling point is lewds and thats it

So when was the last good pop'n?

I'd say 19 TUNE STREET

Any good ones for the pc?

try lunatic rave 2

Does Zun get any money off of these? Especially considering all those songs where fan made and free? Japanese licensing is confusing.

Project Diva F songs > Project Diva F 2nd songs.
And I got Miku pissed off with me because of that different interaction mode. After seeing her giving me her back I stopped playing F 2nd. That will teach her.
We were best pals on F, but it seems like she hit her head on F 2nd and forgot about it, because I can't carry over my interaction progress.

I don't think I ever fapped harder to such a tame thing.

How do you feel about cute anime girls and mobile games?

Dark Angel Miku has one of the best Pantsus in the game.

Elite Beat Agents is one of my favorite games for the ds and one of my favorite rhythm games.

I would give them at least $20 each if I could get a guaranteed SSR Kirari and Nao.

I'd think they'd do another special scouting ticket thing at some point. Alternatively you could restart and use the new player purchase offer that gets you a special scouting ticket or if you were a true madman you could reroll for a specific SSR.

CHAKA

CHAKA

PATA

PON

I'd rather just wait, I had my account since the game launched and I'd hate to see my current SSRs and collab room items go away.

That's often a dilemma that I have in japanese mobile games. I get to a point where I've used a lot of the easily available free currency but they churn out cute shit I want faster so I feel like just starting over but that would mean losing all the exclusive event stuff I have. In other games it's easier to justify because the units and shit are usually power creeped to being worthless by new stuff and they're really just there to look nice but that doesn't really happen in Starlight Stage.

It's probably a 50% 50% split between the team who made the song and zun for the characters I'd think.

Forgot about that one, I liked it although I don't remember being super impressed with the song selection.

As for Taiko on ds, what are the chances I'll destroy my touch screen?

the ds/3ds touch screen is more resillant than you think. If you use your fingers you won't have trouble, if you use the styluses you'll have to watch out a bit so you don't jab the thing too hard, but I've played taiko on the 3ds with fucking chopsticks for that authentic swinging feeling and it didn't damage the thing.

stepmania or bms

Picked this up this past summer for my birthday. Might import the sequel for crimmus, since the gameplay is just heavenly.

Audiosurf is a nice time waster. Shame the sequel randomizes levels, though.

what song did you get that score on

Wa hoo.

dont buy one and use your cpu instead for all graphics processing.

how the fuck do you beat this game anyways? i keep swiping but nothing ever happens

Well then that's on you. I've already seen a fair bit of the customization and I like what I've seen so far.

But you sit there and cry about a character's default costume in a game with customization. You'll be the only one.

GUYS

GUYS

=VIRTUAL

HENTAI

REALITY

=DICK THRUSTING

RHYTHM GAMES

WITH INTERACTIVE USB FLESHLIGHT/ONAHOLE/30 TONNES OF PUSSY AND ASS

SMACK THAT BOOTY TO THE BEAT

Truly the hardest rhythm game.

I'm playing Mass Effect 1 for the first time. What is the best starting class?

And no, I don't want to do soldier.

That makes sense. I was thinking of percentages, for some reason.

It hurts.

You must be an immobile fat sack of shit to think there's nothing to do there

AND IIIIIIII…….HOLY SHIT!!

Sorry man, PC here.

Why don't you try /dsg/? I'm sure you'll find someone to help you.

Return to the series roots

Wrong thread?

bui cuckchan spam

I liked him the whole time, he stole every scene he's in. FFXV's whole problem is that what's there is good, but there isn't enough of it to fully showcase what they were aiming for.

try 0 when it comes out i've heard only good things about it

not really

lel 69

I didn't even know that was a common response, but the fanbases probably overlapse with eachother.

Diva X sucked

Did Japs really want this?

probably not, I don't know the sales numbers but I can't imagine jap riddm players would be a fan of that.

I know IIDX and SDVX both have story modes, but I think those are optional

How do I get into Stepmania? It seems like a pain in the ass to set up where as Osu! is already set to my liking

Which 3DS Taiko?

From the sound of it, it sounds like I can get rid of the other two Taiko 3DS games I have if one supports customs.

Wish Rock Band Unplugged got that much support…

Dokodon Mystery Adventure.
Again, it doesn't have all the old taiko game songs, but it has a lot of them.
3dsiso.com/cia-format-dlc-s-themes-and-updates/276149-mega-taiko-tatsujin-dokodon-mystery-adventure-dlc-builder.html

no ice

I'm hype.

NO THANK YOU. I'm so happy they did not do that shit with Minna no Rhythm Tengoku.

absolutely generic flavour of the month anime song

Where the 10k players at?

Where can I download this game?

dead because you would need to put your thumb on two other keys instead of space if you're playing on keyboard which is FUCKING GAY

Check this:

gitlab.com/beezy/rgg-repo
(check 10K2S links if you want 10k charts)

That's not too hard to get past, your hands hurt the first week but it becomes much easier. It's worth getting through for the amazing feeling of hitting shit with 10 fingers.

Pictured is the key layout I use, you can use the following config file to get it:
pastebin.com/JbMpQqCG
If LR2 doesn't let you bind shit to numpad or if you can't use this config, make sure numlock is on.