Anyone else play this?

Anyone else play this?

I just brute-forced myself to learn this and failed like 10 times with Greece as the notGolden Dawn, untill I finally got it.

I just managed to get myself out of the deficit through some weird mystery. My theory is that I got reevaluated by all the rating agencies, which resulted in countries dropping their interested rate in me. That may have already happened mutliple times in a row in some weird self-feeding circle, because I swear just some weeks ago I still had a 2% deficit to GDP, now I just have one barely under minus 1 (which apparently results in me breaking the stability pact).

Anyway if there is some expert here, redpill me on economic growth.

Other urls found in this thread:

skidrowgamesreloaded.com/power-revolution-geopolitica-simulator-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correction: I know that it has something to do with debt, because my debt repayment in the budget dropped from 10% to 2%.

So glorious. I also just built my very first port. (Yup, Greece doesnt have one).

I really need help with industry though. I jumpstarted my economy and reach fucking 9% economic growth by manually exhonorating literally every single industry sector. Then I also subsidized everything by 25Ms (now 100Ms, because my forecast showed negative growth).

I really want to shoot ahead of turkey. Let me realize the Megali Idea pls, but I am still way off my GDP goals to even think about that.

Anyone else want some tips? I know a few things about the game.

Do you have a link to the latest one?

skidrowgamesreloaded.com/power-revolution-geopolitica-simulator-4/

Say thanks!

I remember playing these games before, it gets boring fast, but it's fun to pop in and ruin a bunch of countries before starting world war 3

nice filename dude

Just play the NWO mod on Vicky 2.

This shit looks fascinating. How have i never heard of this game series?? thanks OP

okay FUCK

I didn't get rid of the debt, it all came back somehow. Had to restart.

After that I was randomely excluded from the WTO

WTF?!?!?!

Well, while subsidies make your products artificially more competitive on the open market, its an unfair trade practice. You prolly got memed on for fucking with free trade too much.

It’s hit.

It’s SO shit that autocorrect is fucking with my words. Never mind that the game forces you to go liberal and has a LITERAL KIKE as your advisor.

I just realized that this is the new one and not the old one that had several bugs all over it

Wow this game has the same problem as the previous one?

Even when I turn the protests down at the lowest, the game still had too many people protesting on the streets, it's extremely unrealistic.
or better yet, I don't do anything for 3 weeks and then hundreds of thousands start to protest over not being paid enough. It's like a new occupy wallstreet x 20 every month

>>>/4chan/

Boohoo faggot, not everyone can be an neet.

you have to gradually change it and always balance it

what I did to fool my feminists is to reduce funding for equality and stuff and up for maternity and marternity leave

I want you to breed! And she praised me for it! :^)

Yeah, so always do gradual and balance it out with something else. You have to do that in democracies.

Does anyone have a magnet link for it? Couldn't find it in the skydrow page.

dude. ..

How does it feel to be this dumb?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

fuck you, boy

bumpy

You're a faggot, OP.