My own stupid, gay Death Stranding Theory [SPOILERS]

Death Stranding is about a man who's died in an accident, perhaps a car crash, or regretfully, his own hands. He is desperately trying to get back to the living realm. His purgatory or hell is what you see in the teasers. The baby being a lost loved one, perhaps someone who died in the same accident he was in, or simply a new edition to his family that he left too early.

Pairing Low Roar's 'I'll Keep Coming' with 'Easy Way Out' tells the man's story.

Nobody cares about shitty walking simulators.

fuck off kike

Ludens = Game = Gamer = Player = More Meta Commentary

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

This theory is retarded. OP is retarded. This thread is retarded.

I'm a member of Kojima's personal design team and can confirm this is all false, the game is actually about Normus Reedus and Del Toro's hallucinations after having passed out after some fat bong hits.

Trust me guys, I even have a tripcode.

Are you a lawyer?

No this guy is blantantly releasing false information, the actual story is Norman Reedus is a known exhibitionist and he goes on a journey to make everyone in the whole world naked, Del Toro and Mikkelson being some of those people.

The guy correctly predicted that Mads Mikkelsen's character would display mystical powers of some sort. I'm just saying, it fits with the knowledge that Kojima was working on Silent Hill.

See

I guess that's fine as long as you realize you are only ruining it for yourself.

nice copypaste from reddit bro, i'll accept the >reddit
to expose you nigga, i dont give a fuck

fuck off

It's just a movie like all his games. A terrible foreign movie pastiche of what hollywood is through the mind of a foreigner with no soul (asian).

Guy is right on some things and way off on others.
real spoiler here is that Kojima Productions is going to reopen their LA studio and are already sourcing concept artists from hollywood(including a buddy of mine who did the album cover for the money store and several team sesh tapes)

He wants to blur the line between movie and game and thinks dark souls is a good example of this, he wanted to do the same with MGSV but konami wasn't down with all his postmodern "muh medium" bullshit

Will this be No man's sky with actual delivery?

Who gives a fuck about retarded theories, gameplay when?

great job

Most are bad yeah

Is Terraria fun on a phone?

What about Bully?

What about Don't Starve?

It's not silence, it's Float.

The fuck do you want a FFX-3 for? The story was concluded just fine in the first game. There was never a need for an X-2 to begin with, and X-2 was also a pretty decisive conclusion of the story.

The fuck would it even be about?

Fuck I wish that cunt spoiled it.

Gay male pregnancy shit.

My Theory:

Fuck it. It'll take too long to write out.

Half-Life.

He's making Half-Life 3 because Gaben won't but instead starring Necro Cowboy and Eggman.

My theory is that the floating people/Mads are from another world/timeline where they are either coming here to bleed us dry as they're homeworld is sapped dry or they're stopping us from escaping our depleted world to theirs and doing it all over again.

I also think that each character will play different. Del Toro will probably be a straight stealth guy, as he is just a fat dude. Reedus is probably a hybrid of all the characters, so some action, stealth, puzzles, platforming etc. Maybe Mads is a playable character so we have shooting and tactical action. Or maybe he is purely a PvP character as I imagine the soldiers connected to him may be other players.

I love how nobody called out OP for blatant Silent Hill reference.

Plebs, all of you.

Also Del Toro may have stolen the baby from Reedus. He's wearing gloves so is trying to hide fingerprints.