Mark's a pathetic little nigger 4.2/?

We are still going, get in and shitpost

I don't understand. What did mark the kike do?

Not stop it, he let it all happen

I want to cum inside Mark.

well the other thread is gone now, so this is the meta thread.

why am I not surprised?

Only if you dress up as cake or Umaru

started cracking down on 4am threads, unleashing the autism inside.

You can't ignore meta discussion mark.

Nomaru

Just look at /metav/

hahah where is it, if its not on the list of affiliated boards on the top of the index.

What exactly didn't he stop? Leftist? Undetail? The memes?
TELL ME

Oh, did the 4am thread breed a shitton of tripfags again?

So, what do you want to ask me?

I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE IN THIS CLUB WHEN I SAY

VAL IS THE BEST

fuck off val

cancur

you got anything or not.

How is it like living without a spine, I'm curious?

4am threads wouldn't be so bad if they banned fags who only post in 4am threads (like that forehead anime girl fag)

You already know what we want, put /metav/ on the list of the top of the index. We know you already heard this because you removed /vidyasses/.

Really don't care if mark is triggered by shitposting in designated meta threads. Ignoring it is him not doing his homework.

Also nice bumplock.

they weren't so fucking bad until those niggers came along and now the whole thread has to die because of them not leaving to their own fucking board

and to top it off, they get a lil slap on the wrist and can stay in a stolen thread

feels good, I have a meta rod in place.

Anyway do you have any real questions, or can I go back to playing vidya

We already have one, just email at [email protected]/* */

but the 4am threads are bumplocked and will pretty much die. Why are you spamming again?

hue

My question would be where do you stand on all this. And don't give me the "I bumplocked it, I'm done" shit.
Because form what it looks like you're fine with all this, knowing how you defend the little waifu fag thread personally.
Where will it end?

Because I remember the last time they got "punished" and then unbanned like nothing happened so they doubled down. And who's fault would that be?

I said it in the other thread, I'm not backing down on this. My decision is final.

The 4am'ers that can't keep their autism to themselves and pissed away a second chance.
You got cucked, m80.

Then let me ask you this, what of the anons who used to go to 4am?
Will you fag enough to tell them to go make their own board or redirect them to the faggy 4am avatarfag board now that their coopted and overtaken threads got fucke din the ass?

Reasoning with autistic avatarfags was one of many mistakes. You cannot expect a retard to not flail with his arms and shit himself.

And you cannot expect the owner of the place to kick out the retard flailing all over the place and shitting up the entire venue. You are awfully thick skulled for such a simple concept. The fact that mark the kike gave you a second chance and you faggots still ruined it says more about the 4am'ers than the kike.

-not to kick out

I'm aware who and what we're dealing with here, but that's not to say that I can't voice my concerns and get the message out not only to him but others as well.

By the time the first ban wave hit, a lot of anons had already left 4am, which left the avatarfags to themselves completely swallowing the threads whole and even taking the OP. They pissed it all away, but unlike the anons who now don't have 4am anymore, they still have their shitty board. It's a shit feeling, m8

VAL SHOULD BE a mod

no I'll tell them to go to the rabbit rabbit thread since it's basically the same shit.

Now let me ask you this, and be honest here
Why would you care to delete someone's posts and give him timed bans in the waifu threads?
I doubt I have to spell out the name for you.

Is this a bias? Because 4am means jack shit to you but "NOT THE WAIFU THREAD"
Is that where you draw the line?

To me this seems like a trip/avatarfag issue. The problem is that simply slapping forced user will just lead to much bigger problems as far as the entire board is concerned but letting 4am threads continue to devolve isn't the answer since that will just breed and spread avatar and tripfags all over the board. The only thing I can think of is treating avatar/tripfaggtory as an offense and IP ban their ass if it's a huge problem.
Of course that would mean no ROB threads and you know how Mark is with nintendo related threads. Not going to say i'm for or against the whole thing, just pointing it out.

because you're basically spamming the thread, that's why.

It used to be an issue about isolating a hand full of them, and had at least a lone hotpocket just lurked 4am and done his job, they'd have gotten the message and dropped it or moved elsewhere.
Now they're feisty because they got away with it multiple times.
Now the time for negotiations is long gone.
Maybe ScriptApe could work on a feature that lets

Oh this is fucking golden, absolutely golden.
But let's assume that was true, today for example, what about 4am?
And if you say "i-it's a thread without topic!" so is the waifu threads and I told you plenty of times that it's my waifu, yet you have no bad conscience whatsoever banning me

Why so protective of waifu threads while the rest of the board is catching on fire?

Al Gore isn't your waifu, he's a tool you're using to help enforce your argument of "ban this thing I don't like". I get that you don't like the waifu threads, however we have a function called the filter function where you can filter and ignore the thread at will. So this is what I recommend that you do, filter and ignore the thread. you'll never see it again.

Blasphemy

oh golly gee, why do you ban these threads and don't filter them?
All I do is have a discourse with the waifu fags, and I learned more than I needed to know already about them

again, your argument becomes "BAN THIS THING I DON'T LIKE" which is why I don't take you seriously. The board doesn't revolve around you.

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD, PEOPLE!

That is correct, but it also does not revolve around anyone, if anything should it not revolve around video games?
You made this statement in pic related and to me it just sounds like something out of spite rather than reason

The "I don't like it, BAN IT" attitude is to rile up faggots and discuss with me why they think they should stay, but all they do is brush it off because they know you will save and wipe thier asses clean

that's what I'm doing/trying basically

it doesn't revolve around anyone, it revolves around video games and video game related content. We also have a list of rules that you gotta follow, and it's all just basic shit. Basically the reason we ban you is because you spam threads you don't like. I'll be back in an hour or so.

Why was my previous thread banned when rule 4 exists?
Because of the bias you have for Gore?
These threads get replies and plenty of input, but yesterday some hotpocket deleted it because of the previous thread still being up but at page 14-15.
Now the rules say that it's a-okay to make another when that happens, so which is it?
Do mods have to even give a shit anymore?

Take your time

Your tears are delicious

(you)
you look like you need it more than me

Why is it when he tries to fix something he always makes it worse?