CIA does not target Israel

I did some research on global surveillance.

I found the CIA and the NSA both have backdoors into facebook's user data (facebook is aware) to get intelligence on people.

What surprised me was this:
the CIA does not target Israel.
Why?

Picture related, the countries that the CIA and NSA spy on the most
(green is less, red is more)

source:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5b/Boundless_Informant_data_collection.svg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullrun_(decryption_program)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-25_13-07-44.png (1600x900, 319.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lobelog.com/mek-tied-to-israel-backed-terrorism-regardless-of-us-designation/
archive.is/UK11R
truth-out.org/news/item/7033:israels-assassins-and-tehrans-killers-2
archive.is/7gYab
globalresearch.ca/the-rise-of-mekncri-in-washington-pay-off-the-right-people-and-you-are-no-longer-a-terrorist/5615944
archive.is/1KV2m
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/
archive.is/CRxzl
theamericanconservative.com/larison/how-terrorism-becomes-entirely-defensible/
archive.is/I7vDv
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-israel-peoples-muhahedin-terror-nuclear/
archive.is/PntHF
haaretz.com/1.5183498
archive.is/BdqpW
ibtimes.com/mek-pays-us-officials-where-do-iranian-exiles-get-their-money-214388
archive.is/oVFq9
blogs.voanews.com/us-opinion/2016/07/11/saudi-backing-of-iranian-exile-group-inflames-mideast-conflicts/
archive.is/eRhFP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullrun_(decryption_program)
theintercept.com/2016/01/28/israeli-drone-feeds-hacked-by-british-and-american-intelligence/
documentcloud.org/documents/2699846-Anarchist-Training-mod5-Redacted-Compat.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2699848-S455N-Redacted.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2699849-F-16-FISINT2-Redacted.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2699852-6-Months-Overview-Redacted.html
haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/british-intelligence-spied-on-israeli-diplomats-snowden-leaks-reveal-1.5470717
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't call the USA "ZOG" for no reason.

bump

Why would you spy the place where you feed all the data too?

Attached: 3c3a5f8eb891400204f924db1e93ba4ce6913c0f2f1d3c5cbc9f50886705a4dc.jpg (604x603, 58.29K)

Qatar is on that list too

/thread

They can probably buy their way out of getting spied

do they even need to? they already own and run america

Attached: ZQlpBtu.jpg (540x763, 167.97K)

They fund terrorists together with Mossad so why would they watch them?

lobelog.com/mek-tied-to-israel-backed-terrorism-regardless-of-us-designation/
archive.is/UK11R
truth-out.org/news/item/7033:israels-assassins-and-tehrans-killers-2
archive.is/7gYab
globalresearch.ca/the-rise-of-mekncri-in-washington-pay-off-the-right-people-and-you-are-no-longer-a-terrorist/5615944
archive.is/1KV2m
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/02/israel-and-proxy-terrorism/252971/
archive.is/CRxzl
theamericanconservative.com/larison/how-terrorism-becomes-entirely-defensible/
archive.is/I7vDv
commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-israel-peoples-muhahedin-terror-nuclear/
archive.is/PntHF
haaretz.com/1.5183498
archive.is/BdqpW
ibtimes.com/mek-pays-us-officials-where-do-iranian-exiles-get-their-money-214388
archive.is/oVFq9
blogs.voanews.com/us-opinion/2016/07/11/saudi-backing-of-iranian-exile-group-inflames-mideast-conflicts/
archive.is/eRhFP

Attached: MEK Members.jpg (700x500, 136.18K)

No, I really don't believe it surprised you, unless you were born yesterday.
Why the fuck would the (((CIA))) target itself?

Attached: Greedy_Merchant.png (718x155, 154.12K)

It looks like Lebanon is in the same position as Israel, any reason why that might be the case?

Attached: a7efd8a0b4e63cffe1c71e9c5ffbc8730b3f413a86950a04fa1019b31a54146b.jpg (500x500, 161.51K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (327x309, 30.44K)

like the old chinese proverb goes: the hunter does not shoot himslef in the eye

Attached: grabit.jpeg (244x662, 24.62K)

Well gee golly gosh user, it's almost as if the CIA and Mossad have a deep, incestuous relationship that's gayer then Freddie Mercury and Richard Simmons playing pat-a-cake :^)

Why would you spy on yourself?

Maybe they just aren't important enough to spy on

Controlled by the cia
So they spy more on germany than on russia?

Norks are cut off from the rest of the world. There's no information to collect. If it was anything but green that whole map would be bullshit.

Why would they target themselves?

Israel, Qatar, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Cypress, Puerto Rico, British Virgin Islands, Jamaica, Bahamas, Djibouti (East side of Africa, at the mouth of Gulf of Ayden where it enter the Red Sea), Rwanda, Burundi. That's all the countries I can pick out from OP's map.

Attached: Kek Train incoming.jpg (600x433, 38.62K)

And one more.

Why OP? Why did you have to be a faggot?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2000x850, 413.78K)

Interesting find, OP, but I don't think anyone here is surprised in the slightest. I will use this for its meme potential, though.

Worst
OP
Ever

Fuck. Map on a black background, easier to identify the grey.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2000x850, 384.21K)

The USA isn't "zog", but has, by control of its media by literal kikes and its religious institutions by literal kikes and its educational institutions by literal kikes, clipped the claws, and chipped the tooth, and put to a fat slumped drunken stupor, the Whites they parasited.

Furthermore, we must look at the extensive practices of predation by the kikes of the UK, MI-6 officers, Cambridge Anlytica.

Much improved user, saved.

Well there’s one way to determined the first countries to target for revolution.

it could also be that they just won't admit it for fear of blowback. they were spying on all of europ for a long time and no one knew it until leaks

lel

The future of intelligence fucks ISISrael's asshole forever

bump

confirmed by dubs

bumpty bump

Oh ok… so the USA is just Greater Israel. But not the government. Got it.

Attached: Nicolas Cage.jpg (959x480, 27.38K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullrun_(decryption_program)
shitposting agency confirmed /biz/

this tbh

Zionism =/= Jews, reddit.

Commit suicide.

Attached: TwzbuLk.png (902x508, 291.28K)

theintercept.com/2016/01/28/israeli-drone-feeds-hacked-by-british-and-american-intelligence/

documentcloud.org/documents/2699846-Anarchist-Training-mod5-Redacted-Compat.html

documentcloud.org/documents/2699848-S455N-Redacted.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2699849-F-16-FISINT2-Redacted.html
documentcloud.org/documents/2699852-6-Months-Overview-Redacted.html

Listen up goy, Snowden Documents expert here.

I bet the reason Israel is grey in BOUNDLESSINFORMANT is because the NSA spying on Israel is so sensitive and so compartmented and so Need-to-Know that it's not allowed to be exposed in the NSA's fancy dashboards projected on the NOC wall of the Cybership Enterprise bridge at Ft Meade.

I bet you NSA absolutely data rapes the shit out of the Kikes, just like they do to everyone. I bet you the NSA team spying on ZOG are so horrified by what they see, watching the hook nosed merchants scurrying into America's crevices, bragging among themselves about back stabbing the Goy, about their hatred of America and their blood lust to genocide all white Christian people, and I bet you that NSA team is so pissed off at Zion and red pilled that the only reason they aren't full Seig Heil is because revealing their Power Level to their (((Chain of Command))) would get them court martialed.

I bet NSA knows every treacherous plot, every saboteur, and every betrayal done by the Kikes, but they are powerless to stop it. Because who the fuck is NSA going to tell? The Pentagon brass are all foreskin eating Mohelim. The Congress bosses of the Pentagon are all literal Israeli dual-citizens or blackmailed into allegiance to Zion since their pizzagate rape tapes are stored under a Cineplex near the Gilot highway junction outside Tel Aviv,
and the President is always as good as a Mossad officer, because any Candidate who doesn't suck Kike cock is politically destroyed years before they might run for President.

Documents leaked by Snowden show the NSA hacks Israel's drones to steal a copy of their video feeds.

haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/british-intelligence-spied-on-israeli-diplomats-snowden-leaks-reveal-1.5470717

Right there Snowden revealed NSA had the #2 Israeli diplomat under Full Take surveillance.

Someday soon, the full Snowden Cache will be decrypted, and I bet we'll all see hundreds and thousands of files proving NSA spies on Israel so thoroughly, that it can only mean our Ekected Officials are guilty of treason for ignoring the SIGINT evidence proving that Israel is NOT an ally of America, but a PARASITE.

Attached: IMG_6171.JPG (310x163, 36.76K)

>WHY?!?!?

>I bet you NSA absolutely data rapes the shit out of the Kikes, just like they do to everyone. I bet you the NSA team spying on ZOG are so horrified by what they see, watching the hook nosed merchants scurrying into America's crevices, bragging among themselves about back stabbing the Goy, about their hatred of America and their blood lust to genocide all white Christian people, and I bet you that NSA team is so pissed off at Zion and red pilled that the only reason they aren't full Seig Heil is because revealing their Power Level to their (((Chain of Command))) would get them court martialed.
It would be nice, its also idealism thought.
Chances are if you're going to find anyone redpilled itll be in the CIA and part of the old Black Sun/Paperclip era.
I would love to think that the NSA hates the kikes but I have serious doubts about that. They still willingly give them information and for that you might as well be a kike.

>>>Holla Forums890394

Attached: 6c4da7df102b5072011227bc34720a7752bb6f6b32f9a5eac591cc5f4848c609.jpg (3543x5038, 1.69M)

Of course they spy on their puppet state more than a boogie man