Keyboard thread

So my keyboard just died, and I want to replace it with something actually good. What're the go-to mechanical keyboards nowadays?
on-screen keyboard a shit

Other urls found in this thread:

monoprice.com/product?c_id=114&cp_id=11401&cs_id=1140102&p_id=15464&seq=1&format=2
archive.is/NXlR7
amazon.com/TOMOKO-Mechanical-Keyboard-Water-Resistant-Anti-ghosting/dp/B01DBJTZU2
massdrop.com/buy/topre-realforce-87u
mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1540
input.club/k-type/
elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=keyed_up_labs,tenkeyless
zealpc.net/collections/accessories/products/zealencio
archive.is/aWoNR#selection-1078.0-1078.5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollover_(key)#n-key_rollover
bosanova.net/122-keyboard.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gay sex

Interested in that too, heard plenty of good about mechanical keyboards but never owned one. Any for a decent price?

I was asking for keyboards, not fetishes

Full sized, cheapest of all the mechanical keyboards but still great.

Tenkeyless, excellent value.

Full sized, excellent value.

Full sized, lots of bells and whistles, excellent value, easy to find, goes on sale often.

These are the best entry-level mechanical keyboards you can buy.
You could spend double or triple the price and get something that's maybe a little bit better, but you wouldn't need that unless you spend 8-10 hours a day typing (for programming or literary work, as an example).

Buy something for three bucks at a fucking thrift shop you mongoloid faggot. A keyboard doesn't matter as long as it just simply fucking works for fuck sakes, a decent mouse is imperative a keyboard is not.

my keyboard is well overdue for an upgrade as well considering it still has a dell logo on it

are there decent keyboards that aren't loud as thunder? sometimes my roommates complain about my keyboard as is

You can get rings for mechanical keyboards that soften the sounds of keys clacking the frame, though they do modify the way you type just a little bit.
There's a keyboard that uses modified switches that are designed to be quieter than others, but it is quite honestly not worth the additional money you would spend on it unless quiet typing is an absolute necessity.

Type "The Quick Brown Fox, Jumped Over the Lazy Dog" while holding the left and right shift.

HE QUIK BROWN FO JUPED OER HE LA DOG

If your keyboard is shit then something like this will happen.

TE UIC RWN JUED VE TE LAY DG

thanks dell

It's "jumps".

I always get them mixed up.

THE QUICK BROWN FOX< JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG
I got a Das Model S about 6 months ago since most mechanical keyboards these days are 420GAYMERSHIT and it's hard to get Monoprices in Yurop. It's certainly better than the piece of crap I was using before which kept dropping simultaneous inputs, although I still haven't gotten completely used to the feel.

If you're looking for a budget mechanical keyboard, get the PoseidonZ blueswitch, which you can find for $50-60 on most retail outlets.

hi

Thanks doc.

Skeletor barely salvages it,
just barely.

fully programmable

THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG
Filco a best

Forgot about this, haven't tested this craptop yet

THKBNFJSTHLAYDG

just

This is the cheapest they have monoprice.com/product?c_id=114&cp_id=11401&cs_id=1140102&p_id=15464&seq=1&format=2

You'd /rec/ this, user?

Buy a model m. Best quality you can get. Unicomp makes USB ones with the original molds.

polygon is that you?
archive.is/NXlR7

If you're planning on paying actual money on a keyboard instead of getting a shitty-but-still-perfectly-functional $10 rubber dome keyboard, your preferences should be more specific than "wut R all da coo kids buyin deis days?" Are you interested in build quality? Features? A certain size? A certain switch type? In other words: Why do you want a mechanical keyboard?

Any mechanical keyboards with cherry mx switches will cost you $80 at minimum. These used to be more or less the go-to for mechanical switches. Extremely high build quality— though the actual keyboard surrounding them doesn't always have the same standard.
If you want something even more expensive, but also quiet, you could get for a topre keyboard. The biggest downside is that they're usually twice as expensive as a cherry mx keyboard.
Cherry's patent on their switches expired a few years ago and other companies have started making similar switches. A Chinese company called Kailhu is the most common manufacturer. As a result, you can find mechanical keyboards for less than $40.
amazon.com/TOMOKO-Mechanical-Keyboard-Water-Resistant-Anti-ghosting/dp/B01DBJTZU2
I can't tell you how good they are because I've never used one. I once purchased cheapo mechanical numpad that wasn't cherry and the switch quality was fucking atrocious, but for all I know the quality of these budget keyboards is significantly better.

I approve these recommendations.

Kill yourself, pleb.

That's not a mechanical keyboard.

The unicomp keyboards are ok. Their overall build quality feels noticeably cheaper than an original, but since originals have become somewhat hard to find, they're the best that most people will get.

All I have are old & probably out-of-date guides.

the cheapest mech kb you can find with cherry keys

done.

Definitely an improvement over my last keyboard, it skipped all the vowels and z, x, d, g, and b.

Thanks, user

your piece of shit is still a glaring piece of shit with function you have to program in to make it even remotely useful. It still doesn't have majority keys and anyone doing actual work on that thing would hate it in ten minutes. Its a fucking hyped up toy is what you have there that you are trying to pass off as useful.

k
you sure used your numpad a lot to type that post out there user

I use home, end, del, pgup and pgdown a lot, enough to the point that I'd go crazy if I didn't have them.
nice trips

BROWN SWITCH MASTER RACE

yes because typing posts is all we need keyboards to do

what do you do with your keyboard then

HE QUIC BROWN OX UMP OVER HE Z BROWN OG

wow fug

Are standard/non mechaical keyboards linear?

I have an Unicomp Ultra Classic Black. Can't complain, it's a joy to type on it and hear that old-school buckling spring noise.

TE UIC RWN JUS VER TE LAY DG.

In reality, that's not an issue: as most keyboards have this sort of rollover limitation, most PC games are designed around it anyway. You may have issues with emulators, but then again, you should be using a gamepad for that.

unicomp IBM Model-M clone. duh.

guiz, look wat i found on the frontpage of reddit

$35 sounds perfect, was looking at used ones on eBay that looked worse than that for more money. Thanks.

Anything non-shit will work. You don't necessarily need mechanical but it's nice to have if you have the dosh. Cheapest way to get one is to go around charity shops and see if they have any. I've seen an oldschool iMac keyboard there, and I got a massive keyboard with ALPS Blue switches.
I have a "muh clicky keyboard" friend who keeps going on about his Cherry Blue switches, and I love bringing up how my keyboard clicks when you press and release keys. Also Cherry Blue is shit for vidya

THE QUIK BROWN FO UPS OER THE LAY DO
Thinkpad keyboard. Unfortunately there's no oldschool USB thinkpad keyboard I know of, and you can't make one with an adapter because the only guy who made an adapter for it stopped selling it. Otherwise the Thinkpad keyboard is better than some mechanicals I've tried.

how the fuck are pressing a key different from pressing a key, explain this fucking retrad shit you fucking nigger, that's like saying a half an a press is an a press you fucking moron

THEQUICKROWFOXJUMPEDOVERTHELZYDOG

HELP ME

If you mean why Cherry Blue is shit for vidya, it's because the activation distance and deactivation distance are different. You have to release further to disable the switch. Mashing keys ends up being slower and less efficient.

As for your next question I came prepared for this.
A button exists in two states, on and off. Actions on this button follow the attached automata, which describes the states and state transitions of a button.
A button press is defined as pushing and releasing a button. In temporal logic the following rule would hold. (Fon AND onUoff). In layman's terms, there will be a point where the button will be on, and the button will be on until the button is off. This is a press.
From simple visualization we can see that this holds. I ain't gonna do that verification stuff, so just bear with me. The button is off until you press it, which happens at a point in time. From that point in time the button stays on until you release it, which makes it shift to the off state. In other words, a press is something a button can do.
"Half a press" is a colloquial term used by a Youtuber in order to describe the idea that the button was already pressed at the start of the level. Since it's a press our button description should hold, and it does. There will be a time that the button is on, which it starts out as. The button will stay on until it is turned off, which is what happens. Therefore half a button press is still a button press.
Of course, this depends on how you define a press. We've used Fon AND onUoff. If you know your system will start with the button being unpressed you can say off AND Fon AND onUoff. In this case half a button press wouldn't count as a button press, because the system isn't originally on.
CONCLUSION: whether half a press is possible depends on how you define a press. If you state that the button has to be unpressed to press it then a half press can't exist. If you wanted to describe it as a fraction you could say that it's a 2/3 press, because 2 of 3 conditions have been met. If you consider it possible to press a pressed button then half a press is still a press.

Be a real man and use greens.

0/10 explanation didn't even talk about parallel universes

R8 my gaming setup.

THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED(/JUMPS) OVER THE LAZY DOG

Noppoo Choc Mini

dunno but i just got one from amazon for like 20 bucks if you're looking for cheap so far so good tho it just came in yday

THE QUICK BROWN FO JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

i've been trying to find a daskeyboard pro with the media keys for years, but as a canacuck you just can't find them for less than like $150

THE QUICK BROWN FOX< JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG
mah filco

All you'll ever need.

This is the keyboard I use, fuck your dumb 80+ types of mechanical keys. Buckling spring 4 lyfe

Has F1-24
WHY

Use programs to turn them into hotkeys.

They are recognized as SHIFT+F1-F12

THKBNFJSTHLAYDG
Wew lad

HP laptop?

I have a Das Keyboard Ultimate Model S, which is basically just a standard layout keyboard with blue mechanical switches and no labels on any of the keys. It's so nice to type on, but really isn't necessary for vidya.

Every fucking keyboard thread for almost a year now you show up. Jesus man

An autist on Holla Forums is the most dedicated you'll ever find, there was that Undertale guy who shows up and way back in the day spent $2000 on scat commissions just to flood threads with them he still screeches about meme games and wasted money on 4chan and Holla Forums whenever the game is brought up until he's sussed out, chances are he's one of the main voices behind any "[x] game is ruining Holla Forums get out of my board" talk

They don't make it anymore. It's a piece of shit anyways, they always die out on me.

THKBNFJDTHLAYDG

:^)

THE QUIK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG

T. NOPPOO CHOC MINI

terrible keyboard don't buy

POK3R or a Realforce

Keywords: KUL, Ducky, Vortex, Massdrop, CODE

I badly want one of these:
massdrop.com/buy/topre-realforce-87u

Personally have used this for the past four years: a Zowie Celeritas with MX browns, which is a great keyboard

The corsair keyboards are nice. Brushed aluminum with speed switches and all.

I know, isn't it great?

mech keyboards are a meme
don't be a fucking retard

this guy gets it

The entire keyboard market seems to be fucked up lately. I bought a g110 a few years ago, not sure but I think late 2010. It was also very cheap, got it for 64€ or something like that. You got different colors and 12 of those g keys.

But since that one broke down I had to buy a new one. Since I had a shitload of macros already I decided to go with another logitech keyboard and good lord is the market fucked up today.

You are not only not able to find a decent keyboard for 64€, but they also have way less features. I decided to go with the g710+ and that one is already a dick and I didn't even use it for a year. those lights on the f to l key is broken and it's annoying as hell. It has only 6 g keys instead of 12 and on top of everything wasn't even cheap. I had to pay 80€ for this shit.

looks cool, but I wouldn't pay more just to get that shit. Also wtf is that guy playing? I am not up to date on the latest shit games anymore.

Rocket League.

razer and corsair are the turtle beach and beats of keyboards

What's a good keyboard with Cherry MX Browns, white backlight, and maybe media keys that isn't a gayming keyboard for goys?

I thought it was going to be something like the new rainbow six or one of the cod's.

just get a similar one

using a pro gamer whoa keyboard is pretty pleblike

Built a rig for a friend last week, he got a G610. Full-sized with white backlighting, quality is the best you can get from Logitech (average). Pretty good value if you want backlighting but not RGB shit.

Mechanical keyboards are not a necessity.
They are, however, fucking sweet. That clik-clak sound never gets old. I play in the dark a lot too, so having a backlit one is a bonus.

I bet you buy shoes at wal-mart.

I've got the Logitech G810, it's quite simple.

For a long time I used to have a Logitech Media keyboard, it was cool looking but a pain in the ass to clean, so last year I went for the G810 (previous post)

hurr user you're supposed to know where everything on your keyboard is by touch

This combo is pretty fucking comfy, not the best for games, but comfy nonetheless. Pretty nice that they both use the same universal dongle.

I'm 100% sure that faggot is the only person who actively goes to threads he doesn't like and shits them up.
Pretty sure he's that guy that was defending overwatch saying how the hitboxes weren't that big and the auto aim wasn't bad.

"THE QUICK BROWN FOX< JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG"

That keyboard looks like the ergonomic ones Microsoft used to make. If it's worth it I'll pick one up for when my Microsoft Natural Elite dies.

It's very much like them, but it's wireless and has it's own problems, and only really good when used in tandem with the wireless trackball they make.
Might want to look for a different one, you'll probably be disappointing. Still one of the comfiest keyboards I've ever used though.

I should lay off the booze.

Corsair K30 is cheap, maybe as low as $35-$60. It isn't a mechanical keyboard though, but it does have dedicated media keys and is red back-lit.

I hate having to use function to use my media keys on my mechanical keyboard… also, red lights in the dark don't bother the eye much

If you really do want to blow money on something you don't need this is the keyboard I aspire to own: CH-9101010-NA // I currently own a Max Keyboa(U+200B was here)(U+200B was here)rd - Nigh(U+200B was here)t(U+200B was here)hawk X9 (red switches)

When did they start filtering zero width spaces?

been looking at the g710+ as recommended earlier in the thread
Supposedly the + version has a better build quality and doesn't shit out like the original?

I own it and can't really say that I like it.

there's this site i've been using while contemplating getting one.
It seems to have an excellent selection, though i didn't buy from there yet so take my word with a a grain of salt.

anyone used this site?

Afaik there are no macfag keyboards with that, only the faggy overpriced laptop comes with it

And only the top-end model, because applefags are retards who will still pay for it

THEQUIKBROWNFOXJUMPEDOVERTHELAZYDOG

Not horrible I guess. It'll be a rare case when I have to hold that many keys anyway.

It's nothing like the microsoft ones

Got a model number, Buckring-san? Would be curious about buying one of those.

When you buy one of those keyboards it's accepted that you are going to be programming it. It's like when someone starts using Vim or Emacs they accept that they aren't going to reach maximum productivity without first configuring it.

Gaming is serious business, user.

You'd say this if you never used a good keyboard.

HE QUIK BRON FO JUPS OER HE LA DOG
dell from like 6 years ago.

we don't have wal-mart in Finland

i like to have a full sized keyboard with media keys. I use the media keys a lot, useful when you're listening to music and playing games. Just need foobar open and you can skip songs, pause, etc, and have it bound to open and close foobar whenever I need to.

THE QUIK BROWN FOX JUMPE DD OVER THE LAZY DOG

THE QUIK BROWN F
OX JM
PED OVER THE LAZY D
OG

THE QUIK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

The 'c' didn't register, mostly my right pinkie has a slight hook and it's hitting the enter key. Looking at my finger closely I think my right pinkie is deformed. Thanks Holla Forums.

It is the primary go-to for keyboard stuffs other than amazon. I wish I had bought my filco from there instead of amazon so I could pick one of the expensive cool frames. Maybe it's time to try linear switches.

I've heard someone once say that Mechanical keyboards are more or less the same in regards to quality and I should just really look for the specifics I want (kind of switches, size etc.)
Is that true? is there a go-to brand?

And since we're on the topic of brands, there are a lot of brands other than cherry switches.
Are the not-cherry switches good? are they decent? are they Chinese knockoffs?
Maybe there's no difference, even? and we pay for brand name with the cherry's?

pic unrelated(?)

Just stick with the K120. One of the best keyboards I've had and all for just 12 fucking bucks. Mechanical keyboards are a meme.

Got a midrange Corsair cherry mx keyboard for £30 reduced from £60+

can do the whole quick fox shebang perfectly and feels good once I got used to the new keys

Somewhat true, the market is opening up a lot so you can expect some low-end entries. There isn't really one brand that stands out.

Gateron switches are good, some people even prefer them to Cherrys. I've never heard a word about Kailhs either way.

what about the KBT switches? know anything about those?

is it even right to say that "X switches are good, Y switches are less good but cheap and Z are trash"? or should I look into each keyboard specifically?

They all use the same switches, it doesn't matter unless they do something particularly retarded (shitty key layout, shitty usb port etc)

I don't know anything about KBTs

There are some trash switches out there, they get sold as generics.

T QCK BO FOX JPD OV T LAZY DOG

LOGITECH K200 MASTERRACE BITCHES!
10 EUROPOORS OF POWER!

Quality wise all switches are the same except the non cherry ones then you gotta judge on the quality of the maker
If its a cheap chinesr switch its probably not as good

Other than that the quality of the PCB can also matter because some are programable or have different software and shit

Then there is also quality of the case and how that is made or what its made from

And also keycaps, different materials or profiles can also matter

ΤΗΕΘΙΚΡ΅ΦΟΞΘΠΕΔΟΕΡΤΗΕΛΑΥΔΟΓ

THEUIKROWFOJUPEDOERTHELAYDOG

>mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1540
this keyboard looks interesting to me, it doesn't cost much and the consensus of the 'objective' reviewers I've found is that it's bretty good.
anyone has any experience with it?

K-Type is coming soon, I'm going to get one with MX Clears when it becomes available and then see how I like them, feature-wise it's going to be one of the best MX boards available once it comes around: input.club/k-type/

HE QUIK BRON FO

Shit.

whoops, wrong image.
didn't realize I've had so many mechanical keyboard images

Not cherry switches on that
I have no experience or knowledge of those switches its using

Unicomp sucks shit and can't into quality control.

Shitty MX Clones, don't bother. If you need a keyboard now then you should get the KUL-ES 87, they have good build quality and real switches: elitekeyboards.com/products.php?sub=keyed_up_labs,tenkeyless

Dayum son. I dig it.

90% of MX Clones aren't worth bothering with. Gateron is a prime exception for linears but what Gateron takes in smoothness it pays for in wobble. I've been meaning to look at Zealios because they're supposed to be like 62g clears but nicer and I love my 62g clears.

Kailh isn't trying anything interesting, just cloning the MX.

what switches?

Would rather jump $40 for an EK board with good build quality.

There's silencing clips as well, that shouldn't affect feel at all. zealpc.net/collections/accessories/products/zealencio

Its looks ok what is its price?

Ive basically got all the parts for my new keyboard besides switches and the actual keyboard

I missed out in getting a slot in the one i wanted since it was 20 people only but they are running it without numbered boards with 50 slots once the first lot is shipped around February

Blues with 62g springs

So I should pay the extra bit for cherry switches?

THE QUICK BROWN FO JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

I have some shitty chinese knock off but it works fine unexpectedly
The X never works, why?

Considering the features I'd be willing to peg ~150 but it can go higher. It's going to have hot-swappable switches as well so it may be a little lower than I'm expecting because that helps to reduce costs and is also a neat feature. I know some of the people working on it and I have decent faith in them doing good enough.

good taste. I don't like blues after doing ergo clears but if you like the click then go for it. Here's my poker 2. Daily reminder once you drop the numpad you never go back.

Cherry switches plus build quality, half of the clone boards are built like shit. The one I linked is good for affordable boards (~100 and offers all the types you could possibly want, even the rarer greens).

HE QUIK BROWN FO JUPED OER HE LA DOG

Also, as someone who's bought a WASD keyboard, don't buy anything from them. Their only draw is that they offer a varied choice in switches but their caps are shit and they charge out the ass for them because muh customization. Only get one of those if you're getting a barebones and even then it's still a hard sell because they charge so much.

I will never understand these tenkeyless scumbags. They've got no sense to them

I have two 104-keys and I have a 60%. Numpad is worthless and serves only to take up desk space and fuck up your hands by placing the mouse too far away. Unless you're an accountant you should fuck off.

Yes, non cherry switches are too much of a gamble unless you have used them imo

Nicu brobot
Im actually torn with what weight springs and switches to get
Im almost tempted to go with greens
I go a pack of 68g golden springs I purchased for some reason so I suppose ill use them

fixed that for you

How often did you use your numpad for this post

they also have 2KRO which is much more significant than 6KRO.

They also can't into printing on keycaps at all, it's retarded. If you find a model m in a closet somewhere you can get one for free.

Just link the deskthority wiki instead.

Ebin :DDDD

Also, has anyone tried the new MX Pinks? I've been hearing hot shit but I'm not sure if they're actually on any boards yet. I know it's a corsair butt-buddy thing again.

What are you, some kind of tiny manlet? You shouldn't need your mouse that close to the keyboard.

Numbpad comes in handy if you ever play anything old, or something like DF. Otherwise, it's just nice to have for keybindings. Though, personally, I prefer it for number typing anyway. Much cleaner than the topbar stuff. Just uncomfortable to use, that.

How often did you use the arrow keys? The home/end/delete/pageup bar? What about your F1-12 keys?

None.
How often did you use your "V" key for that post?
Guess you don't need that "V" key then.

ok

Have you ever tried actually using a TKL/60? it's a very liberating experience.

My 60% keyboard has all those

Aint the pinks just reds
I know corsair basically has 50000 different types of reds at this point

ok

I bet running around naked like some kind of crazy fuck is 'liberating', but you wouldn't see me do it.

That's the point, you fucking retard.

Are you a communist

Are you clinically ill?

thanks, I want to get one of those candy corn skulls but even I'm not autistic enough for that. If you already have the springs you may as well.

Pinks have some extra dampener inside that makes them feel different. the new silver switch on the other hand is just an MX red for people who are retarded. I don't know who looks at mx reds and says "that switch isn't good enough, it needs to actuate higher" because a red would actuate if you look at it wrong.

Then why make a post shitting on TKLs if you need a numpad so bad retard? Just because you need one doesn't mean I should too.

:^)

that's a pretty shitty argument you've got there.

Ill never get a clickclack i decided that a long time ago

Brocaps are better anyway

What argument? It's called being a cunt.

niceu. My man binge has been making some killer stuff lately too.

His stuff has got a lot better since when he first started thats for sure

THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

Steelseries 6G from a second hand store for about 50$, feels goodman

Mechanical master race

Every keyboard thread on 8/v/

I wouldnt have it any other way

I just have a 3 dollar one. And my mouse came from a box of captain crunch.
Works great.

I want a wireless mechanical keyboard. any suggestions? i prefer autism and bias with that opinion, if possible

No

HHKB or bust :^)

Finding a wireless mechanical is like ripping your dick off, you're better to do a mod on your own than look for one because you're probably going to pay out the ass and then lose features that you could otherwise get on a wired one anyways.

i just like mechanical keyboards for the click/feedback and the ability to repair a single keys. im not really into fancy lights and modifying key mappings.

but i do like to spend money on things i dont need.

I understand that and I'm with you but you have to understand that that's the majority market for people looking for them so wireless keyboards are few and far between. I think there's a wireless mod out there for the poker boards and I think one of the filco majestouches comes with a wireless option but beyond that you're going to be sort of out of luck. I'm not huge into the LED backlighting stuff (K-Type being the exception here because pretty much everything it does is super cool and that's just gravy) but it's popular and even if you get a board that comes without I don't know if bluetooth/2.4 can do n-key like USB or PS/2 so it's sort of a weird area.

fug.

THE QUICK B ROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG

noppoo choc mini reds

clean your keyboard

macbook pro baby

QUIC BRO FOX UD OVR LAZY DOG

THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG NIGGER

m8 corsair puts out a keyboard with real Cherry MX switches (no chinese crap like Razer), aluminium backplate, and great build quailty for ~$100.

literally a reddit meme

Explain it then. I like my 62g clears.

HE QUIK BROWN NIGGER SOLE HE SODA FRO HE HINK ENDING AHINE

THEQUICKROWFOX

I thought it was "The quick red fox jumped over the lazy brown dog."

just checking in to say that you should never, ever, ever buy a steelseries keyboard. i got one as a gift a couple years ago and this thing is the biggest piece of shit i think i've ever used. it takes up an enormous amount of desk real estate, the macros never fucking work, the LEDs die constantly, the software for it is fucking worse than useless, and about three weeks after getting it my spacebar decided to occasionally just enter anywhere from one to seven spaces when i press it. it's honestly and without exaggerating the worst keyboard i think i've ever touched

it's "jumps". the thing with that sentence is that it uses every letter in the alphabet, and without the "s" in jumps it doesn't

>THE QUICK BROWN FOX< JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG
Dell PS/2 keyboard that I probably found in someone's garbage

Ducky Zero. Anything else is a waste of money.

Anyone else have a Gamdias Hermes? I got mine for $60 and it's a damn solid keyboard with a usb passthrough and a wrist rest that doubles as a keyboard cover.

Plus the keys are blue switches but have stoppers so they aren't as loud and respond faster.

Pretty good.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

You can still say "The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogS" to bring the "s" in

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws

If the judge is a huge cunt, they'll throw it out and force you to pay up anyway.

He did. I believe it was 'He will never be president' and 'BORDERS ARE NOT REAL!!1'.

Great news!
also you just made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

replace Atrocity Exhibition with Naked Lunch

wut

How long does it take for a circumcision to heal?
I might end up getting one somewhere in January to fix my phimosis and I'm curious what I'll be getting myself in to.

seems like the results of having /furry/ spambotted.

is this because of all the bite za dusto bombs Holla Forums sent /furry/ yesterday?

Things will start to move much more quickly once mars becomes a colony for the scientific elite where following technology for its own sake, similarly to an artist, is realized as the least futile destiny of man. There are tons of obstacles in the way, mainly money of course, that prevent this from becoming realized any time soon. I think some large scale financially driven war would be necessary to overhaul some of the present restrictions of this possibility.

Probably that too.

its bui
he has been autistically spaming this site since the first exodus

Let's see your list, user.

CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate, had this beast for over two years. Best $110 spent.

I have that as well, its definitely sturdy if nothing else. I haven't used any other mechanical keyboards really, but 710+ is nice enough. I mainly like it because logitech aren't complete jews when it comes to warranties.

I guess this involves less risk, pay off will be also less though.
If you like programming and or math go for this option
Risky, if you got a good plan could be ok. You should sell stuff yourself though, or partner with someone who has merchandise. If you are gonna try to make dough off of only advertisement you're gonna fail. It isn't 2008 anymore.
If you look good and have social skills go for this option.

sc55 out -> computer line-in

It's just a simple fractal based on a design I saw somewhere, but thank you! Here is the cut and crease template, sadly can't post .svg or .dxf here, and I don't have a converter to .pdf. Actually it would be very cool if we were able to upload .svg to Holla Forums, too.

Well it's only a second long flash.
That's literally a tease.

Was thinking of getting a keyboard with blue switches since I figured that'd be closest to my current shitty membrane keyboard and I didn't want to risk getting anything more sensitive because I hate the feel of the mash-y keyboards but if blue are shit for gaming what would you recommend? Does it affect gaming that much?

Same shit for warcraft 3, dawn of war, c&c, what are you on about

I use blues
Ive used reds and blacks while gaming also but I still prefer blues

Go with brown switches.

Same for me
Also Elite Beat Agents

Thanks anons

What the actual fuck. Guess I should dump this Logitech k120 or whatever and get something good. I want something with lights or is that retarded?

the main thing I was looking for when I was searching for a keyboard was whether or not it had RGB lighting and what software it used so I could make cool effects

THE QUICK BROWN FOX ; UMPS OVER THE LAZY FOX

It's a three-year-old Logitech G105. I wonder why the fuck only the J failed.

Get some salmon alps m8

THE QUICK BROWN FOX; UMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

Well, that is interesting. I've got one too.

Recently bought a Logitech g510s
It seems pretty cool but it's my first mechanical keyboard so I don't know how useful the 18 rebindable keys and such will be
Either way it is a pretty nice keyboard so far. Just gotta get used to the slightly different layout

IBM Model M or Unicomp replica. Can't go wrong with buckling spring.

Cherry switches are common, if you insist on custom keycaps.

A lot of keyboards now use Cherry MX Reds, and don't have a numpad. These are for faggots. Get Blue, Green, or Brown switches if you're going this route, and be sure to get a full keyboard. If you're missing your numpad, or your Function keys, you will be laughed at.

"THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG"

As an RK-9000 owner I can attest to the tier-list. Highly recommended and surprisingly affordable.

You have a plank, an artisan and a custom set of keycaps.

Go fuck yourself.

Well, you see triples user, he's so bad with numbers and taxes that he can't afford a desk big enough to support keyboard with a keypad. In fact, he can't even afford a real, full keyboard to help him efficiently punch in numbers :^)

the art style is fucking atrocious

hmm just what I come to the MGS series for

why he is yellow?

MODS

permavirgins tend to like japanese games a lot

My mother's husband wants to spend some money on me, what's a good keyboard for 50 dolla?

I'm still subbed to give a thumbs down to every video. I'm waiting for one of them to die IRL (which is any minute now for these stupid cunts, because RL doesn't have a trainer for infinite magic rings unlike Omikron Koopy Soul) and I'll post a smug comment and THEN unsub.

HE QUIC BROWN OX< UMPE OVER HE Z OG

I type numbers with my numpad, try again faggot.
It allows you to do it really quick and with one hand only

How about mice? Going to move my G700s to the communal couch computer and wanted an optical one for my desktop. Anyone try the Zowie FK or EC2-A, I hear they don't have mouse acceleration.

most of them are just obnoxiously long
costlemark is very difficult

I'll take requests for that in a few days

The fucking bot is pulling shitposts from cuckchan Holla Forums now.

taros based

Can't see your face when you are wearing full Havel anyway

chess

Just imagine how close your hands would have to be, if you needed the space of the numberpad, though.
I have to point my shoulders inwards in order to do that shit. Not comfortable.
He's got to be a tiny midget of a man.

SO U BE SAYIN

Picked up that $35 mechanical keyboard and it works a treat, passed "THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPS OVER THE LAZY DOG" with flying colors and it'll do everything I want it to. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm getting me a Filco Majestouch-2 myself. It's only 150 off amazon.

if razer -> beats and corsair -> turtle beach; yes.
razer and beats are overpriced and generally subpar
corsair and turtle beach are good products when you ignore the price but their hype and price tag are stupid.

Filco is very high quality, but they're not worth it these days. There are many other cheaper boards with a better feature set.
Get something that is fully programmable and never deal with layers of software solutions again.

dragon dildos are the razer and corsair of rubber dicks

Seconding this, what are the best mice to use?

I mean I am going to be using it mostly for work which is programing. I am looking for better tactile feel over anything else. It also helps that it looks cheap and not like some MLG gamer shit.

Whoops meant for to go to you

ez

i currently own pic relate
its pretty fucking dope

T O P R E
O
P
R
E

THEQCKBRWXJVERTHELAZYG

Well fuck…

TE QUICK BROW FOX JUMPE OVER TE LAZY FOX

Well shit

H ICK BN FX JMPD V H LAZ DG

THEQUICKROWFOXJUMPSOVERTHELZYDOG
So [Space] [B] [N] [A] is fucked, not too bad for a shitty laptop keyboard.

I'm also using this.

THE QUICK BROWN FOX UMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

The fucking J had to not work, the cock sucking, cum guzzling, ass-raped nigger.

That's a lot of cheetos dust

on a Corsair Gaming K70 LUX Mech Kb with Cherry MX Red,

HE QUIC BROWN OX UMPEE OVER HE Z OG

I have carpal tunnel. What should I buy. My friend who works in message therapy told me I should go for brown switches, so what's affordable but not shit?

Go mech or get fucked. Hard. By a throbbing Cherry MX Green Keyboard. With it's grenade sounding clicks.

EH QUIC BROWN OX UMPE OVER HE Z OG
eh? quic brown ox.
umpe over he zog?

Brown switches' tactile bump always felt kind of gritty to me, like I was typing on a little bit of sand.

If you're looking at a higher end of keyboard, you can save yourself some money/hassle by buying a "cherry mx key tester" or "cherry mx key sampler" and trying out a few of the more common switches yourself.

If you have carpal tunnel you probably want the least actuation force possible per key and the smallest actuation distance you can get.

You might want to take a look here at some options that are discussed.

archive.is/aWoNR#selection-1078.0-1078.5

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollover_(key)#n-key_rollover

underage b&

Gib model famicom

Alright fuck that showy retard I found it it's bosanova 122-key

bosanova.net/122-keyboard.html