Castlevania legacy of darkness 4k texture pack

First, this file only swaps out the old texture as you can tell tho low res cause, done on samsung galaxy s7. Those who fake , call me being an idiot furry or, mock me by making harrassment posts really have no idea what you're saying.

you don't even phase me I just laugh at you're blunt stupidity. rather than, hidding like a chicken why don't we settle this in court and, see how you like having you're face beaten in with the law.

If you think konami would seriously go after, me for improving the game from 250x250 bmp to 4800x4800 image quality improving the game they disown.

than you really don't know what texture packs are. There not illegal there completely legal being its all remade and, updated by the fans not the company. As well a demo of it can be found here youtube.com/watch?v=JecA-VGuacc

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!wUYC3JLY!NU6e6aVjyZQGgVTH4Dxc-Ye4Ye2BNUrx9J5AjvqCI-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Archived and reported to the pachinko division.

post pic of tailhole with timestamp for proof this is you

Wew.

I have told the bullies that they have done a bad thing. Keep doing what you love!

You gotta settle shit in court with Konami, Nintendo and Bethesda, mister.

Gas yourself lad

What are you talking about, the human eye can't see past 1080p

These new textures look like shit.
They are just extremely blurry. You cannot even recognize what shapes are on these gates.

I am also a gigantic faggot please rape my dumb ass face.

it looks like shit

Reported to the Cyber police for coppyright™ infringement.
Get konami'd™ kiddo.

It looks like absolute trash. Why are you even here?

Jesus nigger, why? Diminishing returns are even more clear on old 3D games where models have double-digit polycounts.
Also, the problem arises from your charging for these texture packs. Shit's illegal bruv

top fucking wew

Unless you verify this is your post on your DA, I ain't believing this is you for a moment.

Diminishing returns are a meme.
But not as much of a meme as this OP

is this shit for real?

English isn't your first language is it

Good texturing can make low poly models look a lot more fleshed out if done right. It takes a lot of care, skill, and a sense of lighting when painting the texture though. This mod lacks that.

No, it's not. OP is a shitty troll and the original thread is still up:

It's legit. OP's video was unlisted initially.

It's legit, my man.

Your textures suck and have an obscene amount of noise. You clearly know nothing about good texture design, instead simply adding a gritty noise to make it look "HD".

And you have the nerve to charge money for this? I hope Konami drags your Brazillian/Mexicano ass to court over this.

OwO what is this?

Kinda weird this """project""" was undertaken for Castlevania. Wouldn't Conker or Banjo be more interesting games for a sick bastard who wants to fuck animals, mr. furry?

My sides

I don't think you can hire a good lawyer with autismbux lmfao

Why even bother?

Thank you, Mr. Dionn. We will be using your work on our new Pachinko game.

Thanks fam
Gonna pirate it

…wat

IS IT STARTING AGAIN? This is a lie isn't OP… post proof.

Either someone is trying to place really good bait after that last thread or we've got us a live (1).

Either way, I'm ready to see what happens next.

the fuck happened last thread
i had the thread open near its start, then i checked back on it a few hours ago and it said there was like 730 new posts

I see that someone wasn't online this morning.

Guy's got no chance in hell to beat the masters of Pachinko & murderers of Hudson Soft at court.

lmao the original looks better than the update what the fuck kinda 4k update is this

The kind that's worth 18 bucks duh.

What are you, stupid? This isn't rocket science.

The 4k is how much stuff he made himself. In bytes

Fuck, forgot to clear the email field. Parrot bump

wew

What did I miss?

this

Holla Forums, 4chan, and whoever else may be reading, gather round, for on this night we here at Fur Affinity hope to give you a wonderous sight so magnificent that you may even find that NOT ALL FURFAGS are as disagreeable as you might think.

We hope you enjoy the preceding articles as much as we enjoyed making them,
Sincerely -
Dr. Cuddlebug
Foxxyuke
The remainder of users on deviantart and fur affinity that assisted in this matter, but chose to remain anonymous.

Thank you all! We here at Fur Affinity hope you enjoy the show!

mega.nz/#!wUYC3JLY!NU6e6aVjyZQGgVTH4Dxc-Ye4Ye2BNUrx9J5AjvqCI-g

Fucking furfags can't do anything right.

I bet 10 shekels he even copied textures off some obscure game.

Fuck off furfag

I wish people would stop pretending to be me

and that people would stop using a tripcode. srsly only fags do that

Check those links and see what you think ;)

- The Fuzziest Furry around!

He took the video down off of mega so I'm having to re-upload

Filter the nigger and stop being a furry for fuck's sake, that shit doesn't do good things to your neural pathways.

Amen to that :^)

hey op guess what

higher resolution textures != better aesthetic

I'm a huge faggot!

I honestly wasn't involved with any of this. I've never really interacted with Dion apart from the comments I posted.

I've been handed a video of him masturbating but I believe I am willing to show mercy. But if the faggot or elsewise steps out of line again, it will be on the air like a shot.

I will watch from the edginess and the shadows. Stay hungry goons

Still reading the first 2 threads. This seems interesting.

Everytime.

THE WORK OF ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

I know I missed some good threads when I passed furfag shit.

this looks fucking horrible. What is it with people like you bastardizing the visual intent of the original game?

I don't believe you.

Fuck I thought this was going to be over Yesterday when the email was sent
Fucking hell user, I lost my sides and I cannot find them

cancer: the fucking post

Fuck off you furfaggot kike

Fair Use is only supposed to cover parody, commentary, educational, and non-profit. Outside of those reasons you can only use 10% of a product's assets for your own product without written permission or licensing. For example if you were to make a song and use a 12 second sample from a 2 minute song you're completely in your legal right; however, your package has the entire game along with your texture pack. Can you really call programing, models, animation, story, and sound only 10% of the full game?
Also under copyright using emulation and roms is considered a violation; it's impossible for a Nintendo 64 to run 4k textures.

Expanding on this point.

According to you, you actually bought the cartridge yet your product is for roms.

See the problem here?

So this guy tried to get the rights to the shitty werewolf that always kicked my ass in Castlevania Judgement? i know it sucked but that's beside the point, plus sypha's tits. Enough said Shit fucking taste.

I'm gonna try to buy the rights to Grant just to see if I can style on a furfag.

Fuck off. An improvement is an improvement, and low poly models are making a comeback whether you like it or not.

I wonder just how rich is this guy. I mean, he's making the impossible to buy the rights for Castle Vania, which must be pretty expensive.

lmao this can't be real

Texture mods always look like shit but higher resolution textures on original lowpoly models can look improve the look. Ironically your pic is a decent example, Payne still looks passable because they slapped a highres face texture on his little box head.
CV64 looks fine to my retro-adjusted eyes. This furfag's textures are noisy as shit (literally, it looks like he spammed the shit out of the noise tool). The only major problem I see with the original's graphics are those horrible texture seams, which not only did he not fix but fucking introduced more of them.

WAKE UP ANIKI

Mario Kart DS is the best, but this is second

if MK8 Switch Boogaloo pans out with an actual good battle mode and some additional not-shit characters it could be first

Lame

Yes they should just go ahead and get ufotable or whatever the latest meme anime studio is to make a show before all of its popularity dies. Give it one last spike in doujins before everything is gone.