Denuvo is fucking dead

DENUVO IS DEAD
dsogaming.com/news/bethesda-has-removed-the-denuvo-anti-tamper-tech-from-doom/

Doesn't mean it's dead. Just that it's gone from Doom.

This will sound shilly, but if sales go up a lot and they get feedback saying that people were holding off buying it because of denuvo, it might actually spell an end for the fucking thing once and for all. Not saying you should buy it, just something to chew on.

Tell me when the updated repack minus the shitty multiplayer shit and denuvo is out.

Toddler pls

No

Don't make me bully you!

What's so bad about denuvo anyways? Always online? Spec check? Botnet?

I'm not buying your game, Todd.

what?

Wew lad, is that really true?

It's a new way for publishers and devs to waste away project money that could have been spent on more productive matters. For example, the fucking game they are trying to sell.

As much as I hate it, that would drive a good point home.
Maybe people who were borderline will go and make their purchase now, as much as I don't like this Toddy Howard getting money but I like the idea of DRM getting blasted.
I'm just waiting for the torrent now

First iterations of it did due to how the encryption works

Finally I can buy it

HAHA DENUBO IS DED

Doom was already cracked. Denuvo is just a speed bump for piracy hoping to knock those who dont want to wait for the crack into buying it.

good shit

>>>/cuckchan/

Fixed it for you.

Cool, maybe now they'll finally port it to GNU/Linux. Wait do the current libre drivers actually support OpenGL 4.5?

Pepsiwoman?

yes user and masturbating makes you blind.

doom was already cracked months ago. most games that use it still aren't. please explain to me how denuvo is dead.

Denuvo is dead = Denuvo is one step closer to not being used on other games, eventually killing it
I do have exaggeration as much as you, but this is good news

i dont know what this is.

Holla Forums is too immature to do this.

Kill yourself newfag

Fuckoff Hines

Because the only games that use Denuvo are absolute garbage and only mainstream shit gets the attention of crackers.

Not even your dubs can make me buy a shit game.

GOOD

user my vision is terrible

That's fine as long as you didn't dislike it because Holla Forums told you to.

As long as pirates do it for free, they can never lose.