HERE WE GO AGAIN

nigger i'm tired
8ch.net/v/res/11411402.html
:^(

archive.is/IUG6S

This one is going down in history

ARCHIVE OF THIS SHIT
archive.fo/s6wFK

This is very offensive. How could you people do this? He is simply minding his own business and expressing love for his favorite games. All of you should apologize.

Wait, other than the one autist doing castlevania, how does this have staying power for another thread? How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Jesus fucking christ you retard

Nice digits user.

This is very offensive. How could you people do this? He is simply minding his own business and expressing love for his favorite games. All of you should apologize.

Furfaggots crawling out of the woodworks

Lord Kek is with me

Press F to pay respects for all the people who got reported to the cyberpolice.

Well looks like I'm semi retarded. Wrong post

F

So whats the latest update with the C&D stuff? For those new to the thread

HARNESS THE POWER OF YAFF TO SMITE YIFF.

Well, someone outed us to him, which then prompted him to sue some FA user, attack halfchan, and contact the FCC.

F

AYY TO THE MOTHERFUCKING LMAO

The whole of 4chan got reported, it's getting shut down!!!!11!1!!

BE SURE TO BUY 4CHAN GOLD GOYIM
IT'LL KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFO SAFE

Fuck you Akamatsu.

Kek save their souls.

wew

archive.fo/wevHP
ANOTHER ARCHIVE

You're scaring me now.

That has to be banner worthy, surely.

lol

fuck didn't mean to link

KEK IS ALLMIGHTY, AND HE DEMANDS FURFAG SACRIFICES

He has to be fake.

We've got a man on the inside if we need anything told over FurAffinity.

.8chab is the closet to pure evil in this world

Daily reminder that Chlorine cures furfags.

Shit, wrong letter
Holla Forums

Those 4chan users even spoiled Fallout 4 and all of the DLC for it!

PRAISE KEK

If Lord Kek bleeses me with digits again, I will write a religious text in His name

You're no High Priest of Kek.

lol k

Yes we all hate furries, traps, gays and all that degenerate stuff.
Oh no wait it is 80% of our site demographic.

I tried, user

if he asks

"How else would he find out, I'm a mod from Holla Forums and the site owner is freaking out about it."

Fear not, for he will find those he seeks.

ARE WE IN THE ELECTION MODE AGAIN

Anonymous here. We have detected the hacker that backtraced our IP addresses, hacked into their computer through the firewall and taken a screenshot. WHOEVER YOU ARE. WE WILL FIND YOU.WE DO NOT FORGIVEWE DO NOT FORGETEXPECT US

Nice try at normalizing your shit fetishes, faggot.

Nice. What's the second one? I'm not that familiar with networking.

We don't need to trace you.
You are always with us. Like seriously you are staying here forever.

All of this because of a fucking ROM hack?

Damnit I forgot about this fucking thread. I am reading it right now this shit is just too hilarious. Furries not even once…

IPs internationally are different from inside a nation, you idiot.

I know, how fucking DARE they spoil the fact you have to either kill your son or nuke the Commonwealth! I honestly forget what it actually was.

It's not even a ROM hack, per se. It's a texture pack that can be run through an emulator to have higher res textures ingame.

Not even that. It's a texture pack to use with an emulator, from what I understand.

OH KEK, PLEASE RID US OF ALL FURFAGS BY USING HEAVY METAL DANCING

Good Lord these idiots…

Isn't Castlevania 64 considered to be trash too?
Are /cow/ and kiwifarms aware of this?

He's charging 12 dollars for updated textures.

It was kill your son or nuke Boston. I was around for the nukaworld one and that was fun until one faggot ruined it.

Wait, what?
Wasn't the first thread just made this morning? And yet he still found us?
Does he actively search the internet for mentions of himself or some shit?

You should've said it was 4chan though.

He's also a basement dwelling retard with very entertaining sperg outs.

StevelbrokeTheTv is a hero.

Never mind, I'm fucking retarded.

But still he did all that over the course of one day?

Those are fucking fighting words.

Our third most popular board is Holla Forums with constant pedo and pony threads.
4th is /furry/.
5th is Holla Forums, I cannot classify it as fetish but definitely degeneracy.
6th is /erp/ I don't dare to check this magical realm.

We literally only posting what he is saying.

I would say leave this guy alone, he is messed up as he is. But he is a furry so I'll just watch.

Furry and ERP are getting reamed by bot spam.

BURN THE HERETIC

Thank you StevelbrokeTheTv for protecting us

Bui is spamming /furry/ and /erp/ again because they triggered him.

Someone's cruisin' for a bruisin'.

I think most of it just just blustering with nothing to actually back it up. He's just saying he's going to do these things without realizing he's either going to get laughed at or get himself into trouble.

/furry/ is afaik still on the receiving end of Bui's spergout inflating their postcount

For how long?
It has been there for something like a week.

More like two.

tl;dr of what's happened so far.

Lefties masturbate over believing they have higher moral ground and are tolerant peaceful masterminds. I'd count it as a fetish.

Is the real deal?

DELET THIS

Friend showed me this thread, decided to see what happens. Most likely he'll block me from commenting, but I'll see what happens.

The first one is localhost and the second one is a de facto standard for the router in the network.

Assuming that's not bullshit, could we not find this faggot through Miiverse?

This whole fucking thread

Also if you haven't done so already, report him and that Mario 64 texture pack to both Nintendo and ZeniMax

[email protected]/* */
[email protected]/* */

Webm'ing, hold on.

He's been spamming it for a while.

Doubtful. I don't know why he would try to get those evil bully haters to buy his texture pack that they're making fun of him over.

Fug
[email protected]

Yeah, this guy is just playing him like a fiddle.

its ok i miss it too

It might just fucking be.

where did that first line come from

HAH

What a fucking pussy deleting my comment.

Both of the commenters are by anons aren't they

I meant I love all of you wonderful bastards. Seems like everyday I have something to wake up to.

Still above Anthony Burch I guess

Neat idea, but I don't know if Miiverse has a search function.

esrfvn odbuifvh auildgawuledby cfuklaybduilfgvbailsebydruilcgy

I wouldn't say this is the bottom of the barrel user, it's a basement dwelling furfag who is attempting to sell emulator texture packs

oNE OF THEM IS A BITCH

A-Are you okay user?

Fuck, when you put it that way how can I not agree?

will we ever get another chris chan
i miss the old chris chan threads and every time everyone gets together to bully a internet retard i get all giddy inside
i miss it

Sup dionn

KEK HAS POSSESSED HIM AND IS TRYING TO SPEAK THROUGH HIM

Unlisted from a channel with his name and created in 2015.
It is real.

I boy I had problems handling one thread about this.

Had a stroke there, buddy?

I HAVE A HUGH PENIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

Yes, this is how you post. Hi dionn

It's him alright

From the other topic's youtube video.

Who's dionn
?

Nice, now the hotpockets have your IP,

Mark, if you send him a pizza I'll pay it for you.

You shall burn in an inferno eternal, in a Tarturus unending

Dionnfags blown the fuck out

like pottery

Couldn't find him. He probably uses a different name. Sorry user

good bub so what you gonna do about, it? Sue me since I hidden youre post on fa. Or, should I press legal charges against you ?

Who's that semen demon?

a.uguu.se/o4iziVa5hxkT_legacyofdorkness

brb smooth talking mark

Can you speak english?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You see fampai. In contrast of you, I'm not a degenerate.

KEK HEAR MY PLEA

almost

honestly I find your half assed attempts to bully me funny. An pretty pathetic. you wanna bad mouth me be my guest. But, that only shows how low life you are. An I can't help but, laugh at you people and, how un predictable stupid you are coming to a shit site like this. Get a life.

Remember, newfags don't know how to get
PREMIUM™
or
EXTREME™
accounts so we can keep our plans hidden from him

HAHA NIGGA HOW IS CYBERBULLYING EVEN REAL NIGGA JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE SCREEN HAHA

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY LAUGHING AT YOU DIONN OG BOY?

We are not trying to bully you.
Someone decided it will be funny to troll you and it actually turned out to be pretty hilarious.

Did you seriously believed gmail belongs to Konami?

Yes Dionn, "I HAVE A HUGH PENIS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY" is inspiring

You bullies are going to get what's coming to you. I reported you to the interpol cybercrimes division

Nobody, NOBODY messes with furries

Okay. First, you posted here without a proxy. Meaning the hotpockets do have your IP.

Second you posted your actual e-mail, meaning we can just dox you from that.

Third, what kind of pizza would you like?

I'm gonna fuck your shit boi.

What do you expect to accomplish by coming here?

Your ass will bleed when we are done with you fuccboi.

How about you make something on your own instead of ripping off and badmouthing AAA game companies?
If anybody should be suing anybody, it's Konami ripping your ass off for ripping off their hard work.
Who are you to say they don't deserve the money for the HD textures? How entitled do you have to be to sit on your ass for 2 years and then claim you are owed money for other peoples work?

get fucked, nigger

What an event, friends.

Go to >>>/cow/ newfag if you want more Chris-Chans, we have a word for these people, lolcows

looks like dionn is a new cow

Not without that 3chan gold account.
Just type your social security number into the subject field for confirmation of payment.
I should know, I'm m00t afterall.

Well, we got caught. What's the next step of our master plan?

What the fuck did you just say about me you little fucking bitch?

We're not doing it because it's right. We're doing it for the lulz.

I can show you the way to the oven, come on

Crashing his texture pack

Saved some of the good shit from last thread. How do furries manage to have so little self awareness of anything, even after all these years?

Crashing this furfag.

CRASHING THIS COMMUNITY

nigger chris chan started on Holla Forums and /cow/ doesn't really antagonize the spergs they just watch like kiwifarms
the antagonizing is what made it great

With no sheckles!

Who are you and have you played any videogames lately?

We can do so much more than just bully you, friendo. Right now our team of elite hackers are finding out everything about you.
And if you don't believe us check your system files. We put a bomb in there, it looks a bit like a clock. You'd better go delete it. Time is ticking..

Make sure to use your premium pass so they can't see what we're really discussing.

L O L
It's retarded.

Crashing this board

He actually posted his mail.
How long it was since anyone was so stupid to do that?

You say that only because you are talking to upper layers of this site.
Try telling it to Holla Forums or /cow/.

In name of the great prophet Mohammad I will behead all furries, inshallah

is it system32 again? you guys should change it sometime…

Fenoxo a few days ago

REDACTED. Holla Forums PREMIUM NEEDED

There are furries in this topic messing with you.

user that plan is perfect. I'll get the you-know-what ready in a few hours.

Welcome to the final boss of the internet boi hope you brought lube

I'm a lone warrior, fighting for furries everywhere. You will never win, you can NEVER defeat the wolves and dragons inside of us

Holla Forums Platinum required to read post

Dude you're a furfag on deviant art.

By the wall I'll have you all know that I am actually part of the Russian KFC.
We are investigating this blanant copyright infringement of our friends at Nintendo/Bethesda/Konami and we will be taking actions.

Picture related is my badge number

That looks more like a tiger than a fox, you fucking nigger

Oh don't worry we don't want you gone.
This would mean this thread will never happen again.

Yes I can defeat them easily, I'll remove the wolf and dragon dildo from your ass that's how.

Jokes on you, at least what I want to fuck won't get me arrested for beastility.

Also, nice choice of fursona FAG, foxes are the fuckbois of the furry fandom, they are nothing but fucktoys.

But there's more than one of you. Also you should get that tiny wolves and dragons thing sorted out, having them run around inside you is a health hazard

TEXT ENCRYPTED, ENTER Holla Forums PREMIUM ACCOUNT ID TO VIEW POST.

Remember furfags,
FURFAGGOTARY IS A MENTAL ILLNESS
IT WAS CREATED BY THE JEWS SO THAT THE JEWS CAN ELIMINATE THE WHITE RACE AND RULE THE WORLD WITH A IRON FIST

oh fuck me I didn't give board kike any shekels today you guys warn me on discord or some shit.

Holy shit he actually posted his email and is namefagging

Can't you go a post without contradicting yourself or sounding absurd?

You have a mental disorder.

HANDS UP THIS IS THE CYBERPOLICE

user, I think he was talking about dildos.

GET DOWN ON THE GROUND, HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACKS, SCUMBAGS! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR OBSTRUCTION OF FURRY PRIDE!

Here user, use my pass
It's: ▲▲▲▲▲

SECRET ANTI FURRY TEXTURE PACK PLAN
EnCt2c734b0625221ead7c65c0b669a6744e75d6f7ceac734b0625221ead7c65c0b6652Bh4YvnxwB
bx+CeSFiUlHaPyJAveiPg3ZXPFGoNwIbG98CuRHhL7IWRawocjfZFhk6ln4XBjIU+JCdAE4W+31HXHRK
hd+9AyVA/V98bQwP26yiOYA0fhsmWqxbhublH8t9+dW1RC7squFFE74lu+WNpg+SYEze1uRw+9LzQtNn
0jRG3hYOLZQliAZnruMrIeFqFom7zPXje+Qqu1L8p0M6yzMBkHiNJymplOMRd5ltNGs19mn4fTpbhnSJ
4TIIvuIXAOaNip7HEBSBZpt1oWT/ioFDeA5u4BbURiPSw1YcSIDqsUlSKyMm/MbCS5uVVFwPNq1zhDYL
DNTVYNCpbE+0HJ/nQSpUqK77dN5Wj5NNf4+hyKnaEAl0GRa1525C+hUp4l3XfSmMA/wBvKNBDSqg1R9d
y1mox1yETaZXNeIwUCZM/GvFDH/GFSmpHsApTcqQz6553ksy/ll8BIbTbx9T18g5ALBermC/VwFrw9mO
9eCg6eE0JqFtXkhxnQemKeZUXoQ7JR05IHHi/CIpiygDj/MbWsgl3Tu1lGLHWI6TAYEb0k2ChYT2mNl0
Xx9xHNqQyhWQ479/CdgFNDgPj1L4lqo+penN0evdfz1L6TTkO8/+kouE6LJHiqaj9s/HPbjjZjTYdoST
JNzXB1yKV1QwCChGpL8HJyWOXWz9LIegRneXjFGLYNCoxdvI5gXCYnUQElb9EA8pIiCixN0CsW1/ltW0
sgQjgtzRaLBPQAEHGs5ybazxTZnxj4wV0B2Y/o97/iE9/H46f/bywBW/StLt6gilOrroR2xVd3Pb2ePY
MO8+HVUtvbu2JVWE+Zau2rP/379wFt0YgOWihZLI9teW4bmREMTQQXp9OcLAkVR6FDGdZvvUl4rWA5Mc
4FcS5ec9crdl2FKY9CG4tuIvRLhkZh19JyTJBlsjZ8F/fHc07s2j/lH+zJAtufQsJ4fQfYbuwBcqXD97
TkeceXT4aAtkLlorFoFNgUuq7i9uM06u6OqUI8MLaKivV8IeufbZhuHDq1Uf8+U3p6z/EQyFok552BaH
U0fMeARVA63b3rfcjyet8syR4Rz10by9/dpx6DXqbf5/MjNUfzw1wcLijkrkqWzsH8B3wyMh5BL9ft+d
DdjH43leEllWrVcMutB443HMBu5YTRZiG2BRRiQRSAwbotncKOJ25WXPaVNctw4awwg4AX2O+xSv5SAQ
W7a/ztoYoDaAmIvH9IB+46cBnxzEHUl9AHdVts5vmaA8ucas5Y9qryoJrhF3rmZpYlK5zmoZJDNoGlSS
k6vo65pWPQDR2sW+QpOUfjA05nzgF2reeeYweQ/bsCxTJ/FJaN6BjtgGULiGgisKsn4Hgln3YizxOabJ
T/k81pdv4FfQ9Gk6aWL4HaMWpWwj9s9Ytw0obvBvcCx9+hokxYOKu5KsW4EK4Y23NlBKV4ERbfahwt9I
ANuIW4RUuGyztFmtaGWNhG8nSSxC/2YT47SgT0rogzDTvfwBTZWKRFQ6xdHSDObW10RvidFMQ76Dt+4t
lUCOBnP/qdUV7iqnU3leHUu3JIWPFBOqgfX9JUpEcYZbgYMv7eNeiD7X/GZzsUYWqXyaDx1tkQ8lpo9T
Khdtu3q2MxbsPiFQW/dkOdq1xR6VuC8ECuwThJG0IB9mqZGN7ZZU7s+UEPxdd4pr0uzD7zIHPLBLj+id
ASqlXpTsBMeDrsLg4eElmZfAkw7azZoqX3eWCKQztsu9cW7OesyzDVxX9OwhcRqY708mWit/ICfPXoyK
ASL2CpY7Np60nIPPrpgexvZV0dGdSXqeJYiPdaW4vUFHx4GGIN7EGb/pDS25cZ8ZKDANkq1spHQtHyq5
TjaZ7RO/0shZkWrEYtRfz0K62C1yD6tnHILPfca/8kv/YsnFBrknd9kj2NI5UysiJVFSN4yrHJ2P7TvE
fSxJD+sM6doBZcGqNnVk0uDOyhGnzamRg4FWzo7avRwvCJgDdMTmXfNzI+ZSCghJjybXd0cDyyRkEDQM
usFJzaB8MX6SZCiPRKu2sKwgu3LczUJPV2iNOF60FKpMAQTd0VqdJsF7mPw==IwEmS

come come you'll be great fuel for the ovens.

I'm a furfag and I cringed at this.

You're a LARPer on the internet m8, you're scaring nobody and you're making us cringe please stop

He reported me ;-;

dion is actually here, the other faggot is just some retard thinking he's funny.

Nigger, furfags come in all shapes and colors. Plus, the white ones are usually autistic faggots of the highest caliber, so nothing of value was lost.

Can we please get a FREEDOM AINT FREE version of this please?

OH SHIT IT'S THE COPS WASTE 'EM

YOU MADMAN

YOU'LL NEVER GET ME

k

75 72 20 61 20 66 61 67

honestly I find your half assed attempts to bully me funny. An pretty pathetic. you wanna bad mouth me be my guest. But, that only shows how low life you are. An I can't help but, laugh at you people and, how un predictable stupid you are coming to a shit site like this. Get a life.

I'm a massive faggot please rape my face xd

Says the faggot making a paid retexture for a game nobody plays anymore.

This is bait, right?

kill urself

Get a spelling and grammar book.

Make me, faggot

SAYS THE FURFAG WHO LIVES IN HIS MOMS HOUSE WITH A MARIO WALLPAPER AND A DIRTY BED

Said the furfag

But you already said this, autism-san

You're the one using your email like a spastic, enjoy the pizza

I'll admit I can be pretty unpredictable~

dohoho

What the fuck man, that shit is low even for us but goddamn would it be really effective.

shit I'm a fucking faggot

01110100 01110111 01101111 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100001 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100111 01100001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01100110 01100001 01100111 01100111 01101111 01110100

Guys, should we implement our secret weapon?

Has he been infected?

We're already using the Holla Forums numerical ouija.

Yes

go home [email protected]/* */

Nice dubs/trips lad

YOU DON'T MEAN "THAT"?

OH YES

GUYS, HE'S LMAOING AT OUR LIVES!
AND user LIVES MATTER!
HE'S USING MULTIPLE ANONYMOUS PROXY EMAIL ACCOUNTS TO HARASS AND BULLY US OVER THE INTERNET!

WE SHOULD REPORT HIM TO THE FCC!!!!!

Well, I mean he gave us his email here.
So, yeah, I guess?

YES, THAT

You fucking shortsighted morons, the lot of you. Can't you see that I brought us more keks than we would've gotten before?

And Dion, you're the biggest fag I've ever seen. Seriously consider your life and the decisions that led you to this point

Do it. Furries don't deserve mercy.

OH YES

?

You do it. Last time I did it I fucked up and only did half a button press, and it didn't work

DO IT, YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Do it.

IT'S TIME

No, you're a massive faggot

Y-You don't mean…?

Do it.

You're still an enormous faggot.

DO IT!!

Most certainly. When I told him we could put him on the priority list for furry comics he was so willing it was almost oven worthy.

didn't the guy who sent the first C&A letter have the email?

why are furries so autistically hateable?

i've already got a handful of furries i laugh at on a daily basis for being retarded, if i keep adding them at this rate im not sure what im going to do with all this furry autism

We may not be able to contain it.

I think we broke him. He's repeating the same lines. Anyone know how to fix records?

Hey faggot you're repeating yourself.

because they don't know when to stop
they don't know anything about basic social interaction

NO TURNING BACK NOW, YOURE GONNA GET MEMED ON
I'm calling my friend. He's really good at taking out the likes of you. I heard he got 300 confirmed kills when he was a marine.

N-No way user, THAT isn't ready yet!

What if this is just one of us pretending to be him?

Put them in an oven and turn it to 300 for an hour.

Is Holla Forums taking a fieldtrip to deviantart today?

Don't you realize he would be still shitting bricks if you kept your mouth shut.

Yeah, the autist put it in the description of his texture pack.

It is done.

01000100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101110

01000111 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01101010 01101111 01100010 00101110

That's someone else check the ids

That may be the case, but consider the following:

Would this become as big as it did without Dion getting baited and directing his vitriol toward a more tangible source? Sure it would've been funny to watch him get cease and diseased from a distance, but isn't it better to have him here so you can laugh at him to his stupid face?

That's what HE would say

ACTIVATE IT

That would break the CyberWarfare act of 2009, are you fucking mad?

Godspeed.

Praise Kek

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the boards, and forums. Let the rage pile up in the comments, in the end they'll beg the mods to stop it.

Ya done did good, user.

Gods work fam

So how long until we see the results?

Well done.

honestly I find your half assed attempts to billy me funny. An pretty pathetic. you wanna deep throat me be my guest. But, that only shows how low fucks you give. An I can't help but, laugh at you faggots and, how un predictable stoopid you are coming to a shit site like this. Get a life.

Soon.

GODSPEED YOU

THE FIRE RISES

You best post the results motherfucker

honestly I find your half assed attempts to billy me funny. An pretty pathetic. you wanna deep throat me be my guest. But, that only shows how low fucks you give. An I can't help but, laugh at you faggots and, how un predictable stoopid you are coming to a shit site like this. Get a life.

the only dragon thing in you is the dildo

last time it happened pretty much instantly

OH SHIT, IT'S GOING AWRY
WE'RE GOING INTO CODE BLUE

Within the week. There will be old men ruining the texture pack.

STOP
WE CAN STILL SAVE IT

ACTIVATING SELF DESTRUCT SYSYEM

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE

NO

POSTING A CLASSIC

Self destruct system deactivated

oh fuck

Don't you fucking dare.

looks like we found some new pasta

POSTING IN AN END TIMES BREAD

Pointing canon, fire at will sir.

honestly I find your half assed attempts to pet me funny. An pretty pathetic. you wanna scratch my belly me be my guest. But, that only shows how low fucks you give. An I can't help but, laugh at you faggots and, how un predictable stoopid you are coming to a shit site like this. Get a life.

Okay. You should gas yourself.

2lewd4me

>Be a Toilet Slut - cosmictrigger4 (TTS-female) a.pomf.cat/hlydsb.mp3

>Toilet Obsession - cosmictrigger4 (TTS-female) a.pomf.cat/klqenn.mp3

>Sissy Poopy Time (caution, may really work!) - Brand_X (TTS-female) a.pomf.cat/tealjy.mp3

FIRE!

cum on it.

Does he save that guy from race mixing?

MILLIMETER
PETER

is that fucking cut
its so small and sad looking i cant even tell

FATAL ERROR
FATAL ERROR

honestly I find your half assed attempts to billy me funny. An pretty pathetic. you wanna settle it in the ring me be my guest. But, that only shows who's boss of this gym. An I can't help but, laugh at you smartasses and, how un predictable stoopid you are coming to a shit site like this. Fuck you.

>Sissy Poopy Time 2.1 - Brand_X (TTS-female) a.pomf.cat/tafiji.mp3

>ToiletSlave - scarletsubmission (female) a.pomf.cat/cbqzam.mp3

>Femdom Humiliation at the Mall - Good Girl School Special Class: The Brown Note - Warning, this was made by special request and is absolutely not for everyone. Before even considering listening to this file I want you to fully read this description like a good girl and make an informed decision. This file contains suggestions that result in involuntary bowel movements which can also be triggered by hearing a certain noise. There is a little suggestion to prevent absolute disaster, but it doesn't fully prevent embarassment. Listen at your own risk! Also I'd like to add that even though I believe that the "good girl school" file was not exactly my best work, it has obviously found at least one fan and for her I am doing this request :-) As always, give plenty feedback and I will make more and better files. THIS FILE REQUIRES YOU TO LISTEN TO "Like a good girl" ( a.pomf.cat/bpzpsg.mp3 ) FIRST

Is this our uber special weapon?
Our weapon sucks. I am going to sleep.

Oh well it is better than exodia.

Do it, faggot

I win motherfucker

that wasn't enough to represent my laughter

Yes.

wew lad

Ladies and gentleman, it's been an honor.

well, it's been fun

check em

It's no fun if he is just going to ignore the rules though

More like a horror

Fuck, I'm too late

In case if you want to snag his IP for a reverse lookup dox, this can help a lot:
whatstheirip.com/

By the dubs god you did it user!

I always wondered just what the hell spyro is putting on top of that turd. Any guesses?

I hope it's a breath mint or a cyanide pill.

All done sir!

oh

What the fuck is even going on in this thread anymore? Pretty sure Diaon and the Foxxy guy ITT are shit posters. What the actual fuck in the objective right now?

ABANDON SHIP

I know this guy. I used to be friends with him, until I stopped being friends with him since last year, after the lies he said about one my friends on dA. And then he decides to make more poor decisions by making more lies about me. Not only that, but HE FUCKING TRIED TO SELL A MODEL FROM A FUCKING VIDEO GAME, WHICH IS ILLEGAL! Everyone keeps telling him that it:s wrong, but he doesn't care. He doesn't even care what you guys say to him at all. And there was this one time when he tried to sell him MMD motions for download. Bitch! Nobody wants to buy motions. They don:t even want to try it anyways because of how stiff his animations are. MMD users like me release motions for free instead. And now, it comes to this; him being sued by Konami. Dionn, Dionn, Dionn… You really made the biggest mistake of your life. If you don't pay Konami $150,000 in the next ten days, then it's on you, and you won't like what happens next. This is what happens when people like you are too ignorant to listen to us. You're fucking 23, yet you act like a spoiled brat. Grow up. Everything you done was all YOUR fault. None of us are forgiving you for the things that you said, AND the things you've done. Not even me. This is what you deserve.

Proof?

I think it's kind of winding down now, but it's been really fun shitposting with you guys. Some anons may be trying to doxx him, but I don't really see a reason to besides just dragging it out. Which admittedly will not be hard.

ゴゴゴ

The plot thickens

KILLER QUEEN
trips

dank new pasta

don't interrupt art

Just when we thought it was over

Post proof it's you or no headpats for you.

Shitposting, obviously.

Although in reality, we don't really need an objective. Furries lose by default just for being furries. We can all move on before they even say anything.

So do we have a thread on this guy on /cow/ yet?

drive.google.com/open?id=0BzmBqxKUfJQfTzg1WlhGLWZvOUU

Holy shit and I thought I was pathethic.
I was married and divorce by the time I was 23

With furries it's never over.

Meanwhile, on DA

Oh fuck yes, this is delicious.

A very small one
>>>/cow/242374

Nice moralfaggotry, ya furnigger.

OHHHHHHH MYYYYY…

As promised, a headpat. Godspeed, whoever the fuck you are.

fucking drawing bullshit keeps popping up

DAISON NO BAUKDAN

Oh shit, you're actually recording all this for posterity.

Godspeed furfag, even though you're a disgusting degenerate you'll always have a place in my heart.

We must get their addresses and send them copious amounts of pizza.

Yes we the hacker known as Holla Forums.

FURKANGZ

H8C8-Han8

what an excellent hacker

Sad thing is I haven't met my Exploding Vand qouta

Is this you? I'm pretty sure it's you.

They'll happily throw each other under the bus if it means added attention for themselves. Don't feed the monstrosities anything.

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

Acid Rain will fuck you up furfag

Actually, I'm not a furfag. I'm in fact a disgusting, green piece of shit that needs to kms.

WE WUZ HACKERS AND SHEIT

I need to make a rant on this fucker.

do it faggot

Upload it to youtube

DO IT FAGGOT

Should we make a ED article?

Welcome to Holla Forums then.

yes, we need to preserve this unbridled autism for future generations

KILLER QUEEN
B I T E S T H E D U S T

that's all you got? you need to fap less. you're running low on ammo.

On a side note, are you familiar with archive.is? If you are willing and able, can you go to as many of the pages in those screencaps and archive them, for even further posterity? I'm trying to archive the pages myself, but it's taking a toll on my sanity.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

someone post the 'trips detonate the bomb' 'dubs moves it to a new board: killer queen edition' image because I'm stupid and I didn't save it.

It will always be ok to hate on furries. In fact, NOT hating on furries is not ok.

>>>Holla Forums

HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO BLIND
I WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY ALL ALONG

IT'S 2016, COME ON

/mai/

Dammit. Or maybe it was the Holla Forums reddit that did it? I don't fucking know but it's a bummer we couldn't pull it again with his other 'roms'

>>>/furry/

>>>/furry/

thanks nigger

KEK VULT

WINRAR

KEK WILLS IT=

WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY
W
R
O
N
G

S
I
D
E

O
F

H
I
S
T
O
R
Y

silver lining: this will make him less receptive to any legit C&Ds. HE's gonna get buttfucked by Konami's legal team, especially when he tells them to fuck off

Fuck, forgot my >
>>>Holla Forums

wow, that was fast.

HOLY SHIT

>>>/bane/

Nice.

Off it goes….

What happened to that board? Did Bui do it?

winrar
8ch.net/furry/res/680283.html#699903

I feel that I would try to help most people if they were injured, even the ones I hate. But if I saw someone in a furry suit get hit by a car or get shot I would probably just watch and laugh uncontrollably.

>>>/furry/699906

That and the mods are fucking retarded.
as expected from furries

Anyone who makes a mod and tries to profit from it should go fuck themselves. With spikes. In the bottom of a pit.

What the fuck is going on over there?

yes
disregard my post, a new topic would be better

you are more worthy of becoming a lolcow

Absolutely beautiful

uh oh

SHIT

>>>/furry/699922
Furfags confirmed salty as fuck.

OH SHIT IT'S BEEN SENT BACK NIGGERS

bombs in our court, sending it to…
>>>/furry/

>>>/furry/

Some furfag got butthurt at /furry/ and /erp/ for whatever reason, so he used his autismbux to buy shit to bypass /furry/'s captcha and is now spamming the boards with posts from halfchan.

>>>/furry/

>>>/furry/

Good job /furry/BO, too bad you can't save your faggot board.

send it back, user
>>>/furry/

>>>/furry/

>>>/mai/

Deliver us from evil, and firebombs to /furry/

>>>/bane/

Now it's basically a board war, >>>/furry/

>>>Holla Forums

Winrar

WINRAR

>>>/furry/

wew

truly this is a new form of cancer

WEW

>>>/furry/

Making us proud user

GOT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMM

Counter successfully repelled.

>>>/furry/

Delete System 32 and kill yourself

AND ITS GOING BACK AND FORTH
8ch.net/furry/res/699906.html#699933

FUCK

>>>/furry/699933

Fuck furry is slow as hell right now, looks like the board owner is trying to wait for dubs. Furries are nigger tier

inb4
>>>/furry/

I forgot how.

you're a good nigger

When is the last time a board owner tried redirecting a bomb himself?

PUSH HARDER MEN
BITE ZA DUSTO

Trips

It's still in there court so we are safe.

Why the fuck are these faggots even on an imageboard instead of Reddit or some other gay namefag forum?

>>>/furry/

no worries, the bomb is at >>>/furry/699906

crosslinking doesn't work with spoilers
sometimes i think I need to go back to /test/

IT'S BACK HERE ANONS

I feel for him, a BO of a popular board that fell apart due to shenanigans no one can control.

the bomb has returned

I wonder what would happen if we sent it to /test/…

>>>/furry/

BEGONE >>>/r9k/

>>>/furry/

>>>/furry/

Because their objective is to post their shit everywhere, especially in places it obviously doesn't belong. They also lack even the slightest traces of self awareness.

Send it to…
>>>/furry/

>>>/furry/

FUCK

Get the fuck outta here. >>>/furry/

>>>/furry/

BITES THE DUSTO

/furry/ doesn't get off this easy.

GET A LOAD OF THIS.

YOU FUCKER

>>>/furry/

BITE ZA DUSTO

BOOM

I didn't vote to send it any-…ah fuck it.

Great thread, this has been hilarious.

YES!

Does the bomb only react to trips trying to send it back or to any trips? It's vague in the description.

HAHA!

any trips

Any trips, but dubs with a board are the only ones that redirect.

I have not watched any of Part 4, and have not read it in a while. Does Rohan survive part 4, or is he definitely dead?

It was fun Holla Forums thanks for playing

Dionn was killed by Kira, who had matured.

Wait, does /furry/ have two mascots?

TIME HAS BEEN RESET

Get out of here you degenerate dog fucker. Go back to your dying board

Hayato manages to stop KQ's Bites the Dust's time loop and saves Rohan and the other goyims from dying, they live nigga

OH SHIT NIGGERS!!!
>>>/furry/

Kill yourself, attention-whoring furnigger.

>>>/furry/

Just stop. Thread went to shit already.

>/test/

OFF TO Holla Forums

He survives. He also survives Stone Ocean's universe rebirth in the Jorge novel.

well

OH SHIT NYIGGA

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

If he sends the bomb there it will never go away…

>>>/test/39777
oh shit nigger

too late
It's gone forever.

We Dead Man's Questions now.

IT'S NOT OVER YET

Those cunts are gonna get whats coming to them, one way or another.

They're furries user, their existence is constant self inflicted pain.

Yeah, but….I REALLY want to see them set on fire. It just has to happen.

Then maybe you shouldn't have triggered the bomb yah dingus

NIGGERS HERES YOUR CHANCE
TEST IS TWO NUMBERS AWAY FROM DUBS
>>>/test/39786

But i wasn't even shooting at a board, tho ;-;

Ah well. kek must have agreed with me, even if it cost me this round. I guess it's the price to be paid for channeling the holy spirit constantly.

>>>Holla Forums

WE DID IT
WE HAVE A CHANCE

The only way to escape this loop…
Is to kill the stand user, or to get it removed

Guys
what about the autistic furry

who?

Well here's his Google+ account
plus.google.com/116177079146263791041

Who?

Oh wait come the fuck on
HE PUT HIS CELLPHONE NUMBER ON HIS FA ACOUNT

He was killed by Kira, who had matured.

How fucking new are you?

are you for real

Here's his Facebook too

facebook.com/Sotamusara

And here I thought it was over.

NO FUCKING WAY!

archive.is/csMk8

Why do they always have more than one cancer, it's never just furry, they always have more.

Wow…..

He's fucking asking for it.

It's like with mushrooms. What you see is the "flower", the rest of the fungi is fucking huge in comparison and can have many other flowers

There goes the bomb.

It's been fun shitposting with you shitters.
dl4.volafile.io/get/MT8VP4GGw67-F/dionntheautisticwerewolf.mp4

>>>/scat/
We have that board?

I'm going to be disappointed if it's not a jazz board.

Friends are public, too

You are going to be disappointed user. Not surprising furries are the ones who knew about it.

some Killar Queen OC.

as a furfag I find this hilarious, any updates on the C&D of konami?

hey guys I found his Jewtube channel. have fun

youtube.com/channel/UCFHKWzA8O5FwGFWYpdoxlIg

814-506-4201
phonevalidator.com/
says that his carrier is Verizon
If this information is correct, you should be able to send him text messages through email with this: [email protected]/* */

Good work user

I'll never understand why furfags use furry art as goyimbook profile pictures.
Shit like deviantart I can understand as it isn't linked to your real name and your family don't have to know about it. I mean how do their parents feel seeing this shit?

Reminder that Goybook requires you to use your REAL NAME

You can report people in that image who have obvious fake names

Probably like this guy's parents

See >11411932 as a reminder that they don't care how their parents feel about it.

so /furry/ sent bites za dusto to /scat/.
Is it worth trying to resend the bomb back to /furry/?

ERPing on facebook is about as low as I think a human can sink.

Not touching that board with a 10 foot pole user.

What about a 10 foot log?

Well, he responded. Here's what I sent him:

furr
Hello this is Konami
We hope ben garrison sends you to furry hell where you'll get raped by niggers and get spirit AIDS
- Konami

Please tell me someone texted him…

I am very tempted to do it myself.

/cuteboys/

At what point do we apologize and order a pizza?

Could you at least have tried to bait him user? All this time spent on Holla Forums and you don't even know how to b8 someone..

Now any text he receives he's going to treat with extra skepticism.. I reckon we could have had him for at least another day or two maybe pretending to be a member of konami customer support who had fallen for him or something like that :^)

no point

What if he gets a text from mr konami telling him they'll take his offer when he adds certain features? Just give him outlandish features like Stop'n'Swap or something, and watch him try to implement them.

Have we actually contacted Konami so they can send a CnD?

Konami should totally link him to some useful and safe sites and programs which are definitely NOT malicious at all.

We could try and sign him up for some gay dating sites or some shit. Really the sky's the limit when we have his kikebook.

He'd ENJOY that though.

Implying he will not already be signed up for every gay dating sight in existence

Can't you log into facebook with a phone number and his FB details? Just claim you forgot the password

Sign him up for some political extremist websites that send a bunch of mail and notifications to your facebook/gmail.

with enough creativity anything is possible

NOW THIS user IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK
Change his account pictures to nazi furry pics

>inb4 Konami sues them for endorsing ligitation

(Checked)
Just an idea. Just sign him up to some cuckolding dating site or some shit.

pretty much this. We need to think creatively here faggots.

SIGN HIM UP FOR TRUMPS FUNDRAISER

>>>/furry/

Why the fuck was my post about sending pizza deleted? Testing to see if I got banned somehow

The "apology" was facetious, asshole

That's why we enroll him into Gamergate without him knowing. If we get into his FB we can post GG stuff and have the SJWs rail against him.

His areacode is 814, which is Pennsylvania

Oh my fuck, WHY???

No, you dumbass. If we do THAT, the SJW media will use his ligitation AGAINST Gamergate.

What the hell are you even trying to say mate?

you see this is why you're not a mad hacker like me.

New thread when?
This shit is gold.

International IPs have extra pieces of data to show the country of origin. For example, UK ones end in m8, Mexican ones end in Senor, and Australian ones end in Cunt. US ones end in a little picture of an American flag draped over a gun, while bald eagles shed a single tear. That's why US Internet is so expensive.
I think he's trying to say that IPs as seen from the Internet are different from IPs as seen by your router. All devices served by a router have the same IP as far as the Internet is concerned, but they've got their own IPs according to the router.

I'de wait till the thread hit around page 12 or so before we made a new one. Rulefags will tell you to wait longer but fuck it.

We hit 650 posts. the ruling is either page 13 or 600 posts, we're free to make a new thread without rulefags to take a hold.

Oh cool.

That's a pretty big vein!

So where did furfag go? Did he eat too much pizza? :(

so does this imply that the whiteknighting furfag on DA is the board owner of /furry/?

Lol no I was just having fun faggot, I was just watching this hilarity ensue and then the bomb shenanigans happened.

You will hang

Nuclear war on this guy in particular when?

so, taking an idea from the previous thread. who wants me to pretend to be a lawyer and send him an e-mail asking him if he's interested in suing Holla Forums?

HAHAHA YOU STUPID FURFAGGOTS, YOU ARE NIGGERS NIIGGEEERSS

DO IT, JUST DO IT