When will the overhype end?

Watch_Dogs

No Mans Sky

Final Fantasy 15

The Last Guardian

were you aware watchdogs is driver rebranded?

When they jew is called out on their schemes and a smoking gun is presented for the holocaust being fake and Hitler being a good guy. Soon

When will gamers realize that almost every AAA title will almost always be shit. The indie market isn't so good ether. I'm sick of the overhype. I've lost all faith in the video game industry. Until something changes that faith will never come back.

So I am not entitled to a good product that reflects something like a soul? Then a lot of people are not entitled to my money then.

I never played Watch Dogs in a launch state where I heard it was buggy as hell, I got it later down the line for cheap. But even then the game is such a forgettable open world game, there are some interesting ideas I guess but it made for a game far more lackluster than GTA4. I'm surprised the sequel even came out as fast as it did.

You think I should tell the developers that they are working too hard and they need to make shittier games?
Pro tip: Fuck you

The only games I am looking forward to are Ys 8 and Etrian 5, and I already have a nip mai/cia of them in case they don't get brought over.

you're legitimately stupid if that obviously fake trailer impressed you. did nobody learn from Killzone 2?

come on fellas

I didn't buy Watch Dogs because I'm not a fucking idiot who buys games day 1 before I can even evaluate if it's worthy of a purchase.

I really hope FF XV doesn't meet that 10 mil sales

Never, unless you get marketing out of the equation, and if you take out marketing, how normalfags are going to know about your game? The bulk money is from normalfags and the primary objective from games is entertainment for a price. Nobody works for free, even if you take no money from your work, you still get knowledge and respect opening doors in the future.

Never, unless you get marketing out of the equation, and if you take out marketing, how normalfags are going to know about your game? The bulk money is from normalfags and the primary objective from games is entertainment for a price. Nobody works for free, even if you take no money from your work, you still get knowledge and respect opening doors in the future.

let me post godman

Its technically not wrong but it is misleading as it implies it started development in 2013. it was announced originally as Final Fantasy Versus XIII back in 2005 and then got renamed to XV in 2013, so it has been in development for 11 years, not 3.

it's already filling up the bargain bin at my closest gamestop.

I though it was in development for 10 years.

Games are usually announced when they're almost done, not when they start developing them.

I get that they had a lot of changes in direction and had to redo the whole thing probably more than once, but it's still hilarious how such a huge project could turn out so poorly.

If souls existed they'd be incorporeal, according to ancient semitic tales, and thus getting a reflection of one wouldn't be possible..

Which ones were they user?

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
The King of Fighters XIV
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Also Trails of Cold Steel II and Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence - Ascension were great but I didn't get hyped up for them as much as I did for the others.

At this point, you deserve to be fooled when you hand them your shekels

That's what I get.

The last guardian was overhyped by people who liked Eco and SotC. Everyone bandwagoned for different reasons and expected more than it was going to be. That's about it, I'm pretty sure they didn't even understood why there was hype over it.

What was her name user?

It's Shantae out yet? The demo ran like shit on my PC, and I miss the pixel sprites.

Official digital release is December 20th, not sure when the physical copies get released.

Deathwing. I wanted EYE with Space Marines, not Left 4 Space Marine. Only other game I played from this year was Pokemon, and it's sad when my most anticipated game of the year gets beaten out by a fucking Pokemon game. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed Moon immensely, but it's extremely flawed, certainly not what I'd be expecting as GOTY material.
If anything else came out worth a damn, I wouldn't know. For a year as eventful as 2016, it sure was a shitty year for vidya.

Open world ubisoft clusterfuck #972

Fuck you, I liked it.
also it's linear as all fuck.

Okay.

Good. EYE is shit anyway.

Xseed hasn't said shit about physical yet
They said soon

Maybe if you weren't a retard you would have had a abtter experience with vidya.
Get a fucking brain and maybe some taste, Christ

Yeah. I'll give Sony credit for giving the fans what they wanted, it's just too bad that they held off on the game for so long that it became next to impossible to meet the expectations and hype put on it due to its long development cycle.

Nice meme.

EYE is already EYE without Space Marines. I was hoping that it would just be the game they wanted to make if they had the 40k license, but they went in a different direction instead.
Sorry the two whole games that I played that came out this year don't live up to your ivory pillar standards, oniifamalamadingdong.

That was my point you dumbass
Did you not see any of the footage they showed?
Im tearing down on you because you could have avoided that entirely if you actually had gray matter in that cranial compartement

As the hype grow the expectation grow so they held it to probably polish it or some shit like that. The waiting time made the expectation grow even bigger and this is the result.

I don't get why people even like EYE, is a unfinished mess, so be glad the devs at least made a full game this time.

Because you're a fucking pleb

The only good thing about EYE was the art, that looks a lot like 40ks. Other than that, everything sucks and the mechanics are there just for show, not for functionality.
I always thought liking EYE was ironic, but I guess it's just a meme and delusions.

some of the level designs were good because maik franz xavier worked on the game. Honey inspired. Otherwise? Eye is a big piece of shit.

Get some taste you fucking plebs

fuck

Since they've already constructed a world, "EYE with Space Marines" would be roughly the same FPSRPG, but set in 40k proper rather than in the world that they had constructed. As opposed to EYE 2, which would presumably have continuity. I watched the footage they put out, but I didn't realize there'd be such a huge emphasis on horde killing like there was when I actually played the damn thing. Plus they removed some aspects that were in EYE, like hacking. That said, I never claimed to be a clever man, only a disappointed one with high hopes for an actually good game to come out in [CURRENT YEAR].

fuck off retard, eye is garbage and you can't even defend it. Why are PC gamers so fucking stupid?

Killzone 2 delivered on all its promises.

It's an space hulk game, user, you're in a massive piece of debris floating in space infested by millions of aliens, Horde killing makes sense, and it would make sense anywhere in 40K.
EYE was shit anyway and it isn't anything like 40 except in some weapon designs and art.

Well of course you weren't dissapointed, you'll never be with expectations that low.

you're making it seem like it should've copied Serious Sam if anything.

The thing is, in Serious Sam you mostly walk backwards to avoid the hordes. You're using a terminator armor, you shouldn't do that.

Oh no. Now all of the enjoyment I had with them is gone.

I'm not judging you user, just, you know, at least be honest to yourself about your shit taste.

Protip: Taste and personal preferences is subjective.

Hello, san francisco

Yeah, you're right, brb, going to reddit, my fav website and playing undertale, my fav vidya and totally not shit.

what

Thanks to Spore, I am unable to feel hype anymore. It still hurts, but it's probably better than the alternative

earlier today i saw a mexican shredding hundreds of copies of it to make insulation for his house.

Except I wasn't

I've forgotten what hype feels like. The most I ever feel when I look at an upcoming game is "that might be fun." But I never intend to play these games so it doesn't matter.

I haven't bought a AAA title in years.
If you want integrity and passion go indie.

It exists. I play games that have been receiving free updates for years after release.
AAA games are all about generating hype and being generic as possible.
Indies are often passion projects that aren't afraid to take risks.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

nice portal reference

Leeching isn't much of a problem, as corruption and such existed forever in society.
The thing with the Jews is: they actively work against the White race, whereas White parasites wouldn't.
The thing is, along with him being a total sell-out, the ideological basis for his pathological cuckoldry can be traced to the Jews' brainwashing. He's not alone in that, society as a whole is a victim with Stockholm Syndrome right now.

here, have a mlp reference you fucking fagot

Am I the only one that enjoyed Watch Dogs? Maybe because I didn't get into any of the hype, and just picked up the game randomly. On the same note, I also enjoyed Spore.