Nothing better than surrounding your enemy into submission

Nothing better than surrounding your enemy into submission.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109205308/Sean O'connor's Windows Games (Full Setup--Slay,Conquest,Critical Mass,The General,Mother Of All Battles.rar
store.steampowered.com/app/563200/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga nobody here is gonna recognize Slay

only wish i could play multiplayer.

Nigga I fuckin love Slay

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/109205308/Sean O'connor's Windows Games (Full Setup--Slay,Conquest,Critical Mass,The General,Mother Of All Battles.rar

oh boy I love dem grid games

pic related, it's very fun and the gameplay is basically super sophiscated Battleship game that requires superior scouting skills and lots of memorization of what's going on in the battlefield outside of your area of vision

it screams for a multiplayer mode

slay actually has multiplayer but the developer is a jew who wants you to pay 25$ for his 21 year old game.

I tried multiplayer once because I bought the game. I don't know what I was thinking, $20 for this crap wouldn't fly now. $5 would still be too much.

Anyways, the strategy is entirely different than playing with the AI. I can't really explain it, it's like you just cockblock someone as soon as they make a mistake and they lose.

Holy fuck is that Slay?
How difficult was the AI anyways? It was fucking so long ago.

Holy shiiiiiiiiit

Submission? Not on your life, gringo! I play to win!

I posted a dropbox link to download slay.

The AI i'm playing at is Clever.

turns out slay is on steam
store.steampowered.com/app/563200/

Thanks Sean, but I have the phone version that is identical and without ads.

Holy shit I forgot about this game. I don't think I ever won one.

kawaii tanku no desu ka?

thats the full game without ads for pc dumbass

the strategy is to find the closest green territory next to yours, and if you see an enemy who has lets say 4 tiles, you can take 1 and they will lose money, and if you see an enemy that is large, you can split it in 2 and you can kill their entire army and make them lose money.

So, how does one make a Hex based game?

sexual satisfaction
don't tell me you wouldn't pay to watch nia pound her with a strap-on

The simplest way is to use a standard array representation and offset every second row by one unit.

Randy pitchford

He's fine in X2 and 3. It's X4 the one that dropped the ball for give him so much shit and "muh Iris". X5 Zero is fine since they finally gave you a "final" fight between X and Zero. In X6 they should've kept Zero dead.

Black guy here.

Black women are fucking terrible in general, its just easier to find a down to earth white woman who likes black guys and not niggers.

Don't they write every episode a few days before each air-date anyway? I remember watching some documentary on it.

Tabata cut almost everything, I think they should have had just created his own characters.

Like, if Stella was dead in Versus I donĀ“t think Gentiana would be with Stella like she is with Luna.

It would have been easier just making new characters, because the VA of Noctis also said Noctis XV is very different from Versus Noctis.

So basically, you liked it solely because you could customize it?