What will happen when he picks it up?

Other urls found in this thread:

rockman-corner.com/2016/10/capcom-recruiting-license-partners-for.html
rockman-corner.com/2016/12/official-rockman-x-novelization.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capcom has a boner for his blade armor

I'm assuming he equips a heavy armor

He turns into Holla Forums Man.

I figure if he gets the Power Stonekek he'll assume the Gaea Armor.

Seeing pic related in the game would be metal as fuck.

ebin

Guess that's one way to kill two birds with one stone.

Ah wait, nevermind. He's DC.

only acceptable answer.

This is tough, but:

Wait, is this something new? Another x game?

I wish. It's MvC4

They'be been saying they want to use some dormant IP's, so maybe not too far from now user

Nice knowing you guys.

Actually this is not the "real" MVC4. It's more of a spinoff, but a spinoff with the original developers of most of Capcom's early arcade and PSX fighters, including MvC and MvSF. 2v2 with no assists, as opposed to MVC3's 3v3 with assists, but assist-like characters aren't out of the question.

That's right. They may even coincide with these: rockman-corner.com/2016/10/capcom-recruiting-license-partners-for.html

They just recently announced a Rockman X novel: rockman-corner.com/2016/12/official-rockman-x-novelization.html

would their be a problem if you can select between male thor and female thor like a different costume like in smash 4? but really it doesnt matter what thor is in the game because they will be low tier and not ever picked anyway

but what about Axl?

Some stupid japanese shit will happen

so basically it's MvC2 proper

He will go back in time and give more time to the team behind X5to finish it and convince them to include a fixed version of X6 too to make the ultimate Megaman X experience that leads to Zero, and then he will move a little further in time to do the same thing about Megaman Zero 3 and 4, so ZX can't fail so wecan finally have our fucking ZX3 and our game of destiny.

Axl was a mistake. Megaman X doesn't exist beyond X6.

X8 was great.

Really nice.

It doesn't redeem X7 and X was supposed to end in X5.

X7 was partly screwed by the management. There was supposed to be a 2-player co-op mode, among other things. It had the potential to be great. I wouldn't mind them taking another crack at it, or at least unshelving Maverick Hunter, because a 2D sprite game probably wouldn't bring major publicity back to the Mega Man series.

But on to the real question: Are we going to see Zero in MVCI? Considering that the main villains seem to be Sigma and Ultron it's hard to see Zero not showing up somehow, especially since he was in the last game. Getting both X and Zero playable in a fighting game would be amazing if it was even a half-decent game.

Also:

Nearly every fucking one of their IPs that isn't RE or SF can be classified dormant.

Don't make me hope for a good BoF, user.

Don't make me do that.

Why is that guy fighting Meta Knight on a grassy knoll?

face it, the best we're going to get is megaman X pinball.

I'm perfectly ok with X, Zero and Axl occupying roster slots. Megaman is the best IP of capcom

Breath of Fire
Darkstalkers
Megaman
throw Viewtiful Joe and Okami for 2 slots
honestly fuck RE and Street fighter
give me some Rival schools maybe
wheres my rubyheart or son son? those were way more original than any SF character

watch
Ryu yells "Power Stone" when using the power gem

Because the Infinity Gems are the Infinity Stones in the MCU

What a shitty pinball table. I don't even see a single boss from part 2 in there.

Say, here's a serious question that I have been unable to get an answer to: are the film rights for Marvel characters any different from the video game rights? We might just be looking at the X-Men issue from the wrong angle. (Although I vaguely recall there being some copyright disputes when they were making MvC3.)

You really think that'll increase the chances of this guy ever showing his face?

After what they did to Dead Rising, DmC, Lost Planet, & Final Fight, I would really prefer if Capcom didn't acknowledge their dormant franchises.
Do you really want games like Power Stone & Rival Schools to get the [CURRENT YEAR] treatment?

never ever

BoF has mroe chances due to mobile game than Power stone characters. Same for any original IP for the arcades

only one who does have a chance to return is Captain Commando.

He turns into Rockwoman :^)

Yeah they're different, they can use all of their characters for videogames.
That being said, it's not that impossible for them to push more for movie characters, i mean the trailer shows Iron man and Miss Marvel and there's nothing x-men related in sight, even though the Marvel representative used to be Wolverine.

It would be extremely painful.

It would make sense for them to give more focus to the MCU characters, but it would still be stupid to forgo the other characters entirely. Wolverine and Spider-Man have been the two main faces of Marvel Comics for years, and Deadpool just has too much of a cult following to ignore.
I mean, what are they gonna do, fill the roster with Inhumans? The only one anyone gives a shit about is Black Bolt.

I have a feeling Cable and Deadpool will make it in. They're sort of a spinoff of X-Men, so maybe they'll be the exception.

Either that or they'll just get in as DLC like the rest of the X-Men.

Didn't Axl's ending in X8 imply that he was being corrupted by Lumine? I always assumed he would become a villain if they ever made X9.

So did everybody else, especially considering his "???"/White Armor upgrade.

Mark gets dead and we'll finally have a decent BO.

No interest. Polite sage.

I never liked Gatha much as his VA either.

God this place is fucking boring.

i think roll gets naked. well not roll but whoever the equivalent of roll is in X. not alia though shes boring

He gets a fat, erect penis.

well it is the power stone right? whats more symbolic of power than a penis, except maybe a gun, which is modeled after the penis anyways?

Speaking of screwed by management, I'm almost certain Inafune was behind cucking X and making him an unlockable character. No idea who was behind Axl, though, but the idea of a group of rogue Maverick Hunters was an interesting premise that got dropped quickly.

Like, what the fuck was that cliched intro movie with shadowy criminals that Red Alert rubbed out? Was that every explained? I forgot. And it still amazes me how boring the story presentation is years after the SNES.

So what's up with that? I don't follow the comics and don't plan to start anytime soon.

Also good on the Japanese for giving her a tasteful design. I've seen the alternative.

Good job for posting Command Missions.

that armor looks like a fucking relic being so big and with dual machine gun.

We never got actual confirmation on that though and sketchy English to Japanese translations had been going well ever since X5 when they said something ambiguous in japanese and they got it all wrong in translation.

Minami, X7's producer, was still saying "two 'people' can play" after the game released, but he was talking about the character swap mechanic

It was just intended to be LOOK HOW KEWL AXL IS to showcase his morphing ability, but "LOREFYING" it attempts only made it WORSE.

X7's OST booklet says the chubby gangsta and the Dynamo reject were dealing with SIGMA VIRUS MK-II.

Don't worry, like pretty much almost everything in Megaman soundtracks this is a possible plot point dropped immediately after being named.

I believe he was talking about me user

Marvel is gay

so is Iceman :^)

He turns into a frying pan and makes a delicious breakfast.

At least that was something. The game could've used it to explain why Sigma is back again, even though X6 didn't.

Gate reproduced the Sigma Virus from the piece of Zero he had, that's about the size of it honestly.

Japanese material never said Gate was infected with the Zero Virus, but with the Sigma Virus.

Oh, yeah. We learn this right after we beat him, right at the very last minute.

Not op, but holy fuck yeah. I would have never been able to figure that out.

shes got a sexy cat eye look

not enough kyle. everyone else is pretty shit.

I'd eat the banana

Can you be more specific what your looking for? Do you like slender or muscular men, if slender then how feminine and is crossdressing a bonus, neutral, or negative.

Are you looking for a show with some yaoi feels, a bit of a mix, or just cute dudes in a otherwise straight show?

What type of age groups are preferable? and how lewd of a show do you like?!?

everyone knows what he means though

that's my desktop background lol

it's too bad they only made 500

cant tell if im faded or youre just fucking nuts

Know how I know you're subhuman?

save

How is this thread still going

Itsuno's still at Capcom so I wouldn't lose all hope of him making sequels to Power Stone and Rival Schools, at least he understands those franchises since he directed all of them but Rival Schools 1

correction, he co-directed Power Stone 1 and did direct Rival Schools 1

how about Berkana, then

When it was first revealed, there was a significant group here that was fervently defending it. Hard to tell with Holla Forums though, as it could just be anons being contrarian for the sake of it.

yeah, because they censor all children, even when there's no violence

what do you mean nigga ZX didn't fail, probably the best "Z" game

tekken is casual shit for button mashers

Lee's last KH game was Days. Corey Burton replaced him ever since

Shadow Armor was a step in the right direction

fuck off no-one played you

I'm still not sure what his motivation was.

ZX was really damn good and it was successful. But ZXA bombed..Some anons says it's better than the first one and some say it was shit with what it tried to do. I have a mixed opinion of both.

The thing is, regardless, Megaman is dead anyway.

I don't know what to tell you, Max acts exactly like an actual west coast highschool hipster. Like, exact.

When was Paul a serious character?

Maybe, but I liked the look of the Gaia Armor better.

Made me check it twice. I didn't play kirby but all the others are metroidvanias.

that shit looks familiar as fuck
what game?

My man rite here

I enjoyed the game, exploring the world with a giant puppy was really cool.

It's still shit compared to SASRT

this

TO SEE IF I COULD FEEL.

What rock have you been living under?

Age of Empires 2
StarCraft
Duke Nukem 3D
Rome Total War
KOTOR

whst tje fuck is this tohou shit ?? is it some weebcuck gaynime shit games?

That just means the game is shit user.

They're good stealth archers

what did he mean by this?

While on the topic.

I may be mistaken, but in one of the Mega Man online trailers didn't Roll get integrated into a giant robot after getting separated from Rock?

I've watched both the trailers and that scene isn't in either, but I remember it so vividly. Perhaps it was fanart?

I don't, it was a bad idea since the beginning, poor Turtle Rock

Crysis 1 sold 3 million copies just on PC

What does this mean?

They dont because they are not cuck.

Rance 7 have the worst NTR cuck shit ever, so unless you are into letting other men fuck your girl, then no.

Are you ever going to fix Chun's face? It's like that since the first time you posted.

The game honestly should have been completely linear for the main story, and the open world accessible after finishing the story. Bonus: You get Ciri/Yen/Triss to be with you for the open world part.

fireball wands.

lol epic can't wait to see some spicy replies to this truly epic thread
Here come the Sony shills and nitendrones!
Get your popcorn out, people?

Honey Select

I'm lmaoing at your life

Not much, maybe Jackbox when friends are over. My wife and I can almost never agree on a game to play together so we each have our own single-player games going. I'm currently playing FFXV and Titanfall 2, while she's on PvZ:GW2 and Civ 6.

Sorry that our mouths are better at getting stuff out rather than getting stuff in

the only companies that can make a smash like game with a good roster is Capcom, SEGA, and maybe Konami

No, the sequence where he "joins" is on rails buts still a pretty great moment for Ardyn. Daren du Paul really did the character justice.