Its almost the end of the year

So, how are you feeling user? Have any games that stand out for this year? Hope this list makes you feel better about your hobby and life choices.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_bondage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man what a great game

It was alright aside from Dood and Overcuck
Had some nice games here and there
AAA is still dead with the sporadic heart beat

That chart isn't so bad once you get away from the assfaggots and CS:GOY. I'm surprised BoI is even on there.

I've been building my 3DS library, and DS library too.
I'm getting some stuff for PS4 here and there, with more games next year too.
On PC i'm basically only playing indies and smaller games, and older games (but i've already played most of them).
Pretty good year, overall the most fun i've had is on 3DS, neat little system.

I don't understand this.

you say that but these games are still turning profits. even the "flop" games are only called that because they didn't turn as much of a profit as usual but still went past breaking even

how?

because literally kids who don't understand gambling addiction

Many are flopping or barely making even
And that wasn't my point, its "dead" as in "its shit".

Not everyone fell for the Overcuck meme

user, it'll take a lot to kill something like tf2 at this point.

more like a couple actually flopped
im sure ubisoft is crying themselves to sleep over assassins creed syndicate's quarter million sales on steam alone

Remember stillborn?

Don't forget Stillborn

alright 1 flop. where that huge list of aaa games that aren't turning profits

That's pretty abysmal for a "9/10" game

Im still waiting for Media Molecule to deliver the beta for dreams they promised this year. I had high hopes seeing as i really enjoyed Little big planet and Tearaway. Anything short of a christmas miracle wont save it from being delayed. Them stopping to show what they are doing and having a complete radio silence for months now pisses me off too. In combination with their borderline sickeningly optimistic stance towards all that sjw shit. Im scared Holla Forums. What if i never get my videogames?

Homefront was a flop
Quantum Break was a flop

And its only getting it due to constant sales that have been happening pretty much montly 2 months after launch 33% and 50% at least.

Rachet & Clank was good. Also Uncharted 4.

>>>/suicide/

Why aren't you watching Youtube Rewind goy ?

What?

Dark Souls 3 and Planet Robobot were the only new games I played

I have 6 games on steam since 2010 and haven't had it on my computer for the last 4 years, I have no idea how people don't find other means. My friend was bitching how he has "nothing to play" so I sent him that list (which excludes consoles). He still preceded to bitch.

Found the ps4

So what's the blunder this year?

I am leaning towards No Mans Sky or the new COD.

Ha, this is a good one. I will find Xbone and WiiU too. Might check out Origins and Uplay, but Steam really on seems to have this site for checking players. I guess Blizzard too.

Oh shit! Its almost over and I didn't get my 9x9 together. Maybe next year.

No Man's Sky.

I don't know about No Man's Sky as much as that is a big scam, Murray ran away with the lot of money. I'm also hearing the new CoD underperformed sales target.

Updated version, I am so fucking bored, and I need a break from viyda

What the fuck is the Playroom?

I might have to use jewpedia for Nintendo stats, cause nintendo has nothing official for this stuff.

I think it's the first game new PC self builders with linux only install. Multiplayer games are basically a virtual form of an elaborate game of tag for immediate rewards.

No Man's Sky easily, with Battleborn getting the consolation prize

Fixed the Nintendo one, alright, I am gonna go play some shit.

Makes me a shamed of being a PC player

Eh, not like the consoles are anything to write home about. This is just what is popular.

I haven't bought a single game that has come out this year, and none of them stood out to me.

This year ended up okay, but only because I played a bunch of older classics I missed. I have even more to move onto, and a lot of games I haven't played in 6+ months that I need to give another spin

Grim Dawn was ok.

Howa bout the release of bf2 and2142?

Shadow Tactics blade of shotguns is pretty good. really similar to commandos

What are some good games that released this year, I don't remember anything at all.

World of warships is alright if it weren't for the fact it's a grind fest.

I fucking hate current year videogames.

In terms of shit that was actually released this year, I enjoyed and spent the most time with H3.

This has been the worst year yet.

I've heard good things about planet coaster

Battleborn, no man's aky, homefront, rollercoaster tycoon world, Steet fighter 5, the division, mirror's edge negress edition, nintendo had fed farce and starfox 0.

poe rocket league and dota2 are the only games i play regularly anyway. everything good from this year on steam stats die out eventually because they don't offer multiplayer.

Hillary Clinton or Jeb Bush
Take your pick

eh

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Street Fighter V
Mighty Number 9
ReCore
Star Fox 0

Street Fighter V continued to produce more laughs with one fuck up after another. Sad thing is the fgc and even fags on Holla Forums are jerking off to Akuma and Season 2 despite Ono fucked them over.

We all know how MN9 turned out, and Recore wasn't any betterI lost a friend due to MN9 when I called him out on his sjw shit.

The game is still a dud, and yet another reminder why you shouldn't support developers like this.

How the fuck is Jojo: Eyes of Heaven a 6/10? That game is a piece of censored shit with a shit translation on top of that (I bet Namco is still calling Polnareff Eiffel).

What is the point of a fanservice game if you're just going to start censoring names? Shit shouldn't have been made in the first place

Cant wait for the day that csgo surpasses dota 2
People will still deny that dota 2 is dying though

nothing can top Battleborn as blunder of the century

The HDD where I kept my games died in october and I still can't buy a new one until january. Since then I can only play small sized games like SNES roms and Binding of Isaac.

Nobody is buying your bullshit chart no matter how many times you post it.

look closer

Only games on OP's list I enjoyed were Witcher 3 and MGS V, and I barely played any W3 this year. Thank god for backlogs.

sorry, user, the media molecule that made LBP and LBP2 and Tearaway is dead and gone. You'll be getting a diversity sandwich instead.

6+ months of a shit meta that isn't fun, horrible customization items that don't even fit more than half of the roster, and faggots like Sir Action Slacks getting involved are also hurting Dota 2. Oh yea, and killing the trade & market systems for Dota didn't help things either.

Some 16-year-old kid's DayZ clone has more players than the real deal. Wew lad.

What are some good games that came out last year, I can't remember anything from then either.

Is it all memelords recording for their failed LP channels or do that many people seriously find it that comfy?

Is there anything more autistic than model trains?

Makes sense. It's way fucking better and is also free to boot.
Got like 100 hours in it and even bought "gold" thingie to support Nelson. Sue me, he deserves the money for all the effort he puts into this shit. Hell, at this point just add a good "wasteland" map and more NPCs and you got yourself a readymade fallout/stalker alternative.

Best Nipshit: Let It Die
Best Non-slant game: Rimworld

Oh, it's an Oculus game. Guess people have to justify their purchase somehow. I'd probably give it a try if wheel + pedal peripherals weren't so goddamn expensive.

So, what's your GOTY, user?

Fallout New Vegas. Game of the year every year.

shit nigga can't you read
he said truck simulator

Still $59.99!

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Saiga 12 gauge.
Can own on shotgun permit which is easy to get.

Buy a rifle permit then shoot slugs.

Suppressed GSG5s and ruuger 10/22s are pretty prevalent too

Litterally all the farmers i know have saigas.

ESO has by far the best combat in the series, it actually does a myriad of things better than Skyrim/Oblivion

getting our pics from tumblr are we? hmmm

brace yourselves, the move to /c/ is coming

A little but we're still not at CRT quality yet. The best monitor around at the moment is the Asus PG279Q but it will cost you.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

t. someone with a low social status

I still don't like your lists but that was nice of you

Ys VIII was pretty fucking great.

Nope. Funny how a lot of people say Matt can do that. He's doing fine, but he's not the greatest.

I'm a week late for this but thank you very much

She's a bit slimmer in those but her pussy is really pretty

A brand new game has barely more players than a nearly 8 year old game that was only surpassed in its shittiness by the most recent iterations of its series. Wew lad.

b-but at least i have videogames.. r-right..?

Fun fact about this particular picture - it is an example of early editing the Russians did in order to control their public image. The soldier on the bottom has two wrist watches - one on each hand - which was evidence for the looting the Soviet army did as they swept through Germany. In the edited version only one can be seen.

The expert consensus is that calibration by eye is absolutely and utterly impossible unless you have a very well-trained eye and a lot of experience calibrating monitors.

am I missing something

When I try to write a setting it just seems to get borderline angst or some drama for some reason.

pencil hatching

Look for something called Portfolio School.

Educate yourself peasant

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_bondage

yet i still can't get a match that isn't full of latam shitters or retards autolocking and disconnecting or fucking up a good comp by picking another assassin and feeding their brains out
fuck me

Is the voice acting that bad?

Alright, hosting. Port is 2626.

Pick 1.

This was the hackiest commercial I'd seen in a while