Reccomendations and giving away thread

What are some games worth buying, here's what I'm eyeing.
Here's what I recommend to you.
Also I have some junk in the my Steam inventory but someone might want it.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/482450/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have Max, an Autistic Journey if anyone wants it.

This war of mine is pretty good IF YOU'RE A BITCH
Really, IIRC the guys you have are all pussies. They accidently bump into someone and they'll be depressed and useless for days, well excuse me FOR NOT STARVING TO DEATH. It's one of those indie games trying to spread awareness on how bad war is and some other bullshit, some light SJW propaganda too. The base game is average but the mechanics make it unplayable. If you're looking for a survival game this is not it, unless of course i repeat, you're willing to play like a pacifist cunt.

Is jojo eyes of heaven worth 60 dollarydoos?

This has been in my inventory long enough. Who wants it?

I'm a huge jojo fan and i think it's way too much

Highly recommend playing Mafia 2, especially since the first real chapter takes place during the Winter resulting in maximum comfy.

Is that like homeworld?

What's up with that shit?

I would like heavy bullets.
I have for trade (on steam)

I have more on humble bundle if you are interested.

I already have GZ and don't like fighting games but what are the games on Humble Bundle, drop your Steam name.

no. its more like a 4x strategy game set in space.

Looks like a streamer baiting cashgrab.

How the fuck does it look like that, it's not even worth streaming because of how short it is.

Buy it. It's a masterpiece.

I pirated Vallhalla and it's really fun, I'm actually going to buy it, going to wait for sales though because I'm cheap

Is that Tod's face behind that mask?

whos todd?

Is it worth buying/pirating Borderlands 1 just for couch co-op?

Yea, could be fun with a friend. Its probably dirt cheap by now too.

Gets kind of repetitive after a while though. Think FPS Diablo with only 1 spell.

Good taste user, but watch out which version you get since it might not work depending on your OS.

Be warned High Treason is pretty buggy.

I dunno user, personally I thought that game bombed.

What does it take for mustard rice to stop acting like arrogant pieces of shit who always come in to any thread to shitpost about their PC gaming supremacy agenda, shouting "CONSOLES ARE THE DEVIL! THEY MUST DISAPPEAR!" and try to make everything to be about them?

And if you weren't living in such an ignoramus PC gaming bubble, you would know that fighting game tournaments prefer consoles because they're easier to set-up. Also, this might hurt you, but the fact is that fighting games find more userbase on consoles than on PC, EVEN with cross-play. I'm sorry that there are some areas where your precious gaming rig isn't "master race" on, but it is what it is.

Citation on you, name one game that doesn't look worse than prerelease bullshots.

Furi

I can vouch for Furi, that game's the tits. Also, the OST is some good shit.

Got a coupon for 25% off "Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel", which is some anime vidya on Steam, if anyone wants it. Also have the new thief if anyone wants to have a go at it.

store.steampowered.com/app/482450/

If anyone's got a spare copy of Rainbow Six Siege I'll gladly take it off their hands.

have fun using almost 70 gigs for the game with ultra hd textures. they're pretty good looking, but don't make that much difference. I recommend if you have the time, space, and specs, and are bothered by the sight textures.

Games that have local coop on consoles rarely have it on PC. Borderlands is one of those cases. But yeah, pirate BL1, the second one is not worth it.