8ch.pl/co/res/337.html#q337
codecademy.com/
hackerrank.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO

GOOOOZAIIIIIIIMASUUUUUUU

Didn't you ask this question already?

Morning everyone

God I'm so tired. Slept 11 hours tonight. Got some xmas presents early from the fam. Some of my NES games are in box which is nice. And my NES advantage came in box too.

Gonna drink some beer I got later and watch TGT, will be fun!

Only one I've played is SSBB, but I think most people would consider it a party game.

I am legitimately fucking mad right now.

Hello everyone
And I guess Def Jam is pretty good

No.

Weeb.

How come, are you alright

Favorite fighting video game you say, easily soul calibur, 5 was ehhhh but the first 4 were 10/10

I miss it for the awesome tits I mean great mobility it added to fighting games

I'm pretty sure you did.

Do you expect Ritsu to know anything

Whats up user?

I have a list.

They don't make new SC games?

Should I go to sleep or drink and play vidya?>Whats your favorite fighting game?
I like ArcSys fightan in general but if I had to pick one it'd be Blazblue. I hear Central Fiction is good but I don't own a PS4

I think they're making one right now because they're hinting the fuck out of it on faceboo

Ritsu is good, I'm going to fuck his boy pussy one day

gay

Fuck I made an oops and broke the greentext

Do you have things to do tomorrow?

Ahh nice. Do those actually get released on PC? Cause I ain't gettin a ps4.

Its a thing where you write down stuff to keep track of something. Dummy.

Sony just sold me and every other actual fan of a particular series up the river for those sweet, sweet "mobile gamer" shekels. It's going to be a fucking reboot too.

Granted, it's not that I have any sort of brand loyalty, but I had assumed that for a series Sony own, Sony would, you know, keep any new entries on a fucking Sony system, not just whore the ARMslingers out to the discerning mobile phone consumer.

If this is what is being done for the series anniversary, my rage is only going to increase. Imagine: A Twentieth Anniversary Game, likely being aimed at people that never gave a shit about the series anyhow.

Just kill me now, these are the worst.
Guess on the bright side I'll be paid tomorrow.

That's pretty autistic though.

Oh, so you read the news about a new "Wild Arms" and "Arc the Lad"
Ok I get it now and understand why you're absolutely fucking reeeeing
Don't worry I am too

Oh you are wild arms guy right?

I saw that while making the OP, I knew you wouldn't like it.

How much longer you got in hell user?

When will they learn.

Still trying to play Shovel Knight's Plague Knight DLC. I shut it off for now because I get mad at video games really easily and then I can't focus. It keeps escalating until I either get too angry to even bother playing anymore, or I break something. Polar Knight's level already pissed me off but it's fucking infuriating as Plague Knight.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
Don't forget we have a new cytube for music or not music or whatever.

They usually don't, but with the influx of fighters coming to the PC since the last one was released I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Maybe delayed, but still

I said pussy didn't i, that means totally not gay

Is fucking Bruce Jenner gay?

Has a penis, so yeah

I have to go the bank and get a money order or a check but other than that, nope.

Too bad fighting games on PC don't tend to keep a playerbase for long

Thats a really bad habit user. You should learn to just laugh while you die or get stuck. If its a good game at least thats a good thing.

Yeah heres to hoping then, I haven't really played one since like 3 so its been a while.

I believe I have overdosed on [current year]. It's getting too crazy and I'm starting to doubt that life is real.

Wat do?

I haven't really played they're all platformy except for DoA which is just DLC

It'll be a lot more fast paced if the trend keeps up, but there's more flat chested titty girls so there's a toast to that

Okay, but when the mods come and try to murder us for your autism. Don't come crying to me.

I used to really be into skullgirls, I put it down for a month or so though and when I picked it back up I was complete trash.

Fillia main.

Holy fucking shit. Is this joke? Its a joke right?

Fucking jews

Drink maybe then.

Whats all this money for?

Also great fucking news to read when you're sick.

Seriously, I'm half tempted to try to find a drawfag to make the "JRPG graveyard" with some goons digging up Arc and Rudy corpses, and a zombified Ryu shambling around in the background.

Fan of both of them, or a particular one? I haven't played Arc the Lad, but I can't say that I don't think Sony also gave them the shit stick too. Fucking hell, if the Vita is really that unpopular to make things for these days, make it for the PS4, not fucking phones.

Yep. I'm now unsure if I'm going to bother updating the images with "Wild may Arms" or whatever this shitty reboot is, or just leave it off as something no one likes to talk about, like Breath of Fire 6.
I'm not sure whether I should just stew in my rage, or go back to watching .hack//SIGN. Already watched ten episodes tonight.

Hasn't even started yet, got like 30 minutes before I have to go in.

It's truly an amazing year, the amount of butt hurt these last few weeks has been amazing. Praise KEK.

Wage slave reporting in, morning guys hope everyone is well.

I just wanted to say this, but I missed you guys, I've been having to wake up for work at 4 am because best buy is shit, but these threads are always great, I love you all 4am

Holy fuck they're mad

Next semester's classes. I should clear out room on my computer to reinstall R6: Siege. That's always fun when drinking.

OY FUCKING VEY GOY, HOW DARE YOU CALL THIS LATEST SHOAH A JOKE?!

In all seriousness, they're getting really, really fucking clumsy and/or stupid in their desperate kvetching.

Would fucking a tranny with that inverted dick they call a vagina be gay

I always loved playing as Talim for her speed anyway so.

Hey maybe if it does well you might get a real game at least?

Good luck user, I know how rough that type of shit can be.

What're you unloading anyways

Mornin', how you doing?

At least you got those trips.

And I meant until you quit.

I'm doing great. Just another couple of hours and I'll be sippin on beer for the first time in forever.

When'd you start working best buy user?

garou mos def. been wonderin if vampire savior on fightcade is a thing.

tgt?

ain't neva played no street fightas nigga?

goddam ryt it is hope you bought dat shit first hand monica

this tbh monica

oooh dem dat good keks monica

i was a siegried/nightmare main in mah edgy younger days but I found mitsurgi's playstale more fitting as time went on.

No it's real, don't underestimate the Jewish desperation

Well I don't know

I had a looooong shift but I'm well user, 2 days until pay day. Going to buy a steak, some scotch, and Christmas for the family. Everything is good on this end.

You don't know much, do you? You can't just fucking tell someone "oh just learn to not get mad". I'm not making a fucking conscious decision to get angry, I just fucking do, you goddamn retard.

That game looks neat but I haven't got to try it.

They do this every time. Get a little power, piss everyone off, get shoahed, then start over.

THE GRAND TOUR monica shiiiiiiiiit.

Mitsurigi was cool but I could never use him. I also mained yoshimitsu a lot, he fits me perfectly actually.

Maybe you should develop some discipline so you don't lose your temper like a child

watched 3 Louis Theroux documentaries in a row last night

If it looks like a pussy, feels like a pussy, and you can cum it in like a pussy, isn't it a pussy user

Oooooo forgot to add she wasn't in the last one, but from what they're hinting they're bringing her back or at least another semen demon in her place

No I did not, sorry

That's a fucking laugh right there. Seriously, these sort of situations where they discard the original audience for a new one (in this case, console/handheld owners for phone shitters) are a Catch 22: If it does well, they're going to keep catering to mobile gamers instead, because they've found them worth the effort for a continued steam of shekels. And if it does poorly, no more new games. Either way, the prior fan doesn't get what they want, because they're no longer the target audience, and in cases like these where it's unclear of if the west will even see the game in English, the entire western fanbase has no say in if the game flops or not. Japan might eat this shit up since they love phone gaming while in transit.

Nope. Arcades are dead out here and none of my friends have been all that interested in fighters.

Looks like that Jezza's travelling tent went to your state, the episode of which will air next year I think

Craft shit. I work at Michaels, so lots of big picture frames, candles, yarn and glitter covered shit. I swear my lounges are gonna be coated in glitter by the time I leave this job.

I'll probably be let go at the end of the month since I'm seasonal. On the off chance they offer me a job, I'm not sure how I'll turn it down. Don't wanna work at a place where the bosses are always threatening to fire people because they aren't moving fast enough.

It doesn't look like one
Trust me I've seen a video of a "Conversion"

Ain't that the Gay Hungarian at the BBC

Will I still get my weird ass pogo hoppin helicopter flying nigga at least?

Yeah thats true. Though I think sony is trying to turn mobile into a like non sony/nintendo platform so.

I know! I applied for tickets and didn't get any. Was so fucking bummed.

Fuck, steak and scotch sounds good right about now.

I think what he's saying is trying to subconsciously train yourself to not take defeat so harshly by laughing at dying, releasing shit in your brain that doesn't make it seem so bad. Or some shit like that, I flunked biology.

Oh god, I knew a chick who worked at Micheals and she said it was the worst job she ever had, and that included being a carnie.

I never got that much into the PVP since learning the meta is so arduous but shooting bots and getting drunk with strangers is fun. Helldivers could scratch that itch too but it's too dead for that

Again, it's not a conscious decision you nigger. It just happens. It is a fucking biological reaction, like when you get a boner from watching your fat whore of a mom suck nigger cock. I do control my temper because as much as I want to, I've never shattered a mug over my own head and used the shards to slit my own fucking throat.

As if I didn't try that. All that does is redirect my anger at the condescending hippie anger management bullshit. I'm still angry and playing like shit, I'm just angry at something else now.

Yeah yoshimitsu is eternal in the series due to his weird ass story, not that the character is immortal just the sword or some stupid shit like that

What if it was a perfect conversion and looked like the hottest pussy ever, and to add onto she went throug hperfect hormone therapies and has 11/10 tits, and a thicc ass. You saying that's gay user, do you hate perfect women?

Just say "Don't wanna work at a place where the bosses are always threatening to fire people because they aren't moving fast enough."

Sounds like me playing insurgency. Mostly played its bot coop for a long time.

Would of been hard to get in though
And if you got in I'm pretty sure you'd be easy to find

dat nigga waifu liberty mayne

mitsurugi really became mah dude when I realized he had dat move where he sheath his shit and you can do a pretty cool attack out of it. rare but, in time out situations with the life lead you can just camp back and let da niggas come waitin to draw on em.

this monica tbh

das called da bog fam

u ain't cop da retail copy of mah shit monica?

don't apologize fam iz cool just sumn i considered unlikely monica. they fun if you gotta friend or sumn n wanna kill some time. fightcade a thing but can be kinda triflin. specially summa da older ones n u got sum niggas semper fi w/ a title n a character tbh monica

wps monica i swear to god

They are still genetically male and still can't have babies so yes it is gay

Damn user I'm slaving away there too. You from VA by chance? Fuck picking those individual pens. Bastards need to learn how to order packs of that shit.

to be fair I was pretty young when it came out

Yes it is. You can fucking decide to not be angry. Take control of your emotions like an adult

If I had gotten tickets I would have never mentioned it here that I did, cause yeah I've described myself too often for that.

I woulda just flew in on my copter and dropped down that shit wouldn't work on me monica.

lol

It may be hippie shit but it does help, I wouldn't throw it away so quickly.

Would a whopper and a 40 be more appealing? monica?

I think some companies need to realize where the actual fans of their series are. Looking at Namco, you can call them greedy kikes until the heat death of the universe (it's certainly not untrue given how DLC happy they are), but at least they understand that the Tales fanbase wants their games on consoles or handhelds, and while they do have some mobile entries, it's been minigames, crossover shit, and all of two fucking ports of the main series, with the stated intention being to familiarize more people with the series, and then get them to buy the games on actual fucking gaming systems rather than phones.

straight Brit with Italian heritage*

don't reply to me, I literally never know what you're talking about

How active is Insurgency co-op? I might reinstall

No, you cannot. You could decide to pretend you're not mad, but you're still angry. Shut up until you graduate preschool.

Oh wait I'm thinking of Steven Fry

Problem with modern gaming and fans is, often times its the addicts and retards who will shell out more money anyway so they don't care.

I never really had a problem finding a full server so. Even in the weird hours I play like you know 6 am after the thread.

Well I'll look at that episode to see if I see someone disgusting looking
If I find that person, I'll ask if it's you

shieeet rissu hittin me w/ dat choppa. couldn't play yoshimitsu once i learned about that harakiri move or w/e. sum times I think stupid moves are fun and can't rly play compeitively w/ sum people.

yo tbh monica i dun ovastand whyt niggas tbh most times so howz bout u jus get 2 steppin monica?

yo i'd kill a nigga fo 1 ryt nao tbh monica. popeye's red beans + rice is da shit 2 monica. cain't go wrong with 4-5 bean burritos tho tbh neitha nigga if we finna get gully w/ it fam.

Yes, you absolutely can. I do it. Other people do it. Git gud and stop making excuses. You'll have more fun once you do

A woman can have a vasectomy you never know

What faction is everyone playing on nostalrius though, we should make a 4am guild

Off to work, have a good day all, I know I won't be.

Yeah, I worked at factories before and they're less serious and demanding as this shitty job.

I'd prefer not to burn bridges. I don't want any new bosses calling her and she giving me a nasty review.

Nope
But why do that when they can get you to do all that extra work and yell at you for not meeting their absurd speed standards?

A tranny is still genetically male
Paint a Anglo black and you don't get a Nigger you get Blackface

Filtered. I'm done arguing with a nigger 10 year old. Kill yourself.

That where he stabs himself? I don't even know what that did honestly.

Cya user! Good luck at work!

Trying to read a book about perspective so I can improve my drawing but I keep getting distracted after just a few seconds

this is ridiculous

I know what you mean
I tried to start reading the Horus Heresy today

yea in mos cases I'd say so tbh fam. da true true weebs dun care bout official releases n localization unless they just want a fan scene to grow for sum reason. on that otha side da normal mugs finna cop w/e comin out dat monf till they get burned out or w/e without rly discernin wut dey b ingestin tbh monica

iz on dat darkmoon faire shit

yea, i mean, it can hit but it's long n slow and i think does more damage to him regardless, it coul only b used practically as a stylish finisher iirc fammo

do sum yoga fam

give him 1 ritsu
RYT NAO

The thing is that Wild Arms has always kind of had a niche fanbase both here and in Japan: not quite to the degree of, say, Ar Tonelico or Shadow Hearts, but it's no Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, or Tales in popularity (I'd wager Breath of Fire would be comparable); the western vidya "journalists" considering it to just be a filler series likely didn't help matters for it out here either. The people buying the prior games were most likely the people actually interested in it before (I got into the series long after it had gone dormant, but at least did my part to show interest through PSN rereleases). Unless much of the original Japanese fanbase has shifted over to phones, I don't see this making for a good way to replace the existing (and now pissed) consumer-base. Especially when it's going back on their prior idea of having a proper Wild Arms 6 for PS4 and/or Vita.

I suppose I should be surprised that Wild Arms carried on as long as it did, given Sony's penchant for abandoning IPs after a generation, if not a single game or two.

SOMEBODY still owes me a ton from the Trump presidency I secured for America.

I told you to stop replying to me

You have a wonderful way with words, my friend.

A bad attitude is no way to go about anger management, If you can't control your emotions, atleast try and keep and open mind.

What kinda factory?

I did a few semesters in art school, reading really does nothing for you artistically, practice makes perfect though.

I didn't know Tales was popular?

You're speaking too nigger for me to understand

I just gotta know if 4am is making our own WoW guild and if we should be horde or alliance

I've tried it all. The only thing that makes me less angry is making someone else angry.

I can't control them but I can at least control what I do when I'm mad. Except my spelling. I have to turn on a spell checker when I'm angry because I lose the ability to type properly.

I'm reading about perspective though. You can't teach yourself perspective.

Thats pretty lame. If it did a lot of damage to both it'd be neat. Especially since he could heal it off.

You get one since dmx says so.

finna scrap nycka

ikr monica

if u build it niggas will come fam, but tbh i ain't neva heard niggas here talk about wow regardless, current, nostalgic, private server nuffin main.

u need help mangagin mental n muscular stress monica

I think you're just a born internet troll,

Sad thing is, they probably have. Japs game market is so fucking fucked.

Nothing from therapy helped. They said quiting drinking would help but now my baseline anger level is higher because I want a fucking drink and I can't fucking have one.

Sure feels that way some days.

Why would you go to a school to learn something that that school doesn't teach

You should take up cigarettes.

Alright I can do that, I know like at least 5 of my friends will probably join

When are you drawing us some hentai user, let's make a Visual novel

ty monica, good ritsu. yea I mean I cain't remember tbh but i'm pretty sure I remember being disappointed when I initially landed it and more or less dropped him except for trying to piss off my niggas who wuz shitty @ sc

this tbh monica

nuffin? hikin and screamin out ova a gorge or sumn i'd recommend tbh monica. '3' gib kiss fam '3'

this tbh monica

I was surprised to hear that too, considering I don't really see the appeal

Credit that to their "work every day until you die" mentality. Barely anyone has time to sit down and play a game so stuff that can be played while in transit has a big market to tap into.

I might. Maybe DUDE WEED LMAO if Trudeau ever follows through on legalizing it. sorry for calling you a retard, i'm calmer now because a guy on another site got mad at me for saying american thanksgiving is the fake one because it comes a month after the canadian one

Nope. I tried all the hippy mental shit that never works, I tried exercising it out, I tried yelling, and I even tried breaking things (mostly sticks and such). All that actually makes me feel better is making someone else mad.

You know if someone asked me that question before I enrolled, probably could have saved me a couple thousand.

I was never very good with anatomy, even if I wasn't rusty it would be a janky piece.

Is it something just popular in Japan

Probably would have got me with it honestly. I've never really played fighting games online or anything.

Yeah I know. And coming from someone who doesn't even like playing handheld consoles that means I barely play any modern nipshit sadly.

delete this you nonce

Tales has been pretty damn popular in Japan for a while. While it started with Phantasia for the SFC, what really got it popular was Destiny for the PS1 (the Japanese fanbase LOVES them some Leon, for some reason). It's stayed pretty popular, and the fact that it's one of the handful of classic JRPG series that continue on (without having a long delayed return either) is what I'd say is a testament to that.

Out here though, it really didn't used to be that popular. Prior to Xillia, the series never got much marketing aside from Symphonia (NoA actually did something right there): Destiny and Eternia sold like shit, Legendia is incredibly iffy, Abyss was (and is still) a hotly debated game amongst western fans, and Vesperia was on a system people don't look to for JRPGs (as for Graces f, I'm not real sure how well it did). Xillia though Namco actually bothered to market for once and it sold phenomenally, to the point that they've been making an effort to bring every new Tales game (for consoles anyhow) west now, whereas whether or not they did in the past used to be really spotty.

(mason'd)

This user knows my plight.

Did your thanksgiving kill any injuns like ours did? Or did you canadians just let your wife bang them instead?

I'm just trying to get a hook up in the elites you know.

I don't remember. They taught us about that in elementary school but it's been a long time. All I remember is we would take them away from their parents, and stick them in abusive boarding schools.

well shoot main feel bad mayne. you try supervised auto erotic asphyxiation?

oh i jus played 1+2 a lot monica like a lot. if you did eything in both the background changed and I ain't stop till I got bofa dem bitches. SC1 or 2 would b mah most played fighting game instead of Garou if it weren't fo da otha 1 feel me cuz.

capitalism is good tho fam…

i think the tradition is da same in bof cause they was da same peopls just differentiated sort of abitrarily pre-revolution monica

And they make the rest of us pay for that, either by whoring series over to mobile entirely, or trying to push the same mobile shit on the west as well, the way Square has. Again, say what you want of Namco, they only tried to push a mobile Tales on the west once, and when it was rightly despised for the changes made turning it into a money hungry pile of shit (poor Phantasia just can't catch a break here), they didn't try to keep forcing them down our throats, getting the message, yet not simply declaring that the west didn't want any more of the series period like some other companies might take it as.

Who cares, just practice you already said it, if you got good I'd give you my non neet bucks. We all gotta work together

Is that actually a thing for anger? Doesn't seem liek it would help.

I dun see how it would hurt so long as you don't end up dying obviously.

What really? Thats kinda funny.

2 was the one with the cool adventure mode right?

I played a lot of that one and whatever one was after that.

You like the tales series a lot?

There's been some good stuff lately. Trails of Cold Steel has had me totally absorbed since I last picked it back up.
I've heard really good things about the new Digimon games too

Vesperia is the only one I've played and I couldn't go for more than a few minutes. The voice acting drove me up the wall

The choking part sounds pretty painful, even if you don't die.

Yeah, it was an ongoing thing for a long time. Apparently they only closed the last school in 1996.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Indian_residential_school_system

they both had adventure mode but 2's was way way more in depth. always wanted to go back n play soul blade tbh fam. it will eventually b added to fightcade but is also sort of never ever status on that I believe.

dude niggas that love tales fukkn LOVE tales dude.

maybe some day user but I've really lost interest in drawing and most art, it just don't pay the bills you know? I mostly work with computers now.

Welp, Think i'm gonna call it a night, I have finals in like 3 hours and should atleast get a little sleep.

Good morning everyone

jewish people love me

I've never played a digimon game I liked honestly. The old ps1 ones got on my nerves mostly.

Nice. Though trying to educate a savage is an impossible task.

Yeah I'm itching to play it. Might go and try ps2 emulation and see how it goes.

Night user!

love to you

Yeah, I do. Xillia 2 was the latest one I played though, and I don't have a PS4 (or enough reason to get one yet) to be giving Berseria that much interest yet.

Well, if it's worth noting, playing Tales in Semi-Auto mode isn't fun, and most games start with it as the default. Manual mode is where is it's at. As for the voicing, from what I used to see some years back in weekly Tales threads on halfchan, people considered Vesperia's dub to be one of the best dubs in the series, and one of the better ones for a game overall.

('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')('3')
hi budy

So if I go for a drive, lets say one that goes all day, what food should I pack
Alternatively what food is good to pack for if I have to go to work somewhere

disgusting

Maybe one day then, but you shouldn't give up on your talents, never really does anything. Chasing things that aren't yourself arent' very good ideas also. Chasing things you aren't interested in are just going to make you depressed anyways, but night or morning or something, either way good luck on finals

Hello DMX

Also should add that I really need to get around to Legend of Heroes myself (been needing a new handheld RPG to play since I beat Muramasa a while back), but I'm not sure if I ought to start with the Gagharv games and suffer the Google Translate tier English scripts (Thanks Bamco) or just skip to Trails in the Sky.

pb and/or j if you won't have access to a fridge or sumn, lunch meats if u do fam

how u doin monica howz ya mom n em

how's it going ducky?

touch[x]

I have no clue about anything tales related. I just remember seeing there were a lot of different ones.

Our natives are mostly okay. It's the quebecers you gotta watch out for. Can't be trusted.

Know Anything good that isn't a Sandwich?
Can't stand sandwiches for some reason

all good fam beta nao u dropped dat new new spider treats on a nigga tho fo'real fo'real

gtfo

So I just woke up from another nightmare about some ghost/demon thing. I wish my brain would stop torturing me while I sleep.

could be an actual demon, do you notice anything around your house?

GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O
GTFO
T
F
O

Those the french fries?

Must have missed your post last time, what kind of ghost demon?

I honestly don't get it, I like bread, I like the ingredients that go into a sandwhich and I like burgers
But not the Sandwhich as a whole
I have no idea why this is

you'd always be treated right by me babe

Maybe Hillary Clinton is in the Neighbourhood

Take a few benadryl before you sleep.
It will make the dreams more vivid and prolong the period from "this must be a dream" to waking up.

BUT

When you wake up, it takes a solid 2-3 minutes for you to realize it was a dream, and when you do, it's breddy gud.

maybe u misunderstood but gtfo

ooooo spyduh unni stop it I b blushin ova hurr monica

Nice Trips but please help me, I honestly don't understand why

Yeah, it's like Final Fantasy in the way that it has, I want to say, sixteen-going-on-seventeen main entries and numerous side games. For those that are only all that aware of the western entries though, it's not quite as noticeable as to how big it is due to how many the west has missed out on, both mothership and escort titlewise since the series tends to avoid using numbers in the titles. Wouldn't surprise me if there are also still people that for some reason think it began with Symphonia on the Gamecube as that was the first one most western fans played (Symphonia being the fifth game).

You can start in whichever arc you want, what's really important is that you play the games within that arc in order. The sequels will always expect you to have intimate knowledge of what happened in the previous game.
And I think I'll give Vesperia another shot at some point.

Get a gun. I used to have terrible nightmares but lately dream me has taken to shooting the creepy man that's starred in my nightmares for the past decade.

The frenchies, yeah. They're a lot like niggers. They almost always vote for their own, their cities are shitholes, they hate anyone not like them, and they're whiny, entitled babies who think they deserve everything.

How do you know you're not sleepwalking into the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone?

okay i think i'm over it an I can help you nao but first you gotta get a loaf bread alright i'll wait fam i got all nyt boi, i'ma smoke a cig n b ryt bak aight monica

this tbh thooooooo

INTUITION

Are there fan translations for the first 4?

How ok would the rest of canada be if you all end up splittin?

Do you think the issue is of Shit bread and I need to find good bread

I'm guessing something along the lines of "Canada does not need Quebec. Quebec needs Canada."

Or at least if Rob Ford were still alive and were PM, that's what he'd say.

part of it did you get it yet fam? step 1 is get bread aight fam

I don't have bread with me

Nice hope you guys can make them crash and burn. Hope the same happens here with commiefornia tbh

wew

nope nothing

ever play corpse party? Its like the nurse without a broken neck or all the necessary hair.

I'll try that

Thats already in m plans, but I want to move someplace with fewer restrictions first

We'd be fine without them. Wouldn't even really change the outcome of our elections if they left, because they almost always vote for the Parti Quebecois. We'd still have shitholes like Toronto, but it would free up a lot of tax dollars.

They tried to leave before but we wouldn't let them because they wanted to use our dollar and still get gov't money and such. Ideally if they left they would have their own currency, get no more money, and have to give Newfoundland back the land they got from them.

I don't have bread with me right now DMX

go get some tiger bread

If it's just an isolated incident then yeah it's just a bad dream, if it's recurring it could be a demon, before you nerds start cackling to me about superstition trust me that shit is real, maybe not in the god/satan way, but spirits are definitely real. Just be on the lookout for that stuff. I know when my old neighbor died I think he brought something else in my apartment that was weird, it was obsessive

You should. Eternia (NA: Tales of Destiny II), Symphonia, and Vesperia are all what I would consider good entry points, being pretty damn solid games and easy enough to get into. Might also mention since you brought voicing up Eternia's dub isn't what I'd call great, but I found it rather charming; far worse dubs around. It does have an undub patch for either the PS1 original or PSP port; I forget which.

Phantasia has a total of three-going-on-four fan translation efforts, three of them finished: DeJap's infamous patch for the original version, Absolute Zero's patch for the PS1 remake, Phantasian Productions patch for the PS1 remake (yes, it saw two separate efforts), and Absolute Zero's in-the-works patch for Tales of Phantasia X on the PSP (bundled with Narikiri Dungeon X), which has been put on hold. Tales of Destiny did come west for the PS1, and the Director's Cut of the PS2 remake has an in-progress patch by Absolute Zero. Tales of Eternia officially came west too, with the PS1 version being JP and NA only (and as "Tales of Destiny II" out here), while the PSP port was JP and PAL only. Tales of Destiny 2 is still moon only because Cless is a lazy perfectionist fuck who spent twelve years on Phantasia and hasn't posted a single update since a bugfix for his patch maybe three years back.

It's not that Symphonia was the first to come west, just the first one to NOT sell like shit out here due to actual marketing.

You know right you guys have bigger issues than Quebec right now

you're all fat cunts probably

go outside lol

Its been recurring for years now. I have experienced some things even I don't really believe, so maybe you're right.

huh nah.

Just learn to lucid and make her hot brah

God they are fucking stupid.

Glad you guys had the balls to shoot that down whenever it happened.

Thats a lot of translating. Sounds like it'd be better just to learn nip at that point

Most of our issues stem from
that's the new jew brackets but for quebecois

She's already hot, its just that being in her presence makes every fiber of my being scream out to me that I'm in danger.

Trudeau might be like Cruz and be a Cuban Canadian

He was still raised by the french, though, so I'm still going to blame them for him.

you just need some spiders, they'll trap those spirits

Ignoring them doesn't really do anything I've noticed, with my own experience is most spirits tend to back off when you give them attention, albeit I've never had demons, but my mom did have nightmares around the same time our neighbor died and I started noticing weird things in my house. Either way I'd read more stuff into this stuff, you don't want bad spirits around you, they're fucking annoying

Tales actually has something of a devoted fan-translation base, for the main series anyhow. Phantasia, Innocence DS, Vesperia PS3, and Tempest (as an April Fool's Joke; that game was so bad it split the series in half) all have had complete patches, mostly leaving just Destiny 2, Rebirth, and Destiny DC (a remake, but a VERY high demand game to fan translate) as ones that aren't in English in any format. Well, Destiny 2 and Rebirth do have translation scripts on GameFAQs, but it's not the same as having an actual patch.

You want a traditional JRPG series with more games in moon only still than English, look at Metal Max, or Far East of Eden.

well dat's step 1 so i don't see how u finna b makin a sandwich nao monica

this tbh monica

hmm i ain't neva heard of deez fam? wut they like gameplay wise mo traditional or active or wut?

Do you know any other good recipes

I see, I wonder why they don't want attention?

many, damn nigh infinite moncia. DMX has had many life cycles tbh monica

bad spirits are fine as well as deamons so long as you assert your dominance over them

this tbh monica

And really, the good news for people wanting Destiny DC in English is that Absolute Zero convinced Cless to just give them the effort instead, since they actually have a track record of getting stuff done in a halfway reasonable amount of time. And unlike him, they've actually been making steady progress (video is an in-motion example)

Metal Max is an odd sort of open-ish JRPG set after the end, with the player having not only their party, but also stuff like tanks to fight monstrosities with. Only two games are in English: Metal Max Returns (SFC remake of the original FC game), and Metal Saga (PS2). Description from AG, as they worked on the former's translation:

Really don't know much about Far East of Eden, since none of the JRPG entries ever came west officially (and only a side game, Oriental Blue has been fan translated), leaving the sole entry with an official release a fighter. From Wikipedia:

I dunno it's my own experiences, for me it was most likely the 2 neighbors which one committed suicide and the other was an old lady who died of a heart attack, most likely people who don't want to pass on, but don't want to bother you. I know when I was telling my mom about paranormal things in my apartment she told me about how some people are just innately born with strong spiritual connections than others, like her grandma and me. If it's tormenting you though, I'd probably either try confronting it not aggressively, but when you notice to just tell it to leave. You'll probably notice it at night, look at for orbs and mists

You say that until you come into contact with one, they just scare the living shit out of you. I mean you can't move or even swallow your own saliva until it leaves, it's a weird feeling brah. I wouldn't fuck with those things

ty for da explanation fam i appreciate it i do fam u always come thru w/ da more obscure jrpg knowledge.

I've been visited afew times by the same one and each time I've gotten better at dealing with it till one day, I just told it it was a fucking cunt and to fuck off and I haven't been bothered since

cool what are they

Gondola is pretty cool

i fukkn luv dat gondola monica

you gonna b able to refrigerate or keep cool somehows and/or heat it up some how monica? this shit bang, is cheap n will get u yo nutrients n shieet monica

Lets just say I like to do a tad of research over dinner on stuff, both what saw western release and otherwise. Also keeping tabs on fan-translations as well why in the FUCK has the guy working on Sol Trigger not posted anything at all since January?
Also, that Tengai Makyo fighter the west saw was Far East of Eden: Kabuki Klash for the arcade and/or NeoGeo (wikipedia won't specify which version we got).

It's odd though, Metal Max has only seen a single complete fan-translation. Metal Max 1's effort got cancelled (understandable, MMR being an apparently good remake), Metal Max 2's in translation hell, and none of the later entries/versions have any effort at all (it actually had games on the DS and now 3DS). Meanwhile, Data-East's other JRPG series, Glory of Heracles, is now almost completely in English, with GoH IV having the initial translation complete and in beta testing now.

We don't have that here but we have baked beans are top teir and cheap

Was it a malevolent spirit though? I know when I was visited by one it was just a huge fucking shroud of solid black, when I turned on my phone I couldn't anything above it, it was terrifying and just stayed there for a solid 15-30 seconds but felt like 10 minutes, then the next night I saw 2 or 3 golden/ blue orbs appear next to my bed definitely one of the weirdest things I've ever experienced, I read online that it could be guardian angels, but I dunno I'm not really religious, but it all did pick up on my emf meter thing on my phone Before you all claim bullshit, all phones use emf waves and I've already done experiences with magnets to make sure it wasn't bullshit, because my brother thought i was crazy until I did it in front of him

hard to say but it's still practice and asserting your self regardless

I HAVE A CRUSH ON RITSU

I'm actually a Skeleton

Nice ID
You're still a fag

I don't think spirits obey our laws of masculinity, I'm sure some do like the first one I noticed in my apartment who when I told to leave left, but the other like the spooky shroud thing, it was too terrifying to even talk open my mouth to. I'm just glad those glowing orb things came, felt 2 comfy 4 me

it's nothing to do with masculinity, it's all about will power, I've had something akin to orbs come to me but they were dark and entered my body one night

Sounds like you got enriched by your local diversity You fucking nigger enabling faggot

oh fug, I've never had anything enter me, I've had things hover around me and follow me, but never enter or possess

Maybe it is, I'm all pretty new to this since I started taking it seriously last year when all the crazy shit in my apartment started going down

fag

just project an air of control about you and things will calm down in abit

DMX is just a figment of imagination

so I could clam him as my waifus then

So did you wait?

As the darkness takes?

It's really late so I'm this means you

Masturbate? STAY UP ALL NIGHTwith extreme homosexual connotations

probably not but ask him anyways

that's not how calming waifus works

Well DMX is an AI

Hey Ritsu, where is Yui?
I finished encoding 2 out of 3 exosquad webms and I wanted to share them with him to get his opinion of the quality
8ch.pl/co/res/337.html#q337

evening monicas

you're going down a dark road again and you need to stop

getting better and better

so long as I'm going in and out of your dark road I'm sure it'll be fine

Oh, and GG, but those dragonball fighting games back in the day were my jam

Spider since when did you start promotign your old /sft/ faggorty?

just shit posting fem

you could go half neet and live on your own programming for extra buckaroos

hol up monica am i self-aware tho?!??!!?
did santa lie 2 yo boi?

I can't program. Granted, that's mostly because I never learned, but still. All I have is writing

pretending to be degenerate is the same as being degenerate

Want a push in the right direction?

Sure, it's been something I've always wanted to pick up. Maybe I can get into CS after I pay off this student loan

this aren't amazing but you can pick up enough to get started on your own as long as you know what a file path is

codecademy.com/
hackerrank.com/

thank you my man. If nothing else, it's a good way to keep my mind off of things

welcome familam
tho honestly I think it's a better time killer than signposting on imageboards, tho not as relaxing

I may also just be casually flirting

GAY

not with you, you none dmx you

>>>/4am/

>>>/reddit/

>>>/furry/

:^)

That was uncalled for.

I'm sorry, here's a board that I think would be more suited for you, then
>>>/cuteboys/
:^)

Nigger, I even provided some solidarity bara the other day

so how are you anons doing?

not too well. Likely going full neet soon

why not get a job 4 days out of the week and then sleep the other 3 like a half neet

I'm certainly going to try, but my hometown has a shallow as fuck job market. I have a friend who dropped out of massage therapy school two years ago and he only just recently found a job that's shady as fuck and probably ripping him off

probably giving out lots of happy endings in that job I bet

Dude's like 6'5 and close to 400 pounds. He was forced to quit because apparently, the mostly female class was basically protesting his presence

did he do anything to be unbearable or was this another case of feminist subverting with nepotism

From the way he told me the story, the latter

this is why a gathering of more then 3 females should be considered an unlawful rally

'3' HAI '3'

how do I know you're the real dmx?

quiet monica jus luh me bby '3' '3' '3'

I dunno, seems very fishy to me

wood a fake dmx type nigguh have mad pics of dmx on his personal computer monica?

yes

well shoot, a nigga luh dat gondola tho

gondolas are comfy as fuck mate

u lik criket budy?

it was pretty fun

iz tryna gib kiss 2 daesh

maybe

looks lyk ya boi b out monica finna go watch summa dat ole voyage monica cap'n kathryn janeway got da darkmanz ensign ass standin @ attention u kno what i'm say'n monica

I suppose, take care of your self then

tracer a qt

lel

dey b 2 bitchz