White-Washing Black Failure

republicstandard.com/white-washing-black-failure/

Attached: white-wash-black-failure.jpg (768x480, 51.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2018/03/the-war-against-whites-in-advertising/
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html
equality-of-opportunity.org/assets/documents/race_paper.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nature is racist. Very racist. Only when you remove nature you can have an intellectual rich nigger, and only in name.

I think even the general populous is tired of hearing how dindus are in jail because we rounded them up and put them there and not because they committed crimes.

I'm thinking , maybe we should just ban all IP's from non-white countries? Why even bother wasting time on their garbage posts?

That makes it very easy to D&C Holla Forums by mods who think certain European countries aren't "White" anymore (Spain, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Portugal etc.). Not that this ban will ever happen, but consider the above as a warning if it ever does.

Can't we just limit it to USA + European Continent + Canada + Australia? It will be for the best.

how is this news?
book is inside

Attached: Neuroscience.jpg (315x475, 3.37M)

A.N.M.F.H

And an intellectual nigger can only exist because one of his parents was a mixed race nigger who had white mixture. I was surprised to see the other day that there are those as lost as 4/pol/ posters who don't understand that's where "smart" niggers come from. They don't understand the basics of hybrid humanoid organisms.

Seems dumb, what about the whites in shitskin countries? Should they be banned just because they refuse to flee? Would the US be banned if we slipped below 50%?

Ah, but it is unfair, because those are white people crimes.
When a nigger kills another nigger for disrespecting him in front of his current sheboon, it has to be dealt with. Driving past his crib and shooting into it is perfectly acceptable behavior in jiggaboo culture.
When a nigger robs a korean liquor store, he is simply "getting his," because if the koreans can't stop him, they don't deserve to keep it.
When a nigger rapes a 80 year old woman, it's just muh dick. How can these white faggots call muh dick a crime?
You are trying to apply the standards of white culture to creatures that simply can't grasp them.

Attached: basicnigger.png (343x357, 90.27K)

Nothing you've put in the OP refutes the claim that racism is bringing rich niggers back down into degeneracy. It just reinforces what we already know. Leftists will continue to say that if society doesn't throw white women at black men and beg them to fuck then whites are keeping the nigger down with racism. Also archive your shit retard I'm not clicking that.

If they're white, then they should be smart enough to use a vpn

Attached: 42e33016ab823170d002577007a6d6935ef05232c2c7f8a19c6b7f6404baf33a.png (1008x757, 394.03K)

Attached: HCK2.png (600x322 59.95 KB, 132.79K)

Attached: HCK4.png (600x409 103.57 KB, 56.28K)

Yes

Calloway, Tiffany N. “Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers.” SSRN Electronic Journal, 2015, doi:10.2139/ssrn.2625893.

Martin, Brittny A., et al. “Intimate Partner Violence in Interracial and Monoracial Couples.” Family Relations, vol. 62, no. 1, 2013, pp. 202–211., doi:10.1111/j.1741-3729.2012.00747.x.

>Since 1980, the total percent of interracial marriages has risen from 3.2% to 8.4%. Of new marriages, the rate rose from 6.7% to 15.1%. In 2010 the most common intermarriage was white/Hispanic, at 43.3%, other mixed at 30.4%, white/Asian at 14.4% and white/black, the least common, at 11.9%. Not all interracial relationships, of course, are marriages, but we can use the marriage data to reasonably extrapolate the information to the wider society and relationships. As of 2010, whites, on average, were the least likely to marry outside of their race, less than 10% of whites intermarry, while Hispanics, blacks, and Asians are all two to three times more likely to intermarry.
Wang, Wendy. “Chapter 4: Public Attitudes on Intermarriage.” Pew Research Center’s Social & Demographic Trends Project, 15 Feb. 2012, www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/chapter-4-public-attitudes-on-intermarriage/.

counter-currents.com/2018/03/the-war-against-whites-in-advertising/

le 56%chink.

Reported and filtered. You will never be White, Shawntavious.

Stereotypical Black Failure = White racism within a racist system biased towards whites.
Stereotypical Jewish Success = White anti-semitic conspiracy and jealousy due to failure within a racist system biased towards whites.

Yes but the more they bitch about it, the more free gibs they get.

What does this stand for?

VPNs, stupid.

nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/19/upshot/race-class-white-and-black-men.html
equality-of-opportunity.org/assets/documents/race_paper.pdf
The "study" finds no difference in niggres and white women income because they include welfare in their income definition.
Definitions at page 13 under section III.B Variable Definitions

P.D. They measured income in CY (when racial quotas for hiring were existed) as opposed to more natural times

Does it fucking bother anyone else when they show two people playing chess they are always on the first move or the pieces are placed in illegal positions on the board? Breaks the fuck outa my immersion when I see it in movies. Its especially bad when chess is used as a prop to make someone look intelligent but the board is all fucked up and everything is placed at random.

Attached: hell for monkeys.jpg (250x400, 61.18K)

Blacks have greater numbers than Whites and the worlds most resource rich continent, full of Black-only nations.

The only white only nation is maybe Iceland… and not for long at this rate..

Attached: download (55).png (256x256, 110.63K)

Oh and Blacks also have all of the Caribbean… because whites like surrendering the most pleasant places to live to the niggers. Haiti would be paradise if you could only remove all the niggers and replace them with say, the Danes, for example.

Attached: download (77).png (256x256, 120.3K)

The EU already demanded Iceland resettle 5000 invaders in their borders. Look at Icelandic population numbers, do the math.

Ban all IPs from Africa and Asia, South America, and Mexico. Fuck the islands, they're irrelevant. Also Ban Cali IPs. I'd support a British IP ban too since they're all annoying faggots.

That's scary. It's also why I go out of my way to pick white sounding names when picking doctors and dentists. Most of the time I get a white person, unless it's something little, then I don't care. I will never give a fucking dot head dental business again though. Worst dentists ever.

Florida man stikes again.

seriously pol get with the times cuck fuckers

Tis current year and because it's current year you should totally forget about facts and just do what everyone else is doing.

The niggers ruined what could be considered the crown jewel of the Caribbean. They turn it more and more into Africa ever year. Lots of whites, on missions go to help them, have built them some world class infrastructure that they're too stupid to use or let alone maintain.
They deforested most of the country for charcoal. It's sad.

FUCK YEAH

To any niggers, since I know you mutts lurk: Spanish Jews brought you to the Americas, Whites fought wars for you, petitioned your freedom, blockaded entire continents to fight trade wars against slavery and we have given you our blood, land and cities. The majority of White people actually wanted to be your friend and was the only race on the planet that thought you were human; now we cannot wait to see you gone. You then pledged your soul to jewish pay masters now you are a mindless pet race used as a tool; you are the knife that stabbed the only friend you ever had in the back and are now the parasite that cries for the host's death, you are far worse then any exaggerated version of jewish propaganda you have ever listened to.

You will be nothing but a curiosity in the history books.

I guess intellectual dishonesty and intellectual cowardice could only last so long before they're forced to admit the truth.

Accurately brutal. I like it

populace*

Nigeria is more populous than Ghana.
The general populace is unaware of this.

t. grammar nazi
WE NEVER SLEEP.

More like regression toward the mean. The 0.1% smart nogs produce retard babies.