Viktor Orban; How can one man be so fucking based!?

thedailybeast.com/hungarian-nightmare-viktor-orbans-war-on-george-soros-3

archive.is/bbQCm

>“The threatened shuttering of CEU would extinguish a (((hopeful experiment))) in a country with very shallow democratic roots.”

S-STOP PREVENTING OUR SUBVERSION, F-FUCKING GOYIM ;-;

Attached: hungary-best-turkey_o_6045909.jpg (1212x2567, 965.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/45wkx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kike-Free; go Orban, go

Jesus Christ the language in this article is disgusting. Also

HUNGARY NO

Slavic Surge

Bamp.

Are they trying to become like the US?

HAHAHA, Leaf here. Michael Ignatieff is an also-ran loser from the 2011 Canadian federal election. He swooped in to lead the Canadian Liberal Party (the party that's currently in power with a majority under Trudeau), and ended up with the Liberal Party's worst showing in Canadian history.

Wikipedia:

I guess the Liberal Party of Canada's ties to Soros (et al) really run deep

Attached: trudeau soros.png (600x670, 297.09K)

Hungarians aren't slavs burger.

Their campus isn't on the banks of the danube, it's in the ghetto near keleti station.

Huh, I always thought they were but it turns out their genetic lineage is only somewhat similar to Slavs.

I dont get it, if there are so many right wing countries why none of them has paid a hitman or something like that? even presidents are dead.

HUNGARY? MORE LIKE WINGARY

that photo makes me physically ill

They are Uralic, as in from the Urals. Similar to the Fins. They migrated to Europe as a mercenary force. The rest you can research for yourself.

Michael Ignatieff? As in previous leader of the Liberal Part of Canada just before Trudeau took over? How the fuck did he become Rector of CEU? I think I'm going to have to look into this.

It's the right move. Video explains why preventing subversion early is important, and why it's specific to the school system. By doing this now, they'll prevent the war we'll have to fight in Sweden from things having progressed too far.

The author's ancestry
Why is it every time? Every single fucking time

Attached: Capture.JPG (1395x42, 33.93K)

based

Attached: 118f2b85d8a9eadbb5c48446be0f0e8820c291e6195ac96576629e3e102b0bdc.png (1120x800, 1.16M)

Does Hungary have room for Kek?

People against globalism and diversity can ONLY be so for negative reasons such as fear and hate.
Never because love or appreciation of nation in particular as they have immediate contrast against other countries that took millions of migrants.

Billionaire "philanthropists", however, are completely trust worthy because … well … because they call themselves "philanthropists" and that's a good thing. Billionaires want what's best for everyone!

Hungarians are some of the most JQ-aware people you are likely to meet, and in an educated way, not in the "Allah demands it" way that Muslims usually are. It's all down to their history. Just like Germany, they got well and truly fucked over by the Kikes after both World Wars, but unlike Germany, they didn't have their national pride brainwashed out of them by the Kike media machine.

It's not a coincidence that the former commie countries are now the most based. Communism subjected them to totalitarian control, but they knew they were being oppressed, unlike the Western system which provided a reasonable quality of life and relied on slow subtle brainwashing (at least until recently, when the Kike narrative has gone completely off the rails).

See David Irving talking about how the 1956 revolution basically started off as an uprising against Jewish rule. This is still in their living memory, they know exactly what the Kikes are like, and they know all about their insidious subversion of education systems. Orban's Government has plenty of faults, but he can count on widespread support over issues like this.

Attached: IrvingHungary1956.mp4 (384x288, 14.47M)

That's part of it. I'm not a communist but it did at least keep the pc retardation out of the media and possibly the education system as well. An example of this
archive.is/45wkx

She's used to the softened up westerners who would have been looking for the first non-white cock to suck after her proclamation. But "thanks" to communism, Romanians weren't that easy to talk out of what they can see with their plain eyes.

STOP MASTU-
STOP LETTING NIGGERS IN

Attached: HEILODINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (1500x2000 1.67 MB, 3.42M)

Thanks for sharing that video, great redpill material.

Holbrooke's mother, whose Jewish family fled Hamburg

Marie Jana Korbelová was born in 1937 in the Smíchov district of Prague, Czechoslovakia,[6] the daughter of Anna (Spieglová) and Czech diplomat Josef Korbel.[7] Josef was a supporter of the early Czech democrats Tomáš Garrigue Masaryk and Edvard Beneš.[8] In 1941, Josef and Anna had converted from Judaism to Catholicism.[7] In an interview in January 1997, Madeleine Albright, who was raised in Roman Catholicism and now is an Episcopalian, said her father and mother never talked to her or her two siblings about their Jewish background.[12]

No they reeeely didn’t know; like John (((Kerry))) too.

Yeah they converted to Catholicism, changed their name to Kerry and moved to the USA, just like a foreign agent would do.