Slavic games

What are some Slavic games besides The Witcher, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Metro, Underrail, The Void, Pathologic, Alien Shooter & Zombie Shooter, and Tetris.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_by_country_of_developer
moddb.com/mods/nep-new-earth-project
store.steampowered.com/app/378720
rutracker.org/forum/dl.php?t=4462342
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/1802
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubok
ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/лоск
youtube.com/watch?v=rVw4DWNiDhM
lurkmore.to/Хуита
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кузьмин,_Андрей_Михайлович
ru.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Запуск_Ка-50
ru.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/ИЛС
ru.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/АБРИС
lurkmore.to/Омич-полуёбок
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_of_Doctor_Moreau
pastebin.com/SWMJR1JE
archive.is/yaR4t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's all I have off the top of my head. Wikipedia has in-depth lists of slavgames and studios.

To fully understand what I'm asking, Slavic games have an organic feeling to them and are uncorrupted by the mental bureaucracy and pretention that stifles the West, and the monotomous repetition of the East. Slavic games are good games. I'm looking for good games, and the only level close enough to my question are obscure GoldSrc mods made by a few teenagers, something that evokes that. Although not it isn't the same since Slavic media is usually comfy and bleak.

I tried to input that I didn't find anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed_in_Russia

Insert slavic country of your choice.

Also, keep in mind, you're getting that vibe because you listed off a number of the best slavgames out there. The cream of the crop, the stuff that was popular enough to find footing in the western world as well. If you go by lists alone, you'll find plenty of shovelware and shit.

Last link, easier to search with:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_by_country_of_developer

I know but I'm wondering if there's more.

Last post, I swear.

Another slavgaem I forgot about might appeal to you. Men of War is a fantastic WW2 RTT title with frankly absurd levels of detail, and the studio that did it also made one of the most accurate operator games out there - 7.62 High Calibre. Both are excellent, I don't know why I forgot them. 7.62 pretty much requires mods, though.

You looking for good slav games or simply slav games? Also, what about eastern europe in general? Imperium Galactica and Reunion were Hungarian iirc

pic related. It's pretty old but there's a recent refresh that makes it work well on modern systems. And it's on sale at thepiratebay

Slavs have only made like 5 decent games

I was working on this list of czech games, will post it later if the thread is still up.

This, also slavs have a tendency to sell games for dirt cheap, Mafia I and other classics cost like 2 bucks here now.

All done.

Popular slavic games include dying of AIDS, sharing used needles to shoot up Krokodil and raping white women.

Great taste my nigger
Its like slav Resident Evil
Wish there was a full game of it more fleshed

Heres some games
-Men of War
-Graviteam
-7,62 High Calibre
-Cossacks

Butthurt weebs detected

Nah, the best czech games were adventure games.

Just found this, bump.
Hope the image isn't fucked.

Can anyone read this or does anyone recognize this game? I think this might be the game I've been trying to remember the name of for years.

Not what I was hoping it was. Thanks anyway, user.

Precursors
Xenus (Boiling Point)
Xenus 2
Parkan 2
Star Wolves 2

Heroes of Might and Magic 5 was developed by russians too, by the way.

EA, Ubisoft and Bethesda, just those studios alone are more cancerous than any mediocre slavic game.

Isn't 2 considered the worst Star Wolves?

They seemed about the same to me, really.

Pic related mods were made by crazy russians but base game and addons weren't.

I haven't played it sadly. Though i remember reading about it and it intruiged me that this game was focused more on economy and industry than on actual warfare.

I remember playing this gem of an airsim all the time back in the day. Great atmosphere and campaign.

I wasn't talking about game devs, just slavs in general.

undertale

Is krokodil in use anywhere else than Russia?

Keeping with OP, once again I mention the RTS series Earth 21X0. Its UCS faction scratched my itch for large scale mech combat, especially in Earth 2150, that MechCommander games couldn't.

Try the mod for Earth 2160 called the New Earth Project if you can. It's worth it.
moddb.com/mods/nep-new-earth-project

store.steampowered.com/app/378720

Fags on rpgcodex seem to like it so it can't be horrible.
Right?

And what is that bit about raping white women? Why mentioning white specifically? Any rapist with a thing for non-white women would have to move away or give up on his hobby.

You have no idea how rapists and pedophiles are treated in prisons here, have you? It's not the Sweden treatment.

Two Worlds games also qualify. Poor man's Oblivion, but the magic system was fun.

for shame

I had also fun with Etherlords 2. The first game was a clusterfuck when it came to resource management though.

I could've sworn Soldak Entertainment guys were slavs judging by their games but apparently they (or him) are in Texas.

That actually sounds pretty cool. I might play this.

HoMM III wasn't Russian, but the King's Bounty remake was. A nice series of games but with the gameplay a little too repetitive for me, if not going for a full-fledged mage.

Not slavic per se , but close 'nough

that means they have good taste in women unlike you , oil driller

Calm down, famalama, I understand your jealousy but that's unhealthy.

I was implying that Slavs aren't white you bog nigger.

But that's factually wrong.

What then? Blue or pink?

Can confirm, franchise is amazing if it scratches your itch. Sequels tried to do a few new things here and there without throwing out what the original was.

Even with the graph, you've got to consider once they have a kid, that kid is considered part of that nation. So 99.8% means nothing if a third of that are descended from off the boat.

Plus, I can't believe Sweden is that high.

Grey-ish.

You people are way too easy to bait, you realize that?

That graph might be outdated a year or so. But not changed much if it comes to Eastern Europe and Balkans. You might ask the creator what he meant by "European origin".

I played three titles: The Legend, Armored Princes and Warriors of the North, but I haven't finished even one of them. I drop it usually in three fourths of the game. I enjoyed Disciples 2 much more, if it is saying anything.

Poles might have some slanty eyes and sandniggers, but burgers are still way more mongrelized, by a factor of ten or more.

Nothing better to do, like posting anything on the thread topic?

Victor Vran and Tropico 3,4,5.

*white burgers

It's not Slavic, but

Half-Quake Trilogy
It's a trilogy of HL1 mods.
The second one, Half-Quake: Amen, is a goddamn masterpiece. I always recommend that and everybody always ignores it.
The first one is ok but nothing special really, haven't fuly played the 3rd one (Sunrise), but it seems interesting.

Venom:Codename Outbreak
I don't know how to feel about this

POLE CHUDES (Field of wonders TV show) on DOS

ADRENALINE: Extreme show

Blood Magic

CHASM: The Rift

They could be talking out of their arse, but seeing how this is coming from /vg/ (2.ch's /vg/?) I'm inclined to believe every single word they say.
Feelin' proud to be a rooskie.
anybody needs a translation on anything in that image, ring me up

This one.
Not sure whether there is an English version, but I think there was one.

I'm actually surprised at the very large number of titles I recognise and even have played from that list, even somewhat obscure stuff like HoAE
If you're willing to translate, theres some that I feel have potential and might be interesting. I'll post them in a (line, columm) format because I don't have slav runes on my keyboard.
(2,2) (3,10) (3,9) (3,5) (4,3) (4,4) (4,6) (4,8) (5,2) (5,3) (7,1) (8,4) (9,4) (9,5) (9,9) (9,10) (10,7)

(2.2) is Pathologic
(3.10):
Петрович и все-все-все (Petrovich and Co.)

(3.9): Серия Корсары (The Corsair series)

In case you haven't noticed right away, there are English titles on the bottom right of every pic. But the line/column format actually makes it easier for me to find
That's Pathologic, mang

Petrovich and everyone else (all-all-all)

Corsairs (Sea Dogs / Age of Pirates)

Demiurgi 1-2 (Etherlords)

Why don't you start from the back and I'll keep going from here? We'll meet halfway.

Oh fuck, how didn't I recognized Pathologic when I recognized The Void so easily?
Also, my mistake, it was not 3,10 but 3,8. I'm more into cats than surrealism.

Password: Paradise (Paradise Cracked)

Talisman

Black Oasis (Midnight Nowhere)

The adventures of Parfenty the Cat (Cat simulator)

Collapse

(10.7): Златогорье (Goldenland)

(9.10): Сфера (Sphere)

(9.9): Власть Закона (Rule of Law)

Mon negri

Skye: Birth of a Mage (Darkened Skye)
sounds like that Skittles game from mid 2000s

Laith: World Spiral

Blood magic -

Now we'll wait for the other user to translate the other half (I think I went overboard, this is cozy as hell to read and translate)

Its like you hate infantry

I bet you also liked Earth 2160

(9.5): Кодекс Войны (Fantasy Wars)

(9.4): Ядерный Титбит (Nuclear Titbit)

(8.4): Дорога на Хон-Ка-Ду (Steamland)

I actually did
Tonks suck
Infantry is the real jam

4V STRON

Corrections.
(9.9) Власть закона is called COPS 2170: The Power of Law in English.

Not sure about Sphere.

Couldn't be more wrongerer.

Any good slav TPSs anyone can recommend?

Not if you pirate :^)

Niggers

Theres two you nigger
Hard Life is the fucking mod

Oh, I remember Rage of Mages 2: Necromancer.
It was fun to break it with constitution buffing artifacts that stack up in non-linear way on a warrior character. In the end I could slaughter half of the map singlehanded, return to be healed to the rest of party, then proceed to slaughter off the rest.
Your equipment also had chainmail worn under the full set of plate armor, that isn't something common in games you meet.
And you could train most spells to the max there by setting them to be autocast.
It's a pity that stronger monsters there were just recolors of weaker ones, and that you can hire the same mercenary only for the every other mission, not for every one.

But in one post so it counts as one ya neggro

See

Nigger

WTF with that sage.

No way in hell is that game 7/10. It was awful, especially the RTS part. You were constantly flooded with hordes of small critters that apparently had zero cost to the AI opponent. And you could bypass that shit part entirely by not claiming the first building for yourself. AI scripts for spawning units didn't trigger then and you could snipe out everything one-by-one with your hero in the aRPG mode.

That's a reference to pic related. IIRC it's a character that can join party at some moment of the game.

It's, well, similar to word "cutie".
Indeed that term is used when game runs poorly.

That stand for Sindrom Poiska Glubinnogo Smisla translates to something like Deep Sense Search Syndrome

Pretentiousness, got it.
Thanks for clearing that up, famalamanigger.

SPGS, however, doesn't ALWAYS have a negative connotation, even though it probably started that way.
So it can be both pretentious or just deep depending on the context (cause people use memes incorrectly :^)

oh, so DEEPEST LORE then.
You from dvach or something?

Nah, I have a certain disdain for Russian imageboards.
I am from Russia though, but I've been lurking haflchan since 2010 if not earlier and then came here during the Exoddus.

Its "2d4u syndrome"
when translating shit avoid doing google translate tier word for word translation

Requesting (0,8).

Does anybody here know where I could get this game? Preferably pirate it, because like hell if I'm gonna buy it off some sketchy Russian site. I saw somebody mention it in a space thread and it looks interesting

pardon?
do you mean spoopy 1,8 (Phobos / 1953: KGB Unleashed) or naval 10,8 (Galactic Assault: Prisoners of Power)?

The first, thanks.

4E7D48300F1035DF66DD5B4A4101A9ACCF3628EC or rutracker.org/forum/dl.php?t=4462342

english patch: legendsworld.net/shooter/game/1802

Why didn't I think of that? Thanks, user much appreciated

Interesting note: the torrent is 5,9 GB in size.
But the Russian DVD ISO Demo on Legendsworld is 6.74 GB.
Curious.

Slav magic of compressing, m8.

I thought so at first too, but the torrent is not compressed, it's just two ISOs.
How can a zipped demo be larger than an uncompressed full game?

Then probably some stuff being cut here and there. We used to do that back in the day because not everyone in Slavland was able to afford powerful PC back then. And still is.

I seem to recall something like that, but I don't think that's possible, since I never got a computer until 2 years after I moved out of Russia.

So you fug the cat, alright.

This is why slav games are superior to everything.

Perimeter is actually on that slav pic, on (2,8)
I recognized the towers and I think it says "terramorphing" in the bottom.

AHAHAHAAHH What, they made them niggers?

Hey, it was still a nice game full of really nice ideas. It was neat that you could set units on auto-produce and assign them a control group so they'd be on it when they spawned. Infantry could also enter some buildings and the factions were truly different from one another and the research was really fun as well as customizing your units.

It did made a lot of things wrong and the aliens were a cool concept but multiplied the macro needed to play them by autism.
I really wish someone picked the idea and refined it better. Grey Goo was basically that but it still failed.

Requesting (2,3) and (2,6), also when is the English version going to be made.

World of Tanks

Soldiers: Heroes of World War II (Behind Enemy Lines) [RTT]
I guess that means you can target different body parts or parts of vehicles like in Fallout.

I'll leave that to the other Slavanon, because I'm shit at design and can't be bothered to learn how to use any image editing software, especially the positively retarded resource hogging Adobe shit.

Or no, ask that guy who makes PSP and PSVita lists, he seems to know what he's doing. Even if he uses the exact same template everywhere.

How have you not played Mafia yet, OP? It's by far the best mob-themed game out there

user from earlier, I found the czech games chart I was working on but it is missing a lot of stuff and I cannot find the txt file with all the game names, still posting so whoever is interested might look them up or ask for the name.

Evil Islands is pretty cool.

Vangers, full stop. Somebody earlier mentioned Perimeter - they are both in the same universe (Perimeter is set before the Soup, Vangers is set after).
The game is an open-world vehicular combat and trading game, kinda like Elite but with cars (and "cars") instead of spaceships and psilocybin-induced landscapes instead of space. Has a 2deep4u story (think E.Y.E. levels of what the fuck), somewhat populated multiplayer and a recent rerelease on Steam by original devs. Pic related is an average character.

That doesn't say much.

All I see is goatse.

It's still great. The writing is top-tier, cars are extremely detailed (you can change gears manually, for example) and better done that in any other game, except dedicated car simulators, and while the shooting is nothing groundbreaking, it's still good to see different recoils and reload animations for each gun, as well as not having bullet sponge enemies.

It's not out yet, but there's also Kingdom Come: Deliverance made by Warhorse Studios, a Bohemian dev team.

If you're familiar with Space Station 13 Lifeweb is a decent slav game. Being a multiplayer game your experience might vary and given how shit the english speaking community has become it likely will. Still a lot of cool stuff in there that sets it apart from normal SS13.

Necrovision is pretty alright

wew
I just found out the Everlasting Summer guys did an atelier inspired puzzle game

Yeah, Herbalist is pretty neat, what with randomised recipes every playthrough. Also, the scriptwriter for Everlasting Summer is currently working on another VN - Love, Money, Rock-n-Roll.

Scriptwriter of those games is cancerous attentionwhore, who betrayed imageboards for the sake of fame and in generally shitty overrated writer, who's main "board" of use is russian facebook application, which is worse than reddit.

Everlasting Summer became cancerous ever since they decided to redesign main mascot of dead board and add miku hatsune. They applied social network user as a writer and he ended up shilling it as his portfolio.

Just saying the truth that is condemned on cancerous boards.

Whatever happened to the devs of the second game? played for a few mins and looked like ass.

are czechs/slovaks the most civilized of slavs compared to poles and russians

Hey, at least modding community is still strong. Samantha Smith mod and 7 Days of Summer are particularly good. And in the end, we did got our own Katawa Shoujo, even if it wans't as good as we hoped.

Not the best (or popular) but Hammerfight was quite fun. Control a flying contraption and wield weapons attached to it by spinning around.

It's fucking great, you nigger.

Yes, it is great.
For how minimalistic it feels at first sight, the gameplay is extremely engaging.
Don't bother with the 2nd one though. Or bother if you'll become a fan of the 1st game. Or play it 1st, if you expect to love the 1st game regardless of time spent on the 2nd.

Been playing this HOMM/Dominion hybrid recently. It's fucking well-made for a one-man solo effort.

pick one

But that game is shit and the only reason to play it is for the story, just play star wolves 1 and 3

-The Talos Principle
-Serious Sam
-Starpoint Gemini
-SEUM
-Gas Guzzlers

Because theyre just "mongrels" of germanics? What a meme. Meanwhile all those shitty slavholes you worship just have sunken eyes, failing economies and aids epidemics.

I was playing the first game, shit is good, but repetitive as fuck, how do you git gud? I always go ranger skeleton summoner with swordman and crossbows

I'm gonna tease you like a hentai manga schoolgirl and tell you that another user that in the weird vidya thread managed to collect most of the games on this list. I have a copy of the mega address or the torrent or whatever back home, but I'm not sure which ones are on it.

and I think I found them on the share thread: Weird, dark and old video game collection [6/29/2016 and Shocking Truth nuSystem Shock A Shit] #F!mZsx0RxC!EN7zBZYAYKB2aJ-AjkxwBA
List: pastebin.com/TG83yp4z
small cache of assorted games [6/29/2016 and Shocking Truth nuSystem Shock A Shit] #F!WNMG2KrR!nlnjDaZinD-ZdsG7fmxapw
Weird/Dark old games [Chika Edition the second] #F!mZsx0RxC!EN7zBZYAYKB2aJ-AjkxwBA

except slavs are white, you fool.
quit with the divide and conquer and get back to cuckchan

There are god knows how many mid-2000s slavic shooters, generally in Science Fiction settings. I've developed a taste for them because despite their generally rough nature there's rarely any attempt to babysit the player and story can go fuck itself. Weirdly, however, no slavs can properly code melee weapons. Without fail they let you swing as fast as you can click and get horrendously high DPS.

That has to be one of the worst possible layouts for an infographic I've ever seen. I only just worked out the genre is down the left hand side of each game.

That's your own problem, hubbub.
The only real problem with it is how there's no order in which they're placed on the graph.

…and Irish and Italians, and any other yurop nationality.

That's a news for me. You are confusing them with Africa. Fags and hard drug addicts don't make an epidemics yet.

Anybody has Part 2 in image form? Pretty please? Have a cyberpunk chart in advance. And a funny picture I found while trying to google Part 2.

There is no part 2, only part 1,5. I''l post it when I get back home, druzhok.

Serious Sam and Vangers is the only good Slav games. STALKER fags are fucking pathetic. Nothing is more awkward than watching people from other countries fetishize your culture.

I really hope whoever made that was sarcastic as fuck. Fucking bioshock infinite in jaded outcast? New vegas in hardcore?

It's clearly a joke

The game is a bugfest and crashes all the time, but entertaining enough.

Kek, you just can tell this is a Russian game from second half of 2000s from this screenshot. Truly golden days when people could actually afford to make tons of shitty (or not) games just for the sake of it. Oh, God, I miss 2000s.

The campaign is repetitive, that's just about normal. Wouldn't recommend going above Competent for it, it just locks you into warrior/scout builds because that's the most efficient way of clearing the first ring.

I personally like doing single Huge shards with minimal amount of AI players. That way you get to level all the way to tier 4 units and actually get to play around with them.

(checked)
Impressive very nice.

It was a slow ace combat clone with shitty space planes

samhydethinksyoureright.webm

came here for the quints

Fuck me this is the first time I get quints

home sweet home

Oh, and how does it feel to be FUCKING WRONG?
#!h4EwnILD!RuQ2IeFJsZd3huknxSMqTt-xFSaBcwZtJNS3UNjEqc0

Thank you!

How're your CPU temps when playing Eador? I've tried the game on two different rigs and my temps always push past 90.

Is this a mega decryption key? How the fuck are you going to get a file out of just a key?

(checked)
NOICE

Could it be possible for some cheeki-breeki to translate or at least transliterate the names of the games?

People already translated some, but which ones you want?

Thanks to the age of pc demos I've played a bunch of these. Too bad that stuff is gone now and we have 5000gb games only to find out they suck 20 mins in.

This parody of hotline Miami is actually pretty fun, even if it's buggy as shit and full of Russian memes

Not by adding mega.nz/ before it? Are you baiting or serious?

Russian memes?

Я вчера купил пистолет. Старый ТТ с затертыми номерами. Коробку на 150 патронов. Патроны старые, на донышке выбит 64-й год, но сохранились хорошо, «маслята». Пистолет в промасленой бумаге, сегодня утром его почистил, смазал жидким оружейным маслом, проверил механизм. Заряжал магазин, но стрелять не пробовал — я уверен, что и так сработает хорошо. У кого купил, не скажу. Но у продавца были еще пистолет Макарова — две штуки. Я не взял, плохо из него стреляю, да и мощность не та. ТТ — самое то.
Я вас всех ненавижу, я ненавижу Путина, ненавижу Каспарова, ненавижу Макдональдс, ненавижу Дом-2, ненавижу метро, ненавижу российскую провинцию. Я заберу с собой два-три десятка душ. Я пока не решил, в какой ВУЗ города я пойду. Наверное, все-таки, в политех. Я его ненавижу. Хотя одинаково ненавижу и остальные «типа университеты». Я ненавижу людей.
Вы у меня попляшете. На раскаленной сковородке.

NOW
First three rows done, I've got all night to do fuck all, will finish this today.

Where's the long one, damnit?
Inception of casual vidya
Deserves its own console
Office record holders
The most famous 10/10 game in the world (Legit 10/10 GOTYAY)

Yep, that's tank
Map editor
Very pretty 2D
Unbalanced
Historical accuracy

Piton a Dumbass
CLAY
Clever one liners
National colors/heart
That's way too much, Igor
this description is just straight up memes, I have no idea what I'm reading

Graphics and style of the game aren't too bad
Changed the combat system
Human rerelease (I guess they're talking about Gold edition, so it's closes to Humane or Based)
Forgot to make the game itself

Acid trip
Moonshine Runners
They don't make 'em like they used to
Turn-based racing gamemode included
Crank
Tracks are actually small planets

Brilliant tech tree
Excellent ship builder
S P A C E A E S T H E T I C S
Raw/Damp/unpolished

Replayability
She puts the children in the basket! inventory
Unusual (?)LOSK(?) bratani, viruchayte, ne znaju chto eto znachit
Wide range of applicable tactics
Fasttraver EVERYWHERE
Epic bosses / boss fights

Soviet bunker
Gubrmint experiments
David Lynch approved
The philosophy of fear
Kinda short

Chimerrians
Retarded pathfinding
Conan
Airdroppan' blimps
Ballistics
Barmalei (I think it's a road bandit from one of the folk fairy tales, but I can't remember which one or what an english equivalent would be)

Russian devs love JA2 (loveletter to JA2 from rudevs)
ARGH! BUGS! GET EM OFF GET EM OFF GET THEM OHOHOOOOOFFFF!!!
Gee, how come our moms let us all have two Kalashnikovs?
Smart pause mechanics is smarter than the enemy

Fantasy-shmantasy
Replaying old zones
Dem gwaphix
Unbalanced
Unintuitive design

Music and sound design
Setting
Dialogues
Unsurpassed narrative

RNGesus
PLS DONATE
Squad tactics in clan wars
Itsy bitsy tanks (refers to Battle City on NES, a beloved game in Russia)
Unfinished/unpolished
Damage autism (angle of tank's armor is taken into account when calculating damage)

Has the atmosphere of early HoMM games
Has a lot of heart
Massive indie project
No animations

Uses Silent Storm's castrated engine
Pribautki (nonsense rhymes) by Kaganov (some writer)
Samey
Casual
Our (?)RPG / RPG Made in Russia chto znachit ZH v ZHRPG?

Spectacle-filled
Variety
Muh realism
ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL (like Dungeon Keeper, I assume)
Great multiplayer
PHYSAKS
HARDCORE
Modular damage system

LODS 'E GORE!
Co-op
Magmacannon
Zombification throu vidya
Side effects may include: lowered IQ after prolonged play sessions

Perimeter
Remains of human civilization vs. the collective unconcious (hivemind?)
Terramorphing!
Lem approved
Mora crank
Reading backstory.txt is more interesting than trying to keep up with the narrative

Post-apocallyptic soviet russia
Realised potential: ~20%
Decent level design

Zupin's review is more interesting than the freaking game
Single save slot + couple of game breaking bugs = AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHH
Unconvincing / non-realistic
Very short
Very very specific visual style execution
The city of rain…
Great soundtrack tho

A LOT of game modes
Woman drivers (THE HORROR)
Burnout with tits
Glamour
Translator's note: looked up gameplay on YT: looks like controls are loose and cars weigh about 50 pounds

Russian roads (are shit)
Field? Nah m8, that's a shortcut
Best game in it's genre
Infrastructure
Explensive hauls / Precious cargo
Soundtrack by ARIA, soviet/russian heavy metal bad with a great song writer (Russian Iron Maiden)

Turn based
Totally not Terraria
Living rock
Demons
Get to explode deep, dark and moist caves

zerg Cossack-rush from the get-go
Form a line
More than 25,000 soldiers on the screen at a time
Burn houses
Sequel isn't the best
Historical campaign

MtG+HoMM
Creature and card design
Style
Good luck running this on a modern system

STALKER's older brother
HUEG non-linear level design
Hardcore
Only one weapon thoughout the entire game

Variety
Tech jokes (programmers' injokes)
Text quests
Mahpella (?)
Milks (fucking what)

Heart
Russian village
Cell-shading
Classic Russian literature
Filth
Temptation to ruin somebody's day

The romanticism of a pirate's life
Breathtaking sea
4 storylines
Loads of bugs
The third game is pants-on-head retarded
Dead Man's Chest
Politics
"Mods'll fix it"

Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of Andrey Beljo (no idea who that is)
Minimalism
A unique sense of humor
Parodies the genre while also embracing its conventions

Too much minigames.

Unusualy polished.

JRPG

I'm a tremendous dumbass is what I am
call it lesk then, ya memeing fucks
that was my first guess, but I thought it was called YARPG instead.

Thanks. Point out any grammatical errors if you see them. Already fixed the Moonshine Runners thing.

Fully destructable environment
Spiritual sequel to JA
Fully voiced characters
Level generation
Panzerkleins

Atmosphere
Post-apoc.
Truck caravans
Trucks WITH GUNS
Retarded mobs
No fast travel
Boring quests

Password: Paradise (Paradise Cracked)
FIGHT THE SYSTEM
Your paradise is just a dream
Bitching soundtrack
Tedious turn-based combat
Acidic interface (I guess he's referring to the HUD colors)
CYBERPUNK
Laika a cute

Slav fantasy/10
Dodgy balance
Breaks (I guess it runs poorly)
Physics and destructable EVERYTHING
HYITA means cock smelling hot garbage
Missed opportunity / wasted potential

Welcome to the vast and beautiful lands of absolutely nothing!
Diesel
Uses Blitzkrieg's engine
Invading cuban army
Comics
Mad Max A E S T H E T I C S
Wide range of driveable vehicles

In a dark dark room, in a dark dark morgue, lies in wait…
A PSYCHO!
Black
Can't see shit, cap'n
Incredible futuristic atmosphere
Commercials
Chop the finger off the stiff
Last third of the game was designed out of pure 100% shit

Jolly cooperation
PLS DONATE
Grrrrrrrrrrrraphics
Sliding
Balance? That's for poor people!

STALKER+HL2=This game's design
Kiev ruins
Main character is stolen from Stargate
Music by Newtone
Grows on you

Difficult
Unique visual style
Music
Dynamic gameplay
Climactic zones
Tank customization

Get out of here!
Campfires
I'ff ben wating fo SEX YEARS!
"Mods'll fix it"
Brand recognition
Horrible dialogues
Anomalies

Awesome Tanks (Meme)

Shitload of references.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubok
Garish Fantasy Style

Old mechanics

Questionable Design.

Shitty jokes of infamous writer.

Physics engine

It's about sidequel about zombies, i think.

Boss from game.

Species from game.

Igor (name) as game is a meme.
From pun "Igor tonet" (Igor drown) sound like "Igor to net" (No games). PS3 meme.

ru.wiktionary.org/wiki/лоск

"Husky is cute"
Character from game.
youtube.com/watch?v=rVw4DWNiDhM

Framedrops.

Meme about controversial game journalist.
lurkmore.to/Хуита
Meaning - absolutely everything depending on situation, ignore. Usually it means than topic is highly controversial.

Meme about Fallout Online.
When you free to rob, kill and rape indiscriminately.

Edgy

Just "corpse".

Gets old quickly.

Weird fuckin slav fantasy
Doesn't let you choose a reply during dialogues
Timeless graphics (gfx haven't gone rotten yet, still looks good)
Hard motherfucker

Better than McGee's Alice
Elves are belorussians
Backtracking
Vampire is homosex
Designer had great imagination
Devs were contracted by a confection factory to make this

Steampunk
Noir
Beautiful score
SPGS (?)
Integrated hint system
Runs better on Win98
Stylish graphics
Actually challenging puzzles

Original/Unique monster design
Cozy / has a heart
Difficulty
The time has come to merge at a troll ?????????????????????????
Ehhh-ish editor
Harpy tits

Doom 3 killer! (read: suicide)
2451 kms of identical ventilation shafts designed just for you

I don't know why so many people jerk off IcePick Lodge. Their games are pretentious artsy bullshit like any other, the only difference is that they have slightly more gameplay in between their incomprehensible "artistic" moments. And the gameplay isn't even that good. Pathologic is a slow plodding unenjoyable vicegrip on your head that ends with a fucking stupid St. Elsewhere plot twist that goes all meta "it's all just a game bro!" like it's an interesting reveal and not something that completely sucks what little wind was in the game's sails. The Void is even more up its own ass and is just a ton of nonsensical 2deep4u nothingness.

Almost every russian board have pretty intricate meme-speak, most obscure board's versions are almost untranslatable.

Hard as fuck.

Синдром Поиска Глубинного Смысла.
2deep4u.

Слится - party wipe.

Awesome editor.

This guy
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Кузьмин,_Андрей_Михайлович

Megaslime it is. Probably enemy type, i dropped this game like got shit.

Boarding action, yeah.

It's all about writing and style. Patalogic has atmosphere of classic theatre.

Warrior's where it's at but then the bosses will just piss you off because:
But on the other hand distortion school spells offer a lot more difference to the gameplay than going full mage and just throwing the same old fireball/bolt at everything whenever possible and Paladin which starts well, even better and more fun than warrior sucks once you get enough talents in and the resurrection spell because at that point all you do is save your mana to resurrect the troops that fell in battle and plan your playstyle around it.

I hope my notes are helpful and not anime-tier.

PVR
Laser targeting
ABRIS
ILS
RPPU
PVI
These must be strictly Russian abbreviations for choppers of weapon systems, I don't have a RUS keyboard to find out

AppStore hit
Time waster
Our (Russian) answer to Angry Birds

These shrooms shaved 10 years off my life
The POINT (I know this is a pasta meme, but I'm actually missing the point of it's use here)
Imps and Cacodemons replaced by zombie dukes and hwitches

Distinguished/trademarked style
Fridge
Heart
Based on the cartoon series
Pipe Studio's golden goose / masterpiece / cashcow boy this is emberrasing. I have the book at home, but I've never actually read it. Hell, I've never finished reading 12 Chairs
Translator's note: be patient with these games. I've played one and couldn't skip the animations, had to watch them walk out of the room every time, gets tedious on the first two screens

For the real comrades
Unusual/strange combat mechanics
HARDCORE

Forgettable design
Terrible final boss
One trick pony of a game
Gameplay itself is solid though
Translator's note: GGGManlives said it was a completely unoriginal game that simply does what it does well. Sounds like Singularity and Killzone 3. I got this game for my birthday when it was released and sold it the next day because it took an entire rifle mag to kill one soldier

Cell-shading
For kids
A few bugs, but not too many
Very simple combat
MOTHER RUTHENIA

Samorost's ancestor
Lyutii Omks (fuck me) ???????????????'
Anallogic / Mindfuck puzzles / Secret of the Monkey Island puzzle syndrome
Short
Translator's note: Remember that "Left to right" soviet cartoon? Same guy.

dat music
dat sound design
dat amosphere
dat slavness
dat comfy interface
dat FUCKING PIXELHUNTING
dat POINTLESS BACKTRACKING
dem ILLEGIBLE SlAVRUNES
dat RETARDED ENDING
————————–
Comfy music, sound design and interface
Great introduction to slavic themes
Lots of mindless running from place to place
Ancient slavrunes
Pixel hunting
(I'm guessing they're saying it's an abrupt or confusing ending)

Game by Oleg Medocs Maddox? (IL-2)
Portals
Clunky design
Voice commands
Translator's note: Dual-wielding, pixel hunting, spaceship flying Doom clone

Come on niggers, I really want this pic.

Come on what? We're working on it (and somebody else is going to work on making the graph itself, because fuck that noise I'm not doing it)

Character mutates throughout the game
Not you typical Diablo clone
Sweet little engine
Creature design

Pseudo-slavs
Mead
Brotherhood
Beastiary
Burn villages / This is the second game on the list that lets you burn villages

Made by KranX
Unique style
Immersive / Pulls you in
Computer mouse killer
Setting
This is what Russian indies should aspire to

GRAFEEKZ
Multiplayer
Flying below radar
VTOL
Narrative
Fucking jammers
Atmosphere and radio chatter

Old school
Physics engine
Animations
Bonuses
Bosses
Contra Hard Corps made by one Russian or Ukranian, I don't know (Aleksey Abramenko)

Physics engine
Bugs up the ass
Atmosphere
Detailed story and game world
Humor
No liquid vacuum here

Tells the tale of how cossacks fought necromancers
Comics instead of cutscenes
Grindan'
Comphy graphics
Very interesting multiplayer ideas

This is what it feels like to chew 5Gum / Polar bear sim / You get to wear a polar bear coat
Cold
Mental echo
Icebreaker "North Wind"
Cold
Dan Simmons' "Terror" meets "The Suffering"
Cold

Dino hunting
Keep an eye on the wind direction
Quirky graphics
Hardcore

Time paradox
Blonde bimbo
Shit voiceacting
Multiplatformer

Here we go…
ru.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Запуск_Ка-50
ru.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/ИЛС
ru.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/АБРИС
And so on. Basic helicopter systems. Have no idea how to translate.

I have no idea, but sounds just right.

Meme about drugs, from pasta. Really popular.
lurkmore.to/Омич-полуёбок
Worst city in Russia. "Bad trip".

Gaudy, garish design.

I'm going to sleep. WIll check thread tomorrow.

Damn, now i feel nostalgic about slav-shitposting.

All right, last ones, just because "polar bear" part jarring as fuck.

Nice engine, but lots of bloom.

Part from polar bear's perspective.

Nice graphics

Sleep well. Is Chelybinsk a normi meme on runet now? Could've used it instead of Hardcore.

More than 60 planes to choose from
Damage model
HUEG maps
Whoops, there goes my tail…
GGGRRRAAAPPPHHHIIICCCSSS

Concentrated survival
Nails the dying world aesthetic
Girl on the ball
Infernal (repetativeness / score) from hell?????????????
Creature and environment design

Self-sustaining, self-sustaining, smart, thought out, independant werld who don't need no man
A-Life system
Can crash the economy with no survivors
Next generation BALLS!
Those caravans won't rob themselves, you know…
Shitty beginning

Atomic mortars
Aggressive environment
Climatic zones
Hardcore
Taran ??????????????????????
Canvas tearing (Tectonic movement)??????????????'
Steam powered robots
Heart™

You're going to have to slug through the first third of this game to get to the good parts (1/3 Y, 2/3 YE)
Beast design
Intimidating bosses I forgot what that adjective actually means
Island of dr. Moro: The Game
Translator's note: Lists like 3 or 4 russian celebs, whom you won't hear in any non-russian version. Personally I played the eng version and gave up early on when I came across some leaping jackals or something. Your character moves painfully slow and I couldn't be arsed to figure out how to not get your ass raped by fast dog dick

Through the glass of a GAS MASK
Hory fukku de GURRAFIXU
Library
Based on the book
Atmosphere
Characters
Nazis in a moscow metro system

This kills the office work
Nostalgia
Your mom used to do this
Father's Nii ????????????????'
Those characters really do envoke a very strong feeling of nostalgia, but I don't remember this game. Was there a collection of different casual games with these little ball people?

Now this is a story all about how I was a real nigga
Prince of Persia + Mario Bros.
Say NO to violence! Fuck violence in the face
Sexy villainess

Set in the Majesty universe
Expanding cities
Stupid AI
Useless diplomay SO REAL!
4 unique races

Ugly ass pseudo 3D
Soundtrack will drive you to the brink of your sanity
"I'm getting shy" ?????? I can understand that this is an NPC sound bit, but what kind of unit says something like this?

lewd

It should be dr Moreau. A reference to this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Island_of_Doctor_Moreau

Drunk 18 year old gay bottom. Wanna see some hard cocks and thinking about tasting your cum. Treat me like a slut :3

Yeah I got the reference, didn't know how to spell it in english. Russian text only said "MORO" and nothing else.

Why is captcha required for every post now? Are we being raided by gay furries?

Quake on steroids
Great engine
Time travel
Gibbage

That ending…
Made by professional musicians
Shockingly good sound design
Stylish
At least one infuriating puzzle
The spirit of Dybovski is strong with this one

PEYTROTISM / Merrika Motherland! Fuck yeah!
Landing on planets without landing gear ????????????????
Based on a book by Zorich (author's name might've been altered)
Chocolate commercials

Ow the EDGE
Walking. Lots of walking.
Soundtrack
Ending

Typical fancy-shmancy high fantasy setting
Lots of expansion packs
Devs were forced to recolor the orcs to dodge a lawsuit
MAXIMUM BLUR

PLS DONATE
Unpolished
DONATE
DONATE MORE it's an F2P MMORPG with microtransactions, you get the point
Old Russia aesthetic
WoW ripoff
"MANA LOW!"
Standard fantasy fare
Translator's note: Gets boring pretty quickly (I play solo), feels exactly like WoW, but without the autofire. There's autowalking though. "Not Alliance" hub town is styled like an old folk fairy tale, really nice. "Not Horde" is stuck in Soviet Russia, hit and miss.

"Our grandfathers fought the wars!"
Russian Hitman + Commandos
Drivable vehicles
Very difficult

Great design of enemies and everything else
Quake 3 + Painkiller
Great soundtrack
Perks
Made by GSC
4-armed mutant named Kolya

Cyberpunk
Crime world
Turn-based combat
Fleshed out characters
RATTO!
Quality russian voiceacting
Difficult fights
Gods of war
An excellent soundtrack

Unconventional role system
Bad graphics, man
Interesting premise
Tits
full-PVP
Mantras
Ears / Knife ears
"Microtransactions don't affect anything, honest!"

Finally I can post.
Aaaaand I'm done.

Pinnacle of Russian questbuilding
Old ass classic jokes
Sexy Anka
Analogic
Postmodern Phantasmogoria

Linearity
Intermediate gameplay
Beautiful backgrounds / backdrops / space textures
Space FUCK atmosphere
Nice story

Bugs
My house - my keep/castle
"Red Dawn" made by Russians
Best intentions… Translator's note: Russian proverb/idiom. "Wanted the best - turned out like always" or "Tried to do it best way possible, with best intentions in mind - but it turned out bad like it always does"

"Eeyore made it to the Super-finale!"
Snickers
Walls from Wolfenstein

Burch trees regarded as a very Russian tree. At least by Russians. I know I like them.
Navigating the offroads
MUD
Russian rock
Two car terms which I'm not even going to bother trying to guess what they mean

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.'s rival
Open world
Alice in the BUGland
Nonlinear
Boring, generic run of the mill quests

Slav Arkanum
Nice graphics
Woefully poor texts
Broken mechanics
Good crafting system

Strugacki brothers ???????
Good balance
Degenerates
You actually have to use your brains to win
4 unique races
Massaraksh

8 Planes
Choppers too
Aerobatics
Gold Three-Gold Three, this is Duke
Visit Kavkaz, Georgia and Cuban' without leaving your seat!

Voxel lanscapes
ROBOTS
Meditative gameplay
Nice soundtrack
Game by Oleg Madocks

Here's the whole thing on pastebin:
pastebin.com/SWMJR1JE

Sonseed

Look at cellotex acoustic insulation

sorry about the spelling. I didn't even know if this post would go through. THE HELL IS HAPPENING.

It would've been a way better game on Nintendo 64. The reason why most people consider Adventures average is because they had to remake it as fast as possible to sell on a brand new system that they had never worked on before. Also they had to make it how Nintendo wanted instead of being a new IP.

Just the penis I'm pretty sure.

You may want to ask >>>/x/ about the other thing.

Doesn't seem like she's in the mood.

Bumping to see if anybody's good with making graphs.
I want to be included in the credits.
Translator: user
Russian meme adviser: user

This refers to Boris Repetur, a prominent Russian voice actor. Specifically, the fact that he sounds like a fucking demon in this game.
RAMMING SPEED
Your dad's workplace (research institute, to be more precise)

Landing on planets is done silky smooth, without loading screens
Correction: "DANGER, MANA"

Arkady and Boris Strugatsky, prominent Soviet sci-fi writers

You can thank me later.
t. Slav

Motherfucker, I'm playing this right now. Comfiest car combat game ever, now if only I could get those russian mods working…

GPU prices are pretty comperable.

If anything EVGA is the Beats of the GPU scene. It might not have the over the top "G4M3RZ" shrouds, but it's premium is way to high.

I dunno why all of you guys are celebrating that a market crash could happen.

The most likely scenario is that only cheap phone games would be made, along with a few big franchises that you already hate.

Is Star Wolves ashes of victory completely dead or just probably dead?

Isn't EVGA that particular brand that is prone on catching fire relative frequently? Or I could be I am mistaken it for some other brand/type else as my memory is augmented right now.

This looks like she's trying to insult me, but is very uncomfortable about it. So I'm going to say yes.

It's furry spam, dumbass. Hide/ignore it.

No, I think I'll thank you right now, bitch.
пасиба

ah fug I missed it, I thought it was a legitimate question.
There is no point hiding that furnigger spam as that faggot makes itself a new IP/Proxy/Whatever for every spam shitpost.

Keep it up, comrade. With guys like you enlightening Western gamers, we can make Slav gamedev great again!

Ye, just hope someone'll be bored enough to remake an english version of that graph now that they have a translation.
And it's gonna be a bitch for non-russian speakers to find english versions too.

1. Because we are busy playing it.

2. It's a good game and the faggots on Holla Forums like to talk about shitty games.

Slavbump

Thread archive:
archive.is/yaR4t

Geyser was more fun tbh. And obstacle spells with a larger army.

So you are saying that playing paladin IS repetitive in the late game? No shit, guess why I have it dropped three times.

Same thing.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Legends of Eisenwald yet.

This. Don't buy propaganda.
Still can't post rest of fixes for list. How bad is situation with bots?

Slavs are faggots with no artistic creativity.

Exactly, goy, the bolsheviks never robbed the slavs of culture or artistic expression at all.

is "This War Of Mine" a slavic game? it's about the bosnian war

Polish devs, yeah, they're slav.

Usually i'd say that you are full of shit, but it's true this time. But all begin with censorship in tzar's times. Bolsheviks and bad times (and emigration) just finished the job.
Heavy censorship of mid-soviet times and "Planned output" for artists make everything truly retarded.
But even then, new wave of culture was properly awesome. Revolution was unspeakable inspiration for everyone, in bad sense of this word.
Read about Mayakovskiy and Esenin. And i think Arkady Averchenko was translated. Must read for your typical Holla Forumsak.
"In 1921 in Paris he published a satirical anthology, A Dozen Knives in the Back of Revolution which Lenin described as "a book of great talent by the embittered to distraction White Guard." "

Ubisoft outsorces to their offices in Ukraine

ДА ЁБ-ТАТЬ, КУДА Ж ВСЕ ДИЗАЙНОНЫ ПОДЕВАЛИСЬ, А?

Sounds like a direct translation of fudge-packing

Totally fucking dead, it's been years user.

Its title character is a young woman named Skye who lives in a fantasy realm searching for her mother. She does not use firearms, but can perform magic using Skittles candies, as well as use her staff as a melee weapon, though it also becomes an energy weapon when used in conjunction with the Skittles.

Publisher Simon & Schuster Interactive wanted to develop games based on M&M's given how recognized the candy characters were. While negotiating with Mars, Inc., Simon & Schuster also talked about using Skittles, which would be a back-up plan in case M&M's ended up unavailable. Eventually Mars gave the license to both brands, with the Skittles one being inspired by the assumption that a computer game based on Skittles could make the brand more popular as the confectionary's consumption declined with people older than 20. After the M&M's video games sold well, producer Elizabeth Braswell was asked to develop the Skittles game. While she first refused the job, Braswell eventually decided to work on it by focusing on gameplay and humor. A 300-page script, by lead writer and designer Andy Wolfendon, was written and submitted to Mars, which only asked to change a joke, utterances of "damn" and "remove all the snakes from the game." When Braswell asked for clarification, they said that there could be snake-like creatures, but no actual snakes.

Executive Producer Dale DeSharone stated the game's concepts were inspired by the Skittles television commercials of the "Taste the Rainbow" campaign. DeSharone led a team of over 50 people in Kiev across two years, working on Darkened Skye simultaneously with M&M's: The Lost Formulas. By the time Darkened Skye was finished, Simon & Schuster considered removing the Skittles association, but the developers already incorporated the candy into the gameplay and in-game text, so it ended up with only no references to Skittles on the box cover.

Holy shit.

lol exec stories are the best

If anyone is interested, Pathologic: Classic HD is on sale on GMG for $3.24. Consider buying it if you like it, to show support to good devs.

Or just pirate it, fuck it. No one's watching.

i'll fuck you up mate polish people are white

We're talking Nicholas I, right? Because otherwise it would kinda begin with fucking socialists killing the most progressive Russian ruler ever. And Nicholas nearly got overthrown by a bunch of French revolution-inspired crapheads, so he had his reasons. Keep in mind we are talking about XIX century history here, world overall wasn't a free speech haven back then.

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS. CROTEAM
The Talos Principle is the greatest puzzle game I ever played.
Serious Sam is OK. Very punishing humorous FPS. Gun play is not that satisfying but it tests your senses

How good is Metro anyway? I got the remastered version, but it's sealed in the box.

Gag the impotent mystery

I hope you talking about Alexander II, yeah? Narodnaya Wolya was liberal organisation with slight socialist deviation. It was fashionable, i presume.
Under Nicolas I censorship was relatively "light". Under Alexander III everything became hard, and few years before revolution, under Nicolas II - all became straight retarded.
Even if free speech was luxury, bitching about strict policing was widespread in period between centuries.