What are the chances of this being a multi-plat?

What are the chances of this being a multi-plat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpAu46UeEGw
soundcloud.com/joshmancell
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should be asking yourself
"why did they changed the music"

Absolutely 0, user. Shitstation has no games, and this is an instant winner for Sony, prying into feelings of "nostalgia." It's a tried n' tested game that will makes millions, and they think it will make people want to buy a shitstation.

/thread

But Activision owns the rights.

Might be a timed exclusive, if it is it will come out on XB1 around the time a "PS4S" comes out.

Crash went multiplat in fucking 2001 with Wrath of Cortex, what are you going on about?

I think he means a Naught Dog Crash game. No Naughty Dog games, any of them, are multiplat.

But Activision is making the this game. Not Naughty Dog.

It's a remaster not a new game

I know, but since Activision own the rights to the Crash IP, couldn't they port it to other consoles?

It's highly likely

Pretty high considering it's a platformer

Real question is, how will they rape Coco personality? Will she become an unsufferable cunt or an awkward meme-spouting geek girl?
I can't help to believe that they'll change her to reflect the modern woman archetypes even though she is already perfect.

About as likely as Sony's American division fixing the PS1 classics download list on vita.
As in it probably won't happen

Pretty much the same, aside from crash pulling the gem from his ass.

No

From what I hear, Sony possesses the rights to the original three games, though I wouldn't be surprised if it was to be ported considering how it's made by Activision on a multiplat engine.

When is the Crash Bandicoot movie coming out, starring Seth Rogan as crash?

Thank fuck Coco never said much past asking for batteries in 2.

This won't be a simple remastering user, they can easily make her into a gamer girl that screams at you through all three games

0%
but who cares, the lighting looks so fucking bad

You're not being very convincing.

Not an argument

If my understanding of the situation is accurate.

Sony is footing the bill, and providing the developers. If this is the case it may go to PC in a couple years, probably a > 20% chance here. I would assume Xbox would be a longer wait, if ever.

If Activision is actually paying for it, they are probably using source code owned by Sony, so about the same.

If Activision is doing it all, from scratch, then it's possible, and probable. But how long, who knows.

Now the big questions

Look at the promotional material and try to find an "Only on Playstation" mention or XDEV logo, if both of those are present it's an absolute certainty it won't leave the Sony systems, otherwise there's a tiny chance it might be multiplat.
There are also other things at play though and it's more than likely Sony has made a deal with Activision.

is this a mustard begging thread?

Every thread about exclusives turns into one

It would actually be perfect casting

"Uhh Shepard, you got any of that acapulco gold? I'm dry."

None of the music was changed. They just added more things to it.

Well, since the Crash fan base has gotten older over the years they might try to age with their audience.

Regarding sequels: the remaster looks like shit. It will most likely be shit. No one will buy it because the superior originals of these three games are already so widely available (they've been on PSN pretty much since day one). So it will fail and Activision will use this as an excuse to never make another Crash game again.

Expect Crash to go back in the freezer

Yes. Here she is in the remade intro. They kinda drastically changed her bit in the intro, instead of being held by two guys, she attacks one, then gets surrounded.

You can look at this two ways:

1: FUCKING FEMINSTS NEEDING EMPOWERMENT!

2: It's actually a lot more interesting and you can tell that she's fucking terrified of all of the Cortex Clones closing in.

Slim.

Don't be stupid user, the PS4 marketing campaign appealed to nostalgia and it worked, this will work too, normalfags will buy it in droves just like every other HD remaster from a game they like. Same reason people want FFVII remake even though FFVII is available on every device known to men and it's still a perfectly fine and mostly easy game.

Not that this means we will get a Crash sequel or anything, people these days are too inconpetent to even try.

I'd generally go with the MUH STRONK WYMEN theory, but the plot of Crash 1 never made sense to me. Cortex was preparing the female bandicoot, who for all intents and purposes was already both evolved and given higher intelligence, why would he put her through the intelligence enhancing/brainwashing machine again if it's established she's already like Koala Kong and the likes? And why does it take him the whole game to do so if he's already gotten her held by his robot minions? They don't even mention him fixing the machine since it's working as intended for all the bosses but Crash. W/E it's still probably a stronk wymen case.

Also is it just me or do the scientists-robots look like the guy from Falling Down?

There's something about characters like this that just doesn't make me scream "yiff in hell", must be because the animal features are minimal.

FFVII has tons of dumb rabid fangirls thanks to shit like Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts. People who demanded a remake of the original game because it looks too old and they would play the original if only it didn't look too old.

Crash doesn't have that. The only people who might buy this most likely grew up with and played the original games. Of those people, most of them already have the original game in some form and of the ones that don't you'll see a divide between people who will pass it up because this remaster looks like ass and they can get originals quite easily and people who will buy it out of simple curiosity.

Bottom line it will fail, and Activision will use this as an excuse to put Crash back in the freezer for another twenty years.

Crash does have a bunch of "Dads" who were kids themselves when they first played it - and either so normalfag now that they themselves can't handle the older graphics of their youth, or have kids of their own that they want to "share the experience with" - but can't get the little spergs to play anything their god-hero PewpiePie and suchlike haven't personally endorsed. And they won't play an old game (unless it's incredibly niche for the ironic hipster cred) because it doesn't bring in the clicks the way newer titles do.

Coco also keeps telling you not to trust Cortex and then tells you about his master plan. She's pretty vital for the actual plot of the game, not just the beginning.

They already did make her older with Tag Team Racing and then again in those awful redesign beat em up games. I would hope that this time they just try to stay as close to the original as possible.

Presumably they have to do some other shit to the subject before putting them in the Cortex Vortex. And Tawna was apparently never brainwashed. If Crash isn't, I see no reason why she would be. In fact, Coco shouldn't have been brainwashed either. And Tiny and the Komodo Bros were made by N. Brio in Crash 2, who invented the Evolvo Ray but didn't have access to a Cortex Vortex. The Cortex Vortex isn't actually an intelligence raising machine, it's a brainwashing machine. He was gonna use it on the whole world in Crash 2.

What movie is that from?

They're already multiplat you fucking retard. It's called emulation. You can even play them on your fucking phone, eh? Here's the real fucking kicker, they're better than the fucking piss that will be the remasters. Now fuck off to emuparadise or whatever and download the damn games and play them right now. Dick.

As likely as a 4 player co-op lost planet type shooter with starfox story line and characters for pc.

Every starfox game is shit and so are you

He didn't ask about the old games. He specifically asked about the N. Sane Trilogy.

And I addressed that, fuckhead.
Learn to read. Fuck off. Kill yourself. Etc.

You're the one who clearly doesn't know how to read.

Note the picture of "Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy," as well as the singular "this," instead of the plural "these."

You proceed to respond…

You clearly didn't even read the OP. You're talking about the originals, when OP didn't even bring them up. Don't act like you're answering his question when you're not.

N Sane Trilogy is what they're calling the remastered trilogy you idiot.

No shit. But he was asking about that specific product, and you proceeded to talk about different products. Get some reading comprehension, you mongoloid.

You actually didn't know though. Anyone who reads our conversation can see that you didn't know that N sane trilogy was what they are calling the remasters. You actually thought there was some other crash trilogy from back in the day called "N Sane" now you're in damage control. What an absolute dullard.
What the fuck is this? I told him to fuck off with the remasters and play the originals. Remasters are always pointless and taint the legacy.
Cute.

Go ahead and try to convince yourself of that. Everyone else reading can see that he is asking questions that are specific to the collection. The collection raises the question of just what the publication rights would be. Sony owns the publication rights to the original games, but since these are remakes, could Activision publish them on platforms without Sony's approval? And if they could, would they publish this piece of PS1 nostalgia on something other than PlayStation?

Instead of answering these questions, related specifically to the new release of a new product, you told him to emulate old games. Well good going, faggot. That has nothing to do with what he was asking.

He didn't even say he was going to play them. He didn't make a judgement on them at all. There are questions here that could make for interesting conversation if retarded faggots like you didn't come in here with no reading comprehension or critical thinking and act like arrogant dumbasses who have no idea what they're talking about.

Falling Down. It's awesome. Check it out!

How exactly?

If nintendo is allowed to get away with it then why not sony?

the game's art style is better on the ps1

the only thing i'll say of this is it lacks the "rubber character" animations that you would expect of something like crash HD. The model is more or less fine, the scenery is nice but crash himself feels kind of stiff. this needs whatever the 3D animation equivalent of smear frames are to add a bit of a sense of speed to some of crash's actions.

they most certainly could have fucked this up a lot more, considering modern naughty dog. but there's still a ways to go

It doesn't look all that different to me.

Then you must be an underage faggot. If you player the games in the 90's, you'd immediately see that all the old charm has been replaced with le ebin Pigzar graphics that look like horseshit.

Why does she have a beard?

Holy shit it looks amazing.

Kek

I grew up with the original games and all I see are improvements. Everything is more rounder, organic and detailed. The PS1 hardware couldn't do anything like this back then, so they had to work with what they had. If Naughty Dog had this technology back then, it would look right about the same.

that is heavily edited…right?

see

this guy is a shill and the remake looks easier and less fluid.

This isn't Naughty Dog, this is Vicarious Visions.

Do you even remember the fact that the game will become easier the more times you die in it, right? Holy shit, I refuse to believe that there are this many underage faggots on Holla Forums right now.
but I know that's a losing bet.

The levels have the exact same layout, the game is just easier to control, and the bonuses and gems are more in line with their behavior in Crash 2 and 3. In fact, a lot of the improvements, such as Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment, have been implemented from Crash 2 and 3. How is that casualized?

I simply never bothered with crash as a kid, because I didn't have a PS1. only console I didn't get. I emulated most of the must plays but never bothered with crash.

Way to be a presumptuous faggot, though.

Leave the bias at the door m8. :^)

I just saw the man's review. The game is at 30fps and he confirms it is substantially easier and casualized than the original game.

Ironically, You're defending current year remake out of your bias/nostalgia goggles towards the game

No, i'm laughing at the fact you are crying it's casualized when the game was already pretty damn casual to begin with. Sorry you are so have an axe to grind so badly you will latch on the biggest non issue of this "remake".

Listen, I don't play this game for the challenge, but it is still a factor nevertheless. I don't want an Epic Yarn level of challenge because then it becomes from a non-issue to a turn-off.

And you are making a hell of an assumption by that shill's video. No shit they want to make it look easy, it's a casual addressing casuals. You are expecting epic yarn tier difficulty when the game was just announced a week ago. Chill, faggot.

And you're being incredibly adamant about defending some casualised remake from a game that is far-better off emulated for 60fps and original difficulty gameplay. The only shill or fanboy here is you.
This remake is not really worth playing. Same as Ratchet and Clank 1 remake, it will be insipid.

If you actually ever played it, you'd know that dying once in a level meant you forfeited the ability to get a certain gem in each level. Also, you could only try the bonus levels once per level select, and if you fucked up, too bad. You'd have to reload the level. It was brutal, but that was what made Crash 1 so fucking fun.

You stupid nigger, I was just correcting your retarded statement that the game was some sort of difficult platformer during the psx era was shaky at best and wrong at worst. Feel free to keep crying because someone defended a game you don't like.

kill yourself, you 12 year old faggot

dude its not even hard you just jump real hard and win

Well then that guy is fucking retarded because that sounds something that is substantial to the game's essence.

It was incredibly important to the game. Levels like "Road to Nowhere" were impossible to brute force. You had to git gud at the controls, at timing, and at moving fast, all together. If you fucked up, you lost your shot at getting a gem. If they remove that, and add in a new requirement/handicap, they are butchering an already perfect game. It's like adding quicksaves to Dark Souls, it ruins the fucking game's sense of tension.

Guess Crash 2 and 3 were pretty butchered then.

I'm not saying getting 100% isn't hard, but beating the game is pretty easy. What is it with this series that gets people so upset?

The first game was hard. 2 and 3 were easy.

Crash 2 and 3 had the same "gem loss on death" mechanic, except for the 100% crate gem.

see

It's not about getting to the end of a level. You had to not die, and get through the bonus Cortex level without dying as well. This was not an easy task, and anyone who says it is is a faggot. I personally get upset because if every underage callofpress f player played this game, the vidya industry would be fixed overnight. Little kids that grew up on callofpress d don't know what a real video game is, like Castlevania or MGS.

I found some stuff in 2 to be pretty tough, like that red gem in Snow Go or whatever that level was called.

Telling it like it is.

I don't think they did. I know in Crash 2, you kept the gems when you died. Not sure about Crash 3, though.

Either way, we will see. Personally, I don't know why you chose THIS game as the bastion of difficulty when the damn thing has a casual mechanism built right into the damn thing. On top of the fact that you are taking a single video from a game that was just announced as if they are playing the final product. For all we know the dynamic difficulty might actually be manually turned off and on. Quit acting like some oldfag faggot when you are acting like you just found out about the series a few years ago.

You have learned nothing

Either a naive child or retarded.

It doesn't seem casualized. The levels are exactly the same. The only thing is that you can get gems in Crash 1 even if you die in a level, and you can retry the Bonus Rounds. Both things that you can do in Crash 2 and 3 anyway. Clearly the only reason you couldn't die and get a Gem in Crash 1 is because the game didn't save which crates you broke when you got a checkpoint, and the Bonus Rounds weren't actually necessary in Crash 1, except for the two Cortex ones because they had keys. You could skip the Tawna and N. Brio Bonus rounds entirely and still get 100%. Now they are necessary, which actually adds a challenge that wasn't there before.

Personally I still would have made it so you couldn't die and get a Gem in Crash 1, but I understand the decision in both this game and the original, and it doesn't make me upset.

They also have added Relics to Crash 1 and 2, which will probably add significant difficulty, at least if you want to get Platinums. Now the real question is if the Platinum Relics in Warped will be as hard as in the original.

But you don't know any of this. Because you just think it "looks easier" even though it's the exact same level layouts. You're just retarded.

Oh, so you're literally just acting like an expert on games you haven't played. Good job, idiot.

Then that guy is a faggot too, because it's literally the same layouts as the original game. This is what you get for listening to "reviewers" and e-celebs.

If you lost in a Bonus Round you couldn't retry, but it didn't matter because you didn't have to complete them for 100%. The Tawna ones were piss easy because they were for saving, because they were the only way to save outside of getting a gem or key (so if you were going for 100% you wouldn't bother to retry if you happened to lose anyway, you'd just get the gem), and the N. Brio ones were hard but literally just for Free Lives, and not necessary at all.

Crash 1 was hard as fuck though. 2 and 3 were very easy though.

No they didn't. You're talking straight out of your ass. Doing a time trial in Crash 3 makes the checkpoints in a level disappear, but you're doing a speedrun anyway and are expected to restart the level a ton of times (Restart Trial is added to the Pause Menu and you don't lose lives when you die).

What a god damn faggot.

Why is everyone going apeshit about this? What's the deal? I would udnerstand people getting angry over this if it wasn't for the sequels doing exactly THAT.

If you complain about that change, you should also complain about it in Crash 2 and 3. And no one did when they released 2 and 3 back then.

And?
The original ran on even less and it's not a twitch shooter or anything else that requires 60 fps.
Keep trying underaged meme spouting faggot.

I genuinely can't see them keeping those levels the way they are in the games.

She's pretty useful up until Twinsanity, at that point they had reduced her role to "female" from "smart hacker and Tawna replacement".

And I never figured out the whole workings of either, I guess neither did the devs so it all just works out.

I just told you m8, it's Falling Down. IRL Dilbert has anger management issues, his car breaks down on the hottest day of the year and every five seconds a minority or a random faggot tries to make his life even more unbearable. All the way he somehow gets in possession of increasingly stronger weapons while just trying to get back to his divorced wife's daughter in the end he's killed by a cop who knows how to deal with his own anger. It's pretty cathartic and well shot, definitely my favorite parts are the degenerate stormfront type who hams every line up and the spics who can't shoot for shit.

They put a lot of work into the environments and textures, but not only is the game much less smooth to look at, Crash himself is only bearable when it's turned around. Which I guess it's fine but he just doesn't look right, Twinsanity got the perfect 3D-fication of Crash on next gen platforms. It feels as if they just took his model from the PS1 era and added meat and fur to it, looks like a fucking chinese plushie.

On hardware that was cutting edge in the fucking late nineties. There's no excuse for not optimizing games, the issue isn't "muh frames", it's about the fact that remaster or not these games are all glitter and no polish. Remember that Tetris game on the PS4 that slowed down to a halt under normal play?

Underrated post

Why do you care anyway? it's going to be shit

Optimization? Oh don't be silly, goy, they're clearly locking it at 30 FPS to be closer to the originals!
I can assure you the PS4 is capable of running the game at 60 FPS and the PS4 pro at 60.5 FPS.

holy shit you're lucky being a faggot isn't illegal anymore

Debate me and prove me wrong retards.
Pro tip, you can't!

The original devs tried their hardest to make the games fit, run as best as they could and as stable as they could on the PS1, so there is no reason whatsoever why these new devs wouldn't do the same on way better hardware, with way more money, 20 fucking years later.
Go choke on a dick, faggot.

There can never be a 60 fps Crash bandicoot game as the original was designed around 24 the same way twin snakes blows dicks as it took the gameplay of mgs2 and put it inside a game it was not meant to be.
I win,

But these are not the original games, these are remasters, and they made it very clear that they're gonna make changes, so there is no reason whatsoever that they wouldn't accommodate the game design to better and smoother performance.

Remasters of original games.

Remasters nonetheless, not the actual original games.
If they just release the original games but gave them higher FPS, which according to you were built around their original FPS limit, then I'd see how that would be an hindrance.

Good to see you're finally seeing how i see it.

Me either considering
Level geometry doesn't render in those levels which is how they made it so fucking dark.

I'm not actually agreeing with you, I still think the remaster should have 60 FPS because it isn't the original games and so can accommodate for such a change in performance.

It can't.

It can and I already explained why, stop being a nigger.

Guarantee on demand level geometry unloading will be gone in ps4 and even in the "dark" you will faintly see the night levels.

Except that the sequels had special coloured gem platforms that you had to not die in order to reach. The first game didn't have that. They've eliminated 50% of the original challenge for the sake of making the game easier for casuals

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
What's the matter with angry birds?
youtube.com/watch?v=YpAu46UeEGw

COMPLETELY ERECT

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to lick your paws
Sounds cool. Do you have a pic?

It does indeed suck.

London sucks too, at least if you have to spend time there beyond a day trip. Can't drive there, can't park, stairs and uneven slopes everywhere. Hell on feet, shoes, and legs.

And there's crowds everywhere, with some not knowing to get the fuck out people trying to get somewhere.
I'm so glad I live outside of London and can drive to places easily.

Would you kindly allow us to see the video?

Why is this even being asked?

Yep. He unjusted himself pretty good

What is with all these unrelated (1)s? What autist did h8chan trigger this time?

Just an old time Crash fan that doesn't own a PS4.

I don't want to have to buy one just to play one game.

I honestly think it's a pretty good remake. At least for what we've seen so far.

I think it will be multi-console but no PC release.

Bui

Hey faggot, that's not mutato muzika
it's not the same music
it's done the same in structural composition, but the sound is not Mark Mothersbaugh, faggot
it's like trying to say spyro is still spyro without music done by the guy from the Police

Too much to ask for them to just get the original samples or call the fucker up to do it again but they can get Clancey Brown apparently what

It has been triggered for like a month now

whoops looks like no fucking clancey brown cortex after all

well it's a bust now

Richfags aren't any better about training their pets.

Many average, middle class families don't have the money set aside for their pets either. It's not really unique to poor people. I've even seen people who can easily afford it who just choose not to take their pets to the vet because they see it as a waste of money.

Either Mad Max or Interstellar.
Probably Mad Max.

I'm sorry user, I've been trying to find this person for you. I know they are on tumblr. Some of their other art got posted before and sauce was giving.. but lets just say, after everyone realized the guy in the drawing was a corpse and all the other fucked up art that was found, I not really sure anyone cared to save the source.

that's just heavy electric guitar edited in post to be a lower frequency.

There is no bass in …and justice for all

Bump

It's saying that you're buying a movie instead of a game.

Newsted would be proud

I'd say that's my only problem with it so far. I don't know why they couldn't get Mark Mothersbaugh or Clancy Brown to come back. Was it because of money?

Yes, it'll be on PS4, PS4Pro and PS5 in 4 years as a resmastered remaster.

You chucklefuck, Sony own the rights to the first 3 games. There's zero chance this is going on anything but a Sony system.

You should be bemoaning that they didn't pick up Josh Mancell. I'm pretty sure he'd love to work on it, as HE WAS THE GUY WHO ACTUALLY COMPOSED THE OST.

Hell fuck, they could have just used the uncompressed tracks, that's what people would be happiest with.

soundcloud.com/joshmancell

^ Check it out, this is fucking great.

its shit

not like you get to play the game like you want before anyone else

you probably need to grind a small part of a single level to find bugs

Is this a bot?

Let It Die
Gravity Rush 2
The Last Guardian

There is nothing wrong with the game, only with the people who think they are special snowflakes

Crash 3 coco levels has new dialog like "girl power", "girls rule", "crash could never pull this off".

Dude, she looks like a tan Liru.

Final fantasy X
Rpg
Games are fine working at square enix jp right now people don't understand all the time and money into a title.
Emo chicks

Ba dum tssh.

This hothead/that hothead.