HitMan

I'm starting to think you all have dumb opinions.

You're not supposed to actually play old game, silly, you're supposed to pretend you did and to behave all elitist.

This, no one here actually plays the old ones. The new one has better graphics anyway

When will this meme finally die?

No, Blood Money is.

holy shit

Hitman was made when the cancer was setting in, it isn't even "old". What the fuck are you on about?

criminally unchecked dubs

Hitman 2016 is a 10/10
all episodes are out now

I couldn't finish 2 and contracts for similar reasons but if you start talking shit about Blood Money we're going to have a problem.

Did I miss something?

I only really enjoyed Blood Money. I could not get into SA.

Everyone said Blood Money was shit compared to Contracts and 2.
I don't understand the attachment certain autists have to Blood Money.
Even Hitman 2016 blows it away.
Your opinion isn't genuine, and your image just makes you look even more like a shitter.
Blood Money sucks.

As a sidenote, what's your least favorite level in pre BM games? Mine's the Russian snow level, I cringe when I remember that boring, long as fuck tunnel you had to trudge through.

How casual can you be?
Also

Do you think anyone will fall for this bait?

the degenerate bondage party in Contracts where you have to kill that really fat fuck

That's another one that burned into my memory for being shit, for some reason getting decent disguises there was cancerous as hell.

Yes, because you think I'm shitting on the game over a lack of handholding, which is kind of the complete opposite of what I said. Meaning that what you missed was probably the entire post.

But it's just so fun to kill all of the gimps and whores.
Am I the only one who enjoys killing civs in HM games?

Okay sorry, but the pic still stands though.

Hitman 2 can be pretty fun.

Sure thing, man.

You didn't look at the pic. This entire thread was made to shit on Holla Forums for liking SA. So the point still stands, you're an attention whore.

What the fuck? Are you retarded?

I chuckled like an idiot every time, 8/10 greentext OP, this takes me way back.

This blogpost is retarded. Silent Assassin 2 is the best Hitman game, because it has the most locations, and best gameplay. Blood Money was amazing at the time, but it's easy as fuck because they casualized the fuck out of it. If I had to pick one Hitman game that I like the best, I'd say Contracts.

No, but you don't need to make a thread about how everyone here is stupid. Obvious bait to me really.

I was never a fan of Hitman 2, Contracts and Blood Money is where is at.

I'd recommend Hitman 2016 because it's overall the best one but the always online aspect sucks so wait until it enables you to play offline or a crack.

Blood Money is easy as fuck, though. There was no challenge, just cool hits and unique locations. The fact that you can knock guards out with guns, the knock-out is permanent, and you can throw coins made it too easy. Even disguises were casualized, compared to Contracts.

I don't see the problem OP

A couple weeks ago I started to replay Blood Money. consider this is the only Hitman I've played so far And the first time I played it I spent like 4-5 hours on a single level trying to figure it out. I come back to replay it and beat it within a matter of like 15-20mins. guess I just need to git gud

Oh no, it's retarded

Oh no rebuttal I win.

Green texts are used to make posts concise, retard

Is that real? Is DC safe?

All the shit you mentioned is exactly why Silent Assassin is great. You're just trying to play it too fast - perhaps used to games like doom?

See, if you did the mission properly (stealthily), they would tell you which one to shoot. But Hitman allows you to play the way you want, so if you want to shoot everyone, you can do so.

DC has redeemed themselves a fair bit these past few months. Marvel however, is continuing to dig their own graves.
Please come to Holla Forums, there's so few people there. We need more.

I bought the Eidos bundle on Steam.
Having never played them, I decided to play all the Hitman games in a row.
First was slow as fuck, even for a stealth game, and made me really annoyed at levels where I'd have the perfect strategy and have to sit and wait for a fair while an NPC does a set loop.
2 was much better, as it was more open, but boy, did those level designs and enemy AIs kill me. The 2 Japanese levels in the snow, the giant fortress and the stupid tunnel, were boring AND easy. They existed purely to piss me off.
The AI was either stupidly good or bad. Sometimes they'd let me walk past them holding a gun, sometimes they'd shoot at me from 50m with a disguise and back turned to them.
Didn't play Contracts as it kept crashing, should I bother going back?
Blood Money was started a few nights ago, and I had fun.
Should I play Absolution, and I might pirate HitMan if Denuvo is cracked/bypassed and everything is released for it.

Congrats on the dubs, Mr President

Bateman for Security of State.

You gents are ones to talk, with those splendid numbers of yours.

I just noticed I typed security of state instead of secretary.
Ah shit.

yeas, contracts is better than both 1 and 2, but lacks the gotcha moment at the embassy i think it was (that btw you can see the cardboard cutout from a window outside so you can prevent the ambush).

Silent assassin is way too fucking slow.

Fucking kek. If blood money wasn't brain dead easy then nobody would fall for the SA being a good game meme.

My ass never clenched so hard.

This you silly boys.

It was true before Blood Money came out.

Blood Money > HITMAN(tm) > Silent Assassin > Contracts > Codename 47

I still haven't gotten to Contracts(currently on Temple City Ambush so I guess I'm close), what's so bad about it?
In other words would I like it if I somehow liked Codename 47
And since you didn't mention Absolution, is it really that bad?

Absolution is the worst game I have ever played. It's a fucking terrible piece of shit that breaks one long level into 2/3 small parts.
Contracts is amazing, butsome of it, maybe 33 percent, is a rehash of Codename 47 levels, i.e Traditions of The Trade.

I really liked Traditions of the Trade.
And The Lee Hong assassination
And plutonium runs loose(but not Gunrunner's paradise, fuck that level.

I liked Contracts better than SA. Missions were a lot more varied and the "run=get shot" shit from SA was infuriating.

Some of Codename 47's levels are pure shit. They didn't know what tone they wanted for the game, and it shows. It was good, but I wouldn't recommend playing it. My favorite level in any Hitman game is "The Bjarkhov Bomb" in Contracts. It's excellent. For me it's:

Contracts > Silent Assassin 2 > Blood Money > Codename:47 > cutting my own cock off > feeding myself feet first into a woodchipper > Absolution

user I've already finished CA47. I started the series from the start. And I can agree, some levels(specially the first three levels) just feel completely out of place and some are just pure fuck like Meet Your Brother.

You never needed to run. If you took your time, there was never a moment where you had to run, unless you were trying to get into a costume before a guard came or something.

Which one are you playing through next?

I dunno, I see the appeal but it doesnt suit my playstyle I guess. I'm used to MGS and Splinter Cell. Stealth play of course. none of that run and gun shit, I got big boss ranks

Torrent Silent Assassin 2, and play the mission "Terminal Hospitality." Hitman was meant to be played on PC, and controls like shit on a console, plus you can use the skip-level cheat. This level is one of the better ones, and I think you'll like it. Hitman isn't stealth, so much as it is planning and waiting.

good gameplay is not slow as shit.

You get the silent ballers for getting SA once, and then there's literally no unlock that can even compete, so there's no point to get SA except autism. And even then you can just use the silent pistol you get by the 2nd or 3rd level.

Somehow means it has to be paced at a crawl.

Currently on SA. I didn't feel it with the first level whose name I can't spell but the St Petersburg assassination really got my dick rock hard. Firing that sniper and then casually walking back to the train while the rest of the soldiers are searching the premises and that amazing music playing, it really got me in the mood.

Some of the really good missions are "Terminal Hospitality", "The Jacuzzi Job", and "Tracking Hayamoto."

nah I'm good. I like creatively killing people when it ISNT pre-planned like that

What do you want from a stealth/strategy-lite game? It's abut setting up kills, fiberwire only, or else you're a faggot.

Do you not play games to unlock and try everything? I wanted to fil lthat entire shed with everything I could, and I did, 100%.

They're just not for you, user. It's the adrenaline of killing someone and walking right out the front door. Or, garroting them with the suit only. If you can't make your own fun, it's not your type of game.

There's your problem. Only casuals use weapons or other even shit to take out the target. The whole point of 47 is that he is the best assassin in the world, so act like it.

I know what I'm about son. It's even worse than Chaos Theory's choking distance.

I have never had that happen in SA 2. You hold down the left mouse button, get close, and than release it to fiberwire. I've done it 100 times, and never had a problem.

git
gud

I'm just sick of slow paced stealth games and it's my favorite genre. Thief is the only game I can think of where you can both plan stuff out, but then execute your plan as fast as you can, and in some cases are required to do it fast (like you need to position yourself in a certain spot before something like a guard walks in the room, or before a camera faces you while your back is against a wall with nothing to hide behind). I guess to a lesser extent, tf2's spy class use to make you have to think on your feet to, until valve decided to fuck everything up.

I literally have only been using the bottle of knockout shit. Weapons make it way too easy, but no weapons make it way too tedious.

and it's better than ever

Mark of The Ninja has plenty of that if you restrict yourself a bit (aka darts only).
Technically MGS2 too but MGS2 has ">stealth" issues like vid related.

Nice shilling, buds
Hitman ended back in 2006

I'm going to be playing through the Hitman games soon as part of my big stealth season. I do worry that I won't like it. I liked BM despite being shit at it and I remember the fucking White House mission sucking.

you should try 2016 then

No money, plus it is always online (ignore the patch you have to be connected to get the rewards anyway) and Denuov'd.

So the other games aren't as shit as Absolution? Because I got that one for free and was blown away by how much it sucked ass. I thought Hitman was just cancer now. But if the new one is better (like the original was) I'd play that.

But it's denuvo always-online BS so it'll never get my money. I'll play the older ones till the end of time before I touch another denuvo infested game.

There's your fucking problem. Find a solution when you fuck up so you get better instead of restarting like a baby.

tl;dr

probably when you do. time to go test out your theory.

yo that's a lot of green lines of text my friend

This is the funniest OP I had the pleasure to read in a while. Good enough for me to steal and make a jewtube video off of, thanks faggot :D

nah

I bet you use steam though you faggot

I have to use the bathroom

you are so principled my god you deserve a dozen virgins for this principled signaling you are doing, it's so amazing.

My dude I was a fucking pussy ass kid who had no knowledge of videogames whatsoever due to being a poorfag when I played Silent Assassin, and even I was able to SA these missions.
Hospital is my favorite one, although the clone in the end is kinda bullshit.

wow another principled GOD gosh you are so amazing hail you, praise to you denuvo will not survive thanks to you savingt he world

Maybe you should try playing without cheats next time

I'm also calling bullshit on this. Anathema has a shotgun guard in the start who'll fuck you up good.

What are you faggots trying to pull?

Other than some people calling some specific things OP said bullshit and some dumb faggot doing ad hom attacks, there's no one attacking OP's point. I guess OP won and you really are all dumb and spineless. You won't even defend games you praise.

Prove him wrong then. I opened the thread expecting to see some discussion and only found faggotry.

Batman vision needs to be culled, or heavily tempered in all games.

Along with things that block it that you could disable, and those that don't show up at all.

Exactly what I'm talking about. If you're all so right and OP so wrong, why is no one debunking him? Everyone's just diverting the subject like sissy faggots.

batman vision works similiar to map from older games except you can move your camera and character while using it

I didn't say any of those games were bad. I just prefered SA over contracts but it's a close call and is mostly due to nostalgia I think.
If you like the Hitman series there is absolutely no reason for you to hate Contracts.

you can't shoot while using batman vision. also you will die in 2-4 shots and there is no easy difficulty. in bm you can turn easy difficulty equip bullet proof vest and become fucking invincible, webm related

I actually kinda wish you could just go full rampage.
What is the point in unlocking all those weapons ?
You will only ever use a silent pistol and then the stealthy items but never the other weapons.

Fun.

It's as meaningless as fucking cookie clicker.
It's not fun since you can't use them.
I'd rather not have them but rather have parts to customize my silverballer.

you can use them if you git gud

It's clearly not a viable option, stop trying.

Here's the skinny on his argument: OP is a fucking retard who played like a retard. SA 2 is the best Hitman game, end of story. Best missions, most missions in any Hitman game, best gameplay, low cut-scene amount, cool weapons, improved on every aspect of Codename:47, makes you feel like a tactical assassin, etc.

It's not that the game isn't fun, it's just that you can't use those rifles unless it's a self imposed challenge.

Only thing I don't like about SA is that there are too many levels in a single city/area. Especially Russia, I grew very tired of it and seeing as it's the first levels in the game I can see why people prefer BM, first level being a colorful tropic paradise. Much more variety in that one, what missions were in the Russian parts of SA? Kill the guy in the army building, kill the guys at the meet, go to the party, rescue the ginger guy, what else?

you can use them all you want. if you want to pretend like people being suspicious to you is some sort of severe limiter you'd hate trying to do the suit only challenge for the levels

I've completed all the levels on SA/SO.
I just don't see the use of all those rifles and would've prefered the Blood Money system with 4 guns and their parts.
Is it so hard to understand ?

i don't see the use of 4 guns and all their parts when all i used was a silenced silverballer

Well that's my point : why do you make me grind for all those useless rifles that all function the same instead of letting me unlock what I care about : poison bombs etc.

Hitman is an RPG now

Nice meme.

It's not about principle. It's about voting with my wallet. I never want to see more games with denuvo shit or strict DRM overall. Tekken 7 for example looks like it might get the denuvo aids. If it doea I'd really be in no position to complain if I was buying things like nuHitman.

3:09

h e h

because you're criticizing a renown PC game. They don't know why they like it, just that they are supposed to like it.

Try criticizing stalker, planescape torment, or mount & blade and you'll get the same shit. Just a bunch of retards with rhetoric, non-answers and non-arguments.

WOW WAY TO FUCKING SPILL THE SECRET YOU NIGGER.

BLOCKED AND REPORTED.

hitman 2 was okay but it hasn't aged too well. still have to say that blood money is the best game in the series

I swear this is a forced meme

Here we go:
Silent Assassin has/is:

Also I checked it again. 47 can take three shotgun shells on normal, and one on Professional. I'm calling bullshit that OP could run and gun as easy as he could. Not to mention I distinctly remember snipers one/two shotting you in At The Gates

Where did my life go?

That's pretty fucking awful, didn't realise it was that bad seeing as the first thing I did was go into the options menu and turn 97% of the hud options off.