What is the film equivalent of this album?

What is the film equivalent of this album?

Eraserhead

Beyond the Black Rainbow

Wizard of Oz

the last jedi

You mean pretentious overrated garbage glorified by clueless boomers?
I don't know, pic related maybe

you have to go back soyim

come on man, it's boring as fuck

It's total shit.

The death scene of James Caan is campy as fuck. Sure he can get hit with hundreds of bullets and then get out of his car and walk into continuing gunfire because he's so badass. Also he's a Jew with wholly red hair, and looks completly out of place among all the short greasy straight-black-haired wops. Brando seemed to be phoning in the whole movie. Compared to other mob films, both before and after, The Godfather is some shitty Guidosploitation shitfest of disjointed Mary Sue scenes.

This. They’re even synced.

Fucking plebs

Star Wars

Something that a lot of people enjoy, alot of people say is overrated and you will join in with the people who say it's overrated but in reality you really like it because it gives you a warm and calm feeling.

Whats her name Holla Forums?

I once watched a clogged drain hold water for a period of time. I took some acid and waited for a while, then suddenly, someone made it unclog and I had the time of my life. I gained so much knowledge from that drain. It was amazing.

t.boomer

did it spin around? That's fucking trippy man. I bet you learned so much as it drained.

Pulp Fiction

no, it, like, spun around, then I saw a spirit and then it went away. It was weird.

Something really good? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban?

Get out while you can

That scene in 2001.