Why have the Jews called off their ISIS animals?

As if we needed anymore proof the attacks on Europe have been coordinated by Israel and the al-Sauds (their cousins in kikery), as soon as the Saudis had a leadership change and Netanyahu looking like he will be indicted for bribery, suddenly all the terrorism has been turned off just like a light switch.

Last big attempt was the August bombing at Parson's Green in London. Nothing in France, a few knifings in Belgium but nothing major. What is the Jews game plan? Will we see it pick up during Ramadan in May as per usual, or have the Jews called off their dogs permanently now that they feel like they've won?

Attached: bus-girl-5.jpg (254x198, 8.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/1.5410231
archive.is/rl01M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, bus girl had a nice ass for a 40 year old with a kid, but she needed to have a fucking surgeon shave down that chin. Think about how much noise the Jews made out the one kurdish piece of human waste whose father was going to the EU for free dental work. Then think about how many pictures you've seen of this girl or the dead girl girl in sweden with her leg opened up or the dead girl in Nice in the body bog with the doll next to her..

Attached: bus-girl.jpg (598x362 70.9 KB, 169.26K)

Attached: sweden-victims.jpg (300x168 3.86 KB, 9.29K)

Parsons Green and 3/22 from which your photos come from are both simulated events presented to the public as real unfortunately.
The only solution is to remove all synagogues and mosques. Jews to Israel, Muslims back to whichever muslim land they came from. Anything else is just listening to their lies and taking foolish actions because of those lies.

better picture of Ebba.

Attached: ebba-1.png (1041x613, 347.92K)

Israel has no right to exist.

Maybe the jews have their budgets being burnt up by the 1000's of aut-kike ecelebs eating into it.

Who nose…

I don't know if you're trolling or an alex jones fucking schizo. You genuinely think the girl disappeared from her school, was given new papers and a new life, and they faked her organ ripped open? In fucking sweden? Get back on your meds dumb fuck.

I believe the Jews pulled something strange with the las vegas shooting, probably involving the saudis. Maybe the Miami shooting. But for fuck's sake, read a book on "The Siege of Malta." The animals have been suicidal thinking they have paradise waiting for them just on the other side for 1600 years. BinLaden reawakened what was already there.

Liten to Dr. Pierce "Bosch Bin Laden."

I feel like they're trying to ramp up for a war against Russia, what with the gassed spy, Cambridge analitical Which has lins to Israel and alll

(if you haven't yet, it should be a requirement to listen to all of Dr. Pierce's 300+ baodcasts in order to post here. As far back as 1994, Dr. Pierce specifically said "anyone who works in a building anything like the size of the WTC might consider wearing hard hats to work." He also commented on how the new generation of Arabs (starting in the 90s) were finding in fashionable to ditch their parents' hedonism favor of arab nationalism and fighting the Jews.

Dr. Pierce was a visionary to such an extent he could almost be considered a prophet. Literally EVERY prediction he made in his broadcasts has come true.

Jews in Israel are the reason for all of the shit in the middle east
If we can't gas them then Hitler's Madagascar plan is the next best thing

Because it started to do more harm to their cause than good. Same as the silence of BLM.
The rise of anti-EU parties and no president in the US that could mitigate them. The latter being more important that it seems.
The point of these attacks were the same as in the US with chimpouts.
1. Enlargement of EU government power and size, abolishment of nation states
2. Federalization of EU police and the army
3. General chaos. Ordo ab chaos etc.
4. Destruction of right wing parties ideologically and physically.

Attached: do i look like i kow what ….jpg (450x450, 14.9K)

I can see you posted William Luther pierce, in a post where you insist there are no such things as mossad false flags.

Osama Bin Laden was a CIA agent, he didn't blow up the twin towers, Al Qaeda [translated from Arabic means - The Database] were mossad operatives on the payroll of the American government to drag the Soviet Union into an unwinnable war to bankrupt them, the same NeoCon jews who run America, then used them as a bogeyman to bankrupt America and bring about the final stages of the JWO after the jewish false flag of 9/11.

How come every 'hardcore' pol/ak these days is a virulent devotee to the blue gefilte flavoured pill?

Most Muslims are fighting for the Jews though

Whilst I agree the balfour declaration was as illegitimate as every other piece of legislation these impostors have been involved in, I don't see any other humane solution. If they were all in Israel and chose to engage anyone else in war, rather than this war by deception and infiltration they do, then fair enough. They need to be offered a path to admission of guilt first. They have a lot of reparations to repay etc.

Neither Parsons Green or 3/22 were anything to do with Sweden. Perhaps it is you that needs medication, or geography lessons. Either way you owe me an apology.

trsodomites are not Holla Forumsacs mate

This is an interesting point. If the radical elements among the Chechens want to make a statement, we might see some major shit go down, although I sure as hell wouldn't want to end up in a Russian prison or stoped to death if the people got ahold of me.

They'll find out pretty quickly that for the most part, Russians haven't been cucked like Westerners and will kill them with barehands.

Which is why the jewish aut-right is devoted to trolling/triggering leftists and muslims only using jewish talking points and never doing anything that could ever threaten jewish power only reinforce it.

wew

Oh I know all of that
They say "Oh we need to protect Israel so we can sent the Jews there goy"
Ignoring the madagascar plan

not even worth talking to you. Dr. Pierce was the only person for the past 200 years ZOG was so afraid of, they wouldn't even dare arrest him for fear of what his followers would do in response. Also, as far as "Bin Laden Not Existing," so you're claiming Dr. Scheuer was full of shit too, who worked against him for 10+ years? Get the fuck out of here asshole.

You're talking to people who know a lot fucking more than you do, and you have no idea how fucking stupid you look to people who have spent most of their career studying this.

Ok I'm hoping at the very least you can admit 9/11 was an obvious as fuck inside job to justify wars for Israel

the sunnis are fighting for the kikes, including ISIS and the Saudis. Hezbollah are the only ones ever the beat the kikes (despite being drastically outnumbered and outgunned).

Every word you've written to me, suggests you didn't understand a single word I wrote.
I never bad mouthed Dr Pierce, just found it amusing you cited him as justification for you posting a blue-pilled normie response factoring the jewish media's narrative as being in any way true.

Can you find me the passage where I suggested a single word of this utter unrelated gibberish?

I understand you have clipnotes to C&P in response, but sometimes it's worth reading them first before posting them.

I'm evidently talking to someone who is seriously retarded, a liar or just another CIA-DisInfo kike

Most muslims are against jews, the only muslims who aren't are the suspect crypto's who appear to be willing to fight for isreali interests like the aut-right neocon 'patriots' claim to be American

the combination of "urban Moving and Storage," the kike leaving the US for Israel the next day, the "Dancing Israelis," it was pretty clearly Mossad working the Saudis. Wonder if that Fox video that show the Jew involvement in 9/11 was taken down from jewtube:

PLEASE SAVE THIS VIDEO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY, THE JEWS ALREADY HAD THE ORIGINAL ONE TAKEN DOWN:

Doesn't know where Parsons Green and 3/22 took place, doesn't know who Crisis Solutions are…
The irony of you casting aspersions on anyones sanity or knowledge….
You're either really dim or glow bright as the morning star, can't decide which yet.

only muslims who openly fight the Jews are the shia-hezbollah with arms from Iran. The sunnis are too fucking fat, decadent, and lazy. I can't wait until they run out of oil. If predictions are correct, by 2020 US willl be the world's biggest oil exporter. If the US no longer needs arab oil, if we have a president who isn't bought and paid for by jews we can sit back, laugh, and tell them to drink it and sell both sides arms.

Now you contradict yourself and finally sort of admit 9/11 was a jewish outside/inside job, but throw the saudis in to keep on your schizophrenic same jewish narrative befitting the aut-right.

At least we can agree on one thing.
Osama Bin Laden didn't do 9/11

Now for the other jewish false flags you've posted on here pretending they weren't state sanctioned mossad false flags…

baron's green took place in london retard. By an 18 year old Iraqi "Rapefugee" who tried to make Mother Of Satan but his secondary detonator failed.

The Brussels attack seemed perfectly reasonable and predictable to me, as moenbeek has been a hive for these vermin for fucking years. Do you honestly believe every fucking muslim is a good boy who dindu nuffin. Fucker from Parson's green was trained in Iraq. The ones in Brussels were trained by ISIS.

Wild guess- you think the earth is fucking flat too, correct?

It fucking been proved asshole. Read the deleted "19 pages" listing that the half nigger "prince" bandar was wiring the hijackers money. He doesn't even hide it when (at least he didn't before he was thrown in jail). Read the book "Inside the Kingdom" and you can read bandar openly praising bin laden for being "The most daring terrorist in history."

My guess is that a big part of the reason the new crown prince is torturing all of this eprinces and taking their shekels is 1. to enrich himself and make up deficits 2. he knows Trump won't put up with any more bullshit and if they attacked again, would openly call out the saudis on twaater.

You're not nearly as clever or informed as you seem to think.

You're basically posting ineffectually and fake aggressively about clear jewish false flags, and talking about them the exact same way the jewish media BBC/CNN/Fox jews etc reported on them.
None of these cases made any sense and none of them have any evidence of the claims the jewish media makes.

They were either patsies or trained by mossad in every case

weren't they moab'd?

Attached: french terrorist attacks mus.jpg (900x450 206.07 KB, 76.48K)

Indeed, it was me correcting your earlier lie that Osama Bin Laden did 9/11.
That was you saying that not me…
Then you cite the 19 redacted pages of a jewish neocon written paper, all steering the idea of it being the Saudis and not isreal

Again you slime
Evidently in every interaction I've had here with you ITT, regardless of my merits or demerits, I'm clearly more informed than you are on pretty much everything so far

The irony of course is that, in the course of his speech, Bandar of mulato says something like "it should come as sno surprise that the most daring terrorist in history would be a saudi. We are a daring people, innovators…" You can ge the book and read the entire speech (you won't of course, you know everything). The irony is that bin laden's father was a Yemeni and his mother a Syrian.

Furthermore, NO ONE has named the ZOG as openly as Dr. Scheuer. No one. He could have made a fortune being a good goy and had a show on faux jews and the rest, if he just shut his mouth about the jews and the saudis. He refused, which is why even RT won't have him on anymore. To hear him, you have to listen on Thursdays for 15 mins to the John Fredrick's Radio Show. MSM won't touch him, ego since he's calling on Americans to suck up on weapons and ammo for a potential civil war with ZOG.

Read his blog (non-intervention.com) or watch him before congress and then tell me is not a completely truthful enemy of zOG, which sis why Ron Paul likes Scheuer so much:

coordinated by Israel
''
and Netanyahu looking like he will be indicted for bribery
''
What is the Jews game plan?
''
have the Jews called off their dogs permanently now that they feel like they've won?

control the world
be afraid of indictment

OK, let's hear your policy on who did 9/11. If the neo-cohens had nothing to hide re: the saudis when the wrote the report, IT NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN CLASSIFIED dumb fuck. Dr. Scheuer has talked extensively about trying to get more material included in the report.

I'd take Dr. Scheuer's word over your word any day scumbag. What have you done? HE has gone literally before congress and named the ZOG as the biggest enemy the US faced. HE ruined any potential "Career prospect" he had an an analyst or whatever else by naming the Jew.

Why the hell would be pull the saudis out of his ass if he's already naming the Jew? You're a fucking muslim, obvious as fuck. So all muslims as good boy who dindu puffin, correct? The Jew may be the demon behind the corruption of mankind, but the muslim is the golem the Jew is using to inflict damage on Europe.

You haven't studied jews enough. highly recommend the book by the Jew Max Blumenthal "Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel." You seem the think kikes don't have internicine strife and and fight for a bigger slice of the kosher pie. For fuck's sake, it was a kike who killed Rabin.

Because ISISrael is basically finished in Syria and have less funding from their kike masters.
Why?
Probably more due to Russia and Hezb and Iran and Syria pushing their shit in along with the faggot commie kurds, With Trump stepping back and playing lipservice helped mislead the kikes too.

Good try.
baron's green? WTF is that? I didn't Trumps son smoked herb, I don't think his dad will like that. You need another hit of whatever it is you're smoking.
3/22- Drill all week before ran by Crisis Solutions on the very same bridge. No camera footage except from that company. All the cameras were turned off around Westminster where all the people with power congregate; to save money.
Parsons Green - Actors with cling film on the legs and comical bandages from "burns" on the head when the device left no scorch marks or damage on the train wall and didn't even melt or fracture the plastic bucket. And the perp was on a watch list as usual. I'm insinuating he is/was one of their agents and the bomb was nothing more than a theater firework, crow scarer, something completely safe.

(((they))) control the media

You already did hear it, isreal did 9/11.
So you remembering that not all pol/aks here are actually jewish aut-kikeistes changed your tack, now you're claiming I never said that.

Then again you reference Dr Sheuer, who I never once mentioned nor decried who correctly blames isreal and also knew that Osama Bin laden didn't do 9/11.

Every word you've written in response suggests you're new in the office, and confused at what the red-pill actually means

I thought i was the only one who noticed.
Ever since trump became president there has been very little to no Religion of Cuck™ic terror attacks.
Is this a coincidence or have they all been coordinated the whole time?

Time will tell

Except all the mossad false flag attacks that the jewish media claimed ISIS took responsibility while Trump has been in office that is.

Then there's the Deep state jewish false flag school shootings and other weird one's that no evidence shows the jewish media's version relates to any reality like Las vegas etc.

Again I find the CIA operations here amusing in the way they tie themselves in knots to first spread Rebel Media/Alex Jones stylee DisInfo but also try to fit in as being red-pilled based fashy goys also, as they sow the seeds of jewish lies.

The politics of much of the Arab world is a meatspace version of Holla Forums:

paranoid, prone to weaving and believing conspiracies

stunted ability to create (and enjoy) wealth

low levels of trust

super hierarchical: only obey people who directly pay (or intimidate) you

early to violence and low regard for human life

He smells a bit TRS tbh.
Meds.
Flat Earth.
Irrelevance.
Meandering.
Recommending jewish literature, ecelebs, gov stooges.
These tactics were very much the standard when they were still crypto, rather than exposedo.

You're fucking head is up your ass, you are clearly sunni muslims scum. I can respect hezbollah since they fight the Jews and have won, but you fuckers are just pathetic.

Watch a few Dr. Scheur videos or sad some of his books. He's been honest about literally EVERYTHING including Jewish control od the US congress, which has cost him millions of shekels in opportunities to be on TV as "the man who headed the Bin Laden Desk." He gave all that up to tell the truth and name the Jew.

If he cared so little for shekels he was willing to take on AIPAC, why the fuck would ge make up a big story about someone you say had nothing to do with 9/11 (keep in mind, he was receiving daily SIGNET and HUMINT on this man who say "Had nothing to do with 9/11."

You can also read in the book "Growing Up Bin Laden" how he sent his first wife out of Afghanistan through Iran 3 days before the planned attack. I firmly believe the Jews knew 9/11 was coming and was tracking it– the fox video above with all the "Urban Moving and Storage" evidence points to that.

But for fuck's fake, while Scheuer was still on as a consultant at the CIA and getting the voice prints from NSA, he heard Bin Laden talk about doing it and NSA voice prints have 99.99% accuracy. You're theory, you filthy muslims slime just makes no sense.

You and the rest of the Sunnis ( as shown by the Saudi King and the Egyptians keeping the Gazans starving in Gaza by making sure the Rafa Tunnels are sealed) are scum and in league with the Jews. The only Muslims worth of respect, who take to the battlefield and scared the kikes so badly in 2006-07 are Hezbollah, and you'll notice the kikes haven't tried it again with them.

Attached: df4a720c7c8677c165840daef407bff28fe2d736445e2d699af0270d03b82f65.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

oh, the d&c fucking scum are back I see. Everyone is "TRS," just like the month after election when you shitbags first began this bullshit and I had to search to even find out what the fuck a "TRS" was. You're worse than fucking cancer, you ruin fucking everything you touch.

also, e-celebs and gvt stooges? You brainless motherfucker, Dr. Scheuer is the furtherest thing from any of those a person could probably get. Jut going to filter you rather than deal ethic your fucking trash.

Or you know, im just some dude and not a jewish cia agent.

Paranoid faggot

Nailed it!

You're talking to hasbrofag. Notice how he uses circa-2016 TRSodomite lingo in hopes he can successfully paint his enemies as closet aut-kikes?

there are more and more legit fuckign schizos on here who genuinely think the fucking CIA is sitting at Langley monitoring a fucking Korean Noodle Making Site. It's only a matter of time before one of the delusional motherfucks shoots up something and gets the board taken down.

interesting. How would you know what that sounds like????

Again like your partner earlier here, you ascribe a trait I've not displayed in any way.
Where in any post made here have I used any TRS nomenclature/lingo of the jewish aut-right?

Secondly, why are red-pilled non-jews so stand out on Holla Forumss boards to you.
i.e.non-jewish pol/aks tired of all the kikes spreading jewish DisInfo here

So anyone not jewish or promoting NeoCon shitehawks stands out like sore thumbs to you?

Doesn't that suggest the majority of posters here are jews and CIA DisInfo frauds like you?

You want me to post a pic of my uncircumcised cock you schizophrenic moron?

Got a better quality of that last one never seen that before. Goddamn sand niggers and their terroristic minds.

So you're admitting you are a sunni, who are second in this world only to greasy, leering, hook-nosed KIKES in terms of savagery, and yet you expect to find sympathy here for the idea that the Saudis had nothing to do wit 9/11, when it's fucking documented by numerous sources (and NO, not kike sources..in case you didn't know Dr. Scheuer worked directly on Bin Laden for 10+ years and is not a kike).

9/11 was done in collaboration with
israeli kikes watching, though i doubt bin laden even knew there were kikes involved, as he would have refused to work with them. Dr. schemer talks about trying to get Bin Laden to work with the CIA in Afghanistan in the 1980s, and he basically told them to fuck off, he had his own supplies of money, weapons, and all else he needed.

I DO think it's highly possible the Pakis were just keeping him there as a "guest" of sorts and when ZOG eventually either found out or the Pakis decided to give him away as bargaining chip, they gave the CIA all the assistance they wanted as far as rolling blackouts in the months before so they'd get used to them, the act that no paki jets were scraped to chase the helicopters, etc….

But what you're selling just doesn't make fucking sense, predominantly for me because I would trust Dr Scheuer with my life and he gave up millions and millions of dollars as a "TV Analyst, Head of Bin Laden Unit" just to be able to name the Jew.

Odigo Says Workers Were Warned of Attack
Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.

haaretz.com/1.5410231
archive.is/rl01M

"Yuval Dror 26.09.2001 00:00 Updated: 12:43 AM
Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.
Micha Macover, CEO of the company, said the two workers received the messages and immediately after the terror attack informed the company's management, which immediately contacted the Israeli security services, which brought in the FBI.
"I have no idea why the message was sent to these two workers, who don't know the sender. It may just have been someone who was joking and turned out they accidentally got it right. And I don't know if our information was useful in any of the arrests the FBI has made," said Macover. Odigo is a U.S.-based company whose headquarters are in New York, with offices in Herzliya.
As an instant messaging service, Odigo users are not limited to sending messages only to people on their "buddy" list, as is the case with ICQ, the other well-known Israeli instant messaging application.
Odigo usually zealously protects the privacy of its registered users, said Macover, but in this case the company took the initiative to provide the law enforcement services with the originating Internet Presence address of the message, so the FBI could track down the Internet Service Provider, and the actual sender of the original message."

I posted a better one in post right below. I have an even better one somewhere but the Jews cleaned this one up fast, meanwhile the pic of the dead kurd trash was on every fucking new site and magazine for weeks to guilt the west into taking more…

Nah, they do have a right to exist, kikes on the other hand, do not. Israel can be a Palestinian home once the kikes are removed.

Yeah, thanks user, I noticed it after I replied, my bad lul. I'm not surprised tho, God forbid people spread the truth…That is fuckin ridiculous, like anyone cares about a dead kurd in comparison to a little girl. Fuck kikes.

speaking seriously, now that they fucking stole US nuke screws and built an entire false construction over the nuke lab to fool JFK who insisted on seeing it himself (which I think is why the Jews killed him), how would that happen? PLUS, the Germans were fucking dumb enough to give the kikes a second strike capability from Dolphin-class subs they built the kikes for free.

If we nuke the kikes (which would be mu wet dream), how do we stop them from the Sampson Option?

FSB d&c

what a fucking mistake. If the Brits and scumbag Churchill would have just FUCKED OFF AND LEFT THE GERMANS ALONE, the kikes would have been sent to Madagascar and Hitler would have smashed Stalin and Judeo-Bolsheivism in Europe forever. And, as Hitler said tthoughout his life and even in his Last Will, he DID NOT want war with the UK. The UK could have kept its empire, Germany just wanted back the land they lost the in WW 1 and a few hand to go after the Red Scum in the East.

There's no one here who still believes the
churchill was a Geo" bullshit, is there? In reality, he was, as AH called him, a "drunken poltroon" who literally set the entire world on fire to keep his jewish geld and his country estate he was about to have to sell. If you want to know the REAL Churchill, buy David Irivng's books on him or listen to the videos if you can't afford.

In response to my post logically questioning a kike calling anons who don't suck jew dicks "hasbrofag"

Then another in response to my post demonstrating jews are posting DisInfo here

hmmmm….

translation: "I am a sunni bag rfshit who look for little Indigineous European girls under the age of 12 to abuse. On DOTR, outright hanging will be too good for me, and scum who molest 'white children will have their cocks cut off and out into their mouths, the taped shit before they are strong up from the nearest lamp pole."

You fuckers seem to forget that Whites are the most violent people God ever created, and organized violence has been our specialty since
Rome. The only Religion of Cuck™ic "Military power" you have is turkey, a vassal of nato. In your lifetime, you are going to be cowering somewhere as you are dragged to camp

Have been wondering too. Only answer i came up with is that despite the mossad training, they are still worshipers of Religion of Cuck™. They love to rattle sabers but if things don't go their way they are even more defeatist than slavs in that regard.

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y

All this spasticated sperg to me correcting you earlier to you pretending that isreal actually didn't do 9/11
LoL

I've given 3-4 links in this thread, including the banned Faux Jews one on Israel. Other than that scumbag, not sure what else to tell your ass.

because syrians, russians, iraqis and iranians already captured most of the oil rich regions down there that the US wanted to invade, the pretext for which would be ISIS.
without oil theres no point in invading those deserts, and so theres no point in creating falseflags to sway public opinion in support of such invasions

How exactly did you save a thumbnail of a thumbnail?

Game plan is to attack Iran and keep the US involved in the ME forever. This way kikes to need to shed their own blood and funds on a real army.

don't need

This bullshit was a psyop. If the ridiculous crisis actors didn't convince you then the (kike) MP Tobias (((Ellwood))) giving CPR to "stabbed policeman" while 20 cops and paramedics stand with their hands in their pockets and watch him "die" ought to have.
Back to the question why "terrorism" has slumped? My guess is that the kikes are focusing on "sexual harassment in the workplace" right now.
Should be another major attack within the next month though, we are due one.
Holla Forums is not a normalfag board.

Attached: ellwood_fake_cpr.jpg (1671x1112, 419.83K)

The kike's favorite tactic is to trigger the protective instinct of target males in order to shut down their critical thinking.

I think their primary tactic is to hide behind their women, and use them to steal new genes.

Attached: jewmirin'.png (550x728, 45.25K)

The kike has many primary targets, but I was referring to within the context of their fake atrocities. Most of the recent ones have some form of "little girl covered in space blanket with plush toy nearby".

Whatcha sliding moshe? Didn't get enough traction the last couple times you posted this you useless shit?

this
"Girls of the IDF" bullshit is the (((bat signal))) when the kikes find themselves in hot water.

Trump decided to focus on conquering China for Israel first.

This board is such a major clusterfuck of high kikery and alex Jewnes level schizophrenia that it's beyond all salvation. I have a fucking muslim sitting on his ass in canada telling me his tribe of kike cousins did nuffin when it's a matter of record that fucking ISIS apologized to Israel, and telling me "Dr. Scheuer knew bin laden didn't exist. ( the man he wrote 4 books about the man. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this point, but I wish you vermin would return to whatever nest you crawled out from.

Attached: foulest-place-on-earth.jpg (570x806 88.98 KB, 404.36K)

In case you didn't notice, ISIS is nothing more than a ragtag bunch of mercs, local nomads and drugged up and brainwashed hicks at this point because the Russkies fucked them hard, the only real threat they pose would be in Southern Damascus and next to the Golan otherwise all they can do now is old school gorilla warfare, if there's an attack like in your OP it's either a false flag or a cianigger/MI6 operation

And just for the record, the bongs and their comrades from the intelligence community are the ones doing all the dirty work on this iraqi freedom-tier invasion from tanf, not 'the US', honestly whenever they use the term US it's just a way to muddy the waters while giving their operatives cover, only a dumbass would fall for that shit.

It's simple user. The final nail in the coffin's already been struck. They don't need fear to rule you bongs any longer. You're unarmed, cataloged, and face 15 years to life if you post any criticism of the regime. It's over. There never was a fight.

The JewSA is there openly supporting them you retard.

American public life was fake….in 1999..

No wonder he's no-platformed. Can't let the goyim know.

State of the art in 1983.

Attached: trash80.jpg (474x355, 20.79K)

go fucking kill yourself you fucking newfag

Attached: 12804820_1124392654247459_7980225804537306580_n.jpg (540x960, 78.75K)

Yeah sure thing mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker

Attached: elliot fink 2.png (640x400, 8.93K)

Yeah, it was supposed to be via hillary but the silly cunt went and lost, so now they're doing it via theresa may instead
same result in the end because uk will drag us into any conflict they start as usual

your fag degenerate country supports ISIS and you should all be wiped out, you subhuman

Attached: rebelsalaries.png (588x868, 689.96K)

Are you retarded?

hes worse rhan retarded hes a newfag shill

Day after I posted this, the Jews turned one loose in France. Maybe they were just hibernating for the winter? I predict "Ramadan 2018" is going to very interesting between the warm weather and all the savages the Jews let in this year.

they needed a quiet period to make the markets going up and make money; now that they are shorting the markets the attacks are starting again

Digits confirm

They were. The MOAB struck a critical blow in the wake of the "trump is a kike for bombing a syrian airbase." After that (((ISIS))) aka Israeli Secret Intelligence Service had barely anyone left.

that was a retarded PR stunt to keep the dumbass masses from knowing the US supports ISIS and alqaeda. To make it even more pathetic, it was done in afganistan, where the taliban already control over a third of the country.
>After that (((ISIS))) aka Israeli Secret Intelligence Service had barely anyone left.
have you ever even seen a fucking map you retard? at the time of the strike the US was still airlifting ISIS commanders in dierezzor and providing reinforcement routes all the way from raqqa.

reported for being a CIA shill

Attached: 1dbb87fc8fc856db04bf5d70215ecbb626b8c7371a21b608107d0ebb25cdbf4f.jpg (255x252, 14.94K)

reported