Gaben's son

instagram.com/graynewell/

How does Holla Forums feel about Gray "Strike the kikes with a metal pipe" Newell?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (968x621 205.97 KB, 644.29K)

10/10 thank u come again

He's Gabe newell's son, the owner of steam, the future CEO/Owner of a massive part of the pc gaming industry could actually be a secret nazi.

Gabe newells son.
The guy who founded steam's son.

Hmph. I don't know about that. Gabe still has quite a few years to sit on his ass and milk this cash cow and advisory boards can make moves to take majority ownership in events like this. Plus, Gray may not even want to run the company. He looks like he's got his own shit going on.

Sage cause it's bretty irrelevant as of now.

I had no idea he had a son, much less that he wouldn't be some soy faggot.

Steam pretty much takes a 30% (probably less for AAA games) cut of all PC game sales. Nobody would say no to that. He has his company to try out, and it's better to be independent from Valve since being the boss' son is probably a bad way to get experience.

Attached: somefatautist.png (1062x792, 661.2K)

Gray son of Gabe, we know.

The memes are real magic boys.
Just gotta keep planting the seeds.

Attached: the_two_of_us.jpg (750x913, 95.94K)

ur on my radar now Gray, expecting grayt things of you

Attached: afixing_bayonets.jpg (298x523, 60.04K)

kikes on Holla Forums just removed the thread for antisemitic "shitposting"

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

4cuck actually has a thread up on him.
inb4 (((THEY))) write articles about him.

v/thread/410587158

I hate the faggots on Holla Forums who think Holla Forums is anything other than the place Holla Forums goes to talk vidya

Attached: 9mm vs gel.gif (288x288, 1.57M)

Also a reader of Ezra Pound.

Attached: grayben.png (935x449, 314.74K)

seems like a cool guy

So good genetics is hiding behind all those pounds of fat?

Why do you think people who work out are more likely to be right wingers?

Old news, anti Steam faggots are literal kikes from console companies. Kikes fear the big white Scotsmen.

It appears you know who he is (hence your careful phrasing) but don’t want others to see this. Are you a woman?

We need a takeover in Holla Forums and Holla Forums ASAP. /a/ and Holla Forums if you can get em'

Attached: gabenson4.jpg (949x724, 354.94K)

Somebody remind him this isn't the 80's, such getup is associated with queers.

Take it bag from the faggots, then.

Sticking your cock up some smelly, shit encrusted rectum should not be associated with something as beautiful as a rainbow, either.
The holy light of the sun, desecrated by shitdickers.

I don't know if it's still there since it's been years since I left Holla Forums, but there was a theme with literal menorahs in the header space.
Faint, yes, but there.

Literally the path to Valhalla.
Gays stole the visible spectrum of light and I hate them for it.

Attached: 1431408316035 (1).jpg (1000x1374, 523.19K)

i wonder what the wife looks like. there's not a single image on the internet of her. imagine the ass the face's wallet pulls.

Attached: perfectman.jpg (800x600, 48.08K)

there is actually, here.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (953x953, 1.19M)

The kid has slimmed down. Hopefully he will teach his brother. I don't think its coincidence either the kid has viking pride that stuff is always because the parents have pride in some manner of European heritage. Since gabe newell doesn't make public contributions to shit libs and has actual sales, doesn't total ripoff their customers which liberals companies always do Apple,current Disney etc.

Gabe newell white pride ally confirmed.

Attached: gabes sons.jpg (1824x1368, 1010.84K)

Autism confirmed.

Something I've always noticed, how come a lot millenials have such a small frame and tiny hands, almost like they never grew into an adult body. Has their growth been stunted by the toxic and poisonous environment we live in? I'm one and I can attest to it, fucking sucks. Also I think I legitimately have autism, sometimes consider suicide.

Gaben collects knives.
His son is into guns, albeit replicas.
There are worse hobbies.

Oy fucking vey all those humble bundles you bought have been funding right wingers, LOLOLOL. Now I know why you faggots are so salty about this fine young lad.

Attached: C8489F98-944F-4875-A689-01E1F2A141F8.gif (240x224, 2.96M)

Probably lurks Holla Forums as well.

1488 my friend, Gray

really jogs the nogs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (934x598, 616.66K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (934x448, 512.7K)

Attached: .jpg (615x410, 17.71K)

OH SHIT

May he ask his piece of shit, fat fuck father when he make Half fucking Life 3?

because being fit takes effort
effort to work towards a result
without effort and work a result will not be achieved

Fat hides everything, age especially. If he didn't have his health problems, Newell would look a heck of a lot better.

ITS A HISTORICAL SYMBOL YOU TWAT

The Valknut and Pedo-Spiral are completely different aside from the very basic form of a triangle. The Valknut is balanced and interlocked, while the Pedo-Spiral is some kind of satanic shit with an infinite inward locus of energy in the middle. Not comparable whatsoever.

Attached: bypass.jpg (327x381 454 B, 32.63K)

Ive actually always wondered regarding GabeN's political leanings, I always considered him to be liberal, seeing as Alyx Vance in HL2 is mixed.

Half-Life 3 confirmed. I had to

HL3 will be psychological training for RWDS. Used mostly for the more empathetic whites. Teaching them how and why it will be necessary to get rid of both the lice and the nits.

Do you get to kill the (((Freeman)))? I always thought it was funny that Gabe made the protagonist a jew who ends the world as we know it and gives him a half black asian mut as a gf.

Does he mean, Ezra "Democracy is now currently defined in Europe as a country run by Jews" Pound?

Yes Ezra "tortured by the US army for exposing the Jewish brain trust behind Roosevelt" Pound.

Whats with all the airshit pics

Attached: glomwithhitler.jpg (600x450, 56.71K)

High levels of estrogen and supressed Test levels = incomplete puberty and small frames.

They generally reach their height potential but retain girly/childish frames due to the low hormonal levels.

Attached: 1466744461082-0.jpg (247x255, 10.91K)

This, also a case of not enough testosterone when in the womb.

It's always been weird to me how men from our parent's generation and onward have such large hands compared to millenial men.

Lift, carry, move heavy shit and anyone grows into a strong body. GOMAD too… potent anger helps :^)
Grip training of every variety to resolve baby hands, explosive full body shit or heavy ass weights for a tiny frame. That's it. Nothing else causes the issue but a lack of physical work.

I too, can attest to this. I'm fairly skinny, small handed, but I don't look like a soyboy thankfully. Well, not to a T at least. But I always wondered why, cuz my dad is huge. My brother and I tho aren't. We're tall, but not built per say.

Not true. You can't change bone density or skeleton shape from lifting. I do heavy gardening work everyday, and still look like a skeleton from those fake holohoax inmate photos. My diet is high protein and fat, doesn't make a difference. My genetics is cucked from a bad birth, that's life.

Nobody can consume a gallon of milk each day, it's ridiculous. A quarter gallon would be better maybe, and even then fermented milk like kefir, yoghurt would be even better.

Were you born prematurely, C-sectioned? Not breastfed? Did you have lots of antibiotics early in life?

so should we be archiving all of his shit?

I have a feeling that some faggot journalist will end up writing a hit piece on him.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (409x409, 184.69K)

Based on an 8pol thread, a military haircut, and a valknut? That would be baseless, shameless, and low even for the lugenpresse.
of course they will
they'll probably hound him for interviews demanding he say 'oy vey the six gorillion'

My brother would drink about a gallon and a half of milk each and every day when he was a highschool football player.

Of course, he wasn’t some faggot who thinks that gardening is the same as working out, you vagina.

jfc, you have to lift huge to get big. The human body is amazing at adapting to progressive overloads but if you want to put size on you have to get your technique down, control the weight and lift fucking massive. Deadlifts will put a shit tonne of mass on. In fact you only need a handful of lifts to get functional strength and size. Deadlift, squat, flat bench, bent over barbell row, military press. Work up to lifting more every week. Constant yard work and carrying sacks will benefit you but if you want to metamorphose into the type of frame that turns a woman's head and make a man drop his eyes to the ground then GO BIG.

About to ask the same fucking thing.

Nice way to fuck up your shoulders their guy.

Attached: scapular-retraction-in-benching.jpg (520x354, 51.32K)

Just do calisthenics.

t. uses an iBeam and salt bags and a staircase to do all his exercises, turning into a Spartan from it all

My bet is that was poking fun at mark.

That's still a flat bench in that pic and yes I do retract my scapula together with an arched back and tight glutes.

I was specifically referring to this comment
Lifting big doesn't mean you get bloated like a body builder. I've just started my 13yr old son on olympic weightlifting a few months back and already his power has increased exponentially with regards to his frame and bodyweight. Calisthenics have their place in any regime but a Spartan is a Spartan because he was taught to fight tooth and nail from the age of 5 not because of Calisthenics alone.

That's a 666 logo. Typical kike bullshit.

Ain’t fooling me, Chaim.

So are you retarded or did you just google to find the "retract my scapula together with an arched back and tight glutes" line?

No that's actually what my gym looks like lol. I have a flat bench and a squat stand and an area for deadlifts and rackpulls. Poor technique will not get you far in bench press and I'm up to 170kg, which is not too shabby.
Did you think everyone on Holla Forums was full of shit?

Attached: mysetup.jpg (2048x1152, 609.63K)

Speak for yourself I look good with a handkerchief around my neck.

It looks comfy user. But it also looks hot, id probably passout from overheating.

>could be a secret nazi
nothing in the OP leads me to believe that he could be a nazi. pagan LARPer =/= nazi

Nice job user, but never reveal personal information on the internet.

Criminally unchecked dubs

SERIOUSLY WHERE'S MY HL3, PROJECT BLUEBEAM BETTER BE HL3 ARG

Get fucked Jew, tending to the bee boxes, so as to make mead for my brothers is a top priority. But I’m gonna guess you never bucked a bail of hay, a single day in your life you liberal soft handed faggot; sorry redundant all faggots have soft hands. Or how bout a couple thousand pound of compost with shitty tools; cause you fuckwits even ruined my gardening tools. You know why I garden Jew, so when the day comes to toss you to the bog, I’ll know how many moons to wait before using your pasty decomposed ass’s for Yule pete logs. Not even to mention when the ground will be safe enough to sow. Poisonous snake, there is no where left to flee, you have already been tossed from one garden.

There's a song in that.

"Ezra was right"

Ezra lost faith in Great Britain and blamed the war on usury and international capitalism. He moved to Italy in 1924, and throughout the 1930s and 1940s he embraced Benito Mussolini's fascism, expressed support for Adolf Hitler, and wrote for publications owned by the British fascist Sir Oswald Mosley. During World War II, he was paid by the Italian government to make hundreds of radio broadcasts criticizing the United States, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Jews, as a result of which he was arrested in 1945 by American forces in Italy on charges of treason. He spent months in detention in a U.S. military camp in Pisa, including three weeks in a 6-by-6-foot (1.8 by 1.8 m) outdoor steel cage, which he said triggered a mental breakdown: "when the raft broke and the waters went over me". Deemed unfit to stand trial, he was incarcerated in St. Elizabeths psychiatric hospital in Washington, D.C., for over 12 years

this. honestly, i only go there to avoid giving clicks to all those shity game websites with their diversity pets and anti-male (((feminists)))

Reminder that Half Life 2 is redpilled

The (((combine)))

Dr. Breen is the (((you)))