Soyboy debunked even more

Holla Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22698458
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20368372
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surely balding goon hbomberguy is a reliable source on the effects of soy.

He was already a dead-eyed, balding, misshapen creature to begin with. Not to mention that he's a shitty wannabe e-celeb and male feminist.. so nothing has been going right in his life anyways.

Imagine your diet having an effect on your body, what a crazy alt-right conspiracy theory.

o-okay

are you seriously expecting me to watch 20+ minutes of soyboy drivel? what's the outcome?

you'll realize how irrational your right wing views are.

HES STILL TRIGGERED

Why do they use soy supplements to treat women with menopause again?
I'm not going to watch your whole soyboy video OP, could you just webm the part where he covers that?

We've been over this, even if consuming soy doesn't induce estrogen like effects on the human body (it does) the only "males" that drink soy are nu-male faggots.
Whether it's cause or effect soy is for women and laughable parodies of men.

in order to "own" us these bug men are going to become literal soy golems for their kike masters

my diet is 99% soy and I'm manlier than this entire board. do any of you have a wife? do any of you take care of her children? are any of you manly enough to let your wife or girlfriend go out on weekends by herself? are any of you man enough to let her fuck you with a strap-on? yeah, that's what I thought. all of you are the real losers.

F

Can you publish his scientific findings.

The damage is already done. Only option is to commit sudoku before your face twists into permanent soyboy mode.

soy sauce is fine because its fermented, its soylent which is the problem.

So he's just like that guy that did the movie Supersize Me?

That glaze on his mouth and chin look like drool dripping down.

Do not let the numales define your tastes for you. Take ownership of the soy sauce and tell them to fuck off.

Comprete dishonoru.

*stops blade an inch from the belly*
Oh, looking it up it seems that fermented non-GMO soy sauce and soy lecithin won't make you into a shemale. It seems I'm safe.

So I can finally eat rice again? This is fantastic.

He flat out says "Oh I don't want to burden our overwhelmed healthcare system (which I blame on the right wing and not unchecked immigration and welfare) by having my testosterone levels checked out." When that's the whole fucking point of the argument.

Just looking at him you can tell he's low T.

Also, since this is a diet thread, what should I eat to maximise T? What veggies are the best? Any supplements you can recommend? I already take magnesium to increase my energy.

Take Vitamin D supplements and eat foods high in zinc intake.

eat red meat

thick juicy steaks

That's funny because when I take it I get extremely tired and have to take a nap afterward.

also don't masturbate for a week, it'll boost your test, after a few weeks it'll start to drop again so you need to plan your masturbation times.

gay post bro

Damn you John Numbers!

leafy did this too
>>>/oven/

I don't think it's correlated.

Still never heard a rebuttal for why they use soy to treat menopause symptoms.

you can be vegan and 100% avoid soy related products…

Drink stallion milk.

Your metabolic system and internal chemistry are the limiting factor, not really your diet. Just eat healthy (lots of veggies, lean meats, maybe supplement things like Vit D & B12 if you don't get enough) and do some regular, moderate exercize and you'll be fine.

actually i inject it straight into my bum. voted trump btw

What? His life was actually pretty okay before he got SOYED

Why would you want to put cows and chicken out of a job?

The truly cancerous thing about these trashy ecelebs are there are normies who will link to their videos when asked for a source for their argument.

He apparently broke up with quite possibly the one woman on Earth willing to put up with his autism as well as getting his ass handed to him at a E3 competition by some nobody not long before all this. It wouldn't surprise me if some NGO shit was involved as well, trying to subvert traditional media alternatives.

Doesn't drinking cum lower your T?

I guess that's the reason women and fags who do that end up looking sluttier and sluttier.

They drank piss and cum for a show? Are you guys alright in the head? Are you FUCKING sure?

Not only could you replace quite literally every fucking soy product with an almond equivalent, you'd be better off because they're way healthier.

this
I chug semen directly from my BF's penis multiple times a day and I could squash your tiny bug head with 1 hand

did someone do supersoy me?

true /fit/

This can't be real.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the fact this faggot made it big after so many years of being a literal who lolcow proves there is no fucking God out there. If I ever saw him in real life I wouldn't hold back, even in front of a crowd of hundreds. I'd make sure that fucker would be swallowing his own brain matter by the end of it.

Justice for 666theheartless666, his first victim. All he ever wanted to do was make fun of a nigger character in Dead Space.

muh dick

hbomber/ourguy/

I was worried my protein powder was going to give me tits for a second there.

don't worry protein powder does give you tits

Fam there are pics out there of trannies proudly frying up their amputated testicles and eating them.
The bottom of the barrel is hell, and we're not even close to being in sight of it.

Soon I will be able to titfuck myself

>>>/just/10064
Nice thread with lots of trannies fucking their shit up.

Little bit of soy isn't gonna kill you if you regularly eat other stuff with protein and increase your test by lifting. However, if you eat a bunch of things with soy, or you eat nothing but soy, you will become a puffy tittied soyboy.

What? Diet affecting your body? That's crazy talk.

that's animal abuse right there

Alright you degenerate faggot you tell me where the rest of that image is
the best I can find is pic related

Look into his eyes
eyes that plead for an end to the suffering

reminded me of this

What fresh hell am I witnessing?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
fucking soycucks deserve to get gassed

The sad result of a morally corrupt mind.

What a poser.

For reference's sake his SA account is from 2009. It's dubious the guy ever posted on 4chan at all.

Fuck, and I thought I was a newfag
what's the over under on him having even visited half Chan, let alone posted? Clinton The Record for college credit doesn't count

I thought you said "what a poster". It gave me a laff.

Soy sauce is actually okay due to fermentation. Natto is too.

Lol

nu/tv/ aka Holla Forums2.0 has never not been BTFO

Problems

1. He claims to be high-test, without providing any proof that he is high-test such as showing his bloodwork.

2. His evidence that he's high-test is that he's balding. While being high-test can lead to hair loss, it's not the only cause. Most relevant to him, malnutrition can cause hair loss, such as the malnutrition one might expect of someone who admits he sustains himself on bags of doritos.

3. He promotes his soy diet by saying it caused him to lose weight. But this could be explained that he lost muscle mass, not body fat.

Anything I'm missing?

In combination with exercise soy won't make you lose muscle due to it being very rich in proteins. It's natural that you'd lose fat. Still doesn't make it worth it though.

Soy protein is shit when it comes to muscle. About as effective as water.

How so?

I gained a lot of muscle on a water diet so soy sounds like a good alternative.

every protein has a value called BV, which is a ratio of the amount of protein deposited to the amount of protein absorbed. The top 2 are Whey, followed by whole eggs. Soy is at the very bottom. In addition, it doesn't do shit to prevent catabolism (lean muscle loss)

Soy also inhibits protein absorption, doesnt have methionine (one of the most important amino acids)

Then there is the whole estrogen shit. Soy by itself is bad for you, and should be used complementary with whey.

kek

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22698458
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20368372
also what said

Neat.

Technically possible if you have lots of fat?

You'd probably still need to provide some protein, fat doesn't have aminoacids.

KEEEK

The people who use the phrase "soyboy" are soyboys

Whoa, damn.

Tortured by voices in your head again hapa manchild?
Apparently you haven't realized yet that "reddipol" is slang for Holla Forums.
Kinda funny tbh.
Except that it's sad.

You should probably seek help.
Or maybe think before you post.
Unless you're just pretending to be retarded.
Retardation done ironically is still retardation.

Maybe you should reflect a bit.
Essentially, you have become a laughing stock for Holla Forums.
Do you think we're laughing with you instead of laughing at you?
Sad thing is, we aren't.

A water diet (or as normal people call it, "fasting") is muscle sparring, and creates an HGH spike. That's why /fit/ is all about fasting now.

right-wing = soyboy
every single time

Bumping this thread until OP posts scientific findings.

Try harder

Try harder
Forgot to spoiler

good work mate you did it

It would seem that Tradition was right yet again.

You could spice up your water with liquid aminos.

this guy looks like a talking penis

But it wouldn't be a true water diet
also who got the quints?

t. butthurt Holla Forumsack

There's a message there for you btw marblecake also the game

wew, managed to change a cancerous meme into something lulzworthy

Is this ok?