A Gordon Ramsay video game

What would it be like? Would it be just a generic sidescroller like the AVGN game? Maybe a management game? Possibly TellTale?
How would you make it?

Kitchen management game with cursing dynamics.

You have to combine curse words applicable to the subject in order to properly motivate your cooks.

The more applicable and creative your swears, the better the recipes.

But watch out, don't go overboard or cooks will go on strike!

It would be either a boxing or fishing game.

A shitty mobile game.

a management/fighting game were you had to bully, scream and even punch cooks when they mess up it would go more or less like this:

Cooking Mama but instead it's Gordon instructing you on what to do and there are over ten thousand recorded voice lines for various fuckups you can make during dish preparation.

I'm imagining something like the Hostage situation in Gods Will Be Watching.

You have to swiftly correct any mistakes your cooks make, and then you have to ensure they won't make more mistakes.
If you are too cruel, they'll panic, make more mistakes, and possibly leave outright.
If you're too lax, they'll become complacent, work too slowly, and might even disobey direct orders.

The goal is to have as high a rate of satisfaction amongst guests as possible and if it dips below a certain threshold, you lose.

There's also a PC game.

I'd play a Gordon Ramsey platformer

a beat em up of where hundreds of mobs of people who are mad about not only telling their food is shit but also telling your food is shit and reowned chefs with knives that point to their dick fight aganist you and also stop time a brief time and punch someone in the fucking face and slice onions to make bitches cry while you're drop kicking everything and writing up a piece of paper saying "FUCK YOU!" and all that

Only acceptable answer is an RPG like barkley: shut up and jam gaiden.

this but with a fifth person yelling constantly

Ramsay is one of the best chefs on TV, and outside of it. All the cursing and shit he does is an act. He's a fucking swell guy, 10/10 chef and probably one of the best people to work for in the cooking industry. His game should be a top quality cooking sim, that basically gives players the freedom to try things they wouldn't dare in their own kitchen.
I'm studying to become a professional tier chef. My teacher/chef used to work in a TV cooking network in Canada, and he got to meet Mr. Ramsay once. So I've heard that he really is a great person outside of his shows. His interviews seem to show the same.

The difference is night and day when you watch his American shows and his British shows.

His cooking show with his kids too. I don't admire people, but he is a person I would genuinely like to meet. Or maybe cook with.

Nah, it wouldn't work as a standalone game. It would be a universal mod that you can add to basically every game ever made. The only thing that changes is whenever you fuck something up, Gordon Ramsay bursts onto the screen and hurls creative curses at you for being such a moron. Best used to enhance speedruns.

You call that a wall-jump, you twice-baked fucking pansy? My goddamned grandmother can play fucking Super Mario better than you can, and SHE'S BEEN DEAD FOURTEEN BLOODY YEARS!

I'de make a Surgeon Simulator clone except with cooking and every time you made a slight mistake he would yell the fuck at you.

Yeah I know what you mean. I didn't watched Kitchens Hell, but I watched Kitchen Nightmares. I started with USA one and it was entertaining to watch at Ramseys frenzy, but I found all the drama to be really fake. Then I decided to watch UK one, I started with the 3rd season. My god it was really good show, drama here is actually works, like how in Oscar's episode, you find that the main problem is because chef is suffering from alcoholism and you see that Gordon not just helping to be a better chef, but to be better person in general, it cracked me up so hard when he started a competition with chef, chef holding off his bad habits (smoking/drinking) and Ramsey holding off swearing. Gordon also very rarely raises voice, he's more of a sharp tongue that yeller if anything else. It's actually one of the best "good feeling" shows that I watched but than you found out that most places shut down after all, in the real life, then you get pretty depressed

A game made from fresh and locally produced code. The game will be rustic and something that you'll remember.

Procedural Ramsay, with both pre-coded and analysis-based learning that curses at you for being shit at the game you're playing and/or fires you for picking easy mode.

Cook, serve, delicious is the only worthwhile cooking game. Adding the Ramsay character licence to anything would be just retarded. It would still probably sell at least to the americans since they love that drama shit. If you want proof go watch Ramsays' US shows like Hell's Kitchen and compare them to his other cooking shows made in the UK. You want more general proof of the America vs rest of the world TV difference I suggest looking at Masterchef US vs AUS.

I imagine it'd be a more detailed version of Cooking Mama, except with more foul language and lots of crying.

would a dicking cheer mama up?

Honestly, I'd think it'd best work as a summer lesson styled game taking more inspiration from the UK side of things, where over the course of a week you teach by example how to cook, clean, and manage a restaurant, and the outcome of your decisions on what areas to focus on determine the ending. Having a semi randomized set of traits for the restaurant and its owner on what tasks work best would let the player be able to develop unique strategies. For example, you may have an owner who is stingy with money, and so recommending refurbishments over buying new equipment would work better, but would still cause discontent. Optimistically, this game would work best if it were both extremely difficult to succeed and had persistence between jobs, with even a failure state if failing multiple times in a row. Having a box of statements of foreclosure or thankful postcards would help reinforce a player's want to succeed. It may be best not to put the player in the shoes of the famous chef, but a new graduate from a cooking school with a background in business management. In this way, players would then feel a genuine sense of accomplishment, and this would allow the game to have the player's "final task" be judged by Ramsay, either on working on an Amy's Baking Company styled job, or on one of the chef's own restaurants. Were this game to ever come out, I'd expect reviewers to fail repeatedly on the tutorial, call it "the Dark Souls of cooking," and at least one sex mod that took place in that freddy's game series where you fuck the chicken.

Sounds very interesting, can you suggest an example of this?

I can totally see that happening based of my very very low faith in humanity.

you can tell a butthurt argentinian made this because they legitimately think they arn't absolute shit tier brazilian shit, also they seem to have the most butthurt about america existing out of all the asshurt monkies in south america.

>>>/int/

Nomura seems to want Ventus to replace Roxas. I swear he'll do something stupid and say Roxas was actually Ventus