Austin Bomber Dead

Yes they are trying to make it about race, saying he targeted, "People of Color"

Fucking article shows 2 black scholars ffs.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5526159/Austin-bomber-shot-dead-police-try-arrest-him.html

Attached: bug eyed niggers.jpg (225x225, 12.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsanantonio.com/news/local/investigators-surround-house-believed-to-be-where-bombing-suspect-lived
definingmystance.blogspot.com/?m=1
archive.is/MvBqb
archive.is/9PPBe
archive.is/6y1dF
definingmystance.
archive.is/DBG2p
web.archive.org/web/20180321142556/http://definingmystance.blogspot.com/
archive.is/epzu2
qanonposts.com/
archive.fo/05OWk
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/men-disguised-women-stolen-car-spark-nsa-shooting-n332576
archive.is/kuBcL
fox9.com/news/breaking-reports-of-possible-shooting-at-fort-meade#/
archive.is/q3ilh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confounding
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
wecanmovemountains.com/
archive.is/1x7Vw
definingmystance.blogspot.com/2012/03/why-we-might-want-to-consider-doing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Austin bomber, 24, kills himself with seventh device as cops swoop in to arrest him - after releasing CCTV of the white man posting two devices at FedEx office targeting people of color

The Austin bomber, a 24-year-old white man, blew himself up as police tried to arrest him on Wednesday
Police do not yet have a motive for the attacks, but say the man was not previously known to them
Public are warned more bombs could still be out there as they do not know the bomber's final movements
Death comes after CCTV emerged showing suspect posting two packages at a Austin FedEx office on Sunday
Two people were killed and six injured in series of bombings that began on March 2

please be atomwaffen

Was there any truth to the story that he posted on Reddit? I was thinking it was a Siege-faggot but if that's true I'm not so confident. Even though whites died they'll claim it was racially-motivated in order to claim pro-white groups / people are domestic terrorists

Was he white or (((white)))? My first thought was that this was a false flag.

I feel sad that another white man is dead, especially one so young and capable. This world is hell.

Lel. It was probably a kike.

What was his motive? Antifag? Insane?

personal gutfeeling immediately went hoax but dubs say otherwise

Attached: reltihfloda.jpg (506x431 80.5 KB, 170.48K)

>(((authorities))) say it was a racist attack

Pretty pathetic racist.

Dubs confirm. Libtard whitey lost to kike propaganda. Could have been using those bomb making talents on niggers or spics. Sad day.

Attached: b71923785def8f61ddc279f7260a583f58f3048f7f019db18f001fe7a6022323.png (350x338, 45.89K)

Race war now! Down with the decadent civnat republic!

He did not get high score , sad!

Is that Bert from sesame street waay in the back?

from various articles, he was caught by his cell phone data
no burner, not wifi connecting by wardriving
rookie mistake, sad

Disappointing tbh. We didn't even get a good manifesto out of this

Attached: IMG_1102.JPG (480x360, 42.22K)

F

Or the police are lying about how they achieved it.

Additionally, there could have been a manifesto, and it's possible we might never know…

Only an imbecile trusts the police, or believes in the law - indeed, the law is the oppressor, and insanity, for it is nothing but AD&D with guns.

Hopefully they find something at his house and some officer leaks it to the Internet

Go cry somewhere else TRS.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was antifa. They hate minorities who side with whites more than they hate whites. Explains why minorities were targeted first. Then later the box was left in an area where two whites were riding their bikes. Seems to me he wanted to target specific minority families (likely for being"uncle toms") but was fine with any old random white getting blown up, hence why he left the one box in a random white area…to him, any white would do.

This is just my theory and I have no evidence for it. But my gut tells me this could be it.

Someone has been detained at what might be the bomber's house.

Attached: DY0EhYJUMAA1DJY.jpg (2048x1152 130.09 KB, 219.27K)

Unironically looks like a Jew

looks like press trying to get some exclusive shots

lol fucking kike reporter.

Austinfag here, local radio and tv will not stop commenting on just how white and male this guy is.

Attached: 1521606208210.jpg (698x698, 150.75K)

It's a little hard to tell, but it looks like they are at 104 W Wilbarger St, which is completely blurred out on google maps.

Attached: Google.png (2048x1536 1.2 MB, 304.53K)

Bomber's Name: Mark Anthony Conditt, 24, Pflugerville.

[citation needed]

DAB ON THEM HATERS DRUMPF

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 100.37K)

Ladies, I think he's single. ;)

Attached: DY0LS-3U0AE6kFc.jpg large.jpg (466x387, 16.47K)

BomberChad?

ah checks out
foxsanantonio.com/news/local/investigators-surround-house-believed-to-be-where-bombing-suspect-lived

he was apparently wearing a wig.

Any news on his motivations.

Fake news. The real package bomber lives at 33 west markinson ave in columbus ohio and he is a black nigger like all you you on 8ch

Guessing by the location of the two bushes in relation to the driveway, It's gotta be 104 W Wilbarger St.

The parcel # is 02724001150000…where can we look up the owner of that house?

Attached: 2.png (986x555 827.85 KB, 1.08M)

How convenient now that he can't deny any narrative the media will spin, 10 bucks they will find some right-wing shit on his smartphone or whatever.

Attached: 198123873131.jpg (222x157, 10.94K)

sure just look at property tax records

Attached: traviscounty.PNG (1653x828, 68.17K)

Here's hoping he has a few "falls" in jail.

Anybody find any social media? Only thing I can find is someone who's probably his sister.

inb4 pepe pics and 8/pol/ post history

Holla Forums is a board of peace.
and memes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (728x547, 604.82K)

Chad no!

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-085117.jpg (810x2446, 688.62K)

though i think this is more likely here on second street

Attached: traviscounty2.PNG (1664x798 78.39 KB, 49.53K)

If we get his DOB we can search the voter rolls.

Also how the hell did they get the house blurred out of Google Maps?

Attached: mark-anthony-conditt1.jpeg (780x439, 31.43K)

False alarm not chad.

SOY
O
Y

Winner winner, chicken dinner!

makes me think

Make me think of the electric engineer I knew that was a real pyro.

On the Austin bomber. What I think. It's a conspiracy. The bombs were done by small group of agents. The bomber (MK ULTRA victim) was setup when they placed a bomb in his car and exploded when the authorities were closing in on him (they got tipped). The death don't show up in court. Regular patsy. Anybody can become one and this is why it matters to you.

It's the same with the zionist attacks in Europe blamed on the muslims. Police is recruited months or year in advance and when on schedule they pull it. They make sure one of (((them))) is on duty to shoot the terrorist (victim) to bury all the evidence.

After Charly Hebdo the Paris police commisioner in charge of the investigation suicided with his gun in his office. Was the police MKULTRA?

Who else thinks this could be happening and we are tricked in this asymetrical war against our nations by (((the intelligent))) who want us divided and blindly follow their lies so we engage in their desired war on religion, class, gender, color, race.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-085821.jpg (1570x4200, 1.53M)

Homeschooled too apparently. Such a huge jump to make to actually construct bombs and mail them. I wonder how long he thought about it before taking his first steps and I need to know what his ideology incorporated.

Might just like exploding people.

After a year of this, you'd think you faggots would have realized it's never antifa. They're impotent degenerates, gay-bashing Dicky Spencer is the peak of the violence they're capable of.

On the Austin bomber. What I think. It's a conspiracy. The bombs were done by small group of agents. The bomber (MK ULTRA victim) was setup when they placed a bomb in his car and exploded when the authorities were closing in on him (they got tipped). The death don't show up in court. Regular patsy. Anybody can become one and this is why it matters to you.

It's the same with the zionist attacks in Europe blamed on the muslims. Police is recruited months or year in advance and when on schedule they pull it. They make sure one of (((them))) is on duty to shoot the terrorist (victim) to bury all the evidence.

After Charly Hebdo the Paris police commisioner in charge of the investigation suicided with his gun in his office. Was the police MKULTRA?

Who else thinks this could be happening and we are tricked in this asymetrical war against our nations by (((the intelligent))) who want us divided and blindly follow their lies so we engage in their desired war on religion, class, gender, color, race.

almond eyes
schnoz
weak lobes
prominent lower lip
weak chin

idk man

"killed himself"

you mean "was detonated"

He looks semitic tbh

So say it was a white guy… and say he was targeting non-whites for being non-white. Say the media runs with it for 5 years straight and never shuts up about white people blowing up non-whites.
Who cares? People start to wonder why they are being blown up and stumble across a genocide.

Wasn't the shooter who tried to kill those Repub senators Antifa?

(((homeschooled)))

Good lord the whole family is batshit crazy.

Attached: pirate.png (980x354, 135.63K)

Ah, so this is the narrative.
EXPECT ATTACK ON HOME-SCHOOLING.

So wearing a loin cloth in the boy scouts does this not home school.

You can bet hes leftist.

Homeschooled too apparently. Such a huge jump to make to actually construct bombs and mail them. I wonder how long he thought about it before taking his first steps and I need to know what his ideology incorporated.

Drumph supporter confirmed.

definingmystance.blogspot.com/?m=1

No but apparently this is what OA does to scouts
t. former BSA.

Homeschooling means sitting your introverted child in front of the radio to listen to Rush Limbaugh for 3 hours a day.

Attached: a83ef189cacbff71d49949655c78929402bf3ac9bfaa3bd19b42ca1c4c704556.jpg (716x716, 132.58K)

police was mkultrad by niggers

to make sure patsies die

clown niggers made bombs

clown niggers put bomb in patsies car and call the mkultrad police

So wait, does this mean the larpers… arent larping anymore?

Attached: bypass.jpg (768x1072 339 B, 79.64K)

the usual ordeal

in europe they think muslims bomb themselves

they first drug them

fake belts every time and cops fire 15 rounds

Conditt . com was a thing once. Seems to be gone now.

Attached: dotcom.png (557x453, 56.43K)

No, just a Bernie Bro.

He was a furfag. That's fucking obvious.

wayback machine caught it multiple times

redirects to
amway . com/DaneneConditt

literal soy

Attached Earlobes Say Pedophile

Fake news. The real package bomber lives at 33 west markinson ave in columbus ohio and he is a black nigger like all you you on 8ch

Drives a Buick. License plate in view..

No one gives a shit about his politics in 2012?
archive.is/MvBqb

Attached: Capture _2018-03-21-09-33-55.png (1345x1557, 251.12K)

wew all the shills are coming out in this thread.

amway is an MLM scheme. mother was involved. more than likely money trouble.

The joke will be on you when it turns out he was a pedo. Patsy pedo.

Attached: bypass.jpg (640x480 339 B, 4.95M)

literal schizophrenia.

Attached: registry.png (602x485, 36.88K)

eh some shit he had to make for a class it says

I bet he had CP on his computer.

>archive.is/MvBqb

Nice way to datamine.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-21 at 7.41.07 AM - Edited.png (1239x129, 17.71K)

and i bet you have more than one psychotropic drug in your bloodstream.

Only if the parents are trash (or kikes), real homeschooling leads kids to be better in life, and just as successful. If they try going after it (like making it illegal) it looks like I'll be breaking the law just to teach my kids. Goddammit…

I dont have a problem with there being an added danger to pedos after they get out of prison, all the more reason to not be a pedo. I think people might think twice if they knew they would have to open all their packages for the next 40 years with a 30 foot pole. This is not an endorsement of terrorism, but we definitely dont need police worrying about it when real crimes are happening, like niggers raping white women.

Fake. This is the real perpetrator.

Attached: sam-hyde-did-it.png (1006x1024, 636.27K)

inb4 more bombings after this

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x590, 69.43K)

Bruh the internet is one giant botnet at this point.

meant to post this

Attached: blogforclass.PNG (1192x198, 19.94K)

(Checked)
Jfc…What a cringey fuckin site, faggots.

It a big honeypot to catch you doing everything.

how can he keep getting away with this

Assume you are always on camera, that all phones are tapped and that all internet connections are compromised and monitored by default.
-A Navy Seal and former NSA spy

Attached: 100-deadly-skills.jpg (333x499, 53.84K)

Remember Kids:
There are no happenings, only false flags.
There are no victims, only crisis actors.
There are no perps, only victims of MKULTRA - a 40 year old declassified CIA program.

The real package bomber lives at 33 west markinson ave in columbus ohio and is a nigger

you forgot to mention Qanon the great prophet of everything

lol gay

Attached: costanzaeyeroll.gif (274x234, 3.68M)

Anti-homeschool D&C kike detected….

Attached: IMG_1126.PNG (750x784 305.31 KB, 101.5K)

How investigators found and caught the Austin bomber

archive.is/9PPBe

Here's a shill there's a shill all these faggots on a script. He's ((( white ))) , ((( alt-right ))) and just the media's type. Dad's a LARP; TORpedos harp that it's a nigger on a bus. Watch the spin, it's ((( racially motivated ))) and they'll claim he's one of us.

Attached: 48218A5E-694A-42E8-BCFD-323C083913B3.jpeg (1536x1012, 266.93K)

Of course they are going to try to use this to shore up further hatred of Whites. Too many are leaving the farm - and they will gladly replace us with easier to manipulate minorities. These people - Trump included are NOT politicians as the Philosophers would have you believe. They are unaccountable bureaucrats who know they are fucking the Native citizens over to line their own pockets.

This free ride we give parasites with our tax dollars cannot end democratically. You don't - nor has anyone ever, fix a broken political system. The only thing one can do - and has ever done, is replace the old one with something new. And that is an inevitability at this point - even the far Left wants to take the system down.

The only question is who has the marbles to do it first - and, will it be us? Or them? And I guarantee you the political class relies on us being divided on this question; otherwise it would have already happened.

wew lad

A predictable ending for Bomberman

Attached: bomber.png (718x515, 306.45K)

Anyone who studies Jewish facial structure will easily spot this guy as (((one of them.)))
The big giveaway is the shape of his mouth. See how it makes a V shape when smiling? That's a Jewish trait. It happens more with Jewish women but can sometimes happen in males. Look at the pic of Laura Jewmer's mouth for another great example. This dude is semitic as fuck. Also, those eyes, brow line/hair combo, ears, and damn I wish I had a profile image of his nose.

Attached: icux1zqx1sh01.jpg (499x500 53.86 KB, 539.01K)

aka his google account on his phone
on another note
wonder if they'll tell us what was in this treasure trove

Mark Anthony Conditt isn't in the ProPublica dox list, so probably not. Although it's being widely speculated that he must have had an accomplice acting as a lookout.

they did train in texas though

So it was another unstable jew destroying his golems out of rage because of their betrayal.

Damn. It comes out when you put the tribe up next to him.

GAS THEM ALL

checked

checked

Checked.
Beat me to it, user. I was gonna go along the same lines.

I can definitely see it. He has that rat-like, scrunched up face as well.

Checked 'ought quads

Those are quint's nigger

you too

Attached: 7cbc26a5ae80fce9e8c66f1a4334049d0757e81882d95c04aed72f8b11b074ac.jpg (340x460, 44.62K)

You're correct. Goddamit

CH CH CH CH CHECKED

Attached: p-jain.png (459x646, 199.09K)

they'll still say he was white

Turn those ovens to 1488 degrees and bake.

Attached: 363.jpg (500x333, 26.04K)

Attached: zKnz56H.jpg (669x1001, 130.46K)

Nice try, Schlomo.

Yeah, and "nearby" by Texas standards at that. If they had even the most tangential friend-of-a-friend involvement, I'm sure we'll hear about it from the judenpresse soon.

Attached: san antonio, austin.png (917x837, 258.44K)

Attached: 10388428.jpg (500x500, 20.68K)

they seem the type to have claimed this shit by now though

New narrative detected.

OYYY VEYYY
Checked

Attached: 8920f991a3c51d4593fbfb63402cf3827948da4aa44ef6034dc3737e02b1f94d(1).gif (594x591, 158.52K)

Enjoy your ban.

Enjoy your mod babysitters, crybaby.

Attached: wahh.jpg (500x534, 37.23K)

He is English on his father's side and German on his mother's side.

so…this mission thing is a mormon thing?

Attached: newsEngin.21562238_mark-conditt.jpg (800x523, 80.04K)

When you're such a colossal faggot your own son blows himself up rather than endure the pain. Pitiful.

Attached: RAndy.jpg (360x360, 23.07K)

Mormons try to spread their filth everywhere. I had a German teacher in HS who originally learned German just so he could spread Mormonism in Germany on mission

Some mainline protestant organizations do that stuff too.

is there anything else a "mission trip" could be referring to?

It's a known horse fucker recruitment playground. Young men , in college , foreign language experience
t.former motard

I don't know too much about Mormons but it's probably pretty literal in that post, I'm sure they just go to hand out fliers about muh angel Moroni and Joseph Smith's golden plates. Might still be worth investigating

That is basically the whitest of the white any man can get. Can't avoid this one, chalkies. But I'm sure you'll find some other crybaby kvetching to "prove" he's not White.

I think you're looking too much into it. The father is probably a numale, muh feels , let's let all the rapefugees in modern Christian whose faggotry has forced his son to resent him while he remains clueless to his true feelings.

ya blew it
;^)

just trying to get some insight on this guy as theres not much out there about him. although if some media outlet were to push the mormon angle it'd be pretty funny

I'll dig

I don't think so, no. They don't call them mission trips.

THIS GUY

Checked
It would work

Round Rock Texas Stake
Address 8140 Racine Trl, Austin, Texas
Statistical Region Texas, United States
Assigned Temple San Antonio Texas Temple
Unit Creation Date June 6, 1999
Number of Congregations 7 Wards

Congregations
Brushy Creek Ward
Great Oaks Ward
Leander Ward
Liberty Hill Ward
Parkside Ward
Vista Ridge Ward
Walsh Ranch Ward

Mormons don't do "mission trips" they "go on missions." The former is a typical christcuck thing where they spend a few weeks building wells and schools for third world subhumans. The latter is the Mormon two year initiation rite of passage where they spend all day trying to recruit vulnerable people into their Masonic cult.

A actual LARPer

Anybody got info on Austin strong dot com?

sounds and looks Italian.
All of the Mediterranean people look similar to me. Kikes just look like inbred versions

It's a fucking jew. He used a kike sex euphemism for a handle.

Attached: Yida.jpg (1200x900, 215.71K)

yeah plugging "mission trip" into a search engine seems to be a bunch of generic christian trips to africa and shit. ah well

wot?

Attached: Ze Check.jpg (197x256, 19.24K)

What you guys need to realize is that theyre still still running their planned play book.
Take the chemical attacks in Syria for example and keep in mind Trump was never intended to win.
Fast forward to the Vegas shooting.
Then to the Stoneman shooting.
Now this bombing campaign where the first two victims are House and Mason. These are just the more notable examples. A Bush was to lose to a Clinton. Imagine the policy fallout after such events.

Attached: 1509507587232.jpg (612x344, 46.24K)

Like the infamous cleveland steamer, the Austin Bomber is when you shit on your "partner's" back while grinding your ass and pissing onto the back of their head.

you're a sick puppy

I hate my sister

Fuck, I keep making this typo.

Come on, chalkie. Everyone else has no problem claiming responsibility for terrorist actions. This is your moment to shine. Own it!

only two niggers died
but some whites were injured

Everything is missionary work for them. They do chores for old people as "mission" work. Those fuckers walking around all day with their namebadges and a smile? Missionaries. Like a jew they think they can negotiate what is an acceptable service and have requirements to meet as they grow up.
Whereas for most christians it, "badges, we don't need no stinkin' badges."

Then I am mistaken have a nice day

Attached: understandable.jpg (713x401, 97.26K)

It's already been established that he's English/German. His surname is Conditt, not Conditini or Conditistein. He's White. Deal with it.

Attached: Making a List Checking it Twice.jpg (553x800 165.81 KB, 259.02K)

nope.jpg

still your point stands.. as nigs, beaners and whites were all victims of him even though they didn't all die

SHILL BINGO! (12) so far.

Multiple "chalkie" posts, mostly with (1). This is a new shill technique, along with "he's white/deal with it". Only a few of them, like , are too stupid to not change IPs for each and every post.

Attached: JIDF Reporting In.png (691x710, 728.26K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED
Anyone derailing a thread is unwelcome, not evidence of coordinated shilling
Telling redditors to stay where they belong does not make one a shill, in fact - anyone saying that redditors get a pass if they're from a pro-trump subreddit is more likely to be a shill seeing as reddit goes against everything that imageboard users stand for, down to their non-anonymous nature and system of only letting 'approved content' be visible via the upvote system
This is true, anyone saying that is a shill, you mix bits off truth with overall lies like the kike you are

Mormons have always been a pedophile cult.

Except that US Rep. Jason Chaffetz is a kike AND Mormon.
I was cutting the bomber a break suggesting he was Italian. After your kvetching, I'm now convinced he's a fucking yid just like (((you)) )

Eugene Gook is very annoying. Notice the ones whew spew anti Trump and anti White rhetoric all day are always the ones to claim that they're the victims of hate. Total loser.

you're reaching from us just trying to get some insight on this guy
most of the cia niggers follow the golden salamander and wear magic underwear anyways

My IP changes on its own, faggot. It's not my fault you can't accept that the bomber is White. It's not my fault that ISIS and shit can take credit for something done, but you'll spend the next 2 weeks trying to "prove" some chalkie bomber isn't a chalkie.

You're worse than niggers.

Here comes the kike spin. Anyone archive this blog?

archive.is/6y1dF

… and that is right from the playbook.
Fuckers are so transparent once they get called out.

Got a double on this one. ziocuck and trumpnigger

Attached: JSmith.jpg (600x400, 61.75K)

funny that all this anti-white rhetoric coming from a poster who posts stefan moneyjew memes. simply ebin.

americans aren't white. deal with it.

Bet you (((guys))) spent three weeks in focus groups coming up with THAT one.

Except all the evidence says yore wrong. The wikileaks, US disengagement in Syria, the destruction of IsIs, the FBI investigation into CF, NRA sueing Florida for their recent gun measure policy, the Saudi corruption shake up, the multiple pedo ring/human trafficker busts. Things were not supposed to go this way for them but they're committed at this point.

probably searched how to make a bomb using google too then shared results on facebook

Actually, it's from Squidbillies.

It must be so frustrating to be revealed as a retarded minimum-wage shill again and again.

Attached: 1512952437910.png (1194x1437 85.91 KB, 882.6K)

There is absolutely nothing about mormons on him. This is shill derailment. A WHOLE FUCKING HAPPENING THREAD about MORMONS? What the fuck you guys are stupid. Filter this bullshit.

stopped reading right there.
i bet you think q user is real too. fucking trumpscum

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED
Telling redditors to stay where they belong does not make one a shill, in fact - anyone saying that redditors get a pass if they're from a pro-trump subreddit is more likely to be a shill seeing as reddit goes against everything that imageboard users stand for, down to their non-anonymous nature and system of only letting 'approved content' be visible via the upvote system
This is true, anyone saying that is a shill, you mix bits off truth with overall lies like the kike you are

butthurt much shill?
The playbook is sooooooooo transparent.

Next you'll be making incel or dick insults.

Y'all shouldn't let some idiot derail the thread. use that hide button.

I don't agree with everything on that bingo but fuck me that part is funny.

Attached: 1514179151839.jpg (640x566, 80.3K)

This wall of text fills the SHILL BINGO! card on its own.

Reminder, they only fire flack if you're over the target. Kid's probably a HAPA or QUAPA and the woman Danene is a stepmom.

Keep digging.

i bet you think q user is real
dumb trumpnigger, you can't debunk a single one of my points blowing your queer bingo faggotry out. fuck you.

I must of missed the part where the US toppled Assad.

Attached: Capture _2018-03-21-11-20-24.png (1423x1591, 171.31K)

you missed the part where they keep intervening in sovergin states. fucking trumpnigger, regime change and no interventionism aren't the same. and there's no excuse for any interventionism.

stop defending zogald, he's irredeemable.

Blaming whitey just makes more whites hate niggers and jews for blaming them for everything.

Attached: i hate niggers.jpg (501x401, 77.13K)

The whole thing was dumb. Even if his cell was pinged among a couple thousand people around the scene, that's a much narrower search than ALL of Austin, or ALL of Texas. How many people among those couple thousand people hold "extremest" or "bad goy" views? Too easy to whittle it down further from there…buying wigs, motel room, and other red flags/signs of being "active".

I haven’t seen any comment about his blog yet. I can’t seem to find it. This is the weakest (((attempt))) to put an alt-right spin on this

Attached: 1025199e.jpg (900x900, 51.09K)

Jews aren't and never will be white. Condit is a common crypto name. Condit comes from conduit from god. Cheeky fucks love running scams in religious circles like baptist churches, crazy pedo cults where you make up rules about fucking little kids when you look in a hat, and the even the house of representatives. Look at both Gary and Margaret and behold the murine nature of kikedom.
Awful funny someone tried to push this mormon is christian crap right before this bullshit started. So organic in form.

Is there a way to find out when pages were created online? The business has been around for about 12 years and there aren't any reviews or comments from any customers.

Attached: 76uj.png (1230x488 114.76 KB, 147.77K)

Can anyone see if they can find Conditt’s blog where he goes on a rant. I imagine this will be taken down soon if not already.

the blog is real. seems he had to make it for a college class or something.
definingmystance. blogspot.com/
and i just saw it referenced again on fox news and it would appear tmz is the one spreading it
screenshot related its from this fox news story archive.is/DBG2p

Attached: blogshit.PNG (964x330, 51.23K)

zogald gave advance notice to russia, not syrian forces. get your facts right you inbred ameri-mutt

Never mind, I found it

web.archive.org/web/20180321142556/http://definingmystance.blogspot.com/

Yall ready for warrantless package searching legislation? Gotta curb down all that weed being shipped out of CO.

Supposedly this is it.
archive.is/MvBqb

Example of a typical European. Europeans hate Americans, and when they call you white Americans a "mutt", or 56%ers, or "yanks", they are calling you a NIGGER.

I mentioned this as a possible reason for the false flag and/or allowing a known risk to carry out the crimes in a post yesterday on the other thread.

Philip Condit, Boeing, rat.
Ira Condit the fig loving faggot, rat.

Attached: Philip-M.-Condit[1].jpg (3880x2688 116.44 KB, 4.23M)

They already do that.
Oddly enough, USPS is the least secure from a security standpoint; I believe the penalties are harsher though

americans are idiots that only elect idiots and don't have a single pro-white movement on their soil, they just cuck for israel over and over again like the inbred niggers they are.

56% white, and getting better.

weed is legal to ship domestically in the usa.

I'm not an American.

No, that's a jew.

Attached: 100 Percent Chosen.png (777x777, 389.4K)

you're still a dumb trumpcuck

Europeans aren't calling us "mutts" or using "le 56% meme". It (((shills))) doing that.

Inciting unnecessary conflict between European and American Whites is only helping the (((shills))).

archive.is/epzu2

Well they'll add fucking x-ray scanners or some shit. No need for (((suspicion))) if they're already nosing around in every box.

Enjoy your controlled delivery.

what did he mean by this?

surreal

MUH BINGO

Put a pistol in your mouth right now and pull the trigger until it goes click, kikey. And for the rest of you, you'd really better not be this fucking stupid. "Shill bingo" my ass, it should be fucking
obvious
what they did. They got the dozen most common arguments against drumpf and tried to take them off the table entirely by recontextualizing them as a "bingo." Do not fall for it. In fact, the arguments made in
muh shill bingo
are actually the strongest arguments against drumpf
and that's why they felt a need to deflect with muh bingo.

That's what I figured. I thought I had to get my Jewdar fixed…Glad I wasn't wrong. Fucker definitely looks the part

"The technique of controlled delivery is used when a consignment of illicit drugs is detected and allowed to go forward under the control and surveillance of law enforcement officers in order to secure evidence against the organizers of such illicit drug traffic."

Id be upset too if I were you, with Israel having to drop the facade and start fighting its own war in Syria while white nations the world over reject the false song of globalism for a more nationalist government. It must be very frustrating for any yid to endure.

Attached: Guess Who.jpg (448x299, 35.55K)

this. fuck drumoff.

hmm

ebin meme there, trumpcuck. usa zogbots are still fighting in syria and drumpf is a zionist.

globalism = zionism. nice alex jones-tier rhetoric.

The supposed mom and dad. He looks a bit off. No evidence to prove she is or isn't a biomom and like with Nikolas DeJesus Cruz, the kid could be adopted.

Attached: pat_danene_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.51K)

Attached: 1521600645399 (2).png (776x896 2.04 MB, 815.62K)

I'm not sure if they'd be willing to employ TSA-tier inefficiency to the postal/private carrier system; only because it's such a crucial conduit for our consumption-based economy.

Aye, and who are they fighting?

Assad's forces. Are you really implying that they're fighting israel? LOL dumb delusional trumpcuck.

Just rig them on a sorting conveyor and let computers do the rest. It would be easy to form a database of badboy objects and sort them out using the same shit manufacturers use to sort out defective products.

Simply wrong friend. Unless you have proof other wise?

>>>/sg/
there's my proof, back to the_zogald.

lol shit, Dad kinda looks like "Mormon" US Rep. (((Jason Chaffetz)) )

Only kikeshills and leftypol retards use those words so you should go kill yourself and stream it for our amusement, shitskin.

Attached: 24256b591486a19b.jpg (2457x1638 102.89 KB, 535.34K)

Torpedoes adding value as always /sarc

You use a board filled with moslem shitposts as proof? This not proof. The is deflection.

ebin meme there, fellow alt-kiker!

Thats what I thought.

They just go along with the ZOG-led herd for virtue signalling, because there's nothing the Eternal Woman fears more than being cast out of a group. They don't have actual beliefs about anything in the way that a man would. The positive flipside of this is that if they find themselves a good racist husband, they'll soon be parroting his views instead.

Attached: woman hurrr orgasm face.jpg (418x475, 24.55K)

(((who))) does that?
you need to leave.

Oh shit hide your mech mods, dey be coming for your 18650s!
It looks like the bastard belongs to the kikecunt and another hebe, not his "dad" jim.

Attached: Mark-Anthony-Conditt-mother-Danene-Conditt[1].jpg (500x375, 32.03K)

Living up to the Torpedo rep again!

trumpcuck "logic"

why are all men named jim pedophiles?

Some got tired of having to explain sarcasm posting to the ban-happy mod.

dumb ameri-mutt(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: boi-oi-oi-oing.gif (729x588, 2.93M)

Not all are. The jim that dresses up may be a pedo but we have no proof of it.

This

(((32))) same faggot shitting threads up all week.
They hate bingo for some strange reason.
Range ban worthy IMO

tell me if hes a kike or not! REEEEEE

Attached: 2a1dcd4c8a5ab0f62471d6fe4e7ff6df6062038b1daeb5e1eac6d017f7df3cd7.jpg (662x430, 36.25K)

Why did they wait for him to turn it on?

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

No, really. Europe has nobody like a friend to Americans. They hate us. They're are arrogant, and the phrase "eurotrash" is appropriate. They are the single reason that HIV spread globally.

Look at him and tell me.

Who the hell will read that mess?

That is fucking brutal

obviously not you kushnerbots.

No really, moshe, you'll burn with the rest.

I'll take "What is Disinformation?" for 500, Alex

>give your children to the (((government))), goys!
Absolutely transparent. Parents are supposed to teach their kids. It's unnatural, and unhealthy to ditch your offspring for most of their waking hours to a bunch of strangers and abused children for (((socialization))) and (((education))). Drop dead, kikes.

I'm pretty certain it will be nobody.

Why isn't there a single example of a European who attempts to aid Americans? I'll tell you why. They don't consider themselves white. They think of themselves tribally, and that's where their deepest pride comes from. Indeed, they hate Americans, and when they call you a mutt, when they call you a yank, when they call you 56%er, they mean NIGGER.

Well done jews. Well done.
You've earned your child blood tonight.

Attached: Jew-eating-Palestinian-cartoon.jpg (550x405, 15.2K)

Pan and Pfeil (2004) count 87 distinct "peoples of Europe", of which 33 form the majority population in at least one sovereign state, while the remaining 54 constitute ethnic minorities. The total number of national minority populations in Europe is estimated at 105 million people, or 14% of 770 million Europeans.

Well, they are still white so they will be left alone once we get rid of all you jew fucks.

Kek they don't even read it themselves, because if they did, they would have realized 10 threads ago of spamming that they hit wordfilter, kek.
Useless fucking (((34))) shills

Thing is they never can debate anything, just insults and D&C.
They don't even understand what went on at muh airfield. They stopped using ZOG finally though. That was too obvious.

it's right in his name, you dumb goy

They did that in the ISISrael thread too today.

I hope an user skins you alive on DOTR you fucking kike.

USPS is federal and the feds can do whatever they want to fuck you over if you try to mail weed since it's still illegal (((schedule 1))) in the USA

They attempt it in EVERY thread. They think it is a useful vector of attack. They don't get it and never will. Jew hate trumps regional "whose mountain is better hate."

hey now, would daddy drumpfie like you being this anti-semetic?

You mean they earned a child's penis to suck on, draw blood from, and infect with herpes.

Attached: herp.jpeg (1480x832, 151.01K)

Attached: MG_5185_grande[1].jpg (516x600, 27.67K)

A classic D&C tactic.

Attached: D&C4.png (600x4486, 2.31M)

but ameri-mutts really aren't white just look at drumpfie

ugly fucking orange babboon ass looking jew boi

They don't realize how reflectively glow in the dark it makes them look, it also further drives any lurkers away from their attempted shill vectors.
Pathetic really. I think it's a deranged low functioning sperg/leftyfaggot. Trump lives rent free in their head it's hilarious.

Blood eagle. Perfect - now we are talking!

Attached: He_knows trump calls out saudi isisrael terror allies kikes.webm (614x591 37.89 KB, 46.91K)

This (((one))) is good, he remembers to change his IP every post.

You know the anons are onto something good when getting all the trolls filtered drops the post count by half.

Sorry kike, you'll never get me to turn on my kinsmen.
Filtered.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 65.62K)

lmao what a fucking moron

True, lol.

They have to keep coming up with creative misspellings to get around the filtration they sold us but it doesn't work so well. These filters are top notch.

Attached: Filters by Jonestein.jpg (474x424, 46.22K)

so… did it turn out whether or not he was the reddit larper?

Stories like this are valuable when breaking down (for theoretical/entertainment purposes only, of course) in great detail exactly how the perp did it and exactly how he got caught.

Details relating to, say, the Fedex camera tying the perp to his cell and the triangulation of his cell phone location–may help society learn to stop someone like him in the future, so obviously the details should be studied closely.

A mormon would suggest the guy was a deep state plant.

Still worth studying exactly what the guy did and how he got caught. For entertainment purposes only.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Stop trying to sow discord among whites you scumbag

Impossible to know if the bomber handle doesn't post again. Pretty sure leddit has it on lockdown regardless.

Stop trying to sow discord among whites you scumbag

It's all stuff they have used before.

I guess we've learned the following lessons:
1. Build ahead of time, mail all at once.
2. Don't order parts online.
3. Disguises are effective.
4. Leave phones at home or, even better, with another person.

Any more?

Attached: conditt.jpg (800x800, 43.78K)

Why are they persecuting this clock inventor? Sometimes things go wrong, but what's a few deaths in the name of progress?

He didn't take it to the appropriate venue, a school.

Its fucking spics. The filthy mongrels are the only ones more needlessly cruel and violent than niggers.

Attached: 3954a852debb39437888d40cfd15928e7c1cc34ee89b31d1d26cf20661528f17.jpg (255x191, 15.02K)

Italians have 5% African admixture on average, same as the Spanish, the equivalent to all of them having one African great grandparent. That's some serious shitskin rape baby epidemic. That's not to say they shouldn't be our allies in shitskin and yid removal, just stating facts.
Sage for off-topic.

this is h8/pol/ not GOP/pol/
>>>/reddit/ r/t_D

Aztecs, man

This is a hilarious and shit D&C tactic. European people have bantzed each other for fucking millennia, just because you faggot kikes can't handle one fucking joke about your greasy hooked noses, that doesn't mean Euros hate each other because we causally insult each other constantly.

Attached: kikedetected.png (1000x1180 105.88 KB, 217.45K)

jej why didn't that post link
Meant for >>11400222

Was this some deep state attempt to connect Q larp to bombings (which would give them official/cover reason to surveil/suicide Q (whether the larp is fake or not)?

See post 958:

qanonposts.com/

archive.fo/05OWk

okay okay, I get it, but we should at least agree about the Finns

Attached: serveimage.jpeg (466x517, 81.95K)

I thought it said the Feds got his jewgle history and all that? Wouldn't they know if he was loging into reddit?

The D&C shit has to stop.

Kikes did the ultimate inter-European D&C–the world wars of the twentieth century. This is a tried and tactic for kikes.

Just slaughter all kikes and shitskins. That is truly the only solution.

ga folks

Any relation? "t" vs "tt"

Attached: chandra levy killer.png (945x597, 170.41K)

What's a Southwest Asian? Because apparently they're as white as Greeks and Iranians.

Attached: major-human-races-tree.png (450x668, 76.13K)

Now that there is discussion about this bomber apparently being a deep state tool, there is a lot of irrelevant shit popping up in the thread

Well this is awkward.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (453x278, 53.83K)

They were a Franco-Cantabrian people, fucktard.

Italians are White. Spanish are White.
They're not allies, they're brothers. They're Europeans.

Fins are Europeans. Fins are my brothers and sisters and I will never, ever turn on my extended European family. Hail Europe.

Seriously, (((anyone))) trying to convince me to stab my kinsmen in the back is wasting their time. Go try that shit on others. There is literally nothing that will ever convince me to hate my European brothers and sisters. Nothing.

Attached: Finnish-Woman.jpg (536x799, 189.39K)

Basically what this user said though.

No shitlord, they're strong independent women fighting the patriarchy by fucking every guy they meet, but don't dare say that shitlord.

Attached: HthRIIeQg1Nn-KoXXKwQzO7-woROAHsoTfmfF9FhyO0.png (320x320 525.69 KB, 239.87K)

They would, but that wouldn't stop the idiots like the faggots trying to be Q from trying more of the same shit to keep the meme going.

If racism equals power plus privilege, then terrorism equals violence plus oppression. Ergo whites can not be terrorists, because it's impossible for them to be oppressed.

Checkmate, SJWs.

The jew pulls through.

Attached: Eat My Own On Retainer.jpg (299x300, 26.5K)

It's brilliant isn't it? Everybody on the left knows that terrorism is fostered by oppression and they also know that it's impossible for whites to be oppressed.

Spread this around, meme it, because it destroys the SJW with their own premises.

Lul'd at your sarcasm and that pic of that land-whale, goddamn, one would think that'd be the wake up call, but nope…"They shoulda accounted for my fat fuckin ass goddammit"

- shill - D&C (dividing whites in Europe v. US)

- shill - "who's the whitest"

- shill - "is x group white"

- shill - one-post poster repsonding to move the shill discussion forward "is x group white"

That first one should be >>11400222

Attached: SamusCheck.jpg (2104x1661, 263.19K)

Have they stopped teaching geography in school? Asia is a big fucking continent. The middle east is the "middle" of the eastern HEMISPHERE. Hence we also have near and far east. They apply "western" to anything west of the eastern main subject, which is why Europe is considered a "western" nation yet it is so far removed from the USA's "western" nation. The lines get blurred when they cross regional and cultural differences.
For asian countries, Eastern Europe (which is a huge difference from western Europe) is still "the west" but they change their cultural boundaries and disregard the continental division when it comes to relating to eastern europeans/slavs.
But yes. WESTERN ASIA is correct and when you come to think about it, pretty much anyone anything that has evolved on that continent is completely alien in its way of thinking and relating to others not of the colony.
And yes, even though I don't have anything against them, you even see it in Russians. Different realities of life leads to different ways of dealing with it.

My bad. Only realised after I posted, was scrolling the first page too fast.

Amazing how all this ridiculous shilling pops up focusing on divide and conquer among Europeans and Americans and "is x white?"

The ridiculous, unnecessary, stupid, irrelevant, waste-of-time debate is strong evidence that the bomber was a deep stater.

Nigger you posted a link to an entire board. If that is your idea of proof then I have some proof that your a kike alien from mars trying to steal our fertile earth soil.

lol

It hasn't stopped for years. It just gets more intense every time we point out there is a jew behind it.

Attached: MUH PROOFS.jpg (356x600, 82.69K)

It is every single fucking time too
Every time
Phosphorescent semitic filth

Is he actually white? or """white"""

Attached: 337e196b5abfe4867d3817ee33cc9ff937667b3a47342444bb57909e6f1a129d.jpg (1580x3391, 960.87K)

[Citation Needed]

Attached: What the fuck!.png (500x500, 101.02K)

another shill - "is x really white?"

Given the explosion of shills in this thread (no pun intended), pol must be over the target.

Whether you believe the Q larp or not, it seems like this was a deep state attempt to connect Q larp to bombings.

It's not relevant if Q is real or not. The goal of the bombings would be to give deep state agencies a legal probable cause-type reason that would allow deep state agencies to use certain tools to track Q (again, larp or not).

See post 958:

qanonposts.com/

archive.fo/05OWk

Another one-post, fake debate "is x white?" shill. This shill is responding to the other distraction post shill.

Pol must be over the target given the shilling.

Whether Q larp is real or not, it seems like this was a deep state attempt to connect Q larp to bombings. Probably CIA elements coming after Q, which appears to be NSA-connected.

The goal of the bombings would be to give CIA/FBI cabal a probable cause-type basis that would allow deep state agencies to use certain tools to track Q (again, larp or not).

See post 958:

qanonposts.com/

archive.fo/05OWk

Hmm.. Whad do we have here..
Semitic eyes. Inverted W shaped mouth. Longer lower lip. Joker smile…
West Baltid, Armeno/Orientalid influenced.
No doubt. Ashkenazi jew. Polish background.
t. classifier

They washed out his face to hide the nose

Yup, same with the ISISrael thread earlier.
Kike shills are especially unhappy with Holla Forums at the moment.

Reminder: none of is relevant when this appears to be a coordinated CIA/FBI attempt to get probable cause to investigate "Q" which is apparently a NSA-connected operation.

The implications of this bombing are like the implications of school shootings. Deep state CIA/FBI is willing to kill Americans on American soil overtly to achive their ends.

The CIA/FBI cabal is rotten.

I think what gives away his more semitic influence is the fact that his face is, crunched together, if that makes sense, as in, the spacing between his eyes, nose, and mouth are very small. I don't think many anons notice that as being a rather semitic feature in males.

Well, thats your inner politics. As eurofag I am only into classifications. Guy is a jew. Onehundred percent.

Almost every post now is off-topic and coordinated deep state fake debate.

Given this heavy shill flak, Holla Forums is over the target.

The Austin bombings were done by deep state just like the Parkland shooting.

The reason for the Austin bombings was that the CIA/FBI treasonous crime syndicate is attempting to connect Q larp to bombings. Q appears to be NSA-connected, which is (apparently) why CIA/FBI want to find Q, whether Q is a larp or not.

The goal of the Austin bombings is to give CIA/FBI treasonous crime syndicate a probable cause-type basis to allow deep state agencies to use certain tools to track Q (again, larp or not).

See post 958:

qanonposts.com/

archive.fo/05OWk

Related to the TWO suicide runs of trannies trying to assault NSA headquarters?

30 March 2015
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/men-disguised-women-stolen-car-spark-nsa-shooting-n332576
archive.is/kuBcL

14 Feb 2018
fox9.com/news/breaking-reports-of-possible-shooting-at-fort-meade#/
archive.is/q3ilh

Wow that shill's having a spergout about the fact that the bomber appears to be Jewish like Nicholas Cruz.

(((They))) hate it when you use their propaganda techniques effectively. The Austin bomber might not be white, that's all we know for now. We'll learn more about his ancestry soon.

Bing Maps hasn't blurred the house, unlike Google Maps.

Attached: mark-conditt-house-3.png (1361x567 1.31 MB, 1.31M)

Who has pics of the scene where he died ?

Attached: 636572261404641812-AP-Austin-Bombings.1.jpg (534x401, 37.27K)

< 666

OK, fine, I'll check.

Attached: police-stop-Mark-Conditts-vehicle-KVUE-VideoScreenshot.png (640x480, 145.38K)

ahahahaaha they bumped him off the road and it blew up! I bet you that's what happened!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174.1K)

Don't send the packages in a way that can be traced to you or the building it was sent from. The fedex explosion was traced back to the building and they had surveillance footage of him in his disguise. Which made his disguise ineffective for firther use since they knew what to look for

You have to add some Italian in there. Marc-Antony is one of the most popular names. Whether any of this shit matters though, i doubt it. There'll be a new big story on the cycle in a couple weeks anyway.

When did they get his license plate?

What the fuck happened to the van behind? Top of the window edge all fucked up.

truth is a defense against shilling
t. George Washington

Attached: a445275ded398c0194cd33b6b86e4d08684fdf71.png (1403x996, 139.31K)

We have a goldstein level olympic gymnast in mental arts right here

Probably got it after they got his phone. Once they got his phone and information attached to it all they have to do is look up his name to see if he or his family Have any registered. Once they have even a little bit of information on you it's very easy to get more.

Attached: conditt.jpg (944x944, 67.54K)

maybe… i mean, reddit has a login, so if austinbomber posts again, we know its a LARP. if not, then it could have been the real deal

Doubt. Name is a name. Could be Julius Caesar. What we are looking is phenotype. They cant hide semitic traits with fancy names.
Guy is typical Baltid + Orientalid mutt. Ancestors were from Poland or Ukraine. That's I can tell you. This is how European Ashkenazis look like.

checked.

What he proved, God damn him, is that banning guns won't make anybody safe.

Any complete retard who trusts technology is fucked

If that was the case then he was retarded. Never give law enforcement help in tracking you down. Heaven knows how many resources and methods they have to gather information about you. Helping them piece a psyche profile together is begging to be caught

The dad donated that nose:

If only those victims had bombs, then they could have bombed the bombs before being bombed.

So what kind of drugs did he stop taking?

Attached: Adderall.JPG (800x450, 33.34K)

That van is a crisis actor. I've seen it at many happenings.

O gee…
What a nice Ashkenazi family, lel.
Thanx, user.

Attached: DY1dwkyUMAUJQW6.jpg (252x336, 6.16K)

They don't look that kike-ish

Attached: Mmm....png (741x609, 27.28K)

Okay.
Mother is not a jew. She is typical Baltid, Poland or East Germany.
Father is Ashkenazi. Hallstat nordid + Armenoid mutt. East Germany.
Owerall, our guy is a week Ashkenazi from fathers line.

shrapnel blows out back of car window, skids up and over glass. The cops driving the van were very lucky there wasn't a bigger charge in the car.

And how exactly did the deepstate do that? By stating a bombing spree weeks before the LARPer made a post with "boom" in it?

Go back to your containment board.

It's not strong but it's there.

Mouth and nose especially, close set features too.

- low set ears
- corps like collor
- no philtrum

Attached: philtrum.jpg (301x167, 4.04K)

what are you talking about? if there is a deep state there would be no need for probable cause.

To get at certain people, the jews have to go through "official" channels. The people they can't outright murder, they use the "justice" system.

ban all you want, my nigger. You shall never be safe, for the human itself, in its mind is violence.

never forget 9/11

corpse*

also for the mormon mission things its less of a consider a mission and more of you are expected to go on a mission. if they dont they are ostracized or looked down upon as not devout or converted enough

Yeah, thanx. We eurofags arent into english that much. Hope you still understand.

this points more to fetal alcohol syndrome more than anything else.

Anons, it seems there's no choice but to create alibis online somehow…

KIKEDAR ALERT

false
it's a jew

Attached: jew.jpg (335x359, 36.83K)

Have you learned Swahili yet?

Delete this right now.

Attached: 6357456E-6987-497A-8608-D7F8A176334E.png (675x534, 119.29K)

What is violence? It's sudden change.
The universe is violent.

i hope the media makes sure to stress that he's white

I never went and have been looked down upon by former "friends" for 16 years now. Fuck them and their cult of semitic worship.
I'LL STICK WITH KEK

this is good.

also,

FRESH OC

Attached: austin-bomb.png (800x742, 2.27M)

Don't you fucking dare start this shit again.

so… his dad was a siegefag and the bombings were a senior project

Isn't it just a fact of more diversity that when someone goes on a random rampage there's now a higher probability the victims will not be white? I think this is a good argument as to why there needs to be less diverse communities.

could be if he had a personal dick pic saved. He would have been 16 back then.

Lmao they say "white man" every fucking chance they get.

If it was a nigger they wouldn't even say his age.

I'll need to examine it.

Well lads we may have a new religion of peace on our hands. Armed standoff’s with the feds on Bundy ranch, taking over a federal wildlife building and now packages of peace. It’s gonna be a magic underwear and peace kinda century.

Attached: D13E1C24-C61C-46F4-B11A-D939EAB72EC4.jpeg (236x298, 24.78K)

Multiculturalism destroys social cohesion. People who otherwise would have adjusted well in a homogeneous society are isolated, atomized, and alienated by being forced to live in a zoo where there is no unifying social cohesion. Essentially, living in a multicultural zoo is like living in the jungle. Everyone seems to be out to get you and this feeling of isolation drives those of us with less stern wills into committing acts of random violence against a society that has abandoned us.

In addition, the jews have chosen to use the mess of their own creation to attack White people and ONLY White people. This constant barrage of attacks against one's identity cause those with less stern character to crack under pressure and strike out against a system that is literally at war with them. It is at war with all of us and the only thing keeping me from striking out myself is the knowledge that such a course of action is unproductive.

The government should outlaw bombs immediately to prevent this from happening again.

Attached: retFGd435rTd.JPG (1536x2048, 633.05K)

He has attached earlobes, as approximately 100% of the shooters/bombers. Why? Seriously user - why do they always have attached earlobes?

Is it because they're pedophile patsies, blackmailed annd MKUltra'd by the deep state?

Ted "literally MKUltra" Kaczynski, Sirhan "a woman hypnotized me" Sirhan, Timothy McVeigh, Adam Lanza, Stephen Paddock, some-other-guy-I-forgot, and now Mark Conditt.

Why can't you explain this phenomenon, user?

Let's make a bet: the next patsy will have attached earlobes also. I was right the last 5 'events,' and I am right now, too.

You might be onto something.

100% of school shooters are uncircumcised.

The "other guy I forgot" is Nikolas Cruz. All the other ones from Vegas till now had attached earlobes.

why is my hypothesis always right

Home schooled

Attached: IMG_4444.JPG (350x350, 45.15K)

correct, but they don't have the people in place that would have had the authority to rewrite it
most of the incidents happening since the election have something "off" as if not all the pieces were present or as if the narrative around them was half-baked, inadequate to explain why things happened
that's because they should have happened in a different world

Attached: Antifa are out-of-place-artefacts.jpg (1612x751, 330.35K)

39 fucking posts, Why don't you just go somewhere else if this place bothers you so much?

Attached: 6155cfb1bf604c858405cd8d05387f62e87b2e50b6c2449129bf3033b073d4a7.png (436x261, 170.54K)

let's be honest, here, people. The bomber was clearly going out early in the morning to drop off the bombs - just before daylight where no one would see him, but not in the middle of the night when he'd be the only car on the road. Now, do you go to a white neighborhood where everyone is getting ready for work, or a black neighborhood?

Correct. There is no worthwhile bargain for security provided by the Government/. you must watch your own ass or be enslaved by ZOG.

Attached: tommy.jpg (302x167, 6.54K)

Type into your search bar "attached earlobes neurology," "attached earlobes serial killer" and "attached earlobes pedophile."

The thing you need to understand is that the Deep State keeps track of pedophiles and psychopaths - and uses them when appropriate. The correlation between attached earlobes and psychopathy is moderate; the correlation between attached earlobes and pedophilia is very high.

Mark Conditt as reflected in his blog is not much of a psychopath - so Occam's Razor says "secret pedo, probably in possession of CP."

Every Single Time.

patsy confirmed

the fedex person body type looks nothing like the kid

middle of bombing scare , guy walks into fedex with homemade boxes , a rick flair wig, gloves!

without a doubt the fedex store /employees etc were on alert….ffs
and hes shipping things from austin to austin no red flags there

that's not what occam's razor says at all you fucking dipshit. do you even know what it means?

The simplest explanation – not refuted by anything – is that, not being a clinical psychopath, this individual with attached earlobes was chosen to carry out this event due to something else - most likely pedophilia. This is usually the case, as previous events confirmed.

That was from his head flying out the back.

this is the same kid? why does he look brown in this photo, but as white as can be in the other?

Who else remember Fedex not going along with the NRA boycott?

Attached: DWxPRKaXcAEtoZB.jpg (700x700, 74.51K)

Which is why your bullshit won't work.

but that's not the simplest explanation. the simplest explanation is that he's just fucked up. are you retarded?

a) you don't know that
b) its not necessary to be a clinical psychopath in order to commit these acts

circular reasoning. you're finding connections where they don't exist.

adding other actors is not the "simplest" explanation

adding other elements to the story is not the "simplest" explanation

I can't tell if this is Holla Forums thinking they're pulling le epin troll or if you're just flat retarded

Attached: whites-cant-be-terrorist-sj.png (612x612, 591.36K)

Because the kikes lighten all photos you newfag

lol

perhaps that question was too obvious and not well-phrased. Where did the other photo come from?

Attached: SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM.png (1368x371, 147.4K)

go back to gab @Kek_Magician

It would be nice if faggots would give sources to their photos

I always pay more to have whites deliver my packages TO ME before the shitskins can steal them from the bushes.

Attached: O7doHRY[1].jpg (1032x581, 141.47K)

This has been explained 6 gorillion times.

Attached earlobes are very common among pedophiles. All the shooters "happen" to have attached earlobes. Conditt doesn't give off the impression of having "regular psychopathy" - therefore he was fucked up in another way (i.e. he was a pedo). The feds are constantly using fucked up people to commit these acts - this is well documented. And they happen to keep track of pedophiles.

Now do the math.

*This has been repeated 6 gorillion times
repeating something doesn't make it true. casual observations don't constitute statistical correlations. statistical correlations don't constitute causation.

The only documented cases I know of this always end with the feds swooping in at the last second before anyone dies. And, at any rate, even if feds have done it before doesn't mean it happened this time

what does being a pedo have to do with bombing people. that's fucking retarded. not all killers are psychotic. I'm sorry; that's just not true. That is (((MSM))) propaganda.

no math to be done. you're retarded

I don't do normalfag internets. what sort of filename is that? what website?

Yes, they do. Otherwise there would be no point in pointing out (((statistical correlations))). We observe correlations because they do, more often than not, imply causations.

Makes it infinitely more likely. Thus Occam's Razor.

Right. That is exactly my point.

no they don't, you fucking retard. this is a well-known logical fallacy called "cum hoc ergo propter hoc" (with this, therefore because of this) there are all types of situations where correlation doesn't mean causation. for instance, confounding variables. Example: increasing popsicle sales is correlated with increasing drowning deaths. but it would be wrong to say that eating popsicles causes drowning deaths. The confounding variable which influences both of them is the heat of summer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confounding

>Otherwise there would be no point in pointing out (((statistical correlations)))
Yes, there is, you fucking retard. But, the point is you have to posit a mechanism, and test for that. also, depending on who you talk to, the lack of a posited mechanism or evidence of direct causation doesn't necessarily negate the predictive capacity of the correlation. So, there may be another reason for studying correlation even if there is no causation - the ability to predict events. learn your philosophy of science, dipshit.

no, that's not occam's razor. You're adding an actor. Perhaps – PERHAPS – if you can show that 99.99% of the time every bad thing like this has been a fed operation, then perhaps – PERHAPS – you could claim occam's razor. But, not in this instance. the simplest explanation is the one with the least moving parts. Lone wolf = simplest explanation. sorry, bucko

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

no, that's not your point. you point is that all killers have to "have something wrong" because "muh earlobes," which is fucking stupid. he could just be a killer, has no major psychological or criminal history and acted alone. that is the simplest explanation and I don't understand why you don't see that

My hypothesis predicted (in advance of the revelations) Paddock's pedophilia, and it predicts that this guy possessed CP. The ability to reliably predict is called "science."

You're just gonna end up with an egg all over your face. These patsies are usually pedos. And they always have attached earlobes. This is not a coincidence.

You’re awesome, user. The cats are perfectly sassy too. This is some Salvor Hardin type shit.

where is your multivariate regression analysis? if you don't have one, then you didn't predict shit. you got lucky, at best.

No manifesto makes it more entertaining to fuck with. The normalfags don't have something the talking heads can point to and say 'see bad' in his own words, which means their minds promptly shut down and accept the narrative. This way, its mysterious. Keeps the juices flowing because even normalfags like the bad guy, had to be SOME reason this guy went off the rails. Big time opening for us to slip in what we desire since nobody fucking cares what media says anymore whom have anything approaching room temperature IQ.

Attached: c738761e98dedbc667458611e4f1a4e2cdda6d26ed119e86400efde46c8699f1.png (466x496, 229.54K)

you haven't even established correlation, you retard. see this is merely a casual obvservation - an anecdote. you can't even into science

What is actually happening is an unelected body both in and outside government representing Stalinists (best analogy is comparing to the Soviet Union after Stalin died) are running a coup. That said, FORMALLY, they do not control system and need the cover for going after a person/people like the Q larp.

ur fucking delusional

This may have been a deep state attempt to connect the Q larp to bombings.

*Note: I do not take a position on the merit of Q, other than he/she/it does appear to have an angle and does appear to be NSA connected, but other than that, I have no opinion. I do not believe Q is part of the FBI/CIA cabal.

All of that said, the bombing would give official, legal "color of law" to surveil/suicide Q (whoever it is and whater the motive of Q). This would be necessary for the shadow govt/prior regime to go after someone like Q IF Trump is actually in control of DOJ/FBI/CIA at the moment. The shadow govt needs a pretext for color of law/patina of legality.

See post 958:

qanonposts.com/

archive.fo/05OWk

You contribute no information. Just bullshit. Suck a shotgun.

Attached: isisrael.jpg (800x450, 113.95K)

The people in that list are only a handful of AW members. There are plenty still active that aren't doxxed.

Attached: HtIAgZv5.jpg (1024x1024, 132.39K)

unless its a removable battery phone and he had the battery out thats not likely to be what happened. there are tools that allow phones to be remotely turned on when powered down, phones are a constant tracking device. smart watches are just as bad.

F

pick one then go the fuck back to cuckchan, kiddies. Q is a LARP. there are no connections here. you are deluding yourselves. its called "confirmation bias" – look it up… while you're at it, look up Dunning-Kruger and realize that applies to you as well

4chan needs to go and stay go.

of all the things that are cuckchan retardation, you pick that measly shitpost?

Did they photoshop his skin?

Attached: ddsfdsffds.png (1353x340, 370.93K)

You randomly accuse people of Q whatever to derail threads, while never debating any points. You've done this constantly and are a shit shill.
Nice job you faggot. Filtered, no more (you)s.

quality shitpost mah dood

Attached: 8502c941c6bfce00358aab754b….jpg (251x271, 10.05K)

yeah the color of his face seems really blown out, they really had to crank some knobs to make this one look white

Translation: We used Track Your Package at Fedex.com.

It's almost like he has the innate ability to change his whiteness whenever he feels like it.

And his nose.

And his eyes.

Attached: Hmmm..... really makes you think.mp4 (640x480, 154.77K)

you realize these are pics of 2 different people?
Trevor Weldon Ingram

wtf i love microsoft now

see
wow, I see you're a retarded faggot who can't into reading comprehension. there are places for people like you
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/bog/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

GTFO

i thought the one in middle and top was one and bottom two and top right were the other

He's got the mouth too.

My point stands. I don't know a lot about photo editing but when you fuck with the colors and white balancing of a picture you lose a lot of fine detail. He looks like a fucking ghost there's no way that wasn't edited.>>11401136

Attached: bypass.jpg (569x591 4.93 KB, 53.86K)

It's a corner lot so it faces both Wilbarger St. and 2nd Street, but, yeah, the main entrance to the house and also the driveway seem to be on 2nd Street.

this was actually a drawing i did a while ago of a different jewish woman. coincidentally it literally looks like every kike female i compare it to.

Attached: generic-kikess.png (686x661, 13.06K)

This is true. The battery has to be removed always.

Q posted on cuckchan. If ZOG wanted to know who he was, Hiroshima would have told them.

You are obviously a deep state shill.

I do not have have any opinion on the merit of Q, other than I believe he is (currently DOD-run) NSA connected, and that the CIA/FBI cabal would like to shut Q down.

It is worth examining if the Austin bombs are indeed an attempt for CIA/FBI to act under color of law to shut down Q, whoever he may be.

At best, you could not know any better. You present no new information or facts. Your only contribution is to try to silence people or tell them to fuck off.

You need to eject your brain from the back of your head using buckshot immediately.

Lel gg nigger now gtfo

holy shit. checked just the same.

Attached: orly.png (250x278, 108.7K)

Exactly.

Note that I posted objective evidence–the link to the Q collection that showed before the bombings there were indeed "BOOM" posts.

The more you know about Q, the more you may suspect what he's claiming, at least with respect to the CIA/FBI cabal trying to shut him down, may be true.

The reason is Q (regardless of his agenda/association–may be part of NSA) has obviously gathered a significant following and is clearly, openly attacking/criticizing the CIA/FBI cabal. It makes sense they want some color of law reason to attack Q, whoever it may be be, and possibly shut Q down.

At no point did I endorse Q, by the way, but the Q accusation shill immediately jumped all over me.

The first "BOOM" post was on March 3, the first bombing was on the 2nd. The only person trying to link Q to the bombings is the LARPer himself

inb4 white nationalist austin bomber carved swastikas in his packages before mailing

I enhanced the image…adjusted the levels, dropped the gamma back to the original level, then I white balanced.

user was right, confirmed nigger.

Attached: e307d5d00eadf10259264195caab1d33885927ae8f31e2d240218afb9d759f6d.jpg (1353x340, 60.68K)

Shut up paranoid boomer
Literal crazy talk(cuck)

Attached: 66EA8E12-4345-4F51-A3DC-663A27BE62AD.jpeg (750x589 68.25 KB, 164.31K)

the A Team

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-21 Tweets with replies by Pat Conditt ( ATX_Plat_Team)

He doesn't seem uncomfortable in that photo. He's smaller then the other guys, but he doesn't look like he's excluding himself or nervous.

He's kinda cute…

He's slouching like a real Yid.

Are you sure? To me it looks like he's just got one shoulder back slightly because the other guy is holding it.

I miss you, Ted. This shit was so lazy and low energy.

Attached: pinhead_facepalm.jpg (560x488 109.24 KB, 171.37K)

Can you imagine if he just did a few of these, then chilled out for a few months, maybe a year…then did a few more. So-on and so-on.

He could have cleared the dindu population right out of town.

again

Back to Holla Forums you go

Attached: IMG_1494547035628.jpg (556x406, 42.69K)

Fuck no, I could tell right away that he's a fucking jew from the nose, eyebrow, and forehead. Gas.

The eyes are wrong. Fixed it for you. They almost always wear bright lipstick too. Disgusting creatures.

Attached: ugly jewess (all of them).png (3264x1691 8.35 KB, 1.31M)

It's because ops like that are a rush and addictive and they can't stop doing them again.
t.usedtodorunnersonsuperbikes

Damn. They went full CNN on his skin tone.

That's why I know it's an act, if he had any sort of mission it would have been more thorough. You don't just kill innocents and have no message you are sending.

Then again, suppose the amateur could be an outright anarchist.

father and son

wecanmovemountains.com/
some pics found here^^

Attached: img_1092.jpg (2000x1500 2.31 MB, 422.14K)

Mind = blown.

Attached: 29684FA5-ABA2-4B79-9A2E-DA3F9C84501C.jpeg (1024x768, 156.56K)

Wow another honeypot masterminded by boomers!

This "confession" sounds pretty odd to me. In these 25 minutes of "confession" he describes in detail the 6 or 7 bombs - but why would you do that? Smells like a set-up.

Sounds like you're lying unless you fucked up the url.

Attached: l.PNG (752x861, 58.76K)

Finland perhaps?
His maternal grandparents were members of the Mizpah United Church of Christ.
archive.is/1x7Vw
Can't get much more liberal judeo-christian than (((Mizpah))).
archive.is/WkOR3
Was this how the kid was yidded?

lol Shareblue go away

r3ddit is now wordfiltered to earlobe? wtf
reddit

this is how shitty your mods are, Holla Forums. take note of this garbage

Let's see.

wtf is he retarded?

can you believe this shit?
pic related is Heil doing the imkamfy autistic spam. there's something seriously wrong, here, and they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Attached: Heil=imkampfy.png (1231x1024, 259.14K)

lol, ur the earlobe retard. GTFO of the thread, Heil. I absolutely cannot believe the fucking mod is the one who's this retarded

The fact of the matter is that all of these shooters have attached earlobes - and most are pedophiles.

definingmystance.blogspot.com/2012/03/why-we-might-want-to-consider-doing.html

Why we might want to consider doing away with Sex Offender Registration.
In theory, these registries are list of every sex offender in the state, with the his house location and other pertinent facts to help people avoid exposing themselves to such people. Megan's Law requires sex offenders to register and update law enforcement every time they change location.

This is not the result. You have to really hate the guy to make him suffer for the rest of his life, even when his prison time is up. This sounds perfect for a serial rapist or pedophile, but its not such a great idea if something as trivial as public indecency or streaking can put you on the registry right alongside them.

So you have a guy who committed a crime. Will putting him on a list make it better? wouldn't this only make people shun him, keep him from getting a job, and making friends? Just for a crime that he may have committed over 15 years ago as a adolescent? On a side note, one fifth of all rapes are committed by a juvenile.
And how effective is it? Even if you know about a registered sex offender in the neighborhood, what's to stop him from doing it again? And that's not taking into consideration that 95 percent of all cases are from someone the victim had already knew? And if he was really going to do it again, would the fact that he is on a list really going to stop him?

_

My name is Mark Conditt. I enjoy cycling, parkour, tennis, reading, and listening to music. I am not that politically inclined. I view myself as a conservative, but I don't think I have enough information to defend my stance as well as it should be defended. The reasons I am taking this class is because I want to understand the US government, and I hope that it will help me clarify my stance, and then defend it.

Attached: cohencidence.jpg (973x1200 155.37 KB, 84.09K)

Sounds like they will probably use this to go after homeschooling and/or Christians.

??

Attached: Screenshot (727)

saved

Attached: impossible.png (1055x121, 9.15K)

this needs to be spammed on every leftist shill post on twitter

Why the fuck would you even carry your cell with you when comitting a crime? especially if you are a lone wolf and have no reason to coordinate ops. Leave it at home in front of the "kike in the korner". Maybe near an mp3 player belting out a loop of snoring sounds, just in case.

how else is he going to communicate with this fbi handlers?

Oooooh, Umatrix was blocking the frame.

The site didn't exist until June-September 2017 based off the archive.

Attached: lminoihoijh.PNG (1095x825, 163.88K)

No whites died but you are right. Whites were injured but they barely pay attention to that shit.

That would be great great grandparent

DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE RECORDED 'CONFESSION'?

Attached: AYO HOL UP.jpg (864x594, 303.93K)

The what now?

Cops found a 25-minute recording on his phone. They say it describes the bombs as well as his motivations, which were apparently not racial or political in nature but rather more personal. I'm interested to hear about his motivations because we could be looking at another Rodge here.

Come, join our (((group))) anons! Why sit around winning the meme war by shitposting when you can be sucked into a honeypot and framed?

I find that hard to fucking believe.

fuck you

No red flags?

fedex stillframes are completely different bodytype from Mark Conditt

Attached: conditt fedex composite.jpg (1296x1028, 458.38K)

Guy in the stills appears far more heavyset compared to conditt. I smell something fishy here

Attached: vmvfvn.jpg (499x500 31.39 KB, 285.18K)

agree 100%

trying to timestamp some of the pics…

this snowboard one looks like the most recent , supposedly 2013

the polo shirt one extra glowing white says 2013, making him 18

mexican marco corbitt school ID says 2010-2012 making him 15-17

Attached: DY0nHmTWAAEupiL.jpg (1024x1024 34.51 KB, 231.61K)

What is interesting about Elliot Rodger types?

Attached: 1520295152436.jpg (910x752, 58.93K)

confirmation bias

shit you just made up

wuz dis?

Because they're actually jews but it gets memoryholed.

That old Pathfinder held up pretty well, especially compared to the van that rammed into it.

90s and prior cars were built like tanks, unless you use c4 theres no way to blow the doors off that thing.

Years of using larp as an insult have finally manifested itself on to our plane of existence and gained physical form.

Its from his blog, looks like a relative of him is a fbi pedo.

Attached: 720c8dfb7450f5030ab21bd973062a0e--book-cover-art-book-covers.jpg (236x295, 25.4K)

It's always leftists doing this kind of retarded shit, you can bet the only reason he's in a pirate suit is because he saw a movie.

* Wear gloves and a shower cap when building
* Use random found / scrap containers
* Don't buy electronics at all, strip them from old broken appliances
* Unabomber style anti-forensics of coating internals in black spray paint once constructed (at least I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he did this)

But this is just an intellectual exercise of course, violence other than in self-defense hurts our cause not helps it, Holla Forums is a board of peace …

Attached: bomberman terminator 2.jpg (399x599, 168.41K)

Statistical reality.

Wew ladder

Simple foil works? Personally I'd rather leave it turned off and at home

LARP was used as an insult because it looks ridiculous to outsiders to begin with.

lol someone made a morph gif, there's some similarity alright. Mischling?

Attached: mark conditt really laura loomer jew mouth.gif (326x329, 398.93K)

Anything conductive ought to be an effective faraday shield, probably including those silver anti-static bags some computer components come in. But yeah, why risk having it with you at all …

My local news is using this pic. Guess they didn't get the memo to white wash it.

Attached: 917_austin_bombings_28836689_510095.JPG (521x698, 122.64K)

Attached: qfags are wise to the kike.jpg (236x255, 19.05K)

Kill yourself. And before anyone asks me how I know it's from a porn shills used to spam BLACKED shit here and on 4/pol/ Daily before the mods did anything about it

ptm, se parece a mi… hasta los lentes

it's common in America prisons that they will label spics white to throw off the statistics on Hispanic violence

That's a correlation error. The reason the wide mouth is linked with "jewish women" is because anons are using Hollywood actresses as the sample of "jewish women".
The vast majority of Hollywood actresses are covert MtF transgenders. A wide dental arch and large mouth being a trait vastly more common in men than women and is not limited to jewesses.
Sorry.

Attached: 2NEA20.jpg (600x920 179.53 KB, 145.77K)

kek

Chad Conditt (pic related)

Attached: chad conditt.jpg (252x336, 32.22K)

>>>/x/
Reported.

Putting on weight is a sign of depression. Gonna need to date the photos for this to be meaningful.

nope, nothing to see here

Well I'll be plum tuckered.

Attached: send_them_to_the.jpg (351x106, 13.56K)

No, they're saying "LARP-shaming" clowns call people "kikes".

Attached: cnn_white_male.png (321x400 38.18 KB, 27.5K)

Whoever made that retarded "meme" has got to be be most soy filled Commiefornian there is or a leaf. Looks nothing like Holla Forums would create and looks more like Occupy Democrats faggotry.

Until motherfuckers that matter start getting whacked, I'm calling false flag on all this shit.

Kike detected.

What is the Jewess' real name? I can't find her by searching "Laura Jewmer," and I don't recognize that name or her face.

is that a new self-sustaining meme?

Attached: suicibuddies.jpg (255x255, 15.38K)

It looks like the media bleached him out to make him look white. Clearly a mudskin maybe mixed but not white.

Attached: 0CAE4686-0286-4D3E-AABC-1B0CB07DFBC8.jpeg (495x371 47.72 KB, 35.09K)

dont need a badge to worship the jewish mesiah