Is the FPS genre dead outside of military sims now...

Is the FPS genre dead outside of military sims now? We used to have sci fi shooters every other week and now the closest to sci fi we get is Destiny DLC packs and no one else wants to touch the lootathon FPS genre.

Did the genre get entirely replaced by walking simulator zombie survival games?

the fantasy FPS target audience moved to Roblox

what the fuck are you saying?

Which are?

N I C E

what are you smoking?

I wish, then we wouldn't have to see how low battlefield can sink.

There is no genre more creativly bankrupt that first person shooters. The only innovation comes from other genres, like the 'rpg progression' that plauged them a few years back.
They've been dead for over a decade, except as glorified tech demos.

shooters have been pretty dead for a while now. creatively devoid genre.

Nice thread OP

They appeal to specific juvenile audience, which doesn't exist anymore.

no, it still exist - they're even here. I see lots of threads about planetside 2 and overwatch despite these already being incredibly derivative games.

You wish

Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. You can't possibly be this stupid.

Because FPS is inherently shit genre and can't jump over its head.
Go back to Q3 or UT2k4, only shooters worth playing ever.

Hopefully

and thus, to the surprise of absolutely no one, OPs motives were revealed and he was proven to be yet another shitposter with no arguments and pol tier strawmen

it's the thinking man's fetish :^)

DOA
Same bullshit as previous years
Also dead
Kill yourself
Kill yourself

Fair enough

Have you not been paying to the current year?
Unless you're just talking about quality titles aka games you like, there's plenty of examples of FPS games that aren't "military sims".

Actually I gave money to russians on g2a, saving myself $15 and keeping every penny out of EA's dirty jew mitts. Feels good man

WEAPON SKINS WEAPON SKINS WEAPON SKINS WEAPON SKINS WEAPON SKINS

the people killed the fps genre with their constant need for paid cosmetic items

I'd tell you to go back to Holla Forums, but odds are they banned you for shitposting so you came here where our hotpockets are too busy jerking to lolis.

what the fuck is on that kid's face