Dankula guilty of offending kikes

count dankula GUILTY of offending kikes

THIS IS NOT A DRILL - UK IN FULL 1984 MODE

MEMES AND JOKES ARE NOW ILLEGAL

Count Dankula explicitly declared SATIRE in the video, but kvetching yids saw blood.

Those who cannot be criticized will stop at nothing to pile on the pressure.

This is something we can meme hard. Once again, these idiotic kikes have overplayed their hand and have given us a huge wedge to drive between them and the normalfags.

Now is the time for memes.

Attached: farage it hasnt even begun.jpg (575x337 38.21 KB, 59.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/auX3e
hooktube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM
web.archive.org/web/20120519003814/http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18087379
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579714/Sadiq-Khan-attends-Holocaust-memorial-act-Mayor-London-day-Labour-mayor-repeated-controversial-claims-Hitler-Zionist.html
spectator.co.uk/2016/05/zac-goldsmiths-london-campaign-was-a-toe-curling-embarrassment/
archive.is/ZfylZ
archive.fo/lhzQk
theguardian.com/media/2010/apr/28/bbc-trust-frankie-boyle
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/first-official-report-death-kevin-953238
bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/inquest-death-kevin-bunny-crehan-1201776
twitter.com/ADickerberg/status/976164821405192193
channel4.com/news/transport-for-london-ad-campaign-spoofed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Army_installations#United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=O9TRGG4QLJE
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jewish-leader-tells-nazi-dog-11148574
archive.is/SIGad
tmart.com/Mini-Portable-Multimedia-Speaker-Support-MP3-Player-USB-TF-Micro-SD-Card-FM-Radio-Black_p337401.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_9-1-1
wigle.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=-S_DV4HUj6A&bpctr=1521622883
archive.is/li1vo
change.org/p/the-police-free-count-dankula/w
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzxx4Ua3WTk
digitaljournal.com/article/313841
rapsinews.com/judicial_news/20180214/281940751.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580317/College-student-16-ordered-ID-Tesco-staff-tried-buy-TEASPOONS.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qAopshGFYNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tommy Robinstein stream to raid attached

That was inevitable, mudshits and kikes get a free pass

This shit is ridiculous.

As Tommy 'an Irish militant zionist, not English or nationalist' Robinson (not his real name) says in the video
Count Dankula who is a self confessed Communist

Start watching from 39:15 to hear yourself

Everyone knows Tommy is a kike, that's not the point you homofag.

Attached: dankula pug.jpg (586x444 65.91 KB, 73.94K)

And count Dankula is an antiwhite Communist like Tommy Robinson and the zionist neocons that are so en vogue here lately.

You're either a reddit faggot who cannot into basic political strategy or some JIDF cancer.
Neck yourself + sage negated.

Attached: dankula pug 4.jpg (579x337, 50.17K)

That reads like it was written by the CIA-kike Anglin himself

You mean the political strategy that you kike-alikes kept reassuring everyone would work to 'our' favour as long as we campaigned for zionist jews into government but only resulted in ZOG securing ever more of its tendrils around the necks of the goy.
What confuses you is that there are still the rare odd anons here who cannot suffer your aut-kike shite here

Attached: Reino unido numa casca de noz.jpeg (1978x6777, 3.34M)

Dudes a faggot but he didn't deserve this.
The UK is dead but it has been for a long time now.

If this fucker gets more than a few weeks this is gonna be insane. Imagine getting a year taken away over a pug.

They made this bed now they lie in it.

Attached: 3 whole.png (464x750, 618.39K)

They swallowed the brother war with Germany in WW2, and now look at where they are.

The allies lost the war with the axis. All Europe lost, America lost, USSR/Russia lost. The only winners in WW2 were the jewish scum.

Attached: wehrmacht.mp4 (640x360, 5.65M)

Good God. There really are no words.

Bye Britain.

Don't forget to remind everyone everywhere you reach that they have the Scottich Council of Jewish Communities to thank for it.
archive.is/auX3e
And rub it in as much as you can. Let them really feel that no amount of non-racism will ever save them.

lmao, degenerate communist eceleb faggot convicted of memeing irresponsibly. yes bongland is fucked but have you heard about water? it be wet. who cares

We're winning fellow MAGApedes.
Britain would fall in line if America wasn't completely pussified. Please wake up Trump from his Kurshner therapy.

You are human silage. Go botpost elsewhere >>>/bog/

you cannot awaken a soul so deep in judaism, the entire US system has to collapse or be taken over for the globe to be free.

Attached: trsdisposal.png (409x456 55.25 KB, 110.58K)

Meanwhile you continue promoting Communists and zionist counter-jihad kikes acting as white nationalists [quietly kosher] whose sole purpose is to do shit like this to get whites demonised and allow the law to be further bent out of shape solely for jewish interests.

Either your tactically retarded or as I suspect another moron aut-kikeiste who doesn't understand how easily the jews manipulate you to serve them and hamper your own progress.

Not once have I promoted or endorsed anyone, my objective is to utilize a situation to enlighten bystanders and normalfags to the anti-white nature of the kiked system.
Either way, filtered for being a complete imbecile.

The only thing that can save Britain now is a nuclear holocaust.

We lose ground daily, the enemy becomes emboldened as he watches his own shadow grow - and yet, all we do to combat this is sit here shit posting.

It doesn't have to be nuclear.

Yeah, basically a load of jews worried about the goyim waking up to their tricks started funding and creating a whole host of false nationalist controlled opposition, to pretend they are white nationalists and run around acting like cunts antagonising whoever the jews want agitated in order to help close down any discussion or debate about the jews behind the curtain.

That's why the aut-right, EDL, Britain First and the rest of the jewish false nationalists are so prominent and successful now and also the only ones promoted on all the chanboards and other once 'jew-wise' orgs nowadays.

They are the slime.

Nick Griffin of #BNP explains how #EDL & BFP are funded by zionist neocons
hooktube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM

Checked.

Attached: check em.PNG (1137x816, 406.18K)

That might be the plan given the PM is spouting "Russia has WMDs" war-speak.

Peddle powered brain bashing machines are cheaply and easily maintained

Was watching his stream yesterday. Damn son.

This is the better of the two outcomes, for us at least. This way at least a handful of normies will see that the most pozzed of lefties can make one crass joke about (((the chosen ones))) and go to prison for it.

Will get some noggins joggin.

I hate injustice. I may not agree with Dankula, but I wouldn't relish in the fact he is going to jail.

The state of the UK. Britbongs need to take back their country. The point to do it was when their own children were being raped by middle eastern shitters. This is just another sign of their failure to actually do anything. But I don't blame them, I blame those that put them in chains mentally and physically.

Maybe the UK needs the US to come in and kick them in the ass. IDK what the solution is anymore for them. I just feel rage at this point.

Attached: 1489305206285.jpg (700x500, 30.31K)

I know it's not unique to the UK, but they're much more brazen about it

Attached: 1446847327529.jpg (428x476, 108.34K)

Scotland has arrested people many times for joking about the jews.

web.archive.org/web/20120519003814/http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-18087379

I hope Russia Invades soon.

This entire nation in it's current state doesn't deserve to exist.

Attached: 1455212681802.jpg (769x478, 114.96K)

When your entire country is based on freemasonry.

Silage is actually useful though, because you can feed animals with it. Kikes have to be burned in situ.

and WW1.

Checked and keked, I agree. While I was shocked at news, a part of me wasn't and just wants redemption. Not for the commie they got, but for the British (whites obviously) because this is just a small step to bigger kikery, which needs an ACTUAL holocaust.

They can't even dehumanize and face to bloodshed because they're completely disarmed.

Attached: dehumanize yourself.png (894x894, 365.67K)

Damn, checked. This is true, since he was a commie, people will flip tf out I'm sure. Let's hope this triggers them, for something other than racism and mansplaining.

Let the police who arrested him know what you think about the situation on Twitter: @Lanarkshire_Pol

Americans have got guns, ans yet they are still under the iron foot of jewish control and only 56% White and dropping.

All these dubs, such hopeful, yet saddening dubs…Let's hope Kek kicks the kikes in their fuckin throats.

Attached: 7bd60869b3f263d886d4eb2a4bcbcb2b6d17b5ba5e900f2aca346236d834ea11.png (329x489, 241.98K)

He doesn't know about

I can guarantee you they didn't find him guilty because he's communist.

Attached: Communists-Jeremy-Corbyn.jpg (634x454 75.02 KB, 123.03K)

It doesn't matter where a Brit is, he will be able to find a half brick. The problem is getting them awake enough to do something about the massive (((problem))) in their country.

The USA is far more powerful than the UK and the Seppos can successfully create white enclaves to defend themselves from shitskin hordes. The Bongs have got nothing.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/203615
Petition for free speech if any bongs want to sign it

this is the problem, too many asleep or beaten down. The ones who would stand up feel alone even though nearly everyone around them shares their opinions, just is too scared to vocalize them.

No they found him guilty so as to punish anti-communists.

That's why every single user pre-2012 were warning others not to fall for these lying kikes leading the jewish controlled false opposition.

Here we have two tools of jewry, one a commie and one a zionist both working to achieve the same goal which is the silencing of the natives as jews take full control of everything.
As every single fucking user warned everyone before the ZOG virus took hold of the so called resistance movement.

This. Also patriotic feelings get redirected towards football obsession rather than racial pride.

Attached: daf61cdadecef0bfca0ab292ac2e0d5d4dee28a78dcbd8561e63d62bdfd5fac7.png (800x800, 292.99K)

Why even bother, that country's way too far gone for saving(>supporting white genocide)

Attached: 1471797277432.jpg (502x416, 28.3K)

Tommy Robinson is one of the worst of them. He practically admitted he was a government agent when he turned the EDL over to the police.

I hope Sellner and Southern win their lawsuit and bankrupt that dystopian island.

is crazy that you guys are saying this about europe these days.

US too.

everywhere.

Attached: edl-collage.jpg (2700x1800, 973.17K)

Nigger the UK is still 90% white, if that's how you feel you may as well join the lolbergs, inject heroin into your toes and crawl into a ditch to fucking die.

Attached: disgust animu.jpg (308x539, 103.26K)

stop living on dreams, there is no way for a nuke to touch land, from a bomber or otherwise.

the airspace of an Island that side is very easy to defend

not 90%, their mayor is still muslim.

And don't forget…

Attached: EDLLGBT.jpg (200x150 98.65 KB, 9.37K)

quick someone make an edit of the monty python deadly joke skit

That rabbi top left made a Freudian slip which was funny.

Attached: Jew_rabbi_Nachum_Shiffren_mistakenly_says_the_truth_A_Freudi.mp4 (320x240, 1.85M)

He's the Mayor of London, not the Mayor of the UK.

Percentages does not matter, most of British men are being domesticated and thus they're either complete pussies or race traitors

So what was the joke he made?

He made his girlfriend's pug dog do a nazi salute to Hitler for a laugh to troll her and posted the video online.

some stupid pug video, chill

Friendly reminder to newfags: filter all blackpill shills

So? If we form an army he won't last 5 seconds.

Attached: 1494466316762.jpg (598x448, 110.73K)

That's not the fucking point.

Are you seeing why people have trouble taking you seriously?

Sadiq Khan is a zionist backed Marxist, who only works for jewry.

The last 2 previous mayors were a halfjew/Turk zionist Boris Johnson and the one before a slimey commie 'Red' Ken Livingstone.
All three work for the same ZOG team

…Sadiq Khan attends Holocaust memorial AS FIRST ACT AS MAYOR OF LONDON - a day after the last Labour mayor repeated controversial claims that Hitler supported Zionism'''
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579714/Sadiq-Khan-attends-Holocaust-memorial-act-Mayor-London-day-Labour-mayor-repeated-controversial-claims-Hitler-Zionist.html

Which is why the jewish aut-right keeps on pretending the problem only started recently and one muzzy-mud MP makes an entire Caliphatetakeover of Britain, ignoring the 100s of rabid marxist/zionists in power

Have you just done a strawpoll and gauged the thoughts of every user, just like that?
Every single post I've made in this thread I've provided clear evidence of every word I've written.
All you and your friends here have done is talk overton windows and claim that Communists and zionists speaking on our behalf while working to shut us down are based and ourguys.

Sargon speaks out #Liberalist

Attached: IMG_1064.JPG (400x400 17.51 KB, 111.59K)

Best hope for them is civil war in S.A., where they can carve out a white ethnostate.

They really are over the edge though. That is some kind of collective mental illness at this point.
It's all of Europe though really. Except maybe Poland, where they are at least fighting for some sanity.

the place can burn and sink for all I care, they got what they sow

Who cares what he says?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS ABOUT DANKULA

That's entirely besides the point here. What we should be doing is getting on Twatter, LARPing as brits, and posting the most "offensive" memes that we possibly can. The kikes in the UK will have a harder time arresting goyim for wrongthink if we spam them with red herrings.

Attached: d00ccebdf23a24b001b85d68e25475f4.png (900x822, 482.73K)

No one, his ego makes him think he's some political giant along with his Internet LARP party

< posting a pro-Communist may may?

Most people found out about this (and a good proportion still won't believe it or think the girls were just "that type") only 7 years ago and by virtue of the Muslim Rayguns viral that when it was later discovered he was saying "rape gangs" people started to question things. We were disarmed in effect just before ww2. Until then you could buy a firearm in a hardware store, without a license or ID etc.
So apart from marching about it, which has already been deemed racist and inflammatory and therefore "terrorist laws apply". What exactly do you expect people to do? There isn't a political route. There isn't an easy firearms route. There's explosives, arson and running people over I suppose.
Jo Cox was killed by an improvised firearm by somebody objecting to her policies of putting people not from this country before the native people who have long paid tax into and built the country.
The Finsbury Park Van attack supposedly the guy was just returning the favor of running innocent people over. Teach muslims a lesson etc.
If you believe the official narrative.
None of it kicked off copycat attacks, or forced deportations by mobs of civilians too large for the authorities to stop.
And largely it's the control of all media that allows them to steer and pressure relieve to their hearts content.
It would only be somewhere where you are allowed to speak freely that could do anything about the situation in Bong.
Unfortunately you are losing that ability in the US, and too many regard it as the centre of the universe to care about what goes on in Bong. As long as you can come and see the palaces of the filth that have lorded it over us for so long you believe Bong still exists.
Sorry blogpost but REEEEEEeeeee. Fuckn reeeeee.

What's going to happen to the dog?

He didn't proselytize to start a terrorist group, which is what that law is for, considering Russia actually has ethnic groups that want to genocide each other.

Attached: scottish-nazi-pug-hate-crime-1-900x440.jpg (900x440, 40.76K)

The kikes will stone it to death.

Was pretty funny

Oy Vey. These comedians are going to put us in ze ovens. Anudda shoah.

They just elected a kike and they love kikes in Poland. They're in the same position as the rest of Europe, just a slower burn.

Filter and report.

Jo Cox's death was just an undocumented execution. Punishment for treason.

er he was branded and smeared as that by the jewish media. He was about the closest thing you get to an honest politician, lived in a terraced house among his constituents, and no way worked for zog. He was banned from Zionist parliament for saying NAZIs were Zionists.

The important thing to realize about Sadiq Khan is who he was running against in the mayoral election - (((Zac Goldsmith))). It was an establishment fix by the kikes to get Khan elected. Goldsmith (a Rothschild) ran an abysmal campaign as the Conservative candidate in order to ensure Khan won.
spectator.co.uk/2016/05/zac-goldsmiths-london-campaign-was-a-toe-curling-embarrassment/
archive.is/ZfylZ

If you mean being one of the only politicians saying Israel should be declared a terrorist state and boycotted. Yes I suppose she did get punished by what really runs things.

She's not dead, the whole thing was an MI5 hoax.

They weren't "zionists" they didn't believe in any "zionist" objective, they were simply trying to get kikes the fuck out of their country. Ken Livingstone was wrong.

So stop bringing attention to him.

No, she actively supported the EU. That's committing the literal crime of treason. She and so many others should have been arrested already but the "police" are thoroughly corrupt.

I cannot even comprehend the kikery behind this….
The worst part is that Denmark last year passed legislation that forbids hate-preaching.
This was aimed and spun as anti-muslim, but we all know how this will go down
So any predictions on when we see danes starting to go to trial for shit like this?

Attached: fd34b3f311f5dfcc2e2c89f7ea7588cb8a08d2200b4b88f6f89a29ac2a78af7e.jpg (619x694, 44.12K)

Ken Livingstone is a hard-core cultural marxist and he backed Sadiq Khan. They throw their own under the bus all the time if they want to make a point and push propaganda. Look what's happening to Mark Zuckerberg. Trying to say he helped elect Trump, despite the fact he was banning Trump supporters from Facebook during the election period just for supporting Trump and his policies,

I agree, if there was half the effort to ostracize liberals as much a ostracize all the others, anita would be dead by now.

I've never seen a "based" comedian that didn't give me bad vibes. They all seem fake.

Possible.
It doesn't matter where yours, my or anyone else beliefs differ from Livingstones (who is quite a historian, not in Irvings league but never the less, researches without bias as a good historian should).
The point is he was banned from zionist controlled parliament for saying it.
I think his point being that the NAZI party was formed originally with zionist jews. Irrelevant what happened after. They were up to their necks in it at the beginning as usual.

Just a hearty kek, what goes around comes around.

Citation fucking needed. They imprisoned Rothschilds and spent years rounding up all sorts of kikes, not just Bolsheviks.

This is how jews end up getting kicked out of 100s of nations throughout history, over and over again.

They never learn.

To do what with them exactly? Gas them?

Agreed. But also I feel Germany did win through superior technology, however, this technology was too late and could not fight a direct ground war in their home country, so as 'losers' elected to be 'defeated'. It's pretty hard to fight a 'defeated' country now, isn't it?
The amount of planning they had in the early 30s to lose the war (they planned backups before it even started), the assets scattered all over south America and Europe, the 100k of their best men and women they sent to Antarctica on a one way mission… Admiral Byrd and losing 3000 men, nukes, 25° year round caves in Antarctica and the rest /sudpol/ related.
Why else are they still occupied by 400+ military bases?

THE FOURTH REICH IS UP TO US
SIEG HEIL

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (3000x2174 81.67 KB, 1.36M)

I've always liked the BNP.

I think it's time the US makes a 51st state outta the UK.

Attached: e33146ea2291aa294bd37468d85b098fc14478ce75805cbd6e661812fbd8c670.png (1182x740, 432.01K)

Filtered for obfuscation, question dodging and derailing.
Get the fuck outta here, yid.

Attached: hitler in crowd.png (1095x1273 2.78 MB, 370.23K)

They worked in armaments factories, in which the personel was instructed by the chief of the secret police, Himmler, to preserve their physical strength and health at all costs

Attached: save_the_prisoners.jpg (1917x1559, 866.87K)

Define pls "возбуждение ненависти либо вражды, а также на унижение достоинства".
Literally "if you hurt my feeling it is a crime" law.

It was a minor redpill when they used the Question Time format to shut him down. Pre 9-11 though so it didn't register like they do now. Merely that the establishment which you knew was corrupt didn't want this man heard, but you felt like you were racist for even wanting to hear him. Like a splinter in your mind. Then you and your brother both go trans.

Such inference then accusing me of obfuscation. In other words: I didn't say that you fag.
It's the semantics of the Haavara agreement and what they intended to do with the jews in the camps [after] is the crux of it. As far as I'm concerned saying "that's their state and that's where they all belong" is similar enough to "that's their state and everyone must agree" to both be called Zionism. Obviously most jews and zionist media disagree. And that's why he was branded an anti-semite and banned from speaking in parliament.

Kind of like this idea.

Attached: sam.jpg (517x517, 27.61K)

Make sure to tag the police in messages. Either Dankula's local police in Scotland ( @Lanarkshire_Pol ), the Scottish police in general ( @policescotland ), or the Met in London just because they're so corrupt. You can use their crime reporting Twitter to fuck them up more. ( @MetCC ).

what did Alex Jones say about this? we need to get him to see NWO is arresting based on though crime, it will blow his mind.

You need to lurk more, newfriend.

Russia would sooner invade Qatar. Same kind of shithole, but with some wealth.

It's a good idea.
Also viable for Britbongs to use VPNs or Tor or something to LARP as Seppos.

Attached: SOON.jpg (660x513, 58.39K)

Holy shit my sides

Attached: 95B76AD7-BB87-42A9-B3D9-0C084B15DB9A.jpeg (720x2331, 368.79K)

THE A B S O L U T E STATE OF MODERN BRITTAIN

Attached: JUST.jpg (600x885, 34.89K)

Meanwhile, Muslim rape gangs are being called "Asians". Bravo England, you were simply in the EU too long…

Attached: 1348453190269.gif (336x251, 1.9M)

I'm ok with this, my government is shit

Attached: aaa.jpg (500x379, 47.3K)

Don't get black pilled. The situation may seem desperate but it isn't as bad as it could be.
Britain is still nearly 90% white
Niggers and Muslims are concentrated in urban areas mainly in the north and east
Vast rural areas are still 100% white. Some cities are still 98% white
The memes aren't always real. Guns are legal. Ownership is common amongst farmers and land owners in rural areas. Knives aren't actually that difficult to buy.
The grooming of young working class white girls by paki rape gangs is fucking disgusting but if anyone thinks that child sex trafficking and grooming isn't a problem in all first world countries, they are deluded. In Britain we have become aware of it. Every time it's exposed more people wake up to the muslim problem.
The BBC is dying, along with the old kike controlled print media. They are also increasingly over playing their hand and making themselves too obvious. An example of this is the massive sudden increase in interracial couples in advertising. It's pissed off a lot of people.
Where the US goes, Western Europe will follow. So far this has been very bad. However Trump has the potential to turn this into a positive.
The Labour Party no longer represents the white working class and it's slowly killing itself through infighting. Keep an eye on Momentum.
Kikes are scared. That's why they are doing everything in their power to shut down dissent. All this does is expose them further.

What can be done for now
Get fit and be ready for when it kicks off. No one is going to stop you from buying a sturdy pair of steel toe cap boots, shin guards and a helmet. Your local builder's merchant is full of useful items that are usually VAT free. Military surplus shops are full of good stuff as well.
Learn survival skills and how to make the best of what's available. Be especially aware of how to survive in the harsh climate of places such as moorland, fells and remote coastal areas.
Archive useful information in a form that can be accessed in the event of a blackout
Talk to people to counteract the media such as the BBC. Discuss what the media won't talk about it. Grooming gangs, crime rates, Poland, Hungary, the good things Trump does for America and how immigration is destroying services paid for by the tax payer.
People like Tommy Robinson, Katie Hopkins and Milo are media whores and kike enablers but sometimes you have to work with what you have. Hopkins is already popular with Middle England. We need to use these people and their reach for our own ends.
Support your local white business owners. Stop funding paki run takeaways and kike owned supermarkets. Buy local and keep money in the local economy.

Once the Anglo awakens, there's no going back, which why (((they))) will fight hard to stop it.

Attached: 483c7ee8ac014b3899ab41f1af7f8b8aacd50982f2906cfcf69041560123a77e.jpg (392x462, 36.32K)

Attached: sweet prince.jpg (983x1280, 199.99K)

Are BNP trustworthy?
I've often wondered if they're just another kike infested party?

Attached: sargoy_pink_wojak_brainlet.png (500x518 184.67 KB, 57.29K)

Well almost 30% of the people about to start breeding in numbers 5 to 6 times more than the indigenous whites aren't.

archive.fo/lhzQk

I don't even know if they exist anymore. They were pretty good when Nick Griffin was leader. He took them from thousands of votes to a million. Then the establishment cracked down hard and used agents inside the BNP to get rid of him and fuck up the party.

So when do they start kicking in doors of anons in the UK?

Attached: 1503530481315.jpg (1586x1600, 2.34M)

Time to start booby-trapping our doors.

No he isn't you shit-for-brains dumbfuck. I'm so sick of the "I've been redpilled longer" superiority horseshit around here. OUR GOAL IS TO SAVE THE ENTIRE WHITE RACE NOT JUST A SELECTIVE FEW WHO WERE REDPILLED YOUNG. WE HAVE ALL SINNED, WE HAVE ALL MADE POOR CHOICES IN THE PAST. Go take your superiority complex and shove it up your ass.

This, the war was lost as soon as the first group of shitskins were allowed in. The hajji wombs have been weaponized, and western society is far too "understanding" to send welfare parasites back. Shitskins don't care about success the same way as whites do, they can just dump out 6 kids and the state will provide for them at the end of the day because again, the west is too nice to risk seeing starving kids on their streets. Thus the government gets bigger to provide more welfare programs for these people as their imported voting block begins to take over demographically and vote in "their" people because all the parasite babies now have citizenship.

It's a very vicious cycle, one that America is dealing with in its own way with spics. Two continents, the same problem.

They don't need to, they can simply cut off your means of making a living, in a land where you cannot exist on benefits, and so inevitably your door will be kicked in by bailiffs, hunting for the bill that broke the camels back. Slowly you will slide to a point of doing any job no matter what and succumbing to the realization you will own nothing, and always be at the mercy of the state.
A slow grinding prison without bars.

So don't bother reasoning and enlightening people anymore. Just let the filthy yid blood flow in the streets already.

Attached: I say.jpg (644x407, 27.07K)

It was a good run =(
Miss you Cunt Dankula

Can't take shit from me. My boss is redpilled and I make more money on the side flipping cars than I do at work. I advise all anons to find a means of self employment however, because the threat IS real.

why don't you actually do something instead faggot

Attached: mad pepe.jpg (900x900, 256.53K)

Fuck off leddit.

Makes you think, huh?

Attached: london jewish.png (1934x920, 1.18M)

Noyce as long as the new plastic notes don't suddenly become electronic transactions that they keep track of. Not to mention logbooks etc. You know they could get you for the flipping if they wanted. And if you make noise they will.

He was a cucked libertarian civic nationalist faggot who constantly denied white racial identity. If he doesn't side with us after this then he's would be better off as a martyr. He'll get out of jail and spew some shit about "hurr racism is bad".

How long did he get?

War will break out before that take cash away. Everybody would flip. Race wouldn't mean shit at that point. Then again.. that may be what it takes to rile up the masses against the Juden. Only time will tell I guess

Sentencing is in April. (Forgot the exact date.) He's under house arrest until then.

Fuck off niglet. Dank is a good guy. His message is pro white wether you wanna admit it or not, he gladly admits communism was a mistake, and his message is normal friendly. Every step of the redpilled is equally important. Not everyone needs to be literal Hitler.

Attached: dankula communism beat drops.mp4 (480x270, 3.69M)

WEU Can we kill the jews yet?

No he isn't you fucking dumb piece of shit. People are ONLY pro-white if they want to remove all shitskins and jews from Europe. That's it. That is the ONLY way you can be pro-white.
>>>/reddit/

Attached: AWB did nothing wrong SA.jpg (800x634, 244.92K)

Meh

Attached: englishfreespeechfootball.png (800x800, 448.67K)

Libertarianism is anti-white

Attached: lolbergism.png (960x544, 442.1K)

Fuck you. Do it yourself you useless cunt. You want to run the fucking show, do it. Show us how it's done ADOLPH.

He probably will tbf…
But the goal should be to convert the normies to our ideology.
Right now, the default normie position is being anti-white & pro immigration.
We need to shift the default normie position to a neutral state within the next 2-3 years & THEN we can go through with the ehnostate
If Count is to be released, and ends up spewing "hurr durr racism is bad" shit, he might actually get the normies to listen to him & stop jailing people for jokes.
A centrist majority opinion is still better than leftist majority opinion

Useless fucking eurocunt always talking shit and making appeals to authority yet he gets fucking railed in every thread because he's a fucking retarded little kikelett. You know how you can tell it is a yid? He won't accept help from whites unless it's HIS version of (((whiteness.))) Never mind the fact it's a white dude chomping at the bit to tear the flesh from a yid, oh no, you didn't eat the proper fucking biscuit and had had the audacity to drink darjeeling in the morning.
Pure cancer.

Just under house arrest for a month? Or is he going to serve time? How long?

He is going to serve 1-2 years after 28th of April (if everything goes badly)

Just? - smh
How long, don't know until April.

You newfags are utter cancer.
Libertrianism is anti-white, civic nationalism is anti-white, shilling AGAINST racism is anti-white.
Total jew and total shitskin removal is the ONLY pro-white thing you can advocate.
This stepping stone shit is bollocks, there's enough of these alt-lite faggots for people to start talking openly about kikes and nationalism but they still fag around and waste everyone's time.

Attached: disgustwave.png (500x500, 208.04K)

Jewdicial system, everyone.

2 Years imprisonment for inciting a pug to gas the jews.

This is so ridiculous that it would awaken most normies, just because of stupid the sentence is. Especially after people know about police corruption with the rapegangs and such.

Even normie comedian Ricky Gervais is disgusted.

This. Being young comes with also being dumb, I don't get that "I've done x longer so I'm better than y" shit. Again, this user is right with the all cultures within the European people.

Attached: edad62d1e2636f628e9afcf79337de461f5c3c6d408c1acde3d8864cb2dcf3fc.png (539x600, 403.75K)

Depends of what you mean by "awaken"
Most likely, you'd just get millions of libertarian Saargonites

Attached: Hell.jpg (800x566, 116.45K)

seconded

First UK cucked out of allowing almost all of the EU laws dominating the country, gave their fisheries away, allowed foreigners to their country and also allowing EU implementing legislatures without UK being in the EU parliament.
And now this.
I fucking hope someone nukes this country.

This is a leftist comedian in Scotland. This is an antisemitic joke he made.
theguardian.com/media/2010/apr/28/bbc-trust-frankie-boyle
Report him for hate crimes. Let's get all the commies arrested and spread hatred for kikes to the normies. Either we get scorched earth or the kikes become isolated for being piece of shit kikes.

Attached: Frankie Boyle.jpg (1992x2299, 2.43M)

I thought he was gonna get a misdemeanor. Wow, he's gonna get a felony charge which means he can't ever apply for a passport or vote at all once he gets out because of a joke.

Attached: 1424960974092.jpg (255x222, 18.36K)

Remember when this jew baddiel and his pal newman made a fortune off of the back of censoring by ridicule and vilification, Mary Whitehouse who was concerned and wanted to talk about the morality of things being shown to us by Hollywood and Television?

Attached: dog he was never the same.mp4 (640x360, 2.04M)

SARGONITES PLEASE RESPOND

The juden will have him killed in jail.

Brits have a long history of sucking jew-cock. I mean they even have a crypto kike "royal" family.

Feels good to be a woke german.

reminder

Attached: dankula 2.jpg (830x1200 32.27 KB, 168.53K)

The bucket is being kicked down the road to see the level of outrage this produces.
If none, he'll be jailed for life.
If much, he'll be let out with the house arrest counting as part of his sentence.

Attached: jokethoughtcrime.png (1066x688, 320.76K)

He's going to be a halal cumsponge.

Disgusting. Hope he likes the cock in jail.

Maybe. It would be amusing if the white supremacist gang ends up finding out what he did and protecting him from the lesser races while he's in there.

I'm getting extremely sick of family men not stepping up to the plate. I'm a degenerate NEET, and I still feel morally superior to these shabbos goyim.

No, he'll be jailed for a year but mysteriously die within 6 months.

Jailed for joking about jews porky.

If they are jailing their own pets what do you think happens to (you)?
No one gives a shit about a commie like him, what they do give a shit about is making a joke will land you in court with a guilty sentence.

Do not assume all normalfags can be converted. Even in the glorious Reich there were some who didn't like it who were German.
It's the 10-20% who makes a revolution. Not the 80%.
NS is already at 10% approval rating in a smaller US poll, that's 10% after those who answer it truthfully.

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/first-official-report-death-kevin-953238

funny how this shit comes up to bite him in the ass.

bristolpost.co.uk/news/bristol-news/inquest-death-kevin-bunny-crehan-1201776

Ok……
what prevents us from going through with the revolution den?

jews married into royal lines worldwide, user.

What do you think "jailed for life" means?
It means you NEVER get out alive!

If the court tells you it is safe to eat bread doesn't mean it is bread safe to eat.

This pug hitler video is the shit that got Daily Mail's account taken off Jewtube.

Attached: oy_vey.png (538x517, 135.63K)

WTF is Nigel holding in the last pic?

We really ought to be finding out as much as we can about the arresting officers, who made the complaint, and the judge that found him guilty really. I mean we already know, but it's something vaguely useful we can do.

A steampunk vape.

How do you like your totalitarianism? Red or Brown? Either way fuck yourself.

Where do you think you are?

Attached: 45467789fa8b180c40af023b5fa15b32fdf8689e014344ac7aa64698bc8256bc.png (1269x1920, 879.33K)

I live near that area, went to school about there, and it's bang on, Giffnock is absolutely the Jewish capital of East Ren

nice, OC?

Attached: groomingnazipug.jpg (763x636, 141.14K)

These posts are jokes, right? They come up every so often but I have a hard time believing that anyone could go into Holla Forums Holla Forums and think it's some le based boomer forum.

Attached: jigglypuffface.png (618x390, 146.76K)

The pig who ordered the arrest is DI (Detective Inspector) David Cockburn. Yes, really, Cockburn. Lol!

Yeah, I wonder the same thing about Reddit refugees. You can go fuck yourselves, and suck a dick at the same time.

The right memes.

Ah nice lead in. You can joke about Russians, it's always been fine.

I happen to know very well.

I don't. /liberty/ says hello.

I'm an oldfag on Holla Forums I just happen to disagree with at least 70% of everything here.

twitter.com/ADickerberg/status/976164821405192193

GET IT TRENDING FAGGOTS!

I thought we bullied you pathetic lolberg faggots away years ago? Even the Ron Paul gang still loved Hitler.

And how many crypto kike royal families exist today? How many of them dont care about their people?

Brown of course. There is no alternative. Til today no one could come up with an alternative political system and you know exactly how germany prospered.

Nope, I can't say anything about anyone else but I still hung around.

Attached: prosperitty.jpg (468x331, 49.22K)

Right now we're being raided by redditors larping as Holla Forumsacks trying to rattle us for their cause of helping their favorite lolbertarian eceleb. you can clearly see the difference in typing, earlobe spacing and tone, the unnecessary use of caps. everything points to people who ain't used to posting here.

no he isn't, every time he collided with the alt-kike he made it pretty clear he doesn't care about the survival of the white race, just like any other ecelebs from his circle.
bullshit, the best you can get from this faggot is stopping people from going full sjw, nobody listening to this cuck will become someone fighting for the white race.

so what the fuck do you want OP? do you want us to make memes for you so you spam them on kikebook and get gassed? how the fuck does that bring change? your OP is a piece of shit, not even the right formating or even an link or archive, you're total crap. the petition for freeing this faggot>>11396730 was already shutted down by the british gov, what do you want from Holla Forums faggot?

I'm seriously asking, this is just an shitty formatted "UK YES" thread unless you bring more to the table.This court case has been going for years I think and you're just waking up after shit got this far. So I'm seriously asking, what can be done? because if you want more chaos you may get it but i guarantee you this won't end well for your race-traitor eceleb.

Attached: 026_1491936562.png (500x471, 257.65K)

Oh yeah that advert, I remember that!

original video he was "Found Guilty" for

Attached: M8 Yer Dugs A Nazi - Bing video.mp4 (640x360, 6.13M)

If you study the history, western civilization was lost after WW1. WW2 was just the 2nd go around of WW1. The re-do.

Image of the jew that sued Dankula

Attached: dankula 3.jpg (504x488, 33.8K)

We should start a "stop H8" campaign that the pushes to eliminate the words "Jews" and "Holocaust" from the English language because to utter either term is too offensive.

Play the Jews at their own game.

Simmer down niglet, I've made six gorillion memes over the years. If you don't think this is worth propagandizing for our own benefit then you're a dickwad.
Yes, the bread is shitly baked, hands held up sue me nigger.
the petition is for the UK state to debate implementation of freedom of speech laws. Obviously not going to happen but something worth spreading for awareness.
He's just been found guilty and it's all over media, a pertinent part of the trial.
No one cares about the e-celeb, his loss is our gain, whatever the scenario.

Attached: bwah.jpg (687x663, 53.21K)

This kike bears an uncanny resemblance to the happy merchant jew, no?

Attached: dank_pug.jpg (1600x1200, 263.62K)

You think that's bad?

Attached: laugh.jpg (1024x768 23.99 KB, 73.77K)

No. That's not real. I refuse to believe it.

Attached: 08d248ee269d1718e15ef9ec42e16d74f99017b07219374a2f4304a9de0998e3.jpg (500x495, 59.05K)

Would it really surprise you?

Attached: 1521504529219.jpg (386x602, 75.66K)

SIEG HEIL

Attached: dotr.jpg (640x640 39.44 KB, 75.75K)

Well for what it's worth, channel 4 says it was fake. At least they aren't that blatant yet

channel4.com/news/transport-for-london-ad-campaign-spoofed

Attached: e7kxgm.jpg.gif (500x380, 195.35K)

wtf this can't be real

Attached: 1442374584840.jpg (255x253, 32.04K)

The "I wont dissent" was a parody poster someone put up IIRC. It's not far short of the truth though, since
was a real ad campaign

Attached: ukbigbrotherposter.jpg (455x640, 125.91K)

You glow in the dark. Yes, you CAN post up to five images, but doing so out of context immediately paints you as CIA. But hell, what do I know?

That has diminishing returns every year as more people ditch the electric jew. No wonder they have to go full 1984 with their ad campaign.

BTW, someone tell Farage that dropping that crap would be an effective ballot issue.

Shut

The

Fuck

Up

Idiot

Pretty much anything organized beyond a core group of people who SHUT DOWN AND REMOVE anyone new at the first signs of kikery is controlled opposition.

fuck off reddit

Attached: dirty kike.jpg (499x583, 133.42K)

Too many
It's obvious they care about their fellow kikes.

Drown the (((royalty))) in their tubs.

Kosher nationalism is useful as a fall-back position if (((they))) see you as too threatening. "Oh, I was just helping Milo sell books because he's a funny edgelord, you know he's Jewish, right officer?"

Oh, you work for TV Licensing. Got it. Fuck off and get a real job.

And lo, the meme was born

Attached: guess_the_juice.jpg (640x640, 84.43K)

Look at this retarded niggerman and be thankful that you are not as vrainwashed as him.

You're going to hang publicly, and white children will rejoice.

Sure thing, Moishe.

He got that covered up when he took babbys first redpill. Don't get me wrong the dude is still a degenerate but all the posts ITT mischaracterizing him as a communist seems a little like a shill tactic

Attached: dank leftypol.webm (602x340, 3M)

>the bread is shittily baked
Fix it then
Maybe we should just start a new thread with all this relevant shit in there, minus all the commenting, consolidated into some sort of "Research Thread" so that the Brits can access it and use it as psyop material, concentrating on the freedom of speech and '1984 Thought-Crime' aspect.
?
Do we want to wait until this thread hits 700 or so replies?

R
E
D
D
I
T

Yeah, the JIDF are out in force today.

Lurk more, newfag. We try to preserve the catalog here. Making a new thread kills an old one.

Standard blackpilling. Filter and report
We're winning, they are fucking terrified

Very nice.

Britland has always been at the center of it. The "City of London" (Not to be confused with London) is the heart of the hive, I think it even has its own laws

Topkek, I'm going to start using this.

I truly appreciate your comment on what I posted. I will seriously and ponderously take into thoughtful consideration exactly what you so humbly addressed. Thank you again for your response to my inquiry.

This could be the Aryan drink of choice.

Attached: guess_the_juice.png (664x664, 473.06K)

Fuck off, FBI

Attached: vladimir puddin.jpg (1600x1350, 292.7K)

If you post memes in a way that can get you vanned then that's on you, big guy. Memes are so deadly to the jew that they throw people in jail for posting them.

Attached: shrug - Copy7.jpg (908x1000, 93.54K)

Nice smug shrug, saved

Attached: fancy smug.jpg (1280x1057, 193.31K)

Who is the newfag in replying to?
It might be me, but I don't wan't to troll the shit out of him unnecessarily ;^)

You losers are fucking dead, holy shit.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 833.59K)

Or just say "animal cruelty"

kek'd and saved
1984 INSOC transparent logo for making more OC.

Attached: 1984INGSOClogotransparent.png (749x799, 154.24K)

Count Dankula Post-Trial Speech to Journalists [360p]

Attached: Count Dankula Post-Trial Speech to Journalists [360p].mp4 (640x360, 7.07M)

thank you

As if it will ever be seen by anyone.

Thank you! Saved
Don't let your memes be dreams!

I THINK WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING HERE BOYS

Attached: pug-01.jpg (640x640, 75.51K)

Attached: 371.jpg (450x450, 43.25K)

There's already some great content

Attached: 0170952c38f647a32fbabc5ae3b7e4d2.jpg (916x478 215.47 KB, 145.6K)

Here ya go you scabby cunt.
the original 720 p mp4 was too big.
here's a webm for your dried out twat

Attached: Count Dankula Post-Trial Speech to Journalists [720p].webm (1280x720, 15.7M)

lol, he's getting there.

Puggin' hilarious.

Yes, but it should be tied more strongly to actual IRL events like & for greater effect.
As is, it might as well be a Holla Forums game promo image.

What's funny is that even most Jews were on Dankula's side, EVEN the people who were supposedly offended didn't give a fuck and think this whole thing is retarded.

Is this the dude who trained his girlfriend’s dog to get excited when he says “gas the jews?”

Yes - Please see

for the vid-yo

That, and taught it to raise its paw when he said "Sieg Heil".

It was just a funny little thing and now he's potentially getting prison time at worst, hopefully just a fine, though.

UK's culture of drinking: lowers intelligence, increases estrogen, causes cancer. Don't drink. Do it for the 1488. Kikes push alchohol consumption in so many ways, even through funding "research" to promote benefits, even though the risks heavily outweigh them.

We need to change the parlance of 'grooming gangs' to 'WAR RAPE'–because that's what it fucking is.

TORpedo has a point. Though "war rape" isn't 'catchy'.
Grooming Gangs has the double G.
Protected Pillaging?
Ransack Rape?

I've basically only had a few sips of alcohol when I was a teenager. I didn't even like it other than cider which was OK but even then only for a few sips as there was too much alcohol taste after that. I've never been drunk or wanted to get drunk and just thought alcohol was stupid. I haven't drunk any for over 20 years.

Nigger, Australia is only ~20% nonwhites according to its bureau of statistics. No one is buying the idea Britain is only 10% nonwhite. It obviously has more than Australia does.

Yeah sorry dude I fugged up with a shit OP tbhfam

< what are ruralites?
Only urbanized areas have high shitskin populations and the urbanite deserves nuked anyway, they have no redeeming human characteristics. Let them be devoured by shitskins.

just change "ignorance" to "diversity" and bingo, bango!
war is peace (always sending mostly unwitting zogbots to die for israel and shit)
freedom is slavery ("good" people wouldn't even want guns, goyim!")
diversity is strength (build bridges not walls, kek)

frighteningly accurate to reality
diversity bridge collapse, kek

bullshit

"rape gangs" or "child rape gangs" are accurate and horrible enough sounding
that said, "grooming gangs" works fine, as long as the meaning of the term "grooming" is correctly memed.

2010 is probably outside of the SOL, even in Bongland.

This. The whole thing is obviously a ploy to gauge the reaction of the populace.

There's really no escape is it? the entire world is becoming one big jail

Britcucks are too far gone, they wont even dare to do it even if there were no legal consequences

If the falklands war happened today they would surrender to the argies for fear of being racists

I think white nationalists all over the world should go to South Africa and make that our ethnostate. Kill 2 birds with one stone, saving the Boers while also getting our ethnostate

Yeah, same with Australia. Doesn't change the 20% figure though. No one with half a brain is buying 10% unless proof is provided. Won't happen. It's also a dangerously wrong number. It makes people believe things aren't really that bad. I smell shills, honestly.

Shut it Down 2: Enter the Oven

I hope that faggot rots in prison.

Taking over some small town in Montana or Wyoming would be easier and more effective. It could be a trial run of sorts. Get our guys in the political leadership and police department. There is already existing infrastructure to use. Less travel cost so it would attract more people. It could be a good test run.

I think there might be an straissand effect backlash to this shit: fatty here is a commie libtard, we should meme this because it would get more people in the left to rebel since things are getting too harsh even for them

Its all about the overton window and I think this trial just broke it, and the consequences could spiral into something that breaks this system since if enough people from all the political spectrum protest this then theres no way the authorities can keep it up, after all they care about their political careers

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

I'd be surprised if this isn't some kind of staged event with Dankula already being on the kikes' payroll.
Timing is way too convenient, check for links to Rebel media.

The fact that he was interviewed by nearly every (((Rebel))) talking head while sub judice is a massive red flag.

This is the part which has me scratching my head. He's right in there with the "alt-light" crew, and you can identify them simply by their cohesive networking. The story is disgusting on itself, but you've correct to be suspicious of it.

Yep, the contingent here claiming that we should support him because it will "red pill the normies" don't grasp how the typical Brit thinks.
They won't read about the verdict and think "those bloody kikes, we gotta do something about them now!", they will think "wow, better not talk about the jews, don't want to end up doing porridge!"

Britbongs sealed their fate when they willingly gave up their firearms. The only thing to save the UK's ass is if there's enough /k/ for britbongs to make their own shit to defend themselves.

Brits are a slave race and Hitler made a big mistake by trying to trust them. They will pay for what they did to Germany.

Doesn't the city of london have that 9/11 terrorist defense lawyer as mayor now?

Oh, and his moniker could have been custom-made to memetically link ridiculousness and habitual drug use, with people who criticise jews.

No the City of London is a private jewish capital house, pretty much the heart of zionist ops in Europe.
Sadiq Khan is the paki mayor of London, who works for jewry and.

PS
you kikes did 9/11

Nope. That is disinfo.

Interesting. Care to post a link to where Hitler called Brits a "slave race"?
nice d&c, keep it up, we can fracture these goyim pigs

Orwell was an Optimist.

Attached: democrats.jpg (396x378, 37.25K)

I never said Hitler said that you fucking faggot. Brits have been salves to Jews for hundreds of years. They are incapable of fighting for the white race. They are a bad seed that needs to be exterminated. They will pay for their crimes against Germany.

Hey now, I'll have you know that Muslims Are The Real Problem™, based jews are our only hope, Israel is a bulwark, the only thing keeping the brown hordes from destroying us.
t. Rebel e-celeb

Oh ok. Hitler just didn't know what he was talking about then, got it.

The Celtic Brits, Irish and Scottish are generally OK, historically they've been fucked over by the Eternal Anglo Englander. It's embarrassing and cringeworthy how many English nationalists hang onto the British Empire when it was 100% ZOG from inception.

You're pathetic. Your entire race will be wiped out by race mixing while you go to jail for making dog videos. It's glorious watching your pathetic stunted race die off.

The redditor cries out in D&C as he doublespaces you.

Didn't take long for the mask to slip off the greasy brown face.
Filtered.

test

can't understand a word he's saying

Attached: computer2.jpg (2272x1858, 646.46K)

Wait… a citizen with a felony record can't obtain a passport in the UK? That's imprisonnment on its own. I don't even know how to react to that kind  legal fuckery.

Attached: ohshit.jpg (600x471, 26.58K)

High command is the Council of Jews wherever they are to be found and their Ministry of Education is run by the League of Faggots apparently. How the fuck does a campaign this gay gain any traction with Gen Z in Scotland?

Attached: purefaggotry.jpg (1407x617, 268.02K)

Yeah i could only understand a portion of his speech.
What kind of accent he has?

Time to up the ante brits. Teach your dogs to kill Jews.

Attached: The_mad_dog.jpg (400x300, 7.39K)

Reporter: Are you just going to accept the decision of the court now and move on? Is that the idea?
CD: Well no (unintelligible) we are considering the route of appeal because there's been a huge miscarriage of justice, I think it is a very very dark day in terms of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. The thing that is most worrying is one of the primary things in any action that needs to be considered, is things like context and intent, and today context and intent was completely disregarded, and for the system to actually disregard things like that mean[sic] that your actions no longer matter. They decide what your context and intent is. So, for any comedians in Britain, I'd be very very worried about making jokes in future because your context and intent behind them apparently don't matter anymore.
Reporter: And what, what about, what you were saying about, you'd said that you'd made the video for your girlfriend -
CD: yeah
Reporter: but, he seemed to think that wasn't the case?
CD: it, that literally is reality, I made the video to annoy my girlfriend, that is literally the reality of that, if they don't wish to see it then there isn't really much I can do about that. That literally is fact. If they don't want to consider that fact then *shrugs* it's not exactly up to me.
Reporter: You, you're standing by your version of events and what you said originally in the trial?
DC: yeah, it was a joke, a joke made to annoy my girlfriend, I absolutely stand by that, that's the reality of the situation. Ehm, I don't really have anything further to say other than don't let your memes be dreams, you better print that.

He's Scottish.

Translation here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Army_installations#United_Kingdom

Millennial journalist fishing for screenshots to get self-writing story about "online nazis plot revenge in Dankula case", please gas yourself.

In Austin, Texas, citizens were not allowed to leave the neighborhood of a certain blast, until questioned by police :^)

(((They))) shut that down quick.

Attached: (2)_pol_-_Dankula_guilty_of_offending_kikes._-_2018-03-20_15.54.58.png (504x358, 103.72K)

You got me, you guys are too smart!

< we need to fix the law

keks. If you believe in the law, and not fascism, then you are a communist idiot, to whatever degree you believe in it.

You see, law is nothing more than Advanced Dungeons & Dragons. That is, it has nothing real to it at all, but is merely a process which very poorly simulates reality, and less well than an IQ 75 adult.

Finally someone has actually gassed himself. Sir, I congratulate you on being the first honorable kike.

Probably limited-hangout. When caught admit to being a journo when you're actually MI5 or Special Branch.

It's already been mentioned that he is a communist, so who exactly is your post directed at?

It's directed at the TV set, and the retards who are pretending like if they just had laws correctly tuned, why, everything would work out fine. Law is insanity and garbage.

He got kicked in his fat bottom. Does he listen now?

Attached: C6F0FDB7-1D19-47C6-8995-7357F4D26529.jpeg (480x360, 24.06K)

Lirerally who?

Fair enough, I agree that begging your tormentor to be nicer is a fool's game.

I thought Sargon didn't what White was?

Only idiots believe in any system of laws, extant or theoretical.

The absolute state of Britain

Attached: disdain for noses.gif (176x276, 527.71K)

That's already a massive improvement over average normalfaggotry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Transfer act of 1933 was an undertaking by the NSDAP to get Jews out of Germany back to the holy land of Palestine. It was Zionist, literally.

Holy shit the level of uneducated here is infuriating sometimes. I bet you all could tell me so much about flat earth and how I need to change my diet to the latest fucking fad and or be more committed to white nationalism.

Attached: 1520213643782.jpg (1024x752, 190.19K)

He doesn't. He knows what minorities are, though. He knows what blacks, Jews and Muslims are. He also knows what Everyone minus whites are. But he simply doesn't know what whites are.

Has Sargon of Akkad taken his 23and Me, or did he chicken out of it?

They dont when it comes to hating jews, they are disappeared.

I demand evidence that they did more than just say "we feel bad for him" like putting money where their mouth is and protesting outside the court while wearing their goofy beanie thingys.

I bet he hasn't. Or if he has, he has not shared it. That would hurt his claim that his grandfather is black.

Come on. It's called a Kippah. Ignorance is a sin.

Just breathe in the Zyklon, Chaim. It will be easier for you.

betcha he's a full-blown kike.

Quintessentially British, you say?

A history of British emigration:
In the same time period, the British are moving to various free settlements around the world just to get away from the island of eternally overcast skies. The ones who stayed DID NOT learn their lessons and are genetically predisposed to be pushovers, they've had hundreds of years and hundreds of opportunities to leave the growing insanity of Britain.

(((tribe of Dan)))

Blatant lies

BINGO

Brits did give a hell of a fight in the world wars. Clearly they were still men back then. Apparently Brits lost all their good men in those trenches and fields, just like Germans and French did.

DUMBFUCK KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 564ca0b2b98e838ccff58f3e6d4346fd2491deee83d503c8389e414f5a0d3f10.jpg (2917x892, 377.11K)

You don't need to believe for the law to take you away, lock you in a cell, kill you or beat you.
I agree that it's just a fantasy construct though, if that's what you're saying, a system which the elite leads the masses to believe is real, to benefit themselves.
Following with the law is like agreeing with a madman holding a knife to your throat "yes, you are the reincarnation of the Emperor Napoleon, of course! Yes, I know you can fly using the power of thought, who said I didn't believe you?"

dude, normies fucking hate shit like this, it is a clear overreach of government power, if you would stop being such an autist you might realize this is isnt advantageous to jews.

Start killing people

Attached: Shit Bingosdsd car2d2asd.jpg (912x1275, 336.95K)

didn't richard spencer call jews white in that debate?

I don't know if this requires it's own thread, and I don't know where to post it otherwise.==

The police DO NOT NEED A SEARCH WARRANT TO TRACK YOUR PHONE.

I was in an unfortunate situation where I had to call the police this weekend. I had no clue my address, not even a street within 1+ miles around me. While on the phone with the 911 operator he literally said; "oh don't worry we can just track your phone to a few yards and we'll send them to that address."

Shit posts deserve sage.

So yeah, that's my post and that's it.

Correct. But I think you're dodging this point. Are you aware that this applies to lots of other rule systems?

Oh yeah, the reason I posted that was how every time there's a missing white child/teen there is always a statement of "well we wish we could track the phone but we can't. We don't have that ability."

Oh, I see, you agree somewhat. But you think there could be some system of law that would be agreeable… this is quite foolish…

Attached: xp360.png (926x9698, 1.28M)

Please back up this statement, because he has plenty of youtube videos where he mocks leftists.

Nonsensical bot gibberish

Attached: Shit Bingosdsdsdsdsd car2d2asd.jpg (912x1275, 342.24K)

Why would we want to inherit that fucking disaster area?

many keks

Alex Jones: (Vid Related)
Conclusion:
The absolute state of CivNats

What's happening in that picture

^ weird bot

These retards could be lined up against the wall about to be gunned down by Jewish commissars and they'd still call them Nazis.

I think he was modestly enthused with communism time past, and then he had his life destroyed by those who by law I cannot mention, the only people who offered him any support were decidedly anti-communist. This appears to have morphed his outlook. Consider that he better than most understands firsthand the limitation of expression in Britain, no matter his actual political ideology he can’t risk expressing it.

I have never cared about him as a man (outside of a general sense of injustice) but I care about what this case reaffirms. That we are prisoners on our own clay.

THIS GUYS LOOK TRIGGERS ME SOMETHING WEIRD I BET HE WOULD CRY WHILE STRIKING YOU

and for all you RED COATS that could be imprisoned for saying words that triggers fee fees here you are

FUCK THE JEWS THAT ARE DESTROYING EUROPE ONCE AGAIN 🙂

< caring about Europe

Europeans don't even like Americans at all. They hate us. What are we doing pretending like they are our fellowmen?

D&C nonsense.

You have less to lose. Remember that.

true or not, it's high time we start working together. slinging snarky shit like teenage fags isn't going to help any of us.

stay the course. mission accomplishment is above all else

Attached: 83b278aac3f2563aa0821acd590d91f0726e91ba6c70b6e97ff6e971c148a156.jpg (564x564, 24.04K)

Maybe so. But Europeans positively hate everyone who's an America. It's not fake, it's real. All of them.

We never said Europoors were smart, but they're still white for the most part. If the new version of the White Man's burden is to uplift retarded Euros back to their former glory, so be it.

My feeling is more like people who are ungrateful, and who are not brothers, don't even try to be brothers, are shit.

Fucking bongs, get your fucking shit together.

I feel like you're missing the point. The only reason whites are in their current position is because they are a house divided. And a house divided against itself cannot stand. A large number of whites have been tricked into hating not only themselves but all other whites as well. All you're doing is proving that kike brainwashing is in full effect across the pond, all the more reason to get over there and save our brothers.

Just laughable-tier shilling. Europeans do not hate American EUROPEANS because you have lived on the other side of the Atlantic for a few generations. You may be in a mess and we may mock you for it at times but so are we and so do you, it is all in good spirits.

No, really, they do. It's all of them. They consider us "mutts".

Look, it's not D&C. But the thing is, it's like, OK, when Brits call us "yanks," did you know that's literally like calling us niggers?

It's that simple, retard.

What the fuck have you been smoking, Moishe?

Oh, never mind, you're retarded.

Nope. phones ping the towers even if you haven't paid your bill. Police dispatchers can triangulate this.

You are talking utter nonsense, yes many of you bred yourself into an odd hybrid state but that doesn’t mean that I as an Englishman look down upon you. I wish America the best of luck and hate to see it decline into a Brazilified state. We are on the same ship effectively, our enemy is global and rootless, we can’t survive without unification, once victory is assured then we can keep ourselves to ourselves should we wish.

Do the brits just have no pride left? At all?

GERMAN DEATH CULTS RUN THE WOORRLD!!!!!!

Did the brits on Holla Forums traumatize you that bad with their muttposting? Tell me where they touched you(>implying white people post on Holla Forums)

Holy shit you fucking retarded nigger the NSDAP weren't ZIONISTS they just wanted to deport kikes. They weren't on some jewish holy quest to acquire kikes a homeland, which is what zionism is. Return whence you came, fag >>>/reddit/
Image unrelated.

They tried that and they got banned for "terrorism" after putting up posters.

Attached: when u smell illegal jokes.png (590x473, 302.19K)

Every european I've met when I was in Europe was polite and courteous to this 100% white, but mixed American; are you sure you're not the problem?

Attached: 3e02ede105b8d81f61963e48e915023750cdd15f0fc55f3038bc0c974f09b8ee.jpg (640x360, 18.67K)

Kikes aren't British because kikes aren't white.

>because he's communist we should stop caring even though this is literally the most cucked thing to happen in the UK again
I like speculating loads too, we don't hate you at all. If anything they hate the president but that's about it. The people with brains at least don't hate you, especially when you believe in white genocide The I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass meme is just D&C, it doesn't matter at all, filter and report.

If you live in Britbong, you might as well just go completely fucking violent. I mean think about it:

- Tell a joke, go to jail X months, get a criminal record, rest of your life and employment opportunities are ruined.
- Fucking KILL SOMEONE, go to jail Y years, get a criminal records, rest of your life and employment opportunities are ruined.

When insignificant acts are made criminal, there's no legal differential deterrent for significant acts.

Poor bongs will soon have to submit a blood sample to GCHQ before accessing the (((government approved internet))).

Almost all the Brits who could leave, did.

i can speak from personal experience that Europeans in general don't hate Americans. there are some very valid criticisms on policy, social issues and certain sub cultures. no need to get offended, we could all be doing better. the point is, we should be building each other up so we can achieve the better (and to some degree, we are).

Attached: chamelion.jpg (1024x1024, 90.08K)

Yeah, combine that with the "get murdered in jail by muds" and you may as well just go for the fucking high score. Brits have nothing to lose now.

Don't give the d&c shills (You)s, Anons.
No more brother wars.

depressing. this and the lauren southern/brittany pettibone deporting. who ever does this is very very bad.

this is exactly how revolutionaries come to rationalize violence. if you're going to jail, might as well do something worthwhile to get there.

Attached: 1519363147469.jpg (480x479, 82.65K)

TK NEVER AGAIN

Attached: 382bde627cdd8dabf989a139d844f647a39ae943795df1ad44e9b7bd8cc2e8e1.jpg (637x940, 124.19K)

We turn it into something like Guam

Perhaps in this scenario there's an actual reason to become a revolutionary, though.

Attached: countdankula.png (587x129, 13.2K)

You heard the man. Britbongs, start looking up explosives manufacturing at home.

i never meant to imply the contrary. forgive me.

this is an excellent book. with the right perspective you really come to understand the effects of:

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-19-56-09-1-1.png (993x1517, 1.36M)

Stop trying to sow division, shill.

Why would they need explosives? Take out some (((bankers))) and (((politicians))) with a fucking half-brick. Bash their brains in.

Perhaps a systematic effort where everybody were to kill as many meaningful targets as they could might be most effective (theoretically). If, say, just a few hundred whites in the UK were to kill as many meaningful opposition/enemy fucks as quickly as possible, there might be a major effect on the attitude of politicians. All theoretical here and this is obviously joking.

THIS COMMENT IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT-PURPOSES ONLY. I DO NOT ADVOCATE VIOLENCE. THIS IS A BOARD OF PEACE.

You're an idiot trying to argue a stupid position. There, now you're outnumbered.

the hell with that. pockets of random chaos will help nothing. the key is to get organized, to have numbers. the many acting as one. a clear mission, leadership and logistics. anything short of real projection of power is going to be fruitless.

Attached: b9143fae05f0506b6dd3c414cc7c6792d8f5787d5e8cccbcd8fafbcb0efec6de.jpg (2970x3977, 3.14M)

give your retarded logic to think hese things are mutually exclusive

NWO are a jewish plan you nigger, have precision on language to achieve precision of thought

if the Bongs were to hypothetically engage in these activities they would be hard pushed to organize or even acquire the means and utilities to pull off a harmless prank like this. Perhaps with numbers of one to two thousand men but that would require a great degree of organization.
Obviously this is 100% metaphorical prank speak, of course.

Demoralization shill.

Oh look, a shill implying that Yaxley-Lennon is being unfairly labelled a zionist just because of being photographed with one.
Ok, let's hear it from his own lips. (2:00)

Not as one group though user. Makes it easier to shut down. Same goal, sure, but many small groups.

It'd be extremely difficult to create a hypothetical prank organization without it being subverted though, even more so in a country like England, where even the cameras have cameras watching them. Hypothetically speaking though, if you did want a mass prankicide then you'd need a good strong group of people, at least a few thousand. You also need them loyal so they don't cuck you out to the police but even then with the numbers, it'd be difficult if not near impossible
the other user with the small groups thing is right, requesting the whole our movement isn't actually a thing webm, don't think it'll be given thanks to my lack of detail though

I think I see something…

Yeah, self-employment is the way to go. I quit my job recently. I have a money cushion, but no safety net. I put myself in this situation so I'd have no choice but to go all in on making myself valuable.

That's not how it works user. Change is slow as fuck, you start hammering now, everyone will just suck (((diversity))) dick.

"The great weakness of the System is its utter moral corruption. They have us vastly out manned and outgunned, but not one of their leaders is motivated by anything other than self-interest. They are ready to betray the System the instant they can see an advantage in doing so."

Leveraging inducements to control an influential person's decision-making. It is a craft. Often most effective by appealing to the most base sensibilities.

Attached: a493f26583691e580fa2fdbf8820e62c26af3054fa9d5adf7c45fc90ad4a6601.jpg (505x783, 117.69K)

exactly, the problem with large groups is there will be inevitably be some faggot who rats everyone out because they work for the bong equivalent of Buzzfeed and need a "story".or so that they can "fight da evil nahthzeez" and make the GCHQ / MI5 niggers proud

Dude–seriously? Diversity dick has been sucked for 50 fucking years.

Enough

what we really need is a main organization internationally linked between a few hundred, if not a few thousand chains all capable of operating without a proper leader, total anonymity would be useful in order to prevent doxing of members but that also opens up security issues. We need slow but logical pushes towards our side, not violent harsh pushes as that will push people away, we should take Hitler's life into account and realise he only got what he wanted after years and years of politics without violence, violence got him jailed. Of course, violence is ok but only at specific times, we're on a strict time schedule and one mistake may end up leading towards something we don't want. Right now, we need care, not sure about anyone else but I like my life, I'd enjoy it more with less bullshit around though, we can rid ourselves of it but it requires finesse
Sage for autistically long blog post no one is going to read past the third line

Attached: RURURUR.jpg (480x421, 15.08K)

Parody here (what a non-pacficist might say):

The bottom line is they have forced a war situation, and they will never, ever back down and no amount of systematic effort will do anything. Maybe brief systematic effort then a massive offensive.

I'm mocking extremism, obviously, and everything I type in this entire thread and on this site is not to be taken seriously. It is all parody–100%

Agreed with both of you, it's so easy for people to infiltrate groups now that it would be neigh on impossible to arrange a hypothetical, rapid mass-pranking like that.

I do not agree with you on this. Normalfags are already sick to death of shitskins, working class men already want them all gone, we already have a base in every white country the issue is tapping into it. There's no need to pull any punches.

But violence and attempted coup is what brought Hitler initial notoriety that propelled him later. He did his time like a man.

The initial extreme action was a necessary precondition to his later mainstream political rise (which also was tinged with violence–that is often ignored, but it was also necessary later).

Parody of a right-wing, Nazi extremist here. I am a pacifist and do not believe in anything except peace and orderly transition of power under the law. Choose love, friends.

yes of course. the unity is of a sense, a spiritual identity perhaps. outpouring an instinct of responsibilities to the group, above and far beyond the interests of the self.

"These were no soft-bellied, conservative businessmen assembled for some Masonic mumbodumbo; no loudmouthed, beery rednecks letting off a little ritualized steam about "the goddam niggers"; no pious, frightened churchgoers whining for the guidance or protection of an anthropomorphic deity. These were real men, White men, men who were now one with me in spirit and consciousness as well as in blood."

Attached: IMG_20180203_225206.jpg (620x413, 35.15K)

Speak for yourself, user. Most of us here would be ready to an hero if we didn't have the desire for revenge.

Attached: its okay to gas kikes.jpg (630x852, 241.64K)

Attached: violence.jpg (500x500, 54.84K)

i strongly believe his mortal sin against the talmudists was to threaten the banks' profits. it is a common theme, the final boss is the shekel itself.

Attached: bdd15ed5d9ead53c616a5500afc8bccc.jpg (728x410, 72.94K)

Such a thing is a precursor to a unified group situation. Small groups turn into medium groups, turn into small groups possibly… then back to medium groups or straight to a large group and many small/medium groups. An actual, unified force would be a crescendo of unparalleled profundity.

list of people the kikes want to put in concentration camps.

Attached: right wing death squad.jpg (1226x618, 165.32K)

Violence is absolutely needed, as much as I wish it wasn't. I feel like that's a big thing when it comes to me with politics, I'm ok with people like Pakistani's who decided to come into England and start rape gangs dying, in fact, I'd like them dead in a painful fashion but war and terrorism is something I'd prefer to avoid, maybe I'm just a little bitch or something. It did propel Hitler though, I wonder what would've happened if he didn't do all that shit beforehand.

I have the desire for revenge too, an heroing won't be a good strategy every time, there is a time and place for violence, right now I believe is the time for regrouping, violence can't start yet, not without a proper force. could be wrong though, I guess. I'm not the smartest Just worried we're going to fuck up along the way and inadvertently start world war 3 and subsequently a nuclear holocaust.
saying all this is going to get me a visit from the police soon enough, can't be talking without my political license afterall

Bodily power before technological power. Fist before the sword before the gun before the bomb.

exterminating paki rape gangs is simply doing what a corrupted defense organization fails to do because they have been corrupted.

somebody has to.

Attached: IMG_6shh7z.jpg (162x163, 11.01K)

White men willing to an hero can ask:
"how can I maximize my contribution to taking back this nation"'

With that in mind, act systematically with the guts of someone willing to die, but very importantly, not actually seeking death (like the Mozzies). The aim is focus on staying alive as long as possible to harm the enemy as harshly as possible while being willing to die in the process (since that's a risk). Enemies can be driven out of white nations when there are enough white men with the devil-may-care mentality.

ALL PARODY. NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

This is a board of peace. We understand everything you wrote is satire and not to be taken seriously.

His real crime is perpetuating Jewish fairy tales of Zyklon gas.

But is the goal to change the current government or to band together and make a small country of our own?

my friends always say that i shouldnt go with violence because it will hurt the right wing parties, but my friends think it can still be turned around, i honestly dont believe it can happen in a democratic society controlled by the jews.
An heroing wont be a solution, find ways to kill as many as you can without risking your own well being. i think everyone should do this on his own, group tactics can be countered too easily.
What do you guys think about countries where an actual chance exists? I think those countries could be Österreich Ungarn, the Rzeczpospolita Polska, Danmark or the Suomen tasavalta?

"It is related that while observing the stars one night he encountered a young man befuddled with strong drink and mad with jealousy who was piling faggots about his mistress' door with the intention of burning the house. The frenzy of the youth was accentuated by a flutist a short distance away who was playing a tune in the stirring Phrygian mode. Pythagoras induced the musician to change his air to the slow, and rhythmic Spondaic mode, whereupon the intoxicated youth immediately became composed and, gathering up his bundles of wood, returned quietly to his own home."

Attached: 1520030154991.webm (640x360, 3.38M)

Kek'd/10

Ok so the guy is going to jail, but what about dog Hitler? I won't be satisfied with this situation until there's been a dog Nuremberg trial that way I can have a painting done of it.
… Can pug Hitler be a meme? Will he gas the cats?

Still no reason given for his death? going to coroner only now and a pre inquest to be held early next year? WTF

Where else are we gonna throw the muzzies? They'll feel right at home!

Attached: war is peace freedom is slavery diversity is strength.jpg (720x960, 129.76K)

I don't even think this is technically a proper sentence. Can anyone explain to me what this means?

The 'Left Wing' Antifa in the U.S. went with Violence after the Inauguration.
They seem to be getting what they want.

It means ‘we have made a world only possible where no one questions it or exists in a way that challenges it. So stop being white.’

Fuck Constantinople, we need to go Dues Valt on fucking Scotland.

This him,?
youtube.com/watch?v=O9TRGG4QLJE

well, i know that's what it "means," but what do they say it means for public purposes? Does anyone have a fuller quote?

just ask your local mosque.

>youtube.com/watch?v=O9TRGG4QLJE

shoo shoo jew

Attached: nu-pol.jpg (1226x618, 587.23K)

Holy shit that didn't last long. Anyone have a different mirror? It really is fucking 1984 in bongistan

Fuck yes
We need to help Germoney, too. Maybe we can have another thread about it and post some refreshers on making and employing good sock accounts. Also post salt, but only after you get your sock shoahed. Come on let's get this thing going. Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

That's why blackpillers are faggots. Even if it were as bad as they say, you would still need to be ready for war and fuck shit up when the time is right. Warfare and killing is all about attitude and preparation. Most preparation is mental, not physical. But being in shape certainly does not hurt. Having better gear doesn't hurt, either. But when it comes down to it, it's about being willing to kill. Dehumanize isn't just a one-liner. We are de-humanizing both in the cucked sense and in the sense of rejecting globalist horseshit. Gas the kikes.

He also made a video called "The 14 Woofs"
People trying to shit on him are the redditors/cuckchanners missing the point entirely. The target himself is unimportant, it's an opportunity to redpill and make waves over the fact that a man got convicted for making a stupid meme video.

Attached: The 14 Woofs-8Qa5iNloHwA.webm (1280x720, 11.36M)

Attached: Nations Of The World.mp4 (854x480, 5.75M)

Its not Dankulas fault that his dog is a nazi.

sorry s/age misfire

Let's see if he makes a video about it.

Attached: jontron pewdiepie dankula.png (579x519, 189.23K)

You have to give up on them. The reality is not ever country can be saved. This is precisely why the 2nd amendment is so vital in establishing a thriving nation.

YES
EPHRAIM BOROWSKI, Director of SCoJeC
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jewish-leader-tells-nazi-dog-11148574
archive.is/SIGad

Attached: screencapture-dailyrecord-co-uk-news-scottish-news-jewish-leader-tells-nazi-dog-11148574-1521598593079.png (1920x1080 4.67 MB, 1.7M)

it's jewish psychobabble, user. it doesn't mean anything.

Much better thank you user

Don't be a dick next time

That's not the point. It's the fact that you get fucked a little harder as every month goes by and you do nothing - not a speck from protest from you cowards. Keep in mind, this shit spreads to other countries, and your cuck complicitness is pissing everyone off.

The redpilled minority from Germany and those from Britain need to unite. This is soon to become a global problem and a multinational movement is the only thing that can stir the pot at this point.

I will continue my holy Crusade against anything less than 720p cmon its CY+3

Make this pug into a bigger meme , this pug being the face of hate speech shows the opposition to be a big joke.

Attached: pugggg.png (720x960, 803.1K)

This would be such an awesome thing to happen, our own country haha. But frankly, I'd like that country to be America, and I think we can manage that without having to found new land (newish at least lul)

Now you're thinking, user. As a side note, (((alt-right))) media shills never do an interview with a non-shill more than once. If they figure out someone is legitimate and can't be exploited, they create distance and don't give them attention because one of the biggest rules in any psyop is not to give enemy forces attention. As Horus said, if you are making a commercial for Pepsi, you would never mention Coke.

Shills have tried at every opportunity to "link" noticing kikes to a flaw or defect. Lies are all they have.

Dude - the webm conversion to 720p looked worse than the 360p. Seriously
Bruh

It's the effort that counts, simply scaling something up to higher dimensions isn't going to look good obviously but you tried

TBH he's not that original

Attached: Jesus-Christ-Painting-The-Crucifixion-9227-95136.jpg (534x820, 138.05K)

Lad!
You don't need violence, just tens of thousands of us enacting lawful rebellion ie civil disobedience will give them a massive headache for a start, then more people will become patriotic and join in I guaranfuckinT it.

good dog

Attached: puppy.png (820x550, 505.09K)

I think that it would be a nessessary first step. Basicly just take over an already white town somewhere in the northern states (niggers and spics don't like the cold). Get our guys in government positions, get some experience, run a town militia. Do all the things while still having a safety net of sorts. Nothing being done would be illegal.
Obvious draw backs are that everyone living there would be tagged by the feds and watched for life.
That, and this would be more of a last ditch plan if we don't fix america.

He's not even defending free speech there. He's defending the right to make jokes. How worthless is that? I can say anything I want as long as I don't mean it? Isn't this 'it was just a prank bro' the legal defense.

Weak shit.

Pretty funny.

What, like they did in WW2 to kill fellow whites by the millions for the jews?

Attached: John Wayne.jpg (600x300, 119.56K)

I have a 720p MP4 - that was scaled down in size. It was a 26MB MP4 scaled down to a 15MB webm. Better off with AVIs sometimes I think because they hold the resolution a little bit better when scaled down.
Hey, I'm working on something separate right now. Pic Related. Got any input?

Attached: Dear Dankula draft.jpg (720x960, 96.79K)

c'mon, you're better than this

It's a draft genius
this is bigger than just him anyway

Glasgow
It's a brilliant accent.

Attached: lol-kek-farage.gif (540x399, 1.99M)

I have an alternative idea.
Why not use this precedent against the faggot politicians. With both May and whomever the police minister is, surely their pro-rape stance offends the parents of the girls raped. If someone can be charged ad convicted with causing offense, then let it be the government members who have remained silent to the foreign rape gangs. This is the hill they wanted to make, then this is the hill they can be convicted on. Contact the families of rape victims and have them state they are offended by the politicians. Take the fight to them. Once the politicians are publicly ridiculed for not being held to the same laws, the outcry at the hypocrisy could generate some salt. Hell, there are old pictures of the queen giving the roman salute when she was young. State that the queen needs to be arrested for causing offense.

You dumb motherfucker. Of course we know that Tommy is a kike, that is besides the point. The point is that putting this shit to this thread is irrelevant and we should be focusing on the topic which is trying to find ways to oppose the GrosslyOffensive shit and redpill the normalfags about this.

When can we expect a new line of Ruff Justice filtered dog food, Alex?

They can ping it even if it's "off" provided the battery isn't dead or removed.

Ever try to remove the battery from an iPhone?

We already tried. Autism doesn't work.

A lot of people are leftists until one day their (((friends))) decide to turn on them.

Hey retard. HE'S A FUCKING GOVERNMENT AGENT! People should have nothing to do with him. Stay well clear. EDL was a honeytrap that was used to try to blue-pill those who joined to make them at least semi-SJWs and those the blue-pilling didn't work on "Tommy" shopped to the pigs. What the fuck is wrong with people's memories? How is he allowed to come back from that and act like a nationalist again to fuck with people some more? He's poison. Anyone who tries to associate with him gets burned.

That's some pretty good work, bud

Literally who is Brittany Pettbone. Alt-light friend of Lauren Southern.

Post more hitler pugdogs.

Lets Barbara Streisand effect the shit out of this meme.

some might commit more felonies bc fuck it?

powers that be want you to constantly worry about who is and who isn't a "government agent" because the distrust destroys unity

just use your brain when dealing with people

The UK isn't jailing animals as the grooming gangs seem to get a free pass

We should raid Alex Jones' facebook pages and terrorize the normies. I'm getting really tired of this 'muh nazis' bullshit and he knows damn well it's not true.

"zomg watched for life"

Literally nothing even peaceful, lawful, but simply ambitious can ever get done because of that fraidy cat mentality

I've been going on whisper app and setting my gps to london using a gps spoofer and then just going full redpill graphics on those cucks. They can't stop the signal.

tmart.com/Mini-Portable-Multimedia-Speaker-Support-MP3-Player-USB-TF-Micro-SD-Card-FM-Radio-Black_p337401.html

If I was in the UK, I'd be attaching some of these to a bunch of bags or something, attach a usb power booster to it to last longer, load on some Johnny Rebel or audio versions of say The Greatest Story / Synagogue of Satan, etc. Anything, and start throwing them up in a trees in strategic areas. Good luck getting them down, GOOD LUCK CENSORING THAT LIB-FAGS! Should be a world-wide op. Just put this song on there and put it on repeat. Full or amplified volume by any means. I recommend using audacity and making a file of silence for a few minutes to play first so you can do this and get away before it starts playing to avoid detection. Imagine this happening, in a hundred locations in a city. Blacks start thinking "You know, people really don't want us here." That's the point, to make them know who's neighborhood you're in since the marxists are so hard on breaking any sort of normalization of uphold taboos. Taboos use to function normally to let people know when they're not wanted, but we need to start making it known to invaders. Keep calm and rustle their nigger brains till they go back where ever they came from.

God-Speed and Deus Vult.

I feel bad for the white people there, but fuck the UK. There's a reason we (USA) left those uppity cunts and made our own country. If we're gonna try to save somebody, focus on the rest of Europe who actually did nothing wrong and is being overrun by slimes regardless.

Attached: 1452106177003-0.png (900x1174, 2.36M)

it was more for than you tbh

I'm not going to say this is true because the non-white Holla Forums mods based mods will ban me for wrongthink. which, of course, would be ironic considering the topic of the thread

eceleb friend of an eceleb jew. oh wow. this is definitely something Holla Forums loves to talk about, right fellow oldfags? GTFO

Attached: NSMuttli3.png (403x466, 25.12K)

Attached: Degenerate.jpg (860x706, 133.72K)

There are plenty of other reasons to not like the UK. This is not a very good one.

Attached: 95656.jpg (850x519 383.34 KB, 290.29K)

why do you think that my british boy is a fed?

Not that user, but my guess is that guy looks like Richard "Controlled Op" Spencer.

Attached: idk mang.jpg (380x321, 29.29K)

how many years did he get lads

Attached: 1521462869290.jpg (767x1024, 213.95K)

And according to kukfy, claiming that T_D has infected the board makes you a "shill"…

E911, uses the telco location database for landlines or cellphone GPS, but it can even work over VoIP after a fashion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_9-1-1

Yeah, so long as it's passively on the network they can track it through tower triangulation to within 100 metres or so, and probably much better over time, since these days a phone that the user isn't actively doing anything on is still running over 9,000 botnet apps in the background. WiFi tracking is another possibility, there are comprehensive maps publicly available courtesy of "wardrivers" plus the government probably has the ones collected by Jewgle Street View: wigle.net/

He didn't yet, sentencing is on April 23rd. Although he may be tagged and under house arrest until then to make it more difficult for him to commit further neo-nazi terrorist attacks. I suspect they'll do that, then sentence him to time served, but I also thought he'd be found innocent so what do I know …

Attached: nazi dog.jpg (383x320 48.33 KB, 406.36K)

no, that's tommy, and something just doesn't sit right with me about that guy, tbh. I think I also heard some other things which may or may not have been true - about organizations that he's been with. But, idk… maybe I'm wrong, but something about him and his activities just seem a little too perfect, or staged, in a way

don't forget the 4 week ban

have they stripped him of his right to own a pupper? that pug could be used to cause another shoah. just imagine if he had 2.

Has tommy ever been physically attacked?

can someone with experience in fighting tell me if this is staged or not watch?v=Nn5RtDC-roI
its from tommys official channel
he is being attacked by 5 antifa children and fights back

This can be fixed. We have the technology.

Attached: lynching.jpg (1256x749, 1.21M)

XDO Q ME

Attached: xdoqme.png (245x100, 5.93K)

supporting that claim would be completely tolerated, it's just that (((you))) keep yelling it whenever there's someone you disagree with, without actually giving any supporting evidence that the person you're speaking to is from T_D.
your boss pays you too much.

Those antifa don't seem very motivated to hurt him. This is the result of 6 people attacking him.

Attached: tommy.PNG (293x388, 166.89K)

It's been blatently obvious for years that "Tommy Robinson" is a government agent, even before he turned over all those people in the EDL to the police.

The EDL suddenly appeared out of nowhere for the first time right after the BNP got some MEPs elected for the first time in the 2009 European Election and were making huge gains in the polls ahead of the next year's General Election. The EDL recruited football hooligans so there was almost always violence during their marches. They were getting nationalism, gatherings of white Britons and anti-Religion of Cuck™ linked with violence and that was obviously how the MSM reported it. They were also trying to drag members away from the BNP or get BNP members to join the EDL too so the media would have a link between the BNP and "violent extremism". The timing of the EDL's appearance wasn't just a coincidence.

Why the fuck are there jews in Scotland in the first place?
All chosen need to be exported to isreahell.

PEBKAC

civic nationalism

VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE YOU FAGGOT

ethno

WHY THE FUCK IS E T H N O NATIONALISM WOLDFILTERED TO CUCK NATIONALISM?!==

i dont know but this is my guess:
nationalism alone stands for an ethnic group, a nation state is a state which holds one race.

Watch as "Tommy" falls before the guy on the right's kick makes contact with his body.

Attached: TM-slow.mp4 (1280x720, 3.71M)

The video of him "knocking out" the nigger a few days prior was even worse.

I haven't seen that one.

everything you just typed is absolute horseshit. go back to cuckchan

he went to italy recently and got attacked on purpose. knocked the nignog clean out

Also, if you've got a bunch of guys attacking you with their faces covered and you had people filming wouldn't the first thing that you do be to try to pull their face coverings down/off?

webm incoming
source: watch?v=Nn5RtDC-roI

Attached: I Was Attacked By Left Wing Extremists2.webm (360x203, 8.35M)

(skip to 3:00)

Nice hitting him with his forearm jacket sleeve. Lol!

Optimism is the opium of mankind! A healthy spirit stinks of stupidity! Long live Trotsky!

Attached: kundera_the-joke-fcx-700px.jpg (455x700, 615.38K)

i reuploaded his video and it did not get restricted but one of my other videos got flagged yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=-S_DV4HUj6A&bpctr=1521622883

I know the Right is not for censorship in the main but can't we have some fun and have a few especially putrid kikes brought up for offending White history, honor or something grandiose sounding like that?

hi cia no thanks

GUILTY OF BEING
UNENLIGHTENED

strategy:
1 spam jews with mean messages on twattr
2 be used as proof he was a nazi and has nazi buddies
3 stronger hatespeech laws to prevent this from ever happening again
4 massive reaction from public (never happens)
5 revolution (never happens)

if you don't do it (((they))) will

Probably because they knew the (((US))) and (((UK))) were watching… They thought, "if we treat the jews well, then we won't annoy the international jews." Didn't work. They might as well have gassed them.

archive.is/li1vo

Fuck me, I didn't know it was that bad, and I am a Brit.
Even the actual commies in the Soviet Union disowned Stalin as soon as his body was cold.

Underrated post. Grab some dirt cheap MP3 players, portable battery chargers and those tiny-but-loud speakers, Secondhand-with-cash if possible, or from cheap shops (also with cash, and give it a good few months for the CCTV tapes to be wiped and the staff to forget you).
And don't forget some redsticks while you're at it.
Also the UK's version of the five words can just be a list of the grooming gang towns on a blank piece of paper. Maybe at the top, with empty space underneath, implying you expect more to be added to the list.

They won't. Europe is dead.

Literally, their most right-wing guy is a faggot with a communist tattoo.

Remember, most of these antifa, plus Tommys #brave camerawoman all hang around art/drama schools. It's all theatre

if you want to avenge Count Dankula

mirror the fuck out the video

its the kikes worst nightmare

< avenge the communist
< work to help a limey
yeah, no thanks. they are not brothers, for where were they when we needed assistance?

or gather a multitude in front of his house and make it physically impossible for the coppers to take him to his sentencing.

tyranny? pfft. make them fucking work for it

Attached: IMG_20180215_200642.jpg (300x300, 13.62K)

live together or die alone faggot.
this is bigger than any bitch grudge.

Even though I don't personally want him to go to prison, should he indeed be convicted for 6 months it would send one hell if a message about free speech even to most normalfags.

Attached: Mein Führer.mp4 (1280x720, 390.91K)

you've replied to a shitpost there but yes you're right, the board was intentionally flooded with reddit fags and was subsequently intentionally flooded by alex jonestein boomers

This.

Last one is good, text is too small on the others and too many words.

But the thing is, they are not with us. The Europeans see themselves as members of their clans, indeed sub-groups within that (generally as class levels, and also regional groups). The European sees Americans as beneath other Europeans. The European doesn't see himself as "white", but sees Americans as not only beneath him, but also as a "mutt", a 56%er. This is genuinely how he feels. Smug, superior, and haughty. In him is no brotherhood. Only an idiot would aid him. God damn Europe and the UK. Fuck them.

The Alex Jones thing started with Queue user being in stories. People then went to 4crap to look, and found out about 8nigger.

We went over this last night, no one is against other than D&C shills and retards. America will play a big part in the future so do yourself a favour and remove your autistic vision of how Europeans act.
The Mutt thing is a meme too, there are plenty of Euromutts as there are I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white asss, but they're like a tiny % of the population so who fucking cares

Most excellent way to say it, mein nigger.

Yet never forthcoming is the single solitary example of a single solitary "white" nationalist group in Europe attempting to help white Americans. Ever. Ever in history. This is just like how it is with the kikes. They want the free money, to mooch off of us. They are parasites. And the parasitic European must be ostracized.

AVI is a container, faggot.
MP4 is a container.
MKV is best.

GIT GUD

That doesn't mean we hate you, believe it or not, we have our own issues. Stop being a retard and assuming every European hates Americans.
>every European is essentially a kike
literally gas yourself mate, you're lost

I know what a friend is. Europeans are not the friends of America. Curse them.

There has never been a genuine nationalist group in Europe to aid America. They are ALL either created by or co-opted by jews. Just like your own groups. You are talking a load of guff my friend. You clearly have never met a European native face to face.

if anything, there is a deficit in support against non-anglo countries, because we support you and you cant do the same because you dont speak our language. this is a place to share ideas and everybody profits from it and you usually can not tell if an eurofag is posting or a burger. this is the internet hate machine and it could hurt your feefees so deal with it or fuck off.

Well have fun fighting against the entire world then you fucking mongaloid, you need allies as much as we do. Put your muh frwendliness in the past and start realising that most people with a brain don't fucking hate you.
also ps: are you schizophrenic?

Pathological altruism. Besides if we deport the muzzies and the soyboys, I bet the UK ain't too bad.

There is no such thing as a legitimate white nationalist group in Europe, just kike-led honeypots. You conflating all Europeans with those groups is your own shortcoming, not ours.

So assuming they haven't overplayed their hand, what would be the motivation behind giving the dumb public such an obvious reason to question their free speech rights in regards to jews?

I have trouble believing this isn't deliberate. If it was just some loudmouth social media campaign by some butthurt moshe I could see it but this is a silly youtube video that forced a man through the court system.

This sums up the entire farce entirely and why the entire Aut-right siding with zionist jews was always a clear hoax on the goy to fight for the jewish agenda

Attached: CommunistCuntWorkingWithZOGToSilenceTheGoyim.JPG (882x661, 78.53K)

< Be scared of WWIII, goyim
yeah, gas yourself

How about an example of, say, 100 dedicated pro- White American Twitter users who are Europeans. An example of even this would amaze me, actually.

No these are the people who want you to believe or at least parrot 6 million, or is it 11 million now? I don't know, all I know is if I ask it's ant-semitic. If I notice the UK supreme court is all jewish it's anti-semitic. Over representation and ownership of media, financial, energy, parliament, always the people calling for more immigration/diversity on an island with a debt? Anti-semitic.

They teeter between the arrogance of actually owning/running the show and not wanting everyone to realize.

But have you read the Culture of Critique series?

Annnnnd no reply. Social retards.

No I can't say I have, these are merely my personal observations, living life under the rule of these people. My own critique.

uhuh. Books are dumb and boring, right?

No not at all, but I tend to read for practical educational uses, and deal with social educational issues by way of parlance.

the boer are more important than you fat bastards atm faggot.
If you want an example, see Ulfkotte, he wrote a book about how your alphabets control your cnn and washington post and such.

…sure as hell I won't be campaigning for him, my dear redditor.

Ignorance is a marriage to kikes.

Then why must you act that way? You will be ignorant of many of the things I have taught myself, by mere fact that there are so many things to learn and so few hours to devote to that. Are you deliberately being a prick? Just tell me how culture of critque relates to my post, and you will save us both time. I'll be back in a bit I have some irl shit to do.

Attached: image.jpg (584x274, 29.12K)

< explain the book in a chan post

Christ!

*books

it's a series of 3 books and 1 mini-book, plus a preface to the paperback of the 1st…

I assume you tagged the wrong person because nothing I said was about any form of war

Meant for this post of yours:

You see, what the Europeans want is not to promote the existence of the White Race, but rather to achieve a clan dominion, indeed, they thirst to oppress whites, and slay them. This is their cancerous socio-political heart. In Europe is no ally.

I did think that might have been it, my point still stands though, we all need allies, the Europeans don't hate you so stop worrying about it. If you talk to a European who believes in white genocide then yes they will like you whether you're american or not. just be white nigger, Jesus that's all we, or I at least care about

1. Europeans hate Americans, and don't consider them brothers
2. Europeans are not allies in the least
3. The heart desire of the European is to oppress supposed fellow whites, to monopolize trade and education.

They are arrogant, and Christ damn them. May they be wiped out.

t. feverish Puritan

Burn the freeloader at the stake etc.

Reminder its legal to demand the death of all white people in Britain but this was illegal. Reminder garbage truck jokes are also illegal, and ones about soccer players having heart attacks, and generally anything that isnt anti-white.

Attached: KillAllWhiteMen.png (600x633, 354.99K)

Better look into who the "they" you are talking about is.
But then, you likely voted 4 times for Merkel and went to the welcoming parties for millions of rapefugees, and offered your sister/daughter as tribute to them.

Europeans hating Americans or the other way around is nothing but D&C kikery. There might be reasonable dislike mostly attributed to the fact that Europeans think America is behind the Wars and a lot of other bullshit but that can be corrected eventually.
Even saying that there are plenty who realise there is no use blaming the people for their guv'ment.

Attached: 4c0a33e679a3f44b82008951bfbcc1aa6129e488aec8fc731fc64dc7eb4a4a33.jpg (1500x1147, 1.51M)

You have it wrong.
America is the enemy of Europe.
Goebells knew it.
If America and Israel were nuked flat, the world would thrive.

Kill yourself kikeshill.

Attached: 984885644b8156e1.jpg (681x1024, 151.11K)

No sir. Not true at all. Have a go at making friends with brits:
>>>/brit/

Report back on what the Europeans think of you.

Problem with the US is that they force their federal reserve fiat monopoly money system on us and the rest of the world. Its blatant robbery actually.

And the thread is derailed with the fucking ancient tactic of US/Europe D&C. You faggots should be banned, all our countries have fucked up majorly and we all have to do something. Pointing fingers and blaming each other for this or that is fucking retarded and the kikes want nothing more than us to hate each other rather than directing our hate at (((those))) who deserve it.

People are banned for much less, but this shit is allowed to remain.

< Europe has honest money, backed by gold
keek

You are wearing rose-tinted glasses. There are no Europeans who are our friends. They are degenerates, the lot of them.

But as people has stated both before and after this post, and which i will sum up
It matters not what ideology his personal oppinions are coloured by, what matters is that a man will be going to jail for making a joke.
Period.
And he will do so in a western state which displays itself as the beacon of freedom, all the while subjugating its subjects to (((asian))) rape gangs and ID control for purchasing teaspoons

funny that you ask, you know what its backed by? Dollars.

You are a fool, or a shill.

< Europe has ever in 100 years tried to back a currency by gold
Yeah, no.

Where do you get these facts from, I consider Americans not only white but brothers, we're both western and white and we're both being fucked in the ass by jewery. That's all I care about. 2 and 3 are lies. I want my fellow whites to be free not oppressed and same goes to my fellow EUROPEAN friends who express the exact same views as everyone here. I'm sorry for your hatred lad, but it's time to get over it.

We're all white here I would assume so I see no reason to hate on each other because of an ocean separating us, the west should unite not split apart.

You're a fucking moron, I'm European and trying to get you out of this mindset you stupid bitch. I don't want to say kike* because it's usually just a way of deflecting but r u a kike**

About 1-3. Are you aware they look down on you and consider you an idiot that is to be appeased. Like "yes, yes, lad", but in the sense that one of the Liberals might call someone a "kid" - meaning they hope he is horrible disfigured, tortured, and cannibalized.

Surely you see that the soul of the European is degenerate filth.

I'm from England, lad is not a way of looking down upon someone. It's how you talk to people, like when teenagers go "haha yea mate" You're honestly confused or attempting to D&C. Either way, stop LAD

If you were literate you would be able to summarize the relevant points that made you talk about the book/s in reply to my post.
You are obviously an illiterate dumby who comes on an anonymous forum in the hope that you can feel superior to some other anonymous poster.
You Sir, are a cunt.

I think hes confused by the wew lad meme which would have that sentiment behind it. Not traditionally in the normal usage of the word.

Every country that tries that gets v&. Switzerland was told to drop it, because the goyim would recognize the theft if they had a comparison.
Fun fact: The US promised Europe gold for the deficits, then de Gaulle some day demanded his, and the US basically said fuck you, we dont have it.

you should be ashamed of yourself then, if you want this shit to work at least take the effort of making a proper OP.
also,
I miss the times when mods would actually read the thread, update OP and make it look nice before sticking it.
oh well. I will try to make some OC, but OP, you're still a faggot.

OPs thread is mediocre but not that bad, its the 1 line threads that approach cuckchan tier which need to be nuked.

Sign it faggets and and drop redpills in comments

change.org/p/the-police-free-count-dankula/w

Most likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzxx4Ua3WTk

Gas the Jews?

Trying too hard. Keep it short like "oi werz ya joke lisens?" - maybe throw in the word pleb.

Attached: pug.jpg (400x400, 25.16K)

Pugs are natural born nazis. Everyone knows this.

Attached: thumbnailol.jpg (255x255, 11.35K)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most Euros object to things like the first and second amendments? That doesn't seem very valid. The only other one I've seen is the belief that America is too far to the right for a (((modern and progressive))) world, which is also untrue.

No hand edition
1) Go get your old Wojak and Pepe Nazi memes
2) Remove the head, take off the hat
3) Place body over pug
4) Place hat on pug
5) ????
6) Nazi Pug maymays

Fuck my ass I didn't even upload the fucking image.

Attached: pug no hand.jpg (400x400, 31.82K)

Same with Dickie getting punched, same with Southern getting "piss bottle" thrown on its head.
Same with Matthew Heimbach "fighting" blacks at the Trump rally.
Same with "based stick man" and his ridiculous thespian outfit.
Same with "baked alaska" and the "acid attack".
And they have people play the part of "crazy leftists" too. Remember how every speech the fag Milo would attend, there would be some "SJW" who just happened to look and be dressed in such a way as to make the perfect meme?
They're all actors.

Attached: based dankula.jpg (526x393, 31.37K)

Glow more.

Seems more like a nihilistic normalfag to me.

OC

Attached: pepe_naughty_pug.jpg (449x375, 24.88K)

Can't he object this verdict and take it to a higher court?

Attached: 722c10699e2214a3843e1cfcb7a1ca8970d36bbecf26cb0cf3a61089f0554843.gif (350x262, 3.05M)

His discord is basically halfchan's Holla Forums without the anonymity.

Attached: 85074f17cefcf09a.jpg (841x553, 510.72K)

Save me from the cucked continent

Rothbard is proto-Hoppean, I will gladly agree with the rest but I have a soft spot for Rothbard. He was perfectly happy to align himself with white nationalists.

I did a thing.

Attached: wehrmacht pug.png (733x798 429.99 KB, 491.28K)

It's cool to add islands to the US. Besides if we clean them up they would feel much closer to home being America than being European.

Typical, don't notice some mistakes until it's on the internet.

Attached: wehrmacht pug.png (733x796, 429.75K)

Subversion doesn't exist. Just take everything anybody says at face value, and ignore anything that contradicts it, otherwise you're a purit-spiraling 1488er.

The Cyberdemon design was the most disagreeable part of the remake.

How could the Nazis be bad when they're this adorable?

Every fucking day I open up the Holla Forums catalog and browse through anything that catches my eye for the next 10-15 minutes; It's like reading the daily paper.
Every day I end this ritual by being upset and with my blood pressure spiking.
How much longer is the western world going to continue on this path of insanity? When will something snap? Because every day it gets crazier and crazier and I don't understand how the world isn't on fire yet.

Are you seriously stating that a kike is capable for that?

I wonder if this would get you jailed

Attached: child porn.webm (480x360, 3.14M)

A Jew that goes against their in group is extremely rare but does exist.
Don't ever give the benefit of the doubt to a Jew but don't be surprised when you find one when looking through history.
The Rosenbergs were taken down by a Jew.
(2 is all I can remember)

FFS
Don't they mean EMILY GOLDSTEIN?
These fucking kikes always get away with it

rate my OC

Attached: hound_of_the_reich.jpg (500x764, 38.51K)

I give it a solid kek/10.

Attached: coolest.jpg (720x763, 28.83K)

You've spelt "humour" wrong

He's done humour wrong full stop.

Holy shit, that's hilarious. Fucking britcucks need to get a sense of humor.

To what end?
plebs will not rise up and destroy your enemies for you
That is your own privilege
This commie scum wanted people jailed for hatespeech, well he fucking got it didn't he
Brits have much suffering to go through to cleanse themselves of weakness, to cleanse themselves of sins commited on orders of the kikes
The boers and germans to name but two victims
Mind, this is a pro-british sentiment, I want the britons healthy strong and free again
But it will take fire, pain,suffering, famine, pestilence, and war to cull the undeserving
Not because i want it, but because it is a simple cycle of biology

On the topic of entry lelvel redpills
To those who can think they are simple wastes of precious time that could be spent on more logically and realistically consistent ideas, the truth undiluted by bullshit
It takes a real kike to say we need middlemen, that truth is better served with lies covering
And for the masses of plebs the so called entry level redpills, more truthfully named red herring pills or simply lies that use whatever minor truths the liar allows to make the lie more deceptive and convincing, the red herring pills form noise that deafens out our amplifications of the truth
As usual the jews have drowned the new medium of the internet with their poison lies to such an extent that even our benign and relativly simple truths such as Hitler did nothing wrong and gas the kikes race war now, surely it is not controversial to want those dead who wish you dead, can not be the defacto signal for plebs to repeat
No, we live in chaos
I don't mind it, i love reality

A few examples of that law in action:

digitaljournal.com/article/313841
A Jehovas Witness preacher inciting a congregation to prevent medical care to an old woman, as well as distributing pamphlets inciting suicide to children.

rapsinews.com/judicial_news/20180214/281940751.html
A Jew making videos suggesting vandalism in christian churches. He also broke espionage laws by secretly recording on private property which is where the prison sentence comes from.

Ergo its not enough to hurt someones feelings, there needs to be a definite attempt to damage other individuals in their body or property. And the sentences are often light, fines and community service. Equating that with putting someone in prison for training a pug pretty fucking stupid.

Attached: 3.jpg (490x490 161.49 KB, 43.25K)

And maybe photoshoop the pug face on there?
IDK, make it more explicitly about the situation. doesnt matter if its shit quality.

Why the fuck would you do this? If you want to give people an exploitable image, always use a lossless format and preferably make it transparent for them.

And a quick and dirty edit for you since I was at it anyway.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x600 10.84 KB, 179.61K)

Fug, clipboard took the mask layer I was working on instead of the image.

Attached: the pug of the reich.png (488x746, 324.28K)

From wiki:
"The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]"

The NSDAP was working with and using the scheme to get money from the kikes to jumpstart their economy and used zionism to do that. The jews could buy shit in Germany and take it to palestine so the German govt wouldn't take their money when they left. I am not saying the NSDAP was a pro-zionist government, I am saying that is where Ken Livingstone's argument that they were zionist originated.

Also in some avenues of NSDAP logic they were pro zionist as some members of the party saw grouping all jews in israel/palestine would allow them to deal with jewish trickery as a foreign rather than domestic threat. Hitler did not comment on this line of thought, so it can be assumed he did not like this idea.

Attached: 1520280990786.jpg (838x1024, 176.21K)

top kek, I like this guy

Attached: 1511647597501.png (485x489, 272.2K)

If you don't understand how this works in our favor…. wtf. We are winning. Until this shit goes kinetic, this is how you up the support for your own side and secure an actual base of men sick and tired of this bullshit. Every day, we pull in more and more normalfaggots, every day more and more are pushed further right and away from the commie corruption the jews are peddling.

If you are that eager to start something. Get to it. Nobody needs to know what you are doing anyway, not here, not were EVERYONE in the world is watching. No plans are posted here on an fucking pottery board, only an idiot or larper would dare do such. Get fit, learn your skills, obtain and practice funns, and do spend time practicing your communication skills here, read it outloud, that way you become better at talking to the non user's. Always keep your eye forward and remember to start pushing such build up to others whom are becoming more willing without revealing your powerlevel.

Our enemies are desperate for us to come out so they can mock and belittle us, or crush and destroy us while they still hold some power. You must become as liquid as water, an sapling in the breeze whom just twists and turns as the gusts blow, even as you build your roots strong and deep, gathering your firewood and tinder for the day in which the fire rises. Always be more ready every day, eventually, something will key this off, and it will be time. But you have one life to live, and kinetics tend to shorten such time for everyone, so the more you prepare now, the less you will likely bleed later. Push before you are ready, and you end up like so many others, forgotten and failures, unless WE build your loss into something more. Such is our collective power.

Attached: BornToGondola.png (344x344, 213.11K)

Attached: baec822988a14e10c15b3ca407f1824a5939d024e452e2b0d2c0a7781f22e0cb.jpg (798x798, 136.33K)

walk outside
not recommended if you live in shariah united kingdom or francepoz or germcuck or swedecuck

I didn't make it, it was a liberal's counter to pepe, originally named frappe the pug, posted to twitter which I saw while reading about something else. I've had it on my hard drive for around two years and fate has created a situation where he'll be eternally dunked on for his contribution to liberalism.
I agree that uploading it as a .jpg is a dick move, it added a good bit of tweaking to create

This sort of """bantz""" is why the 56% meme exists. You've got no fucking room to talk shit.

subtle reminder the country side often has few niggers, even better deep woods have no people at all. Perfect for digging graves and having a nice walk. Mostly walking.

Attached: pug.png (620x412 813.44 KB, 335.37K)

Only some Americans. Like you, for example.

Now that's just ridicul… FUUUUUUUCK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2580317/College-student-16-ordered-ID-Tesco-staff-tried-buy-TEASPOONS.html

How to achieve maximum lulz

Attached: 2d73ffc554a0b6241692432dc4d9c1922ae7a468854b17311efc3b1661c74d84.jpg (489x297, 173.81K)

You're still not getting it. We know. We know that and have known for ages. The fact that you niggers are screeching about it non-stop in threads that aren't about Tommy Robinson is what makes you so obvious.

Bye anglos

What the fuck am I doing with my life.

Attached: Do you feel in charge dankula.jpg (1117x2791, 802.8K)

Yeah, when people push Tommy Robinson on threads we should just shut up and not warn anybody about him being a government agent and provide evidence of it, otherwise WE'RE the shills, right?

Yeah looks like some fake shit when you watch it in slow mo. It's probably seen as too risky to let much unmanaged news come into public discourse. Who would want to chance it? When Whites get abused or tortured, you spin that shit, burry it and offer up something like this. Pepe-loving Nazi's BTFO! Lots of staged dramas going on. Frog of war.

One way to turn this back on them is to make the argument that trying a man for a joke over the Nazis for longer than the Nuremberg trials lasted in and of itself makes the holocaust into a joke and inspires infinitely more I'll will towards Jews than anything this video ever would have created.

Given the level of disdain they exhibit for him, by what metric is he a gov agent?

idk? shilling for a gommie?

Attached: DOypCxPXkAA79Tp.jpg (1200x898 31.37 KB, 127.52K)

Kike, do you even know where you are?

Attached: 522.jpg (680x585, 65.1K)

Listen, Juda Ben Ibrahim Xhigong Pajeet, he's white and that still makes him worth more than you in each and every way.

Whatever you say, rabbi.

Attached: jewputer.png (660x390, 344.55K)

Shut your retarded fucking mouth.

Attached: Crazy May - British Prime Minister.jpg (900x540, 232.21K)

my video got flagged too

Attached: brit_speech.png (720x960, 741.61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qAopshGFYNo
Count Dankula:
This faggot liberalist cunt just threw everyone one of you under the bus. How does that make you feel, anons?

FOR CONVICTING A FILTHY COMMUNIST WHO INSULTED OUR FUHRER WITH A SUB-CANINE PUG, THANK YOU ENGLAND

Attached: ab82841b65dcfeaf106e8703b992ef35ab5299a35d3ba538908a155586f773f5.jpg (897x1200, 226.82K)

also

Attached: DYw_Bx7VAAAd0zT.jpg (818x750, 115.22K)

Please tell me that's shooped.

Attached: bueno dog.jpg (500x453, 60.61K)

You're a cuck he is worth shit nigger see around 5:37

Attached: 5c999e9d02dfbee721164e2212f9210e050782c3d780d6963109c761fa573114.png (200x256, 44.17K)

Maybe we could use something like the pic related in our memeing?

Attached: merchant overlay.png (302x378, 206.82K)

If you care about the principle of freedom of speech, which you should if only because we win the argument when not shut down by kikes, this doesn't change anything. It's still a great cause célèbre to get normies to push back against Big Jew censorship. Plus of course an ex-Communist covered in tattoos and piercings was going to lean left, this shouldn't exactly have come as a surprise.

Attached: cops and robbers chase sausage dogs.gif (200x200, 1.9M)

No and who is this we?

this guy gets it

Did those fuckers kill the pug for his antisemitism?

#notalldogs

Attached: 2700-1.jpg (599x389, 76.17K)

Gas the jews…

Attached: safe_dining_tips.png (899x747, 782.06K)

Hi newfriend, all *pill aside from red/blue are D&C. Anyone saying otherwise is a shill. There is literally zero reason for any other colors as they don't fit in the roots of the fucking maymay.

He even talks like a nigger. He makes it very hard to support him.

Google search turned this up

Attached: S314gho.jpg (720x960, 67.11K)

Attached: prince_hitler.jpg (750x536, 66.55K)

Why do they look like australians?