70,000 Whites Murdered In South Africa Since 1994

70,000 Whites Murdered In South Africa Since 1994
According to various sources, almost 70 000 White People have been murdered by Blacks in South Africa since 1994! These people were shot, bludgeoned, hacked, tortured, burnt, stabbed and mutilated. There is no official list available with the names of all these victims and since 2007 it has become very difficult to keep any kind of record as police no longer mention the race of the victim nor the perpetrator on the official reports.

whisnews21.com/2013/02/01/70000-whites-murdered-in-south-africa-since-1994/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x337, 370.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
afriforum.co.za/
youtube.com/user/afriforum
facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
solidariteit.co.za/en/
youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
facebook.com/solidariteit
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/
sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389
theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
suidlanders.org/
helpendehand.co.za/
radiofreesouthafrica.com/
safrpsa.org/
why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
nationunderassault.weebly.com/campaign.html
orania.co.za
bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6
mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf
archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf
mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u
github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
archive.is/bPoq0
archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
archive.org/details/Survival_201601
archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
hooktube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
survival-manual.com/substances.php
bitchute.com/video/qlLkgprQhAHw
bitchute.com/video/GqxmWNz5zz75
bitchute.com/video/P6PTdkGMfmQq
bitchute.com/video/AFhCZo2hRSiE
bitchute.com/video/NlHUK3OttQk3
bitchute.com/video/3065AfwruXyC
bitchute.com/video/JrU8A4eh3Vf2
bitchute.com/video/uF9e3xgRuHuR
bitchute.com/video/w7n39sQUfAK7
bitchute.com/video/hmX6gneWccfC
bitchute.com/video/o37r0AH0G2hb
bitchute.com/video/voF8xEG2fheA
bitchute.com/video/KrzqCANBB1f1
bitchute.com/video/QPSRTZuWEDIH
bitchute.com/video/5SzFeYGKXniJ
bitchute.com/video/YXIpy3XBBTwZ
bitchute.com/video/31l53qm7eg3f
bitchute.com/video/EKnGMvwRJUcH
bitchute.com/video/vWgbt2S10w4U
bitchute.com/video/zNDUCepEaY3F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: A3z0M5B.jpg (800x508, 79.5K)

Attached: cPJpGHr.jpg (1200x359, 111.07K)

*SOUTH AFRIKANER BOER RELIEF & DEFENSE EFFORT & RESOURCES

*PETITION LIST:

1. change.org/p/jean-claude-juncker-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
2. change.org/p/citizens-of-south-africa-goverment-of-sa-must-help-family-s-that-is-left-without-income-in-farm-attacks
3. change.org/p/donald-j-trump-genocide-of-whites-in-south-africa
4. change.org/p/the-secretary-general-of-the-united-nations-end-farm-murders-in-south-africa
5. change.org/p/supreme-high-court-genocide-in-south-africa
6. change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia?expired_session=true
7. petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

*Afriforum:

1. afriforum.co.za/
2. youtube.com/user/afriforum
3. facebook.com/AfriForumNasionaal/
4. AfriForum (@afriforum) | Twitter

*Solidariteit:

1. solidariteit.co.za/en/
2. youtube.com/user/Solidariteitsa
3. facebook.com/solidariteit
4. Solidariteit (@solidariteit) | Twitter

*ETHNIC CLEANSING APOLOGIST S.A. MEDIA:
thesouthafrican.com/australian-petition-to-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-as-refugees-nears-10000-signatures/

*Petition the following embassies in Writing, Email, Person, Phone, Twitter, Facebook & Indigenous Social Media: Russian, Indian, Chinese, Japan, Austrailian, Poland, Hungarian, Czech, Slovokia, Romania embassies / Trump, his entire extended family, Cabinet & friendly known close associates / twitter embassy campaign / sabona.com.au/articles_detail.ews?articles_detail.ewdid=389 /

*Location of the white Ghettos/Townships and devise methods of getting supplies, survival and networking info to them.

1. Munsieville
2. Blikkiesdorp
3. Diepsloot
4. Freedom Park, North West
5. Joe Slovo, Cape Town
6. Kennedy Road, Durban
7. Kya Sands, Johannesburg
8. QQ Section
9. Symphony Way Pavement Dwellers
10. Wallacedene
11. Khayelitsha
12. Delft

*Church Outreach & Coordination of international relief efforts.

*Never Forget - Getting the life stories of the Boer, and documenting the transgressions against them for posterity, and so that no one will be able to deny.

*Find Friendly South African Media Corespondents.

*Crowdfund Relief / Evacuation Efforts:
Picking the ideal platforms & finding someone impartial, untainted with controversy, trustworthy with money, loyal to the cause to run it and execute delivery of the funds. Bill Warner, Stefan Molynuex & Kevin J. Johnson are some of the top names I can think of that best meet all the qualifications.

*Make this the central issue of the next flier campaign, perhaps consider using anti-abortion type shock imagery tactics.

*Highlight Pro's:

1. White, Dutch heritage, good genetic stock.
2. Hardworking, grateful, and woke on Race.
3. Not Baizhua, "White Left", Hardened.
4. Anyone making moves in Africa would do well to have generational Afrikaners who know the people, the mentality, the land, etc.
5. Due to racism, numerous highly qualified specialty workers have been laid off, much to S.A. detriment.
6. High number of farmers among the legitimate Afrikaner refugees and asylum seekers, a needed commodity by every nation.
7. They will not complain about lack of Western style liberties after escaping Ethnic Cleansing.
8. Chinese farmer family youth leaving to big cities, posing a future farming issue, which can be mitigated by generational S.A. farmers.

*Con's To Mitigate & Alleviate:

1. Costs
2. Employment concerns
3. Crime concerns

*Content Creator Merchandise and Service Charity Raffle.
Digital designer's services.
Live tour with profits going to Boer Fund.

We need to hear from all their fans, send emails to CCs (content creators), who own or run large venues capable of hosting these events, and sympathetic to the Boer, willing the give a generous discount on venue rental in favor of maximizing charitable proceeds.

*WEBSITES TO FURTHER NETWORKING:

1. theunshackled.net/rundown/lets-accept-persecuted-white-south-africans-to-australia/
2. quora.com/Accepting-white-south-African-and-white-Namibian-refugees
3. wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html
4. nationunderassault.weebly.com/memes.html
5. livescience.com/33003-how-are-new-countries-established.html
6. suidlanders.org/
7. helpendehand.co.za/
8. radiofreesouthafrica.com/
9. safrpsa.org/
10. why-we-are-white-refugees.blogspot.com/
11. nationunderassault.weebly.com/campaign.html
12. orania.co.za

DEFENSE & WAR:

*HOME MADE GUN CHANNEL:
1. bitchute.com/channel/cmjMthORo2gT
2. bitchute.com/video/EpH8y9Q0i0K9
3. bitchute.com/video/z10CwW1XyGB4
4. bitchute.com/video/UTA5r7O0AqaT
5. bitchute.com/video/UwYFmt09bDs6

*THE EXPLOSIVES & WEAPONS FORUM PDF:

1. mediafire.com/?umjlc09mvkbx1n1
2. archive.org/details/TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6af26178e86ee4a88984ca8595bbe1abdfb30f06&dn=TheExplosivesAndWeaponsForumPDF

*S.I.N.FILES - WEAPONS:

1. archive.org/details/S.I.N.Files
2. mega.nz/#F!hAFEnArR!yuEzOP09HXzK0vbi32MwGA
3. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89d6f342aeeeb04e9bd52e67a211e2ccadf5fc80&dn=S.I.N.Files
4. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/eVNwFchuTg7bAet69pA2_19_f7c8b389b6a03b54376831f74a7b5b03_file.pdf
5. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/TQpUPqsQFoIzHFvrtcF7_19_a560a2bd29557a840b1ed029aefd3aab_file.pdf
6. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/J9OTzHb2wKTavWwKZDNw_19_0552382fdeca737aba49e40a60115e59_file.pdf

*STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE NETWORK:

1. archive.org/details/StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
2. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:13b4eae2459508cd55976f7ee15001d827d2f0fe&dn=StrategicIntelligenceNetwork
3. wrongthink.net/upload/files/2018/03/JmLPpNrNiCJAavjgyACK_19_92a2e219208027e0b29b4f66f8e11ad4_file.pdf

*CIVIL WAR TOOLS:

1. mediafire.com/?vv9o2lab2oaxh
2. mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8u

*HOW-TO/TUTORIAL:

1. github.com/malkovich/bibanon/wiki/Collections/Raw-Data-Archives/1000-Tutorials/1000-Tutorials.7z
2. archive.is/bPoq0

*PREP/SURVIVAL:

1. SERIOUS SHTF PREPPING DOCUMENTS COLLECTION - archive.org/details/SERIOUSSHTFPREPPINGDOCUMENTSCOLLECTION_201601
2. MAKE MAGAZINE - ALL VOLUMES No. 1-33 - archive.org/details/MakeMagazineAllVolumesNo.133
3. SURVIVAL - archive.org/details/Survival_201601
4. SURVIVAL FILES BE PREPARED - archive.org/details/SurvivalFilesLibraryBePrepared
5. SURIVIVAL DOWNLOADS - archive.org/details/SurvivalDownloads
6. hooktube.com/watch?v=5cFD5hbQUGg
7. survival-manual.com/substances.php

South Africa had nukes when whites ruled.
this is what you get for being a pussy.
and the farmers deserve it.
they are feeding the problem.
no food, no problem.(>not the jews)

wow, never saw this happening :^)(>not the jews)

Not even ten replies and the JIDF already is trying to derail the thread

How many SA threads you going to make sperg? Trying to distract us from shit that can actually be changed won't work.

Have Whites farm boost the population of white countries. Let the niggers starv.

Should have taken Madagascar.

wow, never saw this happening :^)

Fuck off you cunt

this is how retarded you sound

What did they expect? They lived high and comfortable for a while using the cheap black labor and now they are paying for it. It is sad, but now they will serve as an example everywhere what happens when you try to compromise with niggers.

70k murders over ~25yrs = (Approx) 3,000 murders per year average. Roughly 3 million White pop. Compare to D.C. at the hight of murder epidemic in '91.

Cont/
DC had ~500 homicides per year in '91. Population? I think 600K city, and maybe 6 million in the metro area

bump because this topic seems to be picking up steam and it's been beginning to seep into the normiesphere

eventually all of africa must be made 100% white, and south africa seems like a better starting point than any. whites could easily take over - the only problem is getting them to unite and actually give a damn about conquering.
better to give them guns and ammo than wings so they can white flight away

how about instead of aiming to create an example of what happens when you try to compromise with niggers (as if we dont have plenty already, and where has that got us?) we create a new example of what happens when whites unite and decide to make even the smallest effort to eradicate subhumanity from their lands. better to set a new good precedent than to reinforce kosher ones

Attached: Rhodesian built, Alfa Romeo Giulia 1300 Super - Howard Neil.jpg (1435x925 14.1 KB, 534.21K)

I will conquer Africa. I have been living here for 26 years I am going fucking nowhere.

Every single time I have said this I have gotten dubs, trips or even quads I am starting to think its divine providence at this point.

Heavenly sevens.
Anonus Afrikanis ftw.

Some posters.

Attached: white genocide south africa.png (2480x3508 3.06 MB, 476.35K)

I duplicated your OP >>>/boers/260

Attached: boer flag.jpg (2000x1333, 25.54K)

White South Africans dragged out of their homes and beaten by hundreds of niggers

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/975380394412560385/video/1

Yeah lets fucking do it

I'm reading the prophecies of Siener Van Rensburg and I feel more inspired than ever

"Murdered" is too kind a word for what has been happening with this. Those fucks have been brutalizing the whites there. Saw some liveleak shit before even fucking liveleak took it down. Very bad…. makes normal fucked up liveleak shit look like kitten chow. These motherfuckers deserve drawn out obliteration for what they have done to those people.

what since when is liveleak taking down gore?
is it politically controleld?

If SA lacks the modern technology of CCTV, emergency response, etc, I'd pick this up as a hobby on the weekends

For every 70 000 white people murdered, 1 of the murders was done by white man. Proving that whites are just as violent as honorable african men.
t. Mr Shekelstein

wew lad
i dont find this mass murder funny at all
t. user

My guess is that the glowniggers shoah some things. Like for example the best propaganda material for our cause, or actual dangerous leaks. Like they now have control of Wikileaks, why the fuck isnt anyone talking about Assange being v& over a year ago, or the fact that videos of interviews since have been manipulated?
Whites in SA need our help, they don't have much time left so we need to work on radicalizing them, aswell as redpill them on the fact that their friendly nigger friends ```are not``` going to be able to save them when the trueniggers attack.

Kikes even try to monetize our genocide.

Attached: proof_sa_shill.jpg (663x1510, 263.76K)

Btw the various sites aren't just referencing the story, they're mostly carbon copies.

Challenge:
Cite the source for the 70,000 figure without using a circular reference to another copy of the clickbait.
I'm against jews like (((Southern))) and (((Katie Hopkins))) making money from the death of Whites.

What clickbait, you fucking moron? Why are you saging this bread? Kill yourself.

wrongthink.net/read-blog/198_south-afrikaner-boer-relief-ideas-beta.html

That was rich anglos and Jews who have long since left the country. The hardworking farmers left just wanted to work and be left alone.

This clickbait, cloned across over 10 different clickbait websites and shown in the screenshot posted here
Now, do you have a source for the 70k figure or are you just defending a Rebel media shekel grabbing operation?

bitchute.com/video/qlLkgprQhAHw
bitchute.com/video/GqxmWNz5zz75
bitchute.com/video/P6PTdkGMfmQq
bitchute.com/video/AFhCZo2hRSiE
bitchute.com/video/NlHUK3OttQk3
bitchute.com/video/3065AfwruXyC
bitchute.com/video/JrU8A4eh3Vf2
bitchute.com/video/uF9e3xgRuHuR
bitchute.com/video/w7n39sQUfAK7
bitchute.com/video/hmX6gneWccfC
bitchute.com/video/o37r0AH0G2hb

bitchute.com/video/voF8xEG2fheA
bitchute.com/video/KrzqCANBB1f1
bitchute.com/video/QPSRTZuWEDIH
bitchute.com/video/5SzFeYGKXniJ
bitchute.com/video/YXIpy3XBBTwZ
bitchute.com/video/31l53qm7eg3f
bitchute.com/video/EKnGMvwRJUcH
bitchute.com/video/vWgbt2S10w4U
bitchute.com/video/zNDUCepEaY3F

Israel sabotaged their nukes and took them for themselves

But Hitler your plan was to build fun camps for the kikes there and we can have Palastine

please help us not become a chinese province SA Farmers
t. australian

There's a source on the fucking image you spastic kike faggot.