Fighting Game General: Normalfag Salt Edition

The previous thread has to hit 700 posts or be on page 13 before we make a new thread from now on.

Congrats to Knuckledu for winning CapCup 2016!
Akuma revealed for Street Fighter V season 2
Street Fighter V wins best fighting game of 2016 at the game awards 2016.
Arcade version coming to the arcades. Capcom and Taito are working on a way to bring the game since it won't be release on TTX³.

Captain America and Morrigan have been confirmed for Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite.
MvC Infinite's gameplay trailer was shown. The gameplay is 2v2 with call-in assists being taken out, but with the ability to swap characters on the fly. X factor is gone in favor of the Infinity stones.
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite was announced.
The first four characters revealed are Mega Man X, Ryu, Iron Man, and Captain Marvel.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 will be getting a rerelease for Xbox One and PC in March 2017. The PS4 version is already out, but it's digital only.

Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator is getting a PC port. The release date is December 14th. The price is $49.99 for the standard edition, and $64.99 for the deluxe editon, which comes will all the DLC.

Patch 1.10 being teased at PSX with graphical improvements.
Patch 1.05 available. Verse and Antonov are now unlocked from the start. More bugfixes and online tweaks.
Classic Iori skin confirmed available with the Chinese Premium Edition. One new costume will be available each month in the chinese PSN.
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system.

The pre-order of the limited physical edition for PS4 and Vita reached more than 10,000 copies. Japanese Audio will be available in ALL versions of the game (PC/PS3/360/PS4/Vita).
Lobby update for the console and Vita version will be out when the physical edition drops.
Many balance changes being tested on the Beta version.

Steam version announced coming December 8 for U$29,99(10% off on the first week, 35% off if you own Skullgirls)
PC version adds new victory animations, colors, animated stage backgrounds and settings in training mode are now saved. All DLC are included and is the most currentupdated version of the arcades (ver 1.08).

Version 3.5 released. Skin pack coming in December
ultra-combo.com/3-5-patch-notes-combat-balance/

Game announced for the PS4. Developed by Sirlin. It will be playable at the Playstation Experience.
Become a Patreon for U$5.00 to be able play the current Beta with access to 5 characters. U$10.00 to 6 characters and U$25.00 to 8 characters.

Mangagamer announced they'll localize Umineko's most recent fighting game, Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS as Golden Fantasia CROSS. The game will be released on Steam.

Terrordrome: Reign of the Legends is officially back on track. Still in pre-production phase, will be using Unity with UFE. Demo will be out by next year with a Kickstarter campaign.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves has been released on PS4 and PS Vita.
SNK Playmore has officially rebranded back to SNK.
Samurai Shodown VI available for the PS4 as a PS2-on-PS4 title for U$14.99.
VF5FS added to Xbox One's backwards compatibility list.
The game will be playable as one of the extra games of Yakuza6 on the PS4.
SNKP will officially change its name back to SNK in December, 1st.
SNK Entertaiment webpage is up. The company will be responsible for licensing SNK's IPs to other games and media. Falcoon is back as part of the staff.
Windjammers is coming to PS4 and PS Vita.

Download and register for Fightcade here:
fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here:
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

Other urls found in this thread:

orochinagi.com/2016/12/snk-is-listening-tell-them-what-you-want
archive.is/GJttW
archive.is/xpbC9
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/805866209258262528
mmcafe.com/news/posts/10228.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GF2OHXPtzZg
youtube.com/watch?v=4mbz_V_wK2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7OWKSy5j4lk
youtube.com/user/Miles923/playlists
pastebin.com/rPVC94ez
8ch.net/fighters/catalog.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZLmf3n00IM
youtube.com/watch?v=K577pk499Sw
ki.infil.net/characters.html
comingsoon.net/movies/news/792463-will-ferrell-esports?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=will-ferrell-esports
g.e-hentai.org/g/940280/758a1dcc3a/
docs.google.com/document/d/1QBjFjsdMevMnO46a1iewsR0Diav5fbwj4_6Cku1FHUE/mobilebasic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mains

orochinagi.com/2016/12/snk-is-listening-tell-them-what-you-want
Deadline is December 10th so get voting if you want your waifus and husbandos back or have other content to just in the survey

The launch price for Nitroplus Blasterz is $29.99, that would be about $19.49 with the skullgirls discount if my math isn't fucked

A question for fightans: which tier is Vicky?

Ah, gotcha. Thanks user. Is the Skullgirls discount gonna be permanent? Might just end up getting it later.

It only available from the 8th to 18th

I should mention that recently when trying to get back into third strike, I realized that I can't play charge characters for shit. I decided to drop Q. I've wanted to learn either Ryu, Yang, Alex, Akuma, or Chun Li. Which one should I pick up?

Previous thread: archive.is/GJttW
Two threads before because the in-between one was nuked: archive.is/xpbC9

Also OP, we already past December 1st. You have both the announcement and the change of SNK's (old) new name.

And c'mon not even eventscrubs acknowledges TGA as something to be proud. Or you're going to give praise for Sm4sh in 2014?

MvCi info is a bit messy too listing only four characters but the first thing is confirming Cap and Morrigan.

Skullgirls community is having a meltdown because MikeZ is considering shortening the combos by changing undizzy to 150. I need to read the last thread's discussion of Skullgirls

Also Yakuza6 confirmed in the west at Early 2018.

I think is just the first week.
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/805866209258262528

Also, SNK will release a new demo of KOFXIV with the graphical update with 7 characters playable in Training, Local VS and Tutorial

Also version 1.10 has 2 new colors per character (toal of 6 now), 50 new player icons, 100 new titles and more options for spectators during Party Mode. Also
mmcafe.com/news/posts/10228.html

Fucking finally

Well fuck. Thanks anyway anons. I definitely want Revelator, but I'll see about trying out Nitroplus if I can.

Post some of your favorite music from a fighting game

I want Yamazaki in 14 so bad, goddamn. Glad to see Gato climbing up in the polls, still seems like a longshot though unfortunately.

Damn, I was hoping for some Antonov buffs. Oh well, the balance is pretty decent right now, so I can manage.

So are they ever gonna add those to the wii u version? or are they gonna go full kike and keep em for a switch port?

I never use Iori, but I love every single one of his themes.

I just really want him and Kasumi back so I can make my 98UM team again.

Yet I flicked past ESPN one day and saw poker.
I wonder if they complained the same amount about that.

I always liked Thunder's from KI2013. Some of KI2013's music is shit though. Especially Orchid's. Fucking trash.

He already decided against it. Basically said it would take forever to rebalance the whole game around a change that big, so it would have to wait til a Skullgirls 2, if it ever happened.

Bring them back, SNK.
FOR FREE

Huh

It would be great if they went with the "Free Characters but I will pay for costumes, colours, stages, etc" options. I would actually go out of my way to buy costumes and stages if they did, and I never buy cosmetic stuff for fighters.

What kind of viewer ratings did capcom cup get on espn2?

I don't think they're out yet. I can't imagine them being anywhere near EVO's numbers though - no more novelty and there's not nearly enough hype behind it.

I just wanna play with a guy saying "any dork can do just like those guys."
Because if they can't handle losing at FIFA, what dose of salt they will have when a "dork" like me double perfect them?

How many views did EVO get

Guess I'm buying the PC version.

210k off of ESPN2 I believe.

I was wondering how Empoleon would work. He looks pretty interesting and I like the "smug dad with a Fred Flintstone tie" look he's got going.

We'll probably hear about the update plans for the console version in January.

I have the 2015 EVO numbers but not the 2016 ones for some reason. Capcom Cup got less than 90k on the stream at peak.

who cares about twitch, it's all about espn

Oh boy, do you feel that eSport vibe?
I can already feel my blood, being replaced by RedBull in my veins.

Doritos were half price so I bought enough to last three generations

I'm ready for the coming age.

Go to bed, Capcom.

You mean, the next dark age of fighting games?

Your daily reminder:

Tekken 7 will make fighting games great again.

Does it actually? I've always been concerned about the FPS, but I don't think it dips that low

kill yourself

Yes, I'm ready, Chloe.

Why? Tekken's a great series.

Yes.

Wait until they at least deconfirm Denuvo before trying that meme.

rucky chroe isnt

At this point I own three more fighting games than I have filled in here. But everytime I try getting into them I just come back to DOA. Feels bad.

I took those screencaps because it was MKX's first evo and I as curious what its peak viewer count would be. I was able to tune it for USF4 as well so I went ahead and saved that too.

I couldn't save any screencaps of this year's evo because I was at work when it aired.

Hey, guys. If you have enough of changing threads every 2 days:
>>>/fighters/

She's
C U T E

Nigger it's already in the OP. It's just not gonna get popular unless Mark gets a breakdown and bans all generals thus making the migration necessary.

Maybe it's the hipster in me talking but I miss the musky rooms with rickety as fuck chairs.and ghetto setup.

Hope you get AIDS

I think my PS3 is just overheating because my house is dusty as shit and I've never tried to clean it.

You know, the main reason why /fighters/ is so dead is this very general.
8/v/ should never allow generals to exist, since Holla Forums doesn't need any /vg/, because user can create his own board for the purpose of one thread on 4/vg/.

Mark's probably going to ban 4 AM threads before fighting game general gets banned. Meaning we're never gonna get banned.

Can't go wrong with Daisuke's Music.

since vid related didn't have it since it's using Reload
youtube.com/watch?v=GF2OHXPtzZg

And a couple of Xrd tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=4mbz_V_wK2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7OWKSy5j4lk

Meh I don't see much point since they're so few of them. There's only a few regular generals while the other generals pop up irregularly. In comparison generals swarmed the front and several other pages on Holla Forums before moot decided to created /vg/ out of necessity since it stifled Holla Forums.

4AM is already banned. Too much of a tripfag/avatarfag circlejerk.

Slim pickings this comiket

Where can you see these previews?

I'm just looking at pixiv. There are doujins that don't post their work on pixiv but it's a pain trying to look for their blogs or individual sites.

So we'll never have a way better place to discuss fightans. And Holla Forumsirgin scrubs will always meme up in this thread. Gotcha.

A lot of games/genres doesn't have any generals here, because the first thing they did with Holla Forums was creating a board.

I want to but nobody else posts there

Sure they created them and all of them died after a few days. There was never much interest in the games and the ones that did hold people's interest made a general here like Doom or FGG. Those generals don't exist because it never held anybody's attention to sustain it.

He went back on it (again). It's back to being bumplocked and they can have it. Unless he had another dementia induced mood swing again in the last few days.

why. why can't he just put his fat jewish foot down for once and stick with it

I dunno. This is like the third or fourth time now. He's banned them once, then there was the rules that were useless, and yeah. Mark's just a faggot.

I've noticed that when it comes to decision making, Mark will always try to please everyone. Maybe someday he'll remember that if you try to please everyone, you'll end up pleasing no one.

Oh, thanks. I've been out this weekend. So are the "console lobbies" changes final? Or at least close to. My PC is shit so I'm waiting the lobby update on my PS3 to get back at the game. And probably start all over again since I never got good.

Do I need to say(music related)? I also voted for the American Sports Team because Brian is just so fun and Blue Mary. I like Kasumi more but the game already has Geese so Blue Mary and Brian are more diverse in gameplay
By the way, I would pay for costumes that I like and characters. Just don't pull me an ArcSys and charge for fucking colors. Also fuck Capcom prices for costumes. Keep it at U$2.00.

Well, besides OP stuff,
For KOF, I usually watch KOFOnline, Gato Ray, ALX, Kings of CO, Juicebox FGC, AirLancer, Persona Entertainment, Dark Chaotix.
I like Poccola_margherita0141 and his Skullgirls vids but more on entertainment level.
LiangHuBBB's "Funny & Cool" and "Comeback compilation" are always nice. So is RunningWildVidya with old fighting games.

You know the answer for that user. WiiU is dead. Just hope Switch pull a Steam and give the original buyers somekind of discount on the new version.

I just think we're not big enough for a whole board. And I always found these threads fine for what it is. Threads usually have a lifespan of 3~4 days and maybe more now with the 700+/13 page rule. A new big game was announced plus a huge tournament to the most popular game of the genre so it's understandable the recently influx of messages. I even try to archive previous threads like

Maybe for tournaments and archive stuff like tech we should use >>>/fighters/

That's the exact reason I left halfchan's /fgg/. That and shitposting for the sake of shitposting.

Shut up Harada. Give me Eddy/Christie and Kuma and I'l buy your game. Stop with the "serious business" stuff.

I don't know how you guys feel about him (or at least I've never seen him talked about in these threads), but I always liked Maximilian Dood. Knowledgeable and seems like a nice as hell guy. He plays a lot of different stuff. youtube.com/user/Miles923/playlists

None of his content is good, and the only reason anyone remembers him now is because of chinger changer nigger dagger.

What?

You gotta let it go sometime fam.

Go away Max.

I also watch him a fair bit. It's honestly just a nice chance of pace to watch people who ENJOY games and don't just bitch about them all the time. I don't agree with him on a lot of things, but he does get to show off a lot of fighters early and knows what he's going on about most of the time. I know some people disagree with a guy on ANYTHING and then that guy is an enemy for life.

He's a bit prudish for some, and I think that's why you'll see hate directed at him more often here. Guy probably doesn't even have 2 GB worth of lolicon on his computer.

I want to race mix with Asuka.

wtf i hate max now

But nah, my point was that he's enthusiastic and he aims at more casual players who want to get into fightan. It's one thing to just say "git gud" and another to actually encourage people to git gud. I understand why people don't like him though, a lot of his videos are clickbaity as fuck. I mostly just watch him for his KI matches, which given he was contracted to work on doing videos or some shit.

Wait until you know whether or not Tekken 7 has Denuvo

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

WHENS MAHVEL

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I thought at the very end it would got o pachislot shit.

Could it be that they remember that they make vidya gaems?

An entire board doesn't disappear after "a few days". A thread do. Like a fucking general.
It's like any forums. It has down days and high days.
Please. I'm getting sick of leddit.

Though I do agree with these fags. Esports is cancer and video games don't need to be brought to a wider audience. Video games are only played by autistic losers possessed by a retarded spirit. It needs to stay that way.

Okay what is the t. shit and why are people suddenly using it on Holla Forums. This is like the 20th time I've seen it today

Watch Sonicfox before going to bed. His lisp and autism are pretty disarming. He kinda reminds me of being a kid.

they'll probably release some sort of remaster for damage control for shit they got for the slot game

I didn't watch CapCup or pretty much any tournament after EVO but I have to ask: How the fuck did Ricky get to grand finals I mean jesus christ.

Also where the fuck was Infiltration? He started off the season so strong just crushing tournaments left and right and sucking up qualifying points, how did he not make it to CapCup?

We don't have to be Holla Forums-like size to have a new board. It doesn't have to constantly have messages every minutes. Imageboards aren't IMOs.
Fighting games is a pretty big subject. Big enough to cover an entire board. If this site can have one focused on Ebola, ASMR or any sorts of weird fetishes, it also can have an FG board.

Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean everyone is like you, fam.

Welcome aboard, newfag.

Because it won.
He made it to CPC. He just got 0-2.

I see you don't go to church. I also see that you like video game being normal fag fodder.

SC3 HD time? I never actually got it because I never actually owned a PS2

A lot of spinning bird kicks, if I recall. A lot of people that everyone thought would do good just got destroyed right off the bat.

Format was 3/5 games.
Ricky got lucky?
Infil went 0-2 (last place)

Soul Calibur anything on PC seems like such a lofty idea. Maybe someday…

2 on the Gamecube emulates really well though.

They may be salty, but they're right.
As much as I love video games, I don't believe they qualify for sports.

I've been here since the first exodus. I've only noticed this shit popping up this week. This better not be more niggerspeak

I thought it would do that too. But if they have something new to announce why did they miss announcing it at PS experience? Was it too early in the month to count as the 20th anniversary to do so, or did they not want to compete with MAHVEL? Or is it just a "hey SC is still a thing" vid?
Either way I'd wait and see what exactly they're doing.

It's also worth noting that Taki's SC2 theme is playing.

I'm pretty sure that not a single original power stone character would make it in the current year as they are all stereotypes cranked up to 11.
Certainly not with capcom of america being a thing.

8ch.net/fighters/catalog.html
Not much activity

In case you haven't been paying attention for the last decade, that's already happened.

I'll always have hope. And then it'd be a shit port knowing my luck

I certainly hope not.

Is Morigan really having her tits shrunk in mvc4?

You can't actually be surprised right? It's Marvel teaming up with Capcom again for the established brand recognition of the vs games so they can bank on the movies successes. Morrigan is only in the game in any capacity because of her legacy in the MVC series. They'll change her as much as they want.

Better, how about shit music? This legitimately makes my head hurt.

I'm hoping you aren't surprised by that coming from [CURRENT YEAR] Capcom & Marvel. I wonder why they didn't pick Lilith though since she looks like the type to win PC points & she has smaller tits than Morrigan.

Yeah, why wouldn't they pick the jail bait character in order to not offend the delicate sensibilities of people who don't play the game they want to be aired on national television?

They could just play it off and say That's a man, baby

She'd be better if she had a penis anyway tbh.

Well you're in luck! There's plenty of futa Lilith on the panda.

I already know.

Well then, heres Lilith getting a headpat!

Why live?

Yeah, user! Why live? Kill yourself right now. You'll do society a huge favor.
>>>/suicide/ to get you started! Live stream that shit and have us see you become a martyr.

But if I kill myself how will I ever get a trap Lilith sex android when they become available in the future? You just ain't thinking straight fam.

See, you know exactly why you need to keep living. Because you know if you kill yourself that shit will be unveiled THE NEXT FUCKING DAY.

Keep living to see that dream come true!

>>>/4am/

All you need to know.

You sicko
I just wanna ram Chunners every orifice every day

I want to lovingly impregnate chun-li in the missionary position while holding hands and kissing.

Get outside and see some sunlight you nerd! Let me sit inside and watch other people exercise in peace!

I want to be friends with Chun Li. She would probably be on me constantly about not paying for games, since she's a cop.

It's a Finnish way of signing off, like 'your's sincerely', the t. is short for something but not sure what.

More like fucking great. Orchid's theme is great.

I'm ready

Should I play KI? Is it good? Is it alive?

I don't know user. I'm just gonna have to disagree with you. (vid related)

Is the PC release going to be delayed? Or is it simultaneous? I haven't played a Tekken since Tag Tournament was in arcades.

It's good and it's still pretty active since it's crossplatform with Xbone. Good netcode, fairly easy to pick up. I would recommend turning off combo assist from the get go cause I think it can develop bad habits, like not being precise with buttons. You can usually tell when someone is using combo assist cause they're easy to combo break and don't change their auto double strengths enough or use manuals. Downside is that it's Win10 exclusive and you have to use the shitty windows store, so I don't blame anyone for not wanting to bother with it. It's free to try with one character in rotation being swapped out, but I think you can get all of them now for like 30 - 35 bucks.

Did SF V lose the guy who made the good songs midway through development? Some of the songs are great but then you listen to this and juris theme and it's just trash

Who seriously gives a crap about that?
It's the exact same level of nitpicking than actual SJWs.

I hope monhun team and capcom work something out so we can get best girl in mvc4.

Like I said. Newfag.

Caused by this very thread. Just like I was saying.

Still a great soundtrack.

It's your victory/loss score in a tourney. The first one is the victories, the 2nd one is your losses.
This is a double elimination bracket, so you have to lose 2 times to get eliminated. So, unless you're the winner of the tourney, you'll always be X-2.

>>>/twitter/

Jesus. I didnt think they could get worse than Juri's theme. But congratulations Capcom, you proved me wrong.

Oh my god what
I can't believe this happened.

He must be ruined now.

nope, he cried and apologized and got even more donations.

KI 2013's music is all great. It's a three way tie between embed and these two.
youtube.com/watch?v=AZLmf3n00IM
youtube.com/watch?v=K577pk499Sw

What the fuck. All respect lost.

Maybe I just have shit tastes then. The only one I like out of those is Hisako's.

We all have different tastes, user. As long as there is music out there you like everything will be fantastic.

Since when wisdom is allowed on Holla Forums?

Since the point where we disregarded so many rules that our attitudes for breaking them rolled over to the unwritten ones.

Oh my god, stop.

why?

What the fuck is this wubwub garbage?

Is it too late to get into Killer Instinct or is it still alive?

Nobody knows exactly what "still alive" means in any games, anymore.
Does it mean "this game still has tournanments" or "this game still has players online on ranked match"? Or even "this game has an active online community, with contents, online groups on social networks…"?

I see people playing it, but I'm finding it hard to get into…then again I find every game that isn't Guilty Gear or Tekken hard to get into.

I mean as online. I'm thinking about getting an Xbone because fuck installing win 10.

My nigger. I need something to fill the hole because Tekken 7 is looking like never ever, what's taking them so long to release it? Also do people here play Tekken Revolution on PS3? If so I might dust it off.

No fightan music thread should go without BIG BLAST SONIC

Other than that, I would love to see Gato, Rian and Kain Heinlein in a KOF, just to see what goes from there.

I'd love to main Hotaru again, but I don't think she's meant to be in a KoF game again. Even XI was too much.
I'd prefer her to stay in a Garou-like game. Maybe Garou 3 in the future.

I'll be happy with just Yamazaki but sure would be nice to see Kasumi, Shermie, Hinako and Whip.
Debut of Grant, White and Ron would be fantastic too but that's asking too much.

And nothing on KoF.
Judging from Pixiv, artists seem to be mostly nostalgiafags. There's still some material on the classics but barely anything on the new girls. DOA and GG seem to be the only exceptions. I miss the glory days of doujins; you couldn't glance one of those fuckers without stumbling on a Morrigan or Mai pin-up.

Anyway, shouldn't this old fart be dead by now? (And Akuma can't even kill him. At least Bison kinda sorta killed Charlie. Kinda sorta.)

I mean, I know Gato was there, but 2k3 seemed so fucking much of an afterthought.

why is it too much to have a SNK character in an SNK crossover game?
nakoruru is in, and they have crazy motherfuckers like sylvie and xanadu.

Whoa calm down buddy, lets work on getting Garou 2 first.

Would you play a grappler if

- he moved really fast
- had good normals
- good pressure
- slow as hell command grab that does good damage

The online is still active. I don't know why you'd want an Xbone for it though, I can't think of any other games that are worth playing on xbone but I also don't own one so I really have no idea what's on it. KI was the only game that ever appealed to me, and then it came to PC so y'know. I don't think if I'd recommend it as the game to buy a console for though unless there's some other reasons you want an Xbone.

Xbone is backwards compatible with 360 games so I'll have games to hold me

Ah gotcha. Good news is that I'm pretty sure KI has the cross-buy thing, so if you buy it on one it's linked to your account or something and you can play on either Xbone or Win10. Like I said, only pretty sure since I don't have an xbone to have been able to try it out.

Anyway, here's a pretty decent site that can be used as a guide. Useful to players coming from other series, and still pretty useful for anyone that's played the old KI games since a fair bit changed. I personally thought it was pretty easy to get into, but I'm not everyone so figured I'd post it out for anyone that could use it. ki.infil.net/characters.html

What is too much of getting another girl with a reflect, a projectile and a DP in a roster like KoF?

Garou 2 is already Garou Mark of the Wolves. The first Garou is Garou Densetsu. AKA Fatal Fury.

Goddamn GGXX's OST is fucking godlike

I don't even like metal, but I listen to shit shit all the time. Really pumps you up for fighting games.

If you're going by that logic; Garou: Mark of the Wolves is already Garou 3 because it's the third arc of the Garou Densetsu series.
Regardless it doesn't change the fact that if a Garou:MotW sequel happens it's localized name would be Garou 2 like it was originally planned by SNK before getting cancelled.

Just having a command grab doesn't make someone a grappler. Lots of characters have command grabs without being anything like the archetype that grappler fans enjoy.

Also Garou: Mark of the Wolves is just Garou in japan, no Densetsu in the title. So Garou 2 would work there too

So, Abel?

Do you consider Super SF2 as an SF3?
And I wasn't talking about "a sequel to Garou MOTW", I was talking about a third chapter, entirely.

MotW were once called "Fatal Fury; Mark of the Wolves".

Fatal Fury 3 is the third chapter
Mark of the Wolves is the first chapter in a new arc.
Arc 1; Fatal Fury 1-3
Arc 2: Real Bout games
Arc 3: Mark of the Wolves what ever follows

That was obviously a publisher choice for the dreamcast localization concidering the US Neo Geo release was still called Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

Thanks. And it is Cross buy and play. When I get another HD I'll get win 10

So, Alfred and White are canon now?

Are you going to tell me that Maximum Impact 2 is a mainline KOF too?

Noted if I ever make a new OP.

It's not an IMO but we usually talk about recent stuff in the media, games while trying to help each other here. I still think /fighters/ would be better as an alternative resource material and maybe for more specific questions. So it would be good if we started to dump "educational" gameplay related videos and other stuff there.

Please, don't be a pachinko, SCIV or LostSwords all over again.

C'mon, it's the chance to get the Arcade Edition update.

I voted for SNK's shit, I want more character to come back. I'm tempted to jump IPs and fill it out again sperging out for my favorite character.

Also is anyone else in favor of ratio matches? I feel like I'm the only one who thought it was neat.

Some of the vocal tracks are alright too. Some of them don't work at all though.

You see what they just did for KoF? They just do whatever the fuck they want to decide what character can say or go depending on how they feel.

post characters you want to be in origin even though it's gonna be a shitty SFxT.
I know hellboy isn't marvel but dammit it'd be awesome

Also I wouldn't mind dante returning with his dmc1 design

You can assume everything was canon until Ash reset the timeline in XIII

this guy too.

It was fun in XI. Don't really remember about other games of the series. And it's hard to implement in the game since everyone has their own tier list.

You know he actually has a chance as a guest in Injustice2 right?
And Sakura/Dudley have higher chances of appearing in a Season3 of SFV than in MvCi

why no DOA?

Aren't you the one considering that Real Bout is one, too?

comingsoon.net/movies/news/792463-will-ferrell-esports?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=will-ferrell-esports

Will Ferrell is set to headline an upcoming eSports comedy feature from Legendary Pictures, Mosaic and Gary Sanchez Productions. A competitive gaming scene that is quickly becoming one of the most popular spectator sports worldwide, eSports now fills arenas across the US, Europe and Asia. The biggest eSports tournaments feature teams of five playing head-to-head matches on a stage, with fans watching the game on the jumbotron. Ferrell will star as a member of a professional eSports team, and an anomaly in a sport where players usually retire in their 20s due to slowing hand-eye coordination.

Infinite you mean. Hellboy has an honest chance to get into Injustice 2, but not MvCI.

Fiona would be funny to see, mostly because she'd have all her attacks coming from her dog (and I think she had a little kick or push). Rom isn't Marvel anymore, but it would be nice to see him get into a game. I don't know if Capcom owns the rights to the D&D characters or what, but I don't expect them. I'd enjoy it though.

My black friend, he's the only marvel character I'd really care about getting added.
As for capcom; Gene, Princess Devilotte, Rathalos Capcom needs more big guy , Jon Talbain and a Rival Schools character Chairperson master race

THAT SHIT DOESN'T MATTER. WE GOT SPOOKY ALIEN GOD GUY BRINGING BACK WHOEVER HE WANTS.

Just give up bro. A garou sequel would be called garou 2

What would you say is mandatory for someone to be considered a grappler?

I honestly know nothing about Abel. I was thinking about a command grab that does about as much damage as a Potemkin buster (too much?) but you could probably react to it (startup would be about the range of a running bear grab or King's command grab from SFxT). The goal would be that the pressure and mobility of the character would be so overwhelming the shitty horribly slow command grab would catch you sleeping. Clark is the closest I can think of that's similar to the mobility I was thinking of.

SFxT works at a fundamental level, but the game is ballanced around gems so things took forever along with it being broken for most of it's lifedpan. Sucks since some of the Tekken characters are great to play as.

Nevermind that, really want Jake (or some RE character that isn't Wesker or MvC3 Jill) and some form of Venom.

(checked)

Video games were a mistake.

It sounds like Daimon from KoF 98. A grappler with long limbs wanting to capitalize on his opponent mistakes.

Hmm, I'm gonna need top revisit KoF 2002 and 98. I remember reading something about 98 Daimon being ridiculously good.

This is all research for a game I'll totally make in the future, honest! Not really but it's fun to theorize

Here's hoping MvC Infinite doesn't get a reputation for Infinite Time Outs the way SFxT got early on. I was actually considering picking up SFxT on PC just to fuck with, but a lot of the reviews I saw say it just plain doesn't work anymore. That might be people not wanting to mess with an hour of figuring how to get that shitfest GFWL going (took me quite a while to get Lost Planet 2 set up again), but I'm not spending money on a game I could probably get a better version of through piracy. Hopefully they only take the interesting stuff from SFxT, and drop all the retard shit. At the very least there are only 6 Infinity Stones, no more, no less. Once they figure out how those work, it's just about balancing the game around them and team combinations.

Why did they never bother to update SFxT so that it doesn't use GFWL anymore anyway? **Coming from someone who's never played it, it looks like there could be some potential, even if it's not much potential.

I thought the over 20 thing was a meme.
It's bad enough I didn't get laid enough, but now I'll just get worse at vidya?

Max has been a SJW for a while now who supports censorship of things and gets offended easily.

He was against SFV censorship though. He's a faggot shill but he isn't an sjw.

You know what they say. "Lame it out like it's Cross Tekken."

Because it would cost SOME amount of money to convert it, and they didn't want to spend that amount. They figured they got all the money they could out of it, so they basically dropped the game. There are a lot of decisions Capcom made during SFxT that were straight up bullshit. Fuck, holding back the character DLC until the Vita version came out still drives me nuts. I don't even know if the characters needed any real update later, they might have been completely done.

To be fair, I have 3 IDs in this thread (posting from home, work and phone)
And no I'm not him.

What happened? We shilled the fuck out of DOA5LR when Mai was announced and released.

Might be good or it might be Adam Sandler level. I don't really follow his recent movies.

A character that his gameplay style revolves around grappling? Makoto in 3rdStrike has a grapple but she's a rushdown that hits really hard.
Also KOF grapplers usually have high mobility but that's part of the game's system.

FIles related

wow yeah just noticed i said origin. all these names are starting to fuck with my head

There hasn't really been anything new concerning DOA. If you feel that strongly about it just bother the OP to include it for the next one.

Sure but the grappler needs a strike option as to stop jumpers don't you think? Compare SFV to SFIV Gief I've heard he's getting an additional cr.lp in the cr.lp, lk xx lariat confirm in season 2

Source on the anime slut getting electrocuted?

g.e-hentai.org/g/940280/758a1dcc3a/

Burnt nipples are hot as fug tbh

I'm 28 and better at Fighting games than I ever have been. That said I have relegated all turn based/slow games in my backlog to the end of the line so I have something I can actually still play when I'm 70+ or so.

Again, it depends of the game's system. 3rdStrike had parries that Hugo loved abuse just for the opponent to eat a high damage grab. Some KOF characters doesn't even have a decent normal/command anti-air or a dp but can rely on anti-airing with air normals(Shermie) or air grabs(Shermie/Goro/etc.) or can simply backdash/roll depending of the situation.

A little disappointing, 7/10

>YSB the B stands for bully, doesn't it

I didn't mean aa-wise, I meant as a 50/50. To stop people from jumping away.

i thought i did. do you have his home phone number or cellphone number?

Just these two

Would mention a DS character but I think it's obvious that Capcom can't properly translate them into 3D. MvC3 had the easiest to recreate and they still got neutered.

I just hope we'll get characters from Capcom series that was never featured in a VS game before. Like Monster Hunter, for example.
MvC3's rosted was great, especially on Capcom's side. Because they tried to also throw a shoutout to Capcom 80's and 90's IP. They still can do way more.
Marvel should allow the same thing.

I have his ID number from the OP

HEY THIS FAGGOT RIGHT HERE

WANTS YOU TO INCLUDE DOA IN THE OP NEXT TIME OKAY FAG

Alright, gotcha. What do you want me to say regarding DoA in the next thread's OP?

SFV Season 2 changes from the PSX build courtesy of LPN, for those who are interested.
>Overall game mechanic changes involves
>[BISON]
>[JURI]
>[GUILE]
>[ZANGIEF]
Not going to copy all of it, but here's a link to LPN's notes for those who want to see more.
docs.google.com/document/d/1QBjFjsdMevMnO46a1iewsR0Diav5fbwj4_6Cku1FHUE/mobilebasic

How to unfuck Nyotengu's wings.

Booted up the game the other day and for some reason the animation in Nyotengu's wings stopped. Uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing.
Of all the things those code monkeys could mess with, it just had to be the single goddamned character I play.

In all seriousness, anything of the sort happened to any DOA players here? All 3 of you?

2016 AGAIN

The funnest character gets a well deserved buff. People only think he's mid-high because they don't know shit about him but in reality he was probably worse than Guile.

Urien is seriously the only reason I want to play SFV.

Agreed. Guile is the best DLC character right now. Though, maybe that'll change after this patch.

M8 you're playing Xtreme3. Just beat her "campaign" and she'll ger her wings back.

As for the game, I only remember a tournament with Sonicfox playing with Mai. Aside from that, we'll probably some king of end of the year costume pack like always. You can see in the Season Pass 5 info: "New Costume Set (2016/12 16 costumes)"

Honestly, not bad for game that came out in 2013 (2012 if you count vanilla that is not upgradeable)

Well, the boxer seems nic~
The fuck was that?

So somehow this is fine for the SF community?

I don't get what you mean. Option select? Opponent escaping by back jumping? Like I said, Shermie and Goro got that shit covered with anti-air grabs. Goro can roll too fast enough to be in the face of the character again too. Hugo is just huge so it's harder to get away from him once close enough.

But I'm just giving examples of characters that works in their games. Hugo was shit in USFIV due to no actual parries and invincible backdashes so was Makoto too sadly for me. Haitani and Misse are just from another world.

The only people that are really happy are the ones that bitched about Mika. I mean, I like the idea of getting rid of meterless reversals on certain characters, but as far as the buff/nerf distribution goes I'm pretty disappointed. Characters that were buffed seemed to get relatively small buffs that dont help them much where as the nerfed characters got nerfed so hard they'll have to completely change how they someone plays that character. Effectively, they've done almost nothing for the games balance.

How about you fuck off m8?
Some characters deserve that shit, and I think everyone who had to deal with Xrd 1.0 Elphelt and Ramlethal will agree with me.

Yknow, I've noticed over the past few OPs that there's been nothing on Injustice 2. Did it just drop out of existence after its announcement or something? Or was it NRS that's just gone radio silent, given that there's been no MKX news as well. Or does no one give enough of a shit about those games to add any info on them?

Of course it fucking is. What's with them making so many video game movies as of late?
Christ.

Haven't we already gone over the fact that the majority of the "SF community" (and FGC at large) are cucks that follow in lockstep behind Capcom and other companies?

What do Eve's useless looking clouds do? Why did Zo bite her tits?

Do you even need to ask?

So BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma EXTEND is on sale on PSN. Any BlazBluefags here to give me the run down on the single player modes? I remember the PSP ports of the older games had some fun modes and I was thinking of picking this one up for my vita.

I don't really care about the story since Continuum Shift II was the last one I played.

That's been a fact for a while but they haven't been making movies with such zeal like this before.

Do you really want to add Boon's troll polls that he makes on twitter? No there's no new info and Justice League movie will be out in November/2017 so expect the game to be released right before or maybe a few months earlier. Expect more reviews in 2017. Mortal Kombat 9/X and the first Injustice was the same thing showing things only near the launch.

CSII Makoto and CT Rachel didn't deserve that.
The wall thing was a nice and one the things that made the character fun to watch. If people were complaining about 50/50s, they shoud've tone down the stuff and consider the opponents, not removing altogether. Capcom shouldn't be reactive to balance the game otherwise it'll be a clusterfuck. Nobody plays what Combofiend calls Ibuki and she got no apparent changes.

I don't get why "removing options" will make the characters more "unique".

Well, it is a direct sequel of Continuum Shift II. Extend only added a Kokonoe and Relius scenarios.
>Neutered story mode with only 3 scenarios instead of different ones for each character. The choices for hte gag reel and bad ending are really obvious(like, the second option is always the gag reel). I hope you like Celica btw

You make cute lobbies but it's probably dead now. So you'll need a friend. Teach Miss Litch is nice as ever.

Thanks, guess I'll pick it up later tonight.
I don't ever plan on playing the multiplayer, so that's no problem.

Also got neofags triggered hard when she was released, so that's always a plus.

What's even worse is that I can already see the capcom fanboys and normalfags defend it too like always. While I'm not going to sperg about it, this is how the SJW was able to colonize to begin with and how Capcom was able to get away with censorship in Street Fighter V. I mean we already saw how they tried to hilariously censor Morrigan and Felicia official art in that Darkstalkers Resurrection release. Give them an inch and they will just keep going.

Fuck

I don't get it?

People are talking a LOT about Max lately. I have no idea why. It's not like youtubers and streamers are a new thing. Hell, Max has been doing this for 3 years, and I don't think he was really the first at any of it.

I think in general though, if you want a real answer, he just makes pretty easy to consume media. 20 minutes of him beating an old fighting game, a boss rage, even just streams that people can put on while they do other things. It's light, inoffensive media that probably does introduce a few new players to different games from time to time. It's pretty entry level stuff at times, but that's by design. Overall I think he wants to get new players trying new games, and older players to give different games a try sometimes. He has flaws, obviously, but I think overall people like him help build a sense of community among players. Which is good, because that feeling of community gets people playing together more, instead of just buying a game and playing alone until bored.

He was the first thing a lot of new players saw when they discovered the fgc.

Kinda like the apple market. They don't know any better.

Twitch users are retards anyway. The only time Max is really interesting is when he's playing fighting games he doesn't normally play with friends. You probably shouldn't be watching Max in the first place if you were looking for youtubers/streamers who are good at fighting games.

I only brought it up because someone else was advertising him higher up, only time I'd watch a fighting stream is maybe daigo for background noise or Mikado when GG is on

Because he chinger changer nigger daggered

>After they just did major nerfs to Mika Including removing invisible wall which was made because she was shit without it

By removing universal options and their strength, you force players to use the unique options more.

But that doesn't make the game more unique, it makes tiers more separated.

I like having a strong system engine you can use as well as your characters unique attributes, but SFV is trying to take away universal mechanics, except for the concept of a powerup v skill.

I'd like for all characters to have two v-reversals, then the player can decide which one they want to use depending on the situation. A knocking down one or a get away one, or a fast one, or an upwards one, etc. They're not gonna do that though, fewer options is the philosophy.

Since SFV's balance has been brought up, how would you guys balance SFV? Hard Mode: You can't remove any characters or remove any special moves any of the current character have now.

Hire the folks behind the USF4 remix mod and put them in charge of balance.

Some of it is fun but other bits are downright retarded like Honda.

What's wrong with Honda on USFIV Remix? I haven't played remix in forever.

Sounds like the upgrade that SFV needs, then.

Then you should play KoF. It's way more about the system than the characters, similar to Tekken.

You serious? The game's combos make Marvel 3's TAC infinite seem tame. I just can't bring myself to play Skullgirls properly after seeing how long yet patternless its endgame combos feel.

So correct me if I'm wrong, but Chun looks like she'll be a little stronger in this patch, air lightning legs is less safe but when I've seen it used, they try to land while it's active so that won't matter.

IMO Skullgirls suffers from the original implementation of the IPS being solely that they couldn't be arsed to find a proper balance for knockback and physics for regular combo drops. MikeZ even demo'd the game a few times explicitly to show ToD's were in the game, so obviously the IPS was never for that at first.

-Universals
Remove Light's being Anti Airs
V skills offer twice the current boost to V guage
V trigger always gets crush counter on crush counter moves that cause hard knockdown

-Ryu
Season 2 seems fine, weaker then before but then better then before in V trigger
Also Give him the donkey kick with bounce on EX and Crush counter on counter

-Chun Li
Remove the Reverse cross up property on one of her moves (IDK how that works but I want that button to work properly)
She can't cancel her anti projectile into V trigger
less stun on lightning legs
Maybe more damage to reward getting in with weaker tools IDK

-Gief
#MAKERUSSIASSKYSGREATAGAIN
Green Hand back
V Skill can be backdash canceled
after the first frame of his backdash give him 3 I frames (Can't be used on wake up but stops LP>LP ruining his V skill.)

Or
Just 500 more HP because lazy

-Alex
Cross up on jump stomp
V trigger activates his pre trigger V skill during activation meaning he gets the counter hit on his next hit

-Dhalsim
Give him a loo so he can make a poo Season 2 seems to treat him well enough from the patch and IDK how good or bad he is ATM

-Juri
IDK man, I don't know what she even is meant to do in V, maybe make her fireball a +2 frame trap when it hits max distance.
1 Gauge V trigger to make her fight more in that state more then her regular.

-Cammy
Larger hurtbox on airborn cannon spike
Maybe give her an air throw if she didn't have one
If she did make her super a bit stronger

-Nash
Let him be as he was series 1.

-Guile
2 guage V trigger
make 6HK a high (but -3 on hitting a low opponent so they have to block or prep a tech anyway)
maybe like a 8th off of charge time
V trigger makes booms and flash kick instant like bison (maybe he already has that IDK)

-Mika
Season one but with lower damage and lower stun so the 50/50 game she plays as least becomes more then 3 50/50s

-Vega
Make him a zoner, his claw now shoots all 3 metal bars like a gun and gets them back by picking them up.
Just kidding, just a better AA and start up Invincibility on super

-Bison
Faster walk speed and his V skill can store the hit
add a normal Psycho crusher
larger hurt box on stomp
Weaker damage in V trigger but it costs 2 instead of 3

-Laura
Make her have a faster walk speed and slower charge time on projectile
EX command grab where she snaps their arm now keeps them in standing hitstun instead allowing for another combo set up tool
Super is now a stomach punch that goes into the grab and super

-Ken
Better fireball and maybe an ounce less late combo scaling to make his long ass extensions more worth doing

-Necalli
Buff his stomach so his MU with plot armor Ryu isn't 0-10
Higher Stun on command grab
Remove command grab loop (make him have more distance post dunk)

-Rashid
Turn all Tornado into Ibuki bombs
V trigger is now 8 Ibuki bombs flying out the original V trigger tornado
Super is now like before but gives them one last bomb
Stage victory on his stage if his super wins it causes them to crash into the world trade center from the bombs knockback

-Ibuki
All bombs are Rashi… no
Give her the SF4 vortex or something, IDK what Ibuki in V does I don't buy DLC man I'm sorry

-Fang
Give him a command grab that adds poison
Low Profile forward dash (I guess it goes under hadoken)
V trigger poison becomes it's own thing so you can stack it on regular poison.

-Birdy
Eating the Donut heals him 50HP on top
All EX's have armor
V trigger activation heals 100
His Super in V trigger is changed to his Alpha 2 super where and he jumps at them with projectile invincibility and then chains them and slams them across the floor

-Karin
give her a combo able overhead combo starter in V trigger
Give her some spats as a costume
Give her spats and stockings as another costume

-Urien
Using V skill after an Aigis reflector 1 time during V trigger gives you an extra Aigis reflector

Moral of this is don't let me in game development.

Yeah. At the time I think the main concern of most devs was "Don't make it broken". But comparison shows the care Marvel 3 put into many combos. Aside from TACs, they all flow well, feature lots of movement and end at a certain time, while needing a bigger investment to actually KO a character (again ignoring TACs). Skullgirls wasn't as methodical with its characters' structure or combo potential.

Is pokchop dying?

You never, EVER, feel as hopeless as in Ultimate, compared to SG. To kill a single character on 3v3 ratio, you need at least 3 bars. And you don't have as much meters in SG.

Nice quads.

GAROU MARK OF THE WOLVES JUST DROPPED ON STEAM
10 BUCKS FOR GAROU IN 1080P NIGGERS

Does that actually matter for old games with sprite graphics?

It looks pretty damn good.

How's the online?

Played a few matches with a bud of mine that lives across the country and it was stable enough.

Why not just play on FightCade?

Honestly, people probably just want to give SNK money and tell them to make Garou 2. And since SNK isn't some little indie dev you can just pour money into a patreon for, people would rather just buy a release like this.

its just the menus, even then such a good game

Sorry man, never seen it happen before. But I don't play Nyotengu and I never run into her online so I wouldn't have much chance to see it to begin with.

I play on fightcade, but I'm hoping this has a training mode of some sort.

Does it have a training mode of some sort?

I can't get enough pirate girls in fighting games. KoF14 PC when?

I will never understand this company.

I hope they don't fuck up the PS4/PSV ports of Ys Origin and Windjammers

But this mode has been circulating in the local scenes for a while, almost nobody online had probably heard of it. I posted about it once here, 5 second combo rule, and it made the matches fun to have instead of having to wait 10 seconds each time you get poked

That's fair enough then

You can training mode on FightCade too, just set the game to AES in the dipswitches

by SNK standards? by the time nobody cares anymore

Sometime after the arcade release

Oh, OK. Thank you.

That's very helpful to me.

Then how will I get to appreciate giving money to valve and get to experience their DRM?

The change is too big, it'll break entirely the meta.
BB would be completely OP, too.

T Hawk's sister?

>>>/fighters/8519

No problem user. I've been practicing my Kan-Ra so I was down to answer any questions about KI.

I'm pumped honestly. I skipped Sign and it's been a while since I played a GG in general. Hopefully it's not dead on arrival and there's enough folks playing online. Also just down to play something that isn't KI or Skullgirls currently.

Looks interesting. Nice music.

The only thing Boon's said on the release date is around "Mid 2017" and he wants it out before Evo. No one wants to put their video games in that November death slot any more after what happened this year. May 2017 at the very least for Injustice 2 and I bet September 2017 for MvCi while we're on the subject with Tekken 7 maybe getting a summer release.

Anyone else stopped using twitch completely with the changes they've been making for the past six months.

I don't think I used it enough to notice the changes. So I guess I don't use it any more or less than I did 6 months ago.

Still here, still suffering. One day things will get better. I hope.

I need you Juri…

That's too much

That's some DOA1 style absurdity right there.

i forgot how shit sf5 was til i reinstalled it and remembered i had to disable services and then went to look at costumes and remembered they're $4 each

SFV has a lot of system problems in general that they've never fixed and never will.

ended up doing 3 ranked matches and urien survival easy/normal/hard and closing it

why did i preorder this shit

THE ONLY THING I LIKED ABOUT THIS GARBAGE GAME WAS CLAPPING EVERYONE'S SHIT.

?

I was thinking about Ibuki in SF5 since she feels so gutted. What if her V-Skill instead of being fucking awful just a really toned down animation of her old super that does barely anything now, it could be Tsumuji where V-Skill is the two hits then you press down V-Skill to do the third hit sweep or press Back V-skill to go into Hien which wouldn't combo but be overhead, which could hard knockdown or something so you can take a moment to refill a kunai or go in for more pressure. It's not perfect but I feel like it's a whole lot better than what we got.

Hearing some of the changes it seems like they're fundamentally altering some characters more interesting traits. Chun-li's IOH lightning legs are a pretty defining feature of her in SF5 and I quite like them, it's interesting and unique but they want to cripple that even though it's not even really busted since you can anti air it. This mika no more making a wall is a real shame too since that's an interesting defining feature of her gameplay.

I'll pass and pickup XIV when it finally drops on PC instead. If they have any alternate costume DLC or whatever I'll buy that too to help them out.

Thats what I was wondering. I was of the mind that she needed a punch special move, but that seems pointless. Some fgc faggot on twitter told me it was to prevent people from mistakenly inputting a pinwheel when storing. Odd since I never had that trouble.

I never understood the appeal of retardedly absurd titty physics. It comes across as comical if anything.

You faggots should have bought the Humble Bundle and gotten it and Neo Turf Masters DRM free, and the ease of ripping the rom out and using a different emulator.

The only good physics are when she is walking everything else is just two water balloons tied together with string being flung around.

I'll get it just for the hope of SNK making Garou2 a reality someday. Well, DotEmu sort of fixed Metal Slug 3 and X right?

Funny reading people saying the game has a lot of bugs but the online is better than the CodeMystics port for the PS4/Vita

They're really pushing Ricki "has a dicky" Ortiz thing, aren't they?

Hooray for diversity I guess

Are there SNK? It's me; Goy. Please make a Garou sequel.

One can dream. But, to be honest, I it's not the game I want to see receiving a sequel the most.
I think SNK is really ready for a second run of SVC Chaos. I know it's a much bigger project, but if we are all dreamers here, who knows.

Honestly at this point, I'd welcome an SVC Chaos sequel with open arms over CvS3.

I'm only interested in a Garou sequel if it retains the gorgeous pixel art style. Other than that it would just seem like a KoF game with way less characters. They removed the line system from previous FFs which made it just like other 2D fighters and the TOP system felt gimmicky at best, it's not worth it's own FG IMO, just throw the best Garou characters into KoF. I personally think that Real Bout Fatal Fury 3 is a much better game than Garou. Fite me fgts.

Do you have an opinion on whether kof maximum impact is worth playing? Keep in mind I only really have one reason to try it out.

I know this can be said of most games but with a few more months of development time SVC could have been great. Also it had way too many goddamn shotos, which is shame because the character selection otherwise was pretty good (Tessa from Red Earth, Shiki from Samurai Shodown 64, Mars People, etc).

Damn thing just happened all of a sudden. Also got some warning about a uninstalled catalog, which is not true. Goddamned kikes are gonna start messing with my game if I don't shell out for DLC?

Thanks for the input anyway, folks.

Ditto.
Capcom's too fixated with making everything ESPN-friendly now. Meanwhile, for better or worse, XIV's roster shows SNK isn't afraid of taking some chances.

SNK PLEASE, I JUST WANT TO BUY YOUR GAMES, BUT YOU KEEP PUTTING THESE FRENCH FUCKS IN CHARGE OF ALL YOUR PORTS.

It is. If you want to try some of the bonus stuff, go with MI 2, if you are 100% focused on fighting go for MI Regulation A.
It's a whole new thing, but people still play it to this day because it's unique. And can be fun.
You can have a team of Killer Blondies with Mary, Jenet and Neville

if mark allows undertail and overwatch then he has no fucking excuse to touch the fgg.

So how is Touhou Shinpiroku - Urban Legend in Limbo.? My friend is importing a copy for me as a christmas gift apparently.

Is Maximum Impact 1 on the OG Xbox any good?

Get the PS2 versions.

Well, Jenet is pretty retarded in MI games. Just like almost everyone
But what said. MIreA is my guilty pleasure on my PS3 that I play with my friends every now and then.

Also, Duo's sister is cute.

Isn't Mary MIrA only?

Just make sure to try the "skirt removal" cheats, also the "jelly" one

Is there a download anywhere for MIreA for ps2? checked emuparadise and both uploads were in the forum and the uploads were dead

Oh nevermind, found it, wasn't showing stuff with abbreviated KOF

Sadira is sexy.

Max used to be a good youtuber when he was like the rest of us and just complained about everything.
Now his stream persona has taken over and in through his eyes everything is awesome and could do no wrong unless it has bad netcode.

That's not even all that negative. Even people who still really like the game know X-Factor is a fucking absurd mechanic. It's like an instant win button where the only balance is that your opponent ALSO has an instant win button.

I wonder what's the worst comeback mechanic ever made. X-Factor or Ultras.

I haven't played Marvel 3, so I'm not sure how bad the X-factor was, but Ultras were retarded
How did they not realize how much of a bad idea this was?

Ultras. You shouldn't be rewarded for being shit.
X-Factor was bullshit, but at least each player had a one time go fuck yourself mode regardless of who was winning or losing.

You know, to be honest, the healing is her special since SF 3, so, it's nothing new. And really, I rarely see people using Elena. The healing is a bit risky if the opponent is not stunned.
And receive meter for getting beaten is not new or uncommon. The problem is the fact that SF IV have two separated bars. If it was like other games like KOF MI MK 9, SF EX and many others, were your "ultra" needs three bars, and those bars can be used for something else, it would be nice. But here you can have a Super and an Ultra in the same round. That's quite crazy.

Yes, you can only play with her in Regulation A. That same for Ash, Mizoguchi and Xiao. For some reason they removed plenty of the costumes from Maximum Impact 2, and that's a real shame when you see how cool some of them were.

I know that Elena's had the healing super ever since her debut, but you still had to work for the meter to use it in SFIII. In USFIV, you can just take a few hits, get a knockdown, and then get your health back.

Elena's U2 is just a direct consequence of how Ultra is retarded. A 720 should never be allowed to almost insta-kill, either.

XF is stronger, the less characters are still alive in your team. This is a "you're rewarded for being shit" mechanic. That's why it's a comeback mechanic.

At least, they're the worst. T6's Rage was pretty bad as well.
What's for you the best, instead? Is such a thing like a "good comeback mechanic" exists?
This is something I wanna bring in /fighters/. Discussions like this kinda deserves their own thread.

A mechanic that's available at the start of the round that scales with time and health.

I "main" her in 3S. When I pick SA3, I know that on some parts of a game, I'll have to NEVER use EXes, which is a HUGE deal in 3S.

Scaling how? More details, pls.

I dunno.

Think if Urien could use Aegis at the start of a round but if he did it literally at the start of the round it'd only be good for two hits and he can't throw a second one.

Kinda like Alpha 3, when your meterbar is full in the beginning of the round?

I guess.
It needs to be a tool that can be used at any point of the round so that it's balanced around that fact, and not balanced around being on the brink of death specifically.

Isn't it like how Overdrive works in BB?

yeah

NEW THREAD

So I just got some birthday money.
What fighting game would you all recommend?
I have a PC, PS3, Wii U, Vita, no PS4.
I'm eyeing Guilty Gear a bit but not sure how their financial system works (dunno the difference between Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator and the previous "Guilty Gear Xrd" titles). Also looks like they're going to make me pay DLC even though Revelation seems to be a newer rendition of Guilty Gear Xrd.

**(To give you two cents about my taste in fighters: recently a friend had me play KoF 2k2, I really enjoyed playing Kula, the neutral was really fun, combos didn't have much variance to them, some more defensive options to mix up the combo game would've been nice, hated having to play in teams because you have to re-learn half of the controls for every character, just wanted to figure out Kula).
Also bought Umineko Ougon Musou Kyoku CROSS a couple years ago, didn't find it too much fun sadly, although maybe I just didn't git gud enough I dunno.**