Post your funniest vidya vidyas

post your funniest vidya vidyas

Fuck off OP, go shill your channel on reddit or something.

I want to fucking rail Kojima, to be honest.

I honestly want to go balls deep in him and hear him moan from the sudden stimulation.

is that the tubby chuckling bloke from the video what blends the doritos and soft drinks?

Rip

You misunderstand. He was so Jewish he started the game and almost completed it before his son died, even using him to record audio.

He was so Jewish that instead of spending time with his son he thought a year in advance "How can I use my son's death for personal profit?"

I guess we know what Mark's parents are going to do with him after he commits sudoku when Holla Forums goes under.

Still pretty fucked up he didn't even bother finishing the game while he was alive so he could play with him and on release let his dying son read the awful reviews on the game they made together.

"That Cancer that's killing Holla Forums" - A life of a gamer vigin jew.

69.99$

I choked, fuck you.

Don't forget that the dev/father got upset at letsplayers for streaming his piece of shit game. According to him, he wasn't getting the money he was expecting because of them.

This is an edit right? Right?
There's no way they'd sit there laughing at the truth of the industry's greed while they indulge in it, right?

of coursh

What did kojima get an award for anyway?

being alive

what a shitshow, it just keep getting worse and worse

Doritos pope loves him that is why.

If there's one thing that had me seeing red, it was that fucking award.

I laughed and cringed at all the extreme tryharding of most of the event, but that one really had me fuming in anger. I mean, it's ok if you want to create something to remember a loved one by, and you certainly need a level of courage to not just make it but also share it with the masses. However, the fact that it was put on a marketplace for public consumption, the tirade Mr. Jewstein McSchlomo went on because "WHY ARE THE GOYIM NOT GIBIN ME ENOUGH SHEKELS????", the very pedantic and extremely pretentious nature of the """game's""" """""narrative""""", and this fucking act of recieving an award for a product capitalizing and profitting from someone's death, his fucking son's death, really fucks with my sanity and holy shit it makes me so mad.

If anything they got icon part right.

That's a funny and wrong opinion.
Agreed, overhyped hack fits modern video games very well.

Jews. Not even once.

If you're gonna argue with those digits, you gotta name at least one bad Maesto's game.

Sure, mgs1.

If you want reaction pics just say so.0

Fantastic counter argument, konami.

As good as your "argument".

Kojima is art. His art is movies. His movies expressed in video games medium. But they are better than any movies.

He is movies alright.
Too bad he didn't really get into the movie industry or he'd have been laughed at and sudoku'd already.

If he DID get into the movie industry, he would get rid of it by jews for not endorsing diversity enough.

He'd probably do really well in the Japanese b-movie scene. I mean, the guy he got to direct Twin Snakes had this as his only major release beforehand.

I'm sorry user…

I think he'd be a better TV director than movie director, with the ability for him to pace a series out. I'm not confident he'd do well trying to tell a story in a few hours.

Rape isn't consentual. I will get what I want.

Calling the kettle black.

what do you mean you people?

Nothing like playing a terrorist with no money on hand so you're immune to the no fun allowed jewery of "insurance"

aw hell no, if there's anything MGS1 aced, it's voice acting

I'm still miffed over that Dragon Cancer. Rather than visit the kid who may not have much time left in him, lets just capitalize on his death & make money out of it because abloo abloo my kid has cancer, pls gib award or else you're a heartless asshole.