WestWorld Game

Why hasn't anybody tried making a VR WestWorld game. It's literally a million fucking dollar, just let players roam the wild west like cowboys, let them kill and fuck anything and make it first person. The show even has both the lore and perfect game the maze as a template as a higher level. And anybody who reaches that level in the game can actually die. But that's my wishful thinking
And for those of you who haven't watch the finale yet, Ford is killed by Dolores, William is the Man in Black and the "Fuck Humans, Robot War now" is finally happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hbrtS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Telltale game after the 2nd or 3rd season, then Sony is gonna make an exsclusive PS4-Pro VR game.

its called red dead redemption kiddo, and it has the added benefit of not having pc babies shitting up servers.

Westworld as an amusement park is just an MMO, and it's greatest strength is that you can experience it for real, as a video game who gives a fuck.

You can't fuck everything that moves in Red Dead, user.

I can and will fuck you

Try to

Hello Holla Forums
We would love for a WestWorld game to be made

Post Host nudes on set or get the fuck out.

I'd rather keep my ass and blur everyones faces instead

Faggot, but keep posting.

You worked on West World?
What's it like working with robotpeople? Did you get to visit Roman World or Medieval World?

Have to make sure I have everyone blurred out, takes time

I was only there as a stage hand, didn't get to see much action, still a good experience

Here's some of the backdrop you can see in the show, it was a very scenic location

This is all I have on me. The rest is either back on my other drive many miles away, or are just more boring scenic shots

I thought westworld was a shitty 70s movie.

Why am I hearing so much about it lately and why should I care?

There's a remake of WestWorld airing as a new TV series on FX. Directed by JJ Abrams

That doesn't sound very promising.

I personally haven't even watched it myself despite actually being there. Supposedly its pretty good

My parents love it. But my parents have shit taste in TV shows.

Mmm, maybe I'll check it out.

it's on HBO and jj is only executive producer

I heard it was just full of faggotry and racemixing, as expected from JJ Abrams. If your name is Louis, I'd say it's worth checking out.

Went to Holla Forums its not like that, its pretty accurate to say on the timeline its based on and its Jonathan Nolan (Bravo Nolan's younger brother) who's directing it, JewJew Abrams is executive producer, just pirate and watch it.

Probably will. I just saw the thread on Holla Forums and posted some pictures there kek

its okay if somewhat predictable.
Decide for yourself though

Which begs the question, you worked as stage hand and they didn't let you guys see premier or shit like that?

Its not that simple unfortunately. They have a lot of people working on this shit

Fucking Pedowood.

OY VEY!

How was it like to see nude robots.

Damn user, also the Host creation is like fucking taken from Toddout 4's synth one if you believe the Bethdrones.

i wouldn't say one stole from the other since both borrow the vitruvian man image, but yes their creation is very similar and even the disc thing is there.

also, nolan and co. borrowed from video games in making the show, so they theoretically could have gotten an early look at fallout 4, but i throw it down to coincidence.

According to Nolan, it was one of the video games that inspired the creation of WestWorld.

Give us all sources, if this is true, fucking Todd is gonna make official Westworld DLC for Fallout 4 GOTY Edition.

Kinda a meh ending.
The one twist was nice though.

God damn, that's fucking embarrassing.

archive.is/hbrtS

Do you think the Man in Black is dead?

Oh, some of them are quite happy at this shit, besides, Todd and friends stole a mod for their sidequest in Far Harbor.

Someone post Kevin Levine doesn't know why the fuck he made Bioshock Infinite pic.

for sure, she nuked them all man
A final fuck you to the people who would take his creations away, and to ensure no can use them again.
but who knows

It was great, so much iconic shit, I'm mostly dissapointed that the hosts in the series didn't have the eye shine they did in the 70s film.

Why? it's a solid base formula for a westworld game, it's the perfect formula for any immersive escapism game, just don't be lazy like Bethesda.

That would have fucked with the plot a tad.

Speaking of wildwest games, I want a a supernatural one, one that doesnt suck.

Westworld is fucking great. It's what Terminator failed to do. Futureworld has an interesting plot, but that's about the only good thing about it.

Well, it is dystopian.
Honestly, the most retarded thing I found was how Ford made Bernard based on Arnold and appointed him at a top position. Does no one know what Arnold looks like?

Well, video game journos are shilling this and telling people Westworld is like a real world video game Larping where the stakes are real, and fuck that shit Nolan.

the current day employees hadn't even heard of his name. my guess is all the employees at the time of the killing simply left the park, and ford didn't rehire until after bernard was made. makes sense, since anyone who saw the photograph would just assume it was bernard.

Reddit literally predicted every single reveal by the time episode 3 aired.

They didnt predict Dolores being Wyatt or killing Ford

It was the first movie to use the concept of a 'computer virus' and it had the first use of animated CGI as well. The success of it was also instrumental in creating the short lived trend of serious scifi from the mid 70's that gave us Alien, Robocop and Terminator 2. Prior to that scifi for an adult audience was either far more fantastical(Forbidden Planet, Logan's Run) or out there and intellectual(2001, Solaris).

Pacing and action wise it wasn't incredible but it's a very important movie historically. This new television show looks like highly produced garbage though, some stupid twist about the robots thinking they're human/replacing them is a given. At the very least it brought the original movie to a wider and younger audience.

A VR game based on this would be shit on top of being a disgrace to its legacy. All to cash in on a tv spin off.

JUST MAKE GAME LUL XD!

JUST MAKE VR MMO LOOOL I WONDER WHAT IT SMELLS LIKE! HAHA

Great thread.

I want Life Is Fuedal but in the colonial era or wildwest era.

Just make the game

You are a faggot, OP. Get the fuck back to >>>Holla Forums already.

The issue tho is that the MiB wouldnt die so easy considering this is what he always wanted, and chance to play a real game

Mixed feelings about the ending, but the series had really good production value and I felt like it really nailed the western aesthetic and atmosphere inside the park. Considering it's the current year, it kinda caught me off guard.
Also, it was worth watching for the hardcore gamer alone.

I really just want more western games in general.

I thought the ending gavd great leeway for the 2nd season. It was a damn good cliffhanger to an otherwise meh and kind of pretentious show.
Calling it now, Game of Thrones-like deaths in the next season along with the death of mechanical allies to humans and humans who are willing slaves to robots

I just want to see Man in Black kick more ass, honestly. Especially now that there's stakes.