Now that ReviewBrah is normalfag territory, who will we turn to for food reviews?

Now that ReviewBrah is normalfag territory, who will we turn to for food reviews?

Nice

Mukbang > Food Reviews
Sally > ReviewBrah

He's still odd and off putting in many regards, he just has a sizable amount of subscribers so I think the average new viewer will overlook those characteristics because his sub count validates him in a way. I was watching him like week or so ago and the comments has some people thinking he was weird.

her face looks like its made of silicon

That implies that you eat fast food and you're also probably american
I wouldn't be so open about it

Welcome to the shocking world of asian women

What fucking accent does ReviewBrah have? It's that kind of accent you hear in 60's movies.

Upstate New York.
I'm not making a Simpsons joke, he sounds like he's from that region.

ReviewBrah should work out tbh. He could become the aryan avenger.

steve is the nicest guy tbh, he responds to every youtube comment, loves what he does and supports the MRE community

What do you think he does for a living?

Cashier in a hunting supply shop?

he got botulism from an old MRE and didnt have health insurance due to being a landscaper in florida, probably why he is /fit/ too

How is ReviewBrag "Normalfag?"

One of his recent videos hit near 2,000,000 views.

Who's the bearded guy?

He reviews military rations.

TheReportOfTheWeek

yes

steve1989MREINFO
he reviews rations and eats them
his videos are super comfy

mukbang is probably the most cucked thing you could watch.

koreans are basically just inbred japs considering the nips executed the ruling class and only left behind the suburban and rural retards

I never understood reviewbrah in the first place
eating ZOG trash in a car? great?
Steve eating a 50 year old military ration is healthier (and much comfier)

if not for greatest ally of the ZOG korean peninsula would've been Japan instead.

Korea is probably one if the worst places on Earth to live
I woukd honestly rather live in Vietnam than Korea

I know your feels bro.

North Koreans who escape to the south mention how cold the south feels, they miss the community that still exists in the North.

WRONG

KINOshita Yuka is the greatest of all food reviews because she doesn't even care enough to review the food most of the time. Eats 4 buckets of KFC at a time. Eats 100 hamburgers at a time. Truly the Japanese are honorary aryans.

I'd rather live in best korea tbh.

this

Understandable. Seriously, their social and national unity is pretty enviable. When you're in the same boat as everyone else and your neighbour isn't a rapist nigger thug things must be pretty good. Liberal capitalism is shit tier at building comfy communities.

North: Everyone in the village knew everyone, what was going on in their life, and could rely on each other, people are default friendly.
South: Don't even know your own neighbor, everyone is default unfriendly.

Too bad Communism can't make food and can only police by the bullet.

Starvation is pretty bad but I don't mind this tbh. Shooting traitors and putting people in labour camps instead of getting them paid prison vacations is desirable.

Its funny how people buy into communist propaganda. Communism has all negatives you described but also citizens are broken poor beyond measure entitled first worlder could understand.

It unironically is.

vietnam isn't communist anymore you dumb fuck

if the punishment for something you do involves those you love the most it should work quite well to scare you away from doing something criminal

Nits make lice.

Disgusting

I want to buy some high quality headphones, just so I can truly appreciate every sound that comes out of this beautiful tard's mouth.

It makes sense though, either they fucked up nurture or it's in their nature. Furthermore crime becomes less attractive if it's not just your own ass on the line.

Collective punishment is a big no no to liberals since they see people as disconnected islands of individuality instead of parts of a bigger whole like reasonable people do. Don't be a liberal, user.

This.

I fucking hate Koreans.

God Bless America and sometimes Japan too.

t. jealous cumskin roastie
Sally is a 10/10 if there ever was one.

Surgeon didn't do a great job on her jaw.

There is only so much they can shave away before it is gone.

She hasn't had surgery. That meme stems from Koreans being the only attractive Asians.

lmao.

her hair looks thin and unhealthy.

One level more disgusting than watching people play video games.

I don't understand watching people eat, cooking is fine, you can learn new recipes, some video games too, learning new strats or utilizing different mechanics.
It's not even a food review

It's a fetish, people wank to it.

Simpsons joke?

t. Korean lying through his teeth or dumbass who fell for a really dumb meme.

Is there some rule preventing me from liking both?

North Korea is even worse tbh

probably works as a friend simulator

Certain vegetables contain large amounts of nitrates. Nitrates are one of the leading causes of colorectal cancer. What to take a look at which vegetables are in the DPRK standard diet and then check their nitrate content.

Cute tbh.

Not wanting to fug tryhard nip girls.

What did ReviewChad mean by this?

Assians tbh.

It's a Utica expression.

how does he manage to stay so thin with all the shit he eats?

joules in, joules out

Oh no no no!

Actually looks like young sam hyde there.

you are all eceleb whores and Holla Forumsfags, KEK

Sometimes both.

Is this supposed to be some weird ASMR?

No, it's a mukbang eating show. Some people mix the two, like Agatha, but mostly it's just eating and normal talking.

I just wish he would dedicate an entire series to shortwave radio. Aside from VORW.

Normies don't care about that. He belongs to normies now.

i could do food reviews while sitting in a car and talking about movies and television if you want too

Let's hope he uses his power well.

I'm sure he will.

So you simply stop liking it when it becomes "cool"? There is a word for that you know…

Not being a normalfag?

So if you really like something but too many people come to like it you just ditch it? You sound like a selfish baby tbh but who cares, have a good life bitch.

You talk like a normalfag tbh.

yes?