Mods Are Niggers Day 2/?

It appears that as long as mods can't get their shit together I will continue making these threads as well.
See them as a replacement for Meta Threads and tell the mods how much of niggers they are in here.
Shitposters welcome.

>>>/4am/

Fuck off already.

no

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Was banned a couple weeks ago for calling Dingaling, a game dev, out for being a faggot. The reason was
Also, have my dubs

how the fuck are we supposed to talk about the board
even cuckchan didn't censor discussion this much

well you aren't, goy
mark is above you, after all and so is his asslicking posse of hotpockets

bumplocked already I see
let me tell you this mods, and Mark, I know you'your ego is big enough to come in here when your name drops
These threads will continue without missing a single day until you get your shit straight
I don't make demands here, I am asking for both of you to be clear on not only the rules but also your actions of past, present and future in terms of running this board

4am did nothing wrong
Mods are faggots
Gas chambers are being revved
Board kike will become Board lampshade

Did you think this throughout?

you're one butthurt faggot OP

It did indeed not, but it was infested and then overtaken
And instead of lurking a single thread of straight up monitoring them for a bit, Mark didn't seem to really give a shit

It's like people want to be fucked in the ass and people like you don't even ask for lube anymore

Kek has spoken

call me whatever you will
if you have concerns voice them here or just shitpost for all I care, this thread is of no value whatsoever, so you can talk freely

Can't argue with those trips. Eat shit, OP

what's new? 4am still?

By this point it's the relationship between Mark and his underlings
He seems to have a loose leash on them, so they can make decisions on their own now and fatty jew does neither come out to explain, nor does he say anything, hoping to brush it under the rug.

Pretty sure most of Holla Forums doesn't care about your faux revolution.

that's fine, I'd rather have all of Holla Forums tell me that to my face rather than them ignoring everything
If they're fine with it, great, if there is people who do feel this is a shitty situation, they should at least say it out loud for once
Not speaking out and not acting is what ruined 4am to begin with
Mark knew very well that 4am was infested and he did jack shit

JUDENGASSE

Ceterum censeo Holla Forumsem esse delendam.

how can you post that and still say it's a moderation problem? clearly 4am is just cancer

This is
DELICIOUS

something allowed the cancer to grow, didn't it
and if mods and the BO are at odds, what's next?
mods running wild like that Overwatch faggot who would delete all and any criticism of it?
more threads like the waifu thread which is under direct protection of Mark?
Things can and will get worse from here on out

4am is being killed, what are you shitposting about exactly?

Incorrect, the warning was to cease being a bunch of avatarfags and nobody learned their lesson to stop being a bunch of faggots. If you're too autistic to make your own board to contain the faggotry and just bleed your pussy all over here, that's on you. Not some decline of Holla Forums bullshit.

Well, frankly speaking, the lack of enforcing of any kind of posting discipline and the overly permissive policy regarding relevant topics is what let Holla Forums gone to shit.
Or rather, what lets every Holla Forums go to shit. It was the same thing back at 4/v/, history just repeats itself.

MUUUAAAHHHH the 4am avatarfag has always been celebrated for his attention whoring

4 AM threads will be bumplocked immediately upon creation and we'll see how that goes. Reason for this is that they became another circlejerk just like /sft/ threads (which are deleted upon creation) did in 2014. We'd already tried to somewhat return the threads to the way they used to be by banning avatarfagging, but as pretty much anyone knows, the only thing that followed was tripfagging, constant breaking of the avatarfag rule and no real change to the circlejerk. Banning rulebreakers does nothing because they use proxies or VPNs and banning those affects other users that just want to discuss video games in other threads.

This is final.

it is under bumplock, that's it
because of a few avatarfags the whole of 4am had to die
instead of isolating the shitter and doing their work, mods choose to take the easy way out

They had their asses banned and then unbanned, a slap on the wrist if you will, that's it. Had anyone spent even a couple minutes in those threads they'd be able to spot every single one of the avatarfags to get rid of them one by one. Even with their own board >>>/4am/ they chose to stay here to ruin it for everyone else as well.

It's the unspoken rules, the etiquette if you will, that people are neglecting.
This dumb kind of mentallity of wanting to stand out on imageboards has always been retarded.

They had both enablers and more and more participants until others just didn't bother coming in anymore at all.

Thank you for actually coming by and reply.
I understand that you have to consider how to dish out bans, but I'd like to propose to simply delete threads initiated by Ritsu, not to delete 4am, but threads he initiates.
So if he wants to keep 4am he either stop tripfag or get the fuck out to their own board.

Get your mods under control. And bring back meta monday.

what part of ban evasion do you not understand

1. forced user
2. forbid tripfagging

he's not supposed to ban him, it's supposed to put the threads down until he either fucks off or drops being an avatar- tripfag

you're asking mods to be as autistic as people who insist on posting all about their supposed existent sexual lives every day at 4am while tripfagging and avatarfagging

that should be a given

I am asking mods to be mods and if they can't/ don't want to do that, then why are they mods?
It should come with the job description that this isn't for a little bit of gay prestige, but it's actual work.
I don't apply for car mechanic positions if I can't fix cars, user.

or we bumplock and the problem solves itself

that's compromising, basically giving in by giving them any lee way at all
they have nothing to offer in return in this deal and are completely reliant on this board and if they want to stay they shouldn't be picky

I had the idea a while back to at least have a meta quarterly. Because every Monday just made it become a bigger and bigger shitpost central that basically created its own drama.

Now if only vols could do something about the threads filled with political shit that have nothing at all to do with games/culture.

Based Mark

Not happening, it takes one dumb low energy asshole to say something stupid, get called on it, cry Holla Forums and the whole shithouse goes up in flames. You speak of culture and expect there to be no crossover.

fuck off stormkike

Please try to report this when you see it. Please realize that once a derail has been going for over 50 posts and we encounter it, we'd have to delete like half the thread's posts to bring the thread back. That's too draconian and interfering for us to do at that point, so trying to report it as early as possible. That's why it sometimes seems like we're "not doing anything".

i dont want to just report everything that might end up in a derail, thats even more dragons.

Ah, the precious one that tries to sliiiide in. When they think noone is looking.

Listen here, faggot. Reports are not the point. See who is actually instigating things in a threads. They're trying to make you faceblind. Holla Forums and Holla Forums are forever intertwined now. Many have guffawed at Holla Forums just to suddenly find their reason to see things they never saw before. Whether it be shitty education or just abject delusion. After GG many started slipping towards Holla Forums after GG went tits up and Holla Forums just became a general shithard board.

If you didn't catch it, a lot of anons have gone Holla Forums and begotten their Holla Forums because video games are lost presently. The ones of us that still hold strong on both sides will never falter.

just because you fags shit up every thread you possibly can in an attempt to drive good honest Holla Forums anons away doesnt mean theyre losing interest in video games

Don't start something you can't finish.

Keep crying when you get shut down. Oh no, Holla Forums didn't like my argument. Oh no, Holla Forums hates my game. Oh no, why did I leave where I came from?

This is on you.

whats there to finish? how can you have a healthy board when people are intentionally shitting it up?
youre not even pretending to be interested in video games. its very clear your stormfaggotry takes first priority.

Ah, that's why it's steadily getting worse.

If you don't want Holla Forums or Holla Forums details, STOP REPLYING

Underrated post right fucking here.

Ok

You ask many questions and offer no solutions.

I just want consistency in moderating.

Consistency? If you can't even be consistent in your bowel movements across the board, how can you expect the board to change? If you can't handle a bit of chaos there are many other places to go.

You may leave, any time. The board was better when there was but a handful of surly anons. How is it that Holla Forums keeps rising and Holla Forums keeps falling?

You could always bumplock threads that reach a certain threshold of derailment/off-topic. Then you don't have to laboriously moderate post-by-post within it, you're just quietly signaling that it's not Holla Forums discussion without rocking the boat. I've told you before that you don't use bumplocking enough. It's the perfect solution to your wishy-washy sometimes-it's-okay-and-sometimes-it-isn't way of policymaking, non-destructive and reversible to suit your changing moods.