The Last Guardian

PS4Pro can't even get 1080p 60fps

Other urls found in this thread:

nichegamer.com/2016/07/08/demons-souls-remake-or-remaster-possible-but-only-under-a-different-developer/
imdb.
pcpartpicker.com/
logicalincrements.com/
archive.is/12qyA
pcguide.com/ref/case/stylesMidi-c.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder how many people shat on Snake Eater when it came out? I remember during some boss fights the fps being in the single digits. I heard nobody complain then.

I mean, looking at both SOTC and ICO it seemed painfully obvious that they were content with sub-60 fps.

So it's not worth buying one?

I can't find this info anywhere, so perhaps there's a sonygger here that can clear this up: Can the Pro run BB at a solid 30 with no dips? I'd definitely be willing to rent one from rent-a-center to play through BB if that's the case.

That's something only white trash and niggers do. I'm sure you would have learned your lesson after renting that N64 as a kid and it costing you more to rent it for a month than what it did to buy it.

Doesn't the Pro have a RX480/GTX970 tier GPU? Surely it should be able to run Bloodborne at 1080p60 considering how easy DaS3 is to run.

it's CPU-limited. like every single other game on the current consoles. 1.6 GHz jaguar, man. that's an atom-class CPU at a low clock rate. No matter how fast the GPU is, the CPU will always hold it back. That's why they're increasing resolution in PS4 games instead of increasing framerate – not the stupid online gaming balance excuse, or "trying to maintain the experience". It's because they CAN'T increase the framerate.

Is there something here you're not understanding?

No, they haven't patched it

The PS4 couldn't handle BB at 30 FPS?

top kek what a fucking joke

The point is that fps doesn't matter that much as long as it's not below 15 fps frequently. fps doesn't directly effect whether or not the game is good. The game should be trashed for it's gameplay, music, story, ect,

When did I ever talk about the quality of the game?

I can smell the "but the human eye can't see over 24 frames per second anyway"

Go play SotC at 20FPS, then tell me it doesn't affect it. And hell 30 wouldn't be so bad if it was at least constant, but this makes it seem like it's 30 with dips, which is just an eye sore.

Console with 1 game is $35 a week, and if it's anything like every other Souls game I can probably poopsock through it in one day.

I was under the impression that games would have to be patched to run beyond the original framerate cap, but that with "better" hardware under the hood, dips caused by a GPU or GPU bottleneck would go away and possibly have it running at the original cap without a patch. Is this not the case?

Unfortunately no, it actually has dips in the low 20s.

No
No optimization patch, no go

Frame rate does matter. I'm just saying that you shouldn't judge a games quality based on that alone.

I have played SoTC on the PS2 and not one did I tell myself "I can't play this because of the low framerate".

Even fucking Gamespot complained about its framerate you retarded revisionist.

Really? What a fucking shitshow, why is this even a thing?

I don't think it does have low frame rate on the PS2, nor PS3, it was just an example.

Have you actually played it on a PS2?
The game drops below 20 FPS constantly.

4K Tvs and Sonygaf bucks

Its a fucking slideshow on the PS2 and is stuck at 30 on the PS3.
I love the game, but that shit is nauseating
Have you even played the game?

framerate autist reporting in. (I used to play Quake II on 12MB voodoo II SLI in 640x480 so I could get >100 FPS)

I couldn't even play shadow of the colossus because of the shitty framerate.

no, played it on PS3

People did complain about it.

I remember at my local video store, renting a console cost $10 a day, adding up to $70 a week. But that's better than what it was back then. But for your case, renting that PS4 for about two months would be about the cost of the console itself. Just save up your money and buy one used for $200, borrow one, or just not getting one at all.

I didn't have internet when Snake Eater came out. I did have plenty of friends that played it back then and they never complained about it.

No shit, guess who isn't complaining about all the bullshit in the industry nowadays.

I'm a shameless soulsfag I even enjoyed 3, I just really wanted to play through BB once at a solid 30 as I had a chance to play it in my friend's home theater when he was on leave and back in the states, and the stuttering just bugged the shit out of me.

I wish I could go back to the days when I didn't really care about framerate and could play

Most of my friends stopped playing games
Everyone I knew from highschool is now either a drug addict or working a 9-5 job with no time for anything

Shouldn't be any stuttering unless you're in some big outdoor area like the Nightmare Frontier, not if you're playing it post-patch

No idea why so many people act like BB running at 30fps is the worst thing ever when Demon's Souls was sub-20fps most of the time and Dark Souls was even worse on console

>I wish I could go back to the days when I didn't really care about framerate and could play

Thats even worse

Left Hemisphere finally started to function I guess,

I know you're being sarcastic, but ignorance truly is bliss user.

Besides the aforementioned bout of BB, I've only played Souls games on PC so no DeS unfortunately. I'm still holding out hope for a DeS remaster at some point on the PS4.

I would honestly do that if I could. I've been severely depressed for such a long time and have been finding it harder and harder to find joy in anything. Polite sage for r9k-tier blogposting

Is the game any good? It looks like they had dumbed down a lot for the cinematic experience when they showed it at E3.

Hard to say user, little gameplay has been shown

Thats illegal, you must rent or buy your games and consoles.

Not really
You can be a smug bastard about not being an ignorant retard.

I have crippling anxiety and while I can maintain a nice conversation with people I can't really connect that well with them and avoid most social interactions.
I like to sleep during the day
But at least I have a house, a job and vidya
Also a reminder that you're not Anthony Burch

Besides the aforementioned bout of BB, I've only played Souls games on PC so no DeS unfortunately. I'm still holding out hope for a DeS remaster at some point on the PS4.
You might be in luck or not
nichegamer.com/2016/07/08/demons-souls-remake-or-remaster-possible-but-only-under-a-different-developer/

Not if you're hoping the DeS remaster will run better than BB does

kek

Holy fuck it really looks like a PS3 game

Ah, I thought it was out now.

Well, here's to hoping for the best, though hearing about it get passed around western studios for a while definitely doesn't fill me with the most confidence.

SOTC ran at like 12 fps and people still jizzed all over it.

Only thing that's better on PS4P for games without explicit support is lower loading times. Well, also lower power consumption and less noise but those aren't really performance differences.

It'll be out tomorrow, so expect more videos to be out then.

It is out, the dogbird gets eaten at the end then fucks off forever.

oh yeah, my bad

maybe if you spent less time gobbling that cock and write more than one sentence for your OP, it would be a better thread

What am I looking at here?

Maybe if you stopped making assumptions based on absolutely nothing this board would be better.

A noodle cup

>trico gets literally eaten alive and torn apart

Wew. Lad.

The ending will either be something extremely dull, or something fucking powerful, right up there with Shadow of the Colossus, NiER and MOTHER 3. I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm ready for the feels

Its butthole.

The final boss is a satellite dish.

You are fighting against comcast

Why does this thing even exist?

the thing that's even funnier is people like OP too retarded to realize PSpro isn't magically gonna pump out more 60fps games
it's still seriously hamstrung by Sony having skimped on CPU power
were you honestly expecting 60fps, OP?
you're a fucking retard
and a faggot as usual

how am I defending it?
the fuck is happening to this board?

Either you explain that shit or the ending doesn't make any fucking sense.

it's been said time and time again 60fps is a problem when a CPU is that underpowered
PS4pro did not get much of an upgrade in that area
I'm not saying it's reasonable, I'm saying that's how games work
you can't just expect 60fps when all you do is upgrade the GPU
if the CPU can not get its shit done in time there will be a bottleneck
but it's great that in your eyes calling a console's CPU a joke means I'm defending it not being 60fps
you seem to be operating under the assumption games can just be magically be 60fps on PS4pro

I thought they actually upgraded the CPU
What a piece of trash

It makes no fucking sense.
You climb the tower to scale this dark goo circle and when you get to the top all those other armored dogbirds start tearing the shit out of trico end of evangelion style.
You get thrown off the tower and one of the adult dogbirds catches you, you ride is SoC style and somehow trico lives through the attack, he then grabs you and jumps off the tower, final act is delivering you to this village of your people before getting stabbed by your buddies and fucking off forever.
then you put a bunch of kids in the same cave you were put into in the most sequelbait-y postcredit ending ever
tbh FFXV had a better ending, and so did MGSV

That sound pretty standard for a team ico ending.

They did. 2.1GHz instead of the 1.6GHz of the old model, so, with OS CPU load remaining constant, about a third more power. That may not be a big increase compared to the 4.6x jump in the GPU from 1.8TF to 8.4TF peak power, but it's not insignificant.

technically the PS4 Pro's CPU does run at ~2.05 GHz instead of 1.6 GHz of the regular PS4, but it's the same chip; no matter how hard you whip that chihuahua he's never gonna pull your 60 FPS sled

LOL

That's not what happens if is to be believed though.

HAHAHAAHA WOWOWOWOWOW OMG ROFLZ I AM FUCKING LAIUGHGIN EBIN MEME THANK YOU FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE FUCKING THREAD YOU DUMB FUCKING NIGGERS GO GET AIDS SO YOU DIE AND I NEVER HAVE TO SEE YOUR DUMB FUCKING POSS EVER AGAIN I AM SO SICK OF THIS LITERAL GAY SHIT ON Holla Forums YOU NIGGERS NEED TO FUCK OFF AND STAY GONE I SWEAR TO GOD I USED TO NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT GAYS BUT EVERYTIME I SEE SOMEONE POST SHIT ABOUT CUTEBOYS OR >NO PENIS I WANT TO GO AND ROPE THE NEAREST FAGGOT BECUASE YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING HOLY SHIT AND YEAH SCRENCAP THIS POST GOING "OH LOOK LE EBIN SALT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" LIKE I FUCKING CARE BUT MARK NEEDS TO FUCKING SHOAH YOU GODDAMND FAGGOT POSTERS

I know how you feel, user.

seriously, between them and Holla Forums where is there to go? Can't go back to cuckchan because it's worse there, can't go to reddit because they're tremendous fags themselves, and I try to go to any other imageboard it's gonna be slower than Holla Forums already is.
WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GO TO DISCUSS VIDEOGAMES WITHOUT GAYS OR NAZI LARPERS, THAT STILL HAS DECENT TRAFFIC?

That's probably the gayest thing I've ever read.

Not here, fagboy. See you never.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, fag.

even with a good framerate it'd still be shit.

Calm your triggered ass down.

hey boys i found the pc gamer

Maybe you'll understand once a pachinko version is made or something along the lines.

kill yourself

People did complain. Constantly.
The difference is that the game was good enough that most people could look past that fault.

Eh, buy a used base model for cheap.

Nigger, don't fall for the Jew's games. They're fucking you.

learn to read. a stereotypical pc gamer would have the exact opposite opinion from what I posted.

Sage isn't a downvote, although I was off topic.

You're an insecure faggot if you're this autistically triggered by nothing

2% of the world, and really fucking loud and obnoxious.

Exactly my point you fag.

The loud an obnoxious gay community
The calm and respectable straight young man
A huge chunk of gays are indeed annoying faggots, but you have to admit the irony of saying that in this thread

the game isn't even able to maintain a steady 30fps except on PS4 pro at 1080p
that's inexcusable. arguably it's fine to target 30 instead of 60 for a game like this, but you need to actually hit that target consistently. this isn't even a hardware problem, it's a software problem. if you're getting framerate drops on a console you either need to fix a bug or cut back on something.

until straights start forcing governments to waste money accommodating their public displays then no, straights aren't anywhere close to being as annoying. quit taking words on a screen personally.

Not how it works.

The game is out and I still have no idea what the fuck you do in it

>end of evangelion style

That sounds at least okay in my book.

>then you put a bunch of kids in the same cave you were put into in the most sequelbait-y postcredit ending ever

That might tie with the beginning of Ico then. iirc you see how the boy gets sealed into one of those at the beginning of the game becasue it's some sort of ancient ritual

What is FFXV's ending
I'm never going to play that shit so it doesn't bother me

but 30 fps feels more cinematic user!!!

I hate this excuse the most and think that 30 fps is holding back everything, including movies and tv shows.

……..that pic for real user?

Ive been told that it's a shop.
This shit is real though.

I swear I've heard the voice of the MC twink somewhere else

dumb westerners don't know it's not even in the game and is just a self-aware cup noodles advert that's poking fun at all the product placement.

imdb. com /name/nm2616557/
He's got a bit of a portfolio, few video games, wouldn't be a suprise.

Is there even any gameplay in this game

Where's the rest of it?

It's the end cutscene, calm down. Look up the last guardian gameplay if it bugs you so much.

Japs always do absurd ads like that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyway, that level of shilling is insane, we are living in dark times

That's relative.

Everyone dies. Asian Bieber's waifu dies during leviathan trial. the fuckboy boyband backup singers hold off super evil super mega super evil darkness to give Beiber more time to shatter his own fucking soul to summon knights of the round to kill voldemort for good. But then none of them really died because they're all living good in the afterlife.

Serious question, which is better if you had to pick, frame rate, or better resolution?

depends, pc or console?

This is so cringeworthy.

in generally really. If you had to pick from a lower frame rate but a higher resolution, or a high frame rate buy a lower picture quality. Like say even with a Video clip.. I suppose depending on the genre of the game it self it would also matter.

Well on console I am typically farther away, so resolution doesn't matter as much, whereas on a pc I'm closer so it will be more noticeable. But genre also really matters, as resolution isn't a big deal in shooters but framerate is.

hows the soundtrack?

What is the gameplay like? is it like ico? puzzles? is it challenging? is there combat? is it stealth based? is it linear? how long is it? why dont reviews give this kind of information? why do i even watch reviews? why do i even play video games? why do i even exist?

All questions I have as well. Remember pre-2007 when journalists would actually talk about how a game played, it's mechanics, what worked and what didn't, and who the the games were aimed out?

Now it's
"Back when this game was announced I knew it was going to be something special, and even though there are no female, trans, or minority characters, it's definitely an experience to be had!

8/10!"

why would you not ever pick framerate?
after you get rock solid 60, then you can worry about the resolution.

there are plenty of games that dont require a high FPS to matter. most adventure games dont need a high FPS. 30 looks "decent enough" for most games.
games that require very fast reflexes and "twitch" gameplay need a high framerate… but RPGs and most modern games? who gives a shit. its not like these games are fast enough to make a difference.
This is coming from someone that used CRTs to play my old ass consoles because they are unplayable on modern TVs.
input delay and low (consistent 30) framerate are non-issues with most modern games. i had no problem beating bloodborne repeatedly using "smoothmotion" effects on my TV. though this isnt even possible on any fighting game or rhythm game, (both genres i scarcely play).because of how much delay post processing adds.

you can still find good reviews out there. but theyre now reduced to only existing in poorly edited youtube videos on sub-10,000 view channels.

Have you played the fucking game? It almost never reaches 30, and dips to 8 on some colossi you flaming faggot.

Source : i 100% SOTC on PS2, i loved that game. But the PS3 port was a fucking godsend

Is this acceptable for a $60 game that's taken a decade to make?

Yes, yes it is
Who gives a shit about the development time if the game is good?

I'll still probably get it because SOTC was so good.

Reminder that the Jaguar CPUs in both versions of the PS4 APU are 1.6/2.1GHz, with single-core single-precision float performance of only 12.8/16.8 GF, 102.4/134.4 GF for all cores.

Whereas the single PPE CPU core in the PS3's Cell was 3.2GHz, capable of 38.4 GF, with the same amount of L1/L2 cache as Jaguar's cores. If combined with all 6 SPE cores available to games alongside the PPE, PS3 games had 230 GF available without touching the GPU.

That's right, the netbook-tier CPUs 8th-gen consoles use sucks so much, it can't even beat a PS3's.

On top of that, it was an astonishing technical achievement for the PS2's swan song right as the PS3 was introduced. Whereas TLG is shipping as nearly a PS4P launch title, and looks like a PS3 game.

I think he's complaining about the amount of content, with its plentiful devtime as that extra twist of the knife that strips any imaginable justification away.

You're a fucking idiot then
This is closer to Ico than SoTC

JRPGs and Open World games can be shallow pieces of shit that drag on for hours.
Quality over quantity
anything less than 10 hours is garbage though

It has the best parts of SOTC though. The climbing and adventuring. I just wish it was better polished and lasted longer after being in development so long.

There was practically no leap from PS3 to PS4. All they did was polish the graphics a bit. From PS2 to PS3 we at least got HD graphics

It has nothing to do with SoTC
You were dumb enough to buy a PS4 so go for it, a fool and his money are soon parted.

We all did. It was even something often brought about when PS2 emulators started to become more usable. Those complaining about the emulator performance -justly so- were reminded that the game never ran that well to begin with.
Two bads doesn't make one less bad, it just means there is more shit.
Still, MGS3 is a good game in spite of shit performance. This one, we don't know.
The worrying point here is that the "NEW HARDWARE" PS4 that is a recent thing can't run a game properly. What's the point then?

They all look more or less the same, yet still have shitty fps. Really? 25fps? Sad that they cannot even hit cinematic tier shit.

SPOILER: EVERYONE LIVES AND IS HAPPY AT THE END HURRAY

There's absolutely nothing wrong with short games, I've bought dinky $10-$35 shareware games since I first logged onto a BBS, but charging blockbuster AAA prices for them is dishonest.

Heck, think of Portal. It's only 4 hours long, but it launched either as part of a $50-$60 bundle containing another new game, an old game, and two expansion packs, or separately for $20, and soon dropped to $10.

I bought a ps3 for it.

It was implied that I was talking about AAA 60/70 dollar releases user

to be fair this was like 10 years ago

NOGAMES

Fair enough, at least this time you bought a console for one game

I'm strictly a pc guy nowadays, I'll just wait for the eventual ps4 emulator

Well at least PS3 has a good library. I regret buying a PS4 I was exhausted from new job and didn't want to have to build a pc. Sue me.

You can just tell a the company to build it for you after you pick the parts.
The set up fee is minimal

user you don't have to twist the knife anymore. I know I fucked up.

Its ok user, at least you aren't one of the retards that bought a Pro

How much does a PC cost? I can't get one because I move around too much now, but I'd like to know for reference.

Price varies depending on the parts you want, and whether or not you can find those parts on sale. You can build a computer that will run just about any game for somewhere in the $500-700 range, but I can't promise you'll be running games on the highest settings. Then again I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, so I'd look for others' opinions.

Also look at:
pcpartpicker.com/
logicalincrements.com/

I'd knock $200 off that price range if you're just after a middling system that can run newer games at low settings and older games at/near max.

Also, unless you're so light for space you can't have anything more than a laptop, note that case/mobo/PSU form factors as small as a console with at least one PCIe slot on a riser exist, and smaller than that with high-end laptop guts onboard at much lower prices. Even with just a display and gamepad, you can play many games nicely.

STARE INTO THE FACE OF RETARDATION AND DESPAIR!

What is it? Just a really stupid case?

An expensive PC?

Fuck ITX MOBOs

Yup

Look, we're talking the only way to use a real GPU, mobo, CPU, PSU, DIMMs and internal drives you can upgrade all of in a case that small. As bad as it is, it still stomps a console or laptop at a fraction of the price.

Settle down, or I'll start posting NUC knockoff cases.

That's a very pretty dress he's wearing. I wonder if my wife's son would like one.

Are you going to buy it one for him so you can watch him being fuck by Jamal as you masturbate to it?

This is some next level Jew.

Another solution to moving a gaming PC around would be adding wheels and a handle to a standard ATX case Use the insides to store stuff like a shitty suitcase, just make sure you isolate the parts so you don't fuck anything up. Maybe add a wall mount if you don't have floor or desk space. It's ghetto as fuck but it works. Gaming PCs aren't heavy unless you go for water cooling, and are quite resilient if you mount everything properly and add padding for transport.
A less ghetto solution would be the Lunchbox PC form factor, but they're really fucking expensive. It's an ATX where one side panel folds down to reveal a screen and keyboard. Kinda like a modern Osbourne.

His name is Pedro and he would never leave my wife.

Alright, you asked for it.

The cases themselves are light, but man, once yous tart getting into the territory of "Multiple years of just adding to the battle station"…

Bastard weighs over 20 pounds now. Granted I deadlift my 30" HDCRT, but still, that's a pretty hefty thing.

Checked
What boils my piss is that most midi towers made now a days only support two HDD's and a gamer SSD.

Really, even a big desktop case doesn't take up much room, compared to any given home appliance or piece of furniture. The bulkiest demand most desktop PCs have is the minimal battlestation of a discrete monitor, keyboard, mousepad, speakers, powerstrip, cables, and a desk dedicated to holding it all, with a suitable chair.

Most people don't really think of just plugging their desktop into a TV and using it as an HTPC with a gamepad and remote.

I agree, I'm just lameting on how heavy they can get when you start actually filling out bays and slots. Mine sits on the floor, near an open window to counter my AMD space heaters.

You're going to need to source that claim, sir, as I'm pretty sure it's hyperbole.

This meme was sarcasm Sony. Fucking sarcasm!

You can tell this game was meant to come out in 2008.

Anons. You are aware the protagonist was supposed to be female, but the director didn't want people looking up her dress.

archive.is/12qyA

Ico had shit tons of bloom too.

Source: Checked my fav site for computer parts and most of the newer midi towers lower than 50cm had space for 2-3 harddrives.

Ico is practically the reason bloom became so popular post-2001

Adventure games often don't require graphics at all.

tbh, pc gaming is an even bigger waste than a ps4. The ps4 at least has some games.

of shit, even then all the good games run on 10 year old hardware.
3 decades of uninteresting, derivative knock-offs and mediocrity and bad ports
emulate jsrf
mad baby

What games does the PS4 'currently have and why should I buy one?
Does it have exclusive genres and 60FPS?
Can I play older games with ease?
Does it offer multitasking and several TB of HDD capacity?
Can I pirate said games to demo them?
Does it play Xbone games?
Does it have Bannerlord and Endless Space 2?
Does it have mods?
No?
What a shame

why do you want to buy a games console to do things you have a desktop for? Are you actually this retarded?

wauw

you do know the fun police aren't going to take your desktop if you have a console and vice versa, right? You can own both.

Then what is the point of having a console other than exclusives?

games that are not on PC? Games that are better on console? I know, it's hard to imagine. Maybe once you get a job the ridiculously low price of console hardware won't be an issue for you.

I have a console just for exclusives, which I use to play games exclusively for that console. I play everything else on my desktop. I don't get why you're so booty bothered by PC.

I'm sure the Playstation Experience and all the dollarydoos Sony wasted on marketing made you orgasm countless times especially when Knack 2 was announced, but dont worry friend, all of us with a brain and no brand loyalty know that anything not associated with SCE is getting a PC port.

then I'm surprised the number of better-on-console releases, notoriously botched pc ports bloated with the worst drm yet seen hasn't been a good enough hint for you to realize how little the pc matters any more.

i have rabi ribi on my vita, i can play it anywhere unlike you

Why would you want a shit tier console with 3 games worth playing, which is now iterating its hardware?
Why would you fall for kike tactics when I know those games would play better on a PC?
Why would I wast my hard earned money on a brick instead of upgrading my all in one machine?

play jsrf

Wtf I hate PCs now.

Hes going all out

my problem with PC is that we get only like 2-3 actual PC releases per year, miss on a lot of releases until they are ported.

honestly the only thing that makes the PC gaming worth it is that you get the whole PC library + best emulators in a single unit. and for most people is also the fact that you can just pirate shit.

For anyone who cared about actually playing new games as a hobby and not for the eye candy i'd say a ps4 is the better option.

the PC library is pretty bad unless you really like rts games (the genre is a little dead since sc2), really like western indie games, really like western rpgs, and really like first person shooters. Emulation isn't a good thing for me, I have the original hardware and pretty much all of my consoles are set up to load back ups - and the benefits of emulation like high resolution upscaling is a mixed bag that doesn't benefit me.

All the system is known for these days is esports games like csgo, mobas like lol, and steam sales of games I've had since the 90s. None of this really interests me any more, I grew out of PC gaming when I realized my tastes weren't being catered to. At best I see the neat comiket game here and there, but otherwise? It's all pretty shitty.

I actually have to disagree because the best looking games are currently on the PS4. Yes yes, laptop specs and all that shit, whatever. PC has the sheer numbers to back it up, and no one is saying the PS4 is more powerful or anything - but the fact of the matter is no one has developed any games to take advantage of that retarded powerful hardware. Devs have taken advantage of what the PS4 is capable of at least.

What the fuck is this slice of life anime shit

PC gaming is going to shit, especially since Microsoft started dicking it with Windows 10. Having to autistically veto updates and run random tools to have your system not spy on you isn't my cup of tea, especially when I can grab a disc, stick it in my console and play. It's still better than the Knack machine that you have to pay extra for online though.
If you really want to enjoy vidya get into modded consoles, and keep a simple PC. You don't need a gaming PC to play all the cool games PC gaming has to offer, especially the RPGMaker/Gamemaker/LOVE2D/fangame stuff. A modded Xbox gives you access to loads of great games from the best generation of gaming, as well as a machine that can play MUGEN and emulate old consoles. A Wii U with modded vWii can play every Gamecube, Wii and Wii U game. The Vita and 3DS hacking scenes are picking up, but even without hacking there's still loads to play. You could throw in a modded PS2 as well for it's ridiculously huge library. If you want to go overboard grab a Speccy/C64 and play casettes in it through a MP3 player.

The only downside is that you'll have lots of machines to play vidya with.

I've mostly been focusing on the sega saturn and it's been one of the best experiences I've had with gaming period. I've played all the big "PC gaming classics" and a lot of them are kinda shit, mostly the WRPGs, but I spent from 2006 to 2013 with the PC as my primary gaming platform. Anything new that interests me on the system might motivate me to look into upgrading, but for now my 2012-tier PC is just fine. Nothing interesting coming out, and literally every MP game I play on PC bores me in half an hour.

do you hate fun?

I think nothing good coming out is more a problem with the gaming industry as whole, not so much a platform specific problem.

There are games coming out, just not much for the pc.

Does your PS4 play JSRF?
Damn, Sony really outdid themselves

You're joking right?
Theres shitton of new releases on PC, most just aren't fucking shilled and used to promote a non centralized platform.

Are you enjoying your multiplat machine?

Good job being retarded a blaming a whole platform on it
That shit has been gone since 7th gen

Everytime
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

play jsrf

midi? You mean Mini? I'm not sure what a Midi tower is. I assumed it was a typo, but you've done it twice now… Unless it's some weird thing between a Mini and a Mid? If that's the case, why would you want such tight tolerances on space, I don't understand.

I actually kinda want one of those old Gateway Super Towers, that have room for shitloads of drives, like 7-8 5.25 bays, and are made of old surplus tank steel because jesus christ why not have a tower that can serve as an end table at your desk.

wew

Theres a sample
Kill yourself for consolecukery and console wars

Play Crossed Swords
Play Kings Field
Play Sakura Wars

it's amazing what those roaches have gotten away with, their jewry is palpable

Wew, sure smells Gaf in here

but m-m-muh mods

I'm sure playingthe 7th iteration of the same is totally ok because the devs are japanese though
Keep sperging cuck

cuckoldry is a mental disorder, keep giving them cash.

well you have only idiots for friends then
congratz

How? How the fuck have you still not realised what a massive scam they are?

20fps isn't so bad when 24 is all kojima needs.

None of them are action games of any genre.

Batman: Arkham City is ONE GAME! ONE. FUCKING. GAME!
Everything else STILL played better on PC no matter how half-assed the port was.

This is what gets me about peasants. Every single flaw they point to with PCs, unpatched bugs, hardware failures, the constant need for upgrades, tedious installation, intrusive DRM, badly mapped controls, multiplats compromised by lowest-common-denominator design targets, exclusives or delayed ports locked away on other platforms, is also a fact of life on 8th-gen consoles, except worse and without the tools that often allow you to mitigate or bypass them.

If you want to pay hundreds of dollars to play worse versions of delayed multiplats months early and a handful of true exclusives a few years before the emulators are written, fine. But stop pretending your gimped laptop has any of the advantages from the

This hurts the most. Peter Jackson killed our chance to get normalfags to go along with higher quality video by cheaping out with shit cgi and makeup.
Aswel as using the 3d gimmick.
And stretching out a short but sweet childrens novel into a three part "epic".

Please stop defending shit developers.

it gets worse son, it's more like
>shit ports are OK because I have retarded expensive hardware to mitigate what should be running on at least high settings, [email protected]/* */ on laptop tier specs but doesn't

it was every denuvo release, and for good measure, the witcher 3

Honestly I feel more sorry for the losers who paid for PSVR.

where the fuck can i get that at? it was 48 in the cinema.

Maybe we should have started with VRing older games like Dirt so that it could sell on VR and nostalgia at the same time.

When did I say shit ports are okay, faggot?

does anyone have any nostalgia for dirt?

Probably not, but I've been playing catch up on the series and been enjoying it.

it's shit

Oh user, you should have included Gladious random roaming line about wanting Cup Noodles and the fact that the food benefits get upgraded by the quest AND that it and "cold can" is the only shit you are allowed to eat for a certain segment of the game.

That last one like the cherry on top of the CUP NOODLE shit, since the literally just give you SHIT OPTION and PRODUCT PLACEMENT OPTION.

I wish film would make a comeback with modern ultra-fast stocks and DI technology. Nolan's use of genuine 70mm IMAX is heartening, and higher framerates synergize even better with film, since it stochastically increases spatial resolution through random grain movement.

Eh, I like passive dual-projector stereo, since it doesn't introduce flicker or hurt framerate, and the ghosting doesn't bother me.

The novel was still 300 pages, it easily could've born a two-part adaptation without any fanfic pasted on.

Nah, it's more

You just described every PC port

I thought Morpheus titles were supposed to target locked 120FPS!? Now that I look into it, they're using SVP-style laggy frame interpolation on most titles!

I remember whe you faggots didn't even post on this fucking board.
Good times
Hows that EDF 4.1 playing?

My apologies. I thought they were called 'midi' in English as well, as a lot of computer terminology is taken from the language.

pcguide.com/ref/case/stylesMidi-c.html

My Windows 7 updated itself when I told it not to. As in I went into Windows Update and turned all updates off, and one day while I was playing vidya it hard rebooted and started updating. It even flipped the setting back to downloading and installing updates automatically. 7 is the same garbage, just less obvious. And even if I stayed with 7 they've backported all the shit to it, and I'm not autistic enough to go through obscure fixes to bother dealing with it. For all the shit that Linux gets at least it fucking listens to the user, it's a shame Linux gaming is useless for anything DX10+.
Meanwhile none of my consoles have updated without my permisssion, and I don't have to dive into the settings repeatedly or keep track of what Nintendo or Sony for Vita, fuck PS4 are up to. They literally just werk.

If it wasn't designed for the PC from the ground-up then what is the point? You're just playing gimped games

You're part of the problem user

It's such a shame, bottom-end crapware desktops from businesses/institutions and normalfags used to produce a steady supply of cases, PSUs, and mobos. Now even a lot of minitowers ship without a single PCIe X16 slot, some with all the RAM soldered on!

Baby steps. First we need ports, then good ports, then PC-first games that are ported to consoles, and finally back to AAA developers only working on supercomputers/arcades before subordinates port it to the full abilities of each home platform.

Theres forced updates every single month,
are you shilling for Sony or something?
Nigger I have a pirated version of Windows 7 Ultimate whcih ahsn't been updated in years and I still haven't had issues.
My fathers computer with a legit copy of Windows 7 wasn't forcefully updated
Kill yourself

No shit
Less gimped games
Dragons Dogma runs and plays like shit on consoles
Nigger I just listed a shitton of games that are PC exclusive and have actual production values behind him, go be a consolefag brand loyal autist somewhere else.

My Vita was on around 3.4 for ages even though I had it connected to the Internet. The worst they can do is ask you to update, and they don't interrupt your gaming session to do that. It's on 3.60 now for homebrew and it still hasn't updated.

Get Virtualbox and a copy of Windows 7. Set it to "Check for updates but notify me, and don't install". Use it for a few weeks and see what it does.
If you want to mod Windows to not spy on you, fuck you over with updates or interrupt you then go ahead. When it gets to the point that installing fucking Gentoo and maintaining it is less tedious than having a non-shit Windows installation you have a problem, and my solution is to cut out modern PC gaming.

Consoles used to be a quick and easy box. You buy the thing, put the game in it and it works, simple, no bullshit about updates, accounts, installs, requirements, etc. Thanks to Sony and Microshaft consoles gained all the disadvantages of PC but none of the advantages, nowadays consoles are just underpowered shitty PCs.

Absolutely nothing, maybe its just a burger deal?
You might want to find a brain before posting

I'm not American, so it can't be that. Windows 7 reenables updates if it finds a "security" update, which they abused back when the Win10 update thing was happening to force people to update. Also I haven't touched Windows 10, I'm complaining about Windows in general.
I can play everything worth playing without touching a console. They're just there for multiplayer(Wii U), portability(3DS, Vita) and fucking around with old tech(Speccy +3, A500).

Actually happened to me once and started asking for a Windows key.
I still have not seen anyone with a Windows 10 forced update issue.

This picture is funnier now that it seems BishopTL was removed as admin and it sounds like he got fired from neogaf.

Of course, that begs the question. Can you get fired from a volunteer position?

Depends, is your name Anthony Burch?

Even their smaller cases have room for 6-8 hard drives

4chan and reddit have been allowed to run amok for too long, and now people don't even point them out anymore. Have you noticed the sudden dive in quality and massive increase in reddit/cuckchan threads lately? This is what happens when we don't shitpost them into oblivion religiously.

You have to be 18 to post on H8chan by the way.