Gotta love these predictable gaps in moderation

gotta love these predictable gaps in moderation

Attached: Jim Watkins Lockheed.png (1000x800 668.14 KB, 28.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/careers/working-here.html
washingtonexaminer.com/david-brock-media-matters-founder-and-clinton-ally-suffers-heart-attack
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: hi shill.jpg (912x1275 273.88 KB, 273.88K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED
Anyone derailing a thread is unwelcome, not evidence of coordinated shilling
Telling redditors to stay where they belong does not make one a shill, in fact - anyone saying that redditors get a pass if they're from a pro-trump subreddit is more likely to be a shill seeing as reddit goes against everything that imageboard users stand for, down to their non-anonymous nature and system of only letting 'approved content' be visible via the upvote system
This is true, anyone saying that is a shill, you mix bits off truth with overall lies like the kike you are

Especially when they just so (((happen))) to fall into the Euro early afternoon.

17:24
in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel

it's right when the slovenian trump shills come on too. almost like they're backup moderation because they're too dumb to be full ruIecucks.

Idiotic shill

Attached: YQChpfK.png (912x1275 273.88 KB, 273.88K)

how can i be a shill when i debunked your gay little bingo drumpftard

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED
Telling redditors to stay where they belong does not make one a shill, in fact - anyone saying that redditors get a pass if they're from a pro-trump subreddit is more likely to be a shill seeing as reddit goes against everything that imageboard users stand for, down to their non-anonymous nature and system of only letting 'approved content' be visible via the upvote system
This is true, anyone saying that is a shill, you mix bits off truth with overall lies like the kike you are

Kek

Die

ruIecuck tears are best tears.

I wonder if posting this enough times will actually make you kill yourself. Because you seem to right on the edge tbh

Attached: hi shill.jpg (912x1275 273.88 KB, 273.88K)

Civic Nationalism is suicide and Trump is the ZOG emperor. Everyone who still visits this place as a homeboard is a redditfag.

Attached: b66d29d52311203c95789bdfb98473a60a6424db.png (619x600, 101.73K)

Attached: herschel liebermutt.png (640x400 9.86 KB, 12.72K)

Pretty obvious with that other "pajeet" thread asking for a girlfriend was just testing where the mods are and what timezone to slide threads.

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

i really hope the janitor thing will actually close this shitposting gap.

considering i actually got a response from BO but didn't respond in time, i'm guessing things are just going to get worse. he isn't very bright lmao

Thanks Shareblue, I'm seriously having fun fixing these

4u

Attached: hi shill.jpg (619x600 273.88 KB, 79.46K)

It's because the board owner is screening new volunteers because the last set of mods were almost as big of faggots as you lot are. If you kikes were from here, or had any reading comprehension abilities, you would know this. I'm not even going to sage you because this will all be gone when the BO gets back on and not a moment sooner.

Heil Hitler faggot.

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

You're doing gods work user. Fuck off zionists!

you can't even keep mexicans out of your country, what makes you think redditors are any better?

fucking based!! so much trolling power famlam :^)

what would our nation do without (((you)))

>reddit-spacing

ITT: 2 bots TRADING (what their programmers think is) BANTZ

fuck niggers lol

You're getting increasingly unstable. I think it's working

Attached: synagogue of satan.png (912x1275 1.99 MB, 273.88K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

wasn't sure how to take the original shill bingo board, seemed like it could have been d&c itself. but i'll be damned if you didn't nail it with this one.

I haven't seen someone this assblasted in a while. We must be doing something right to warrant shilling on such a massive scale.

Attached: fullretard.jpg (488x305, 15.21K)

lel, how torn is your ass actually?

trump did this

you give AI too much credit, man. i think these are just two NEETs who think this constitutes trolling. It's basically the "hurrdurr im retarded pic but against eachother.
though the fact the bingo card gets the exact same long response does seem a bit too on the nose for that.

Attached: 6595a3832ef3e6133976c417c7be0d84affb738848a2b29d01cd94ea8c319284.jpg (912x1275, 215.75K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

get for drumfpfie in jail

Attached: 6595a3832ef3e6133976c417c7be0d84affb738848a2b29d01cd94ea8c319284.jpg (912x1275 418.95 KB, 418.95K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

Hola Paco

lol based DACApedes

lol, so you actually are a guy and not a bot. that an actual human is writing this shit is honestly the funniest sperging out i've seen in a long while. please, dance some more for us.

Attached: f229dcec3ef281d16a144f58c9358c9b51b4b701a68535fa0cc9cd9ef08b4bf8.jpg (912x1275, 275.75K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

The bingo card pretty much gave OP a mental breakdown. And right when he was in the middle of going crazy over that, McCabe got fired. So his brain is utterly broken right now. I half expect him to start spamming CP at this point.

Attached: 7981b9eb270ef7bee3d707950a9fc35da369fad4aa5bb6c4785ec9d8d3d54704.png (1555x2534 304.85 KB, 593.75K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

heh, at this point i'm just curious how long he can keep this up.

Dance, monkey, dance!

Attached: f229dcec3ef281d16a144f58c9358c9b51b4b701a68535fa0cc9cd9ef08b4bf8.jpg (912x1275, 276.07K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

Attached: f229dcec3ef281d16a144f58c9358c9b51b4b701a68535fa0cc9cd9ef08b4bf8.jpg (320x240 275.99 KB, 963.31K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

telling redditors to GTFO has been a staple response on Holla Forums since the beginning. almost the whole of that shill bingo is absolute bullshit.

nu/pol/ needs to go

the only part where you're wrong is the 56% thing. le 56% face is a goon meme and anyone dropping it is a shitposter at best, but likely a shill

correct tbh, i should edit it to say something like: shitty shill meme, another bit of truth to try and make your shut it down bingo card look legit

congrats, you missed the reason it's posted in this thread by miles. though based on , you don't seem to have the mental faculties to understand you are backing up the lowest-tier shitposter pol has seen in a while.

has anyone told you to stop dancing?

Attached: f229dcec3ef281d16a144f58c9358c9b51b4b701a68535fa0cc9cd9ef08b4bf8.jpg (912x1275, 275.99K)

i mean, not everything on shill bingo needs to be wrong. part of making a good lie is mixing truth with falsity. le 56% is in fact a shill meme. telling reddit or cuckchan to go the fuck back on the other hand is a staple of Holla Forums culture since the beginning. by mixing the two, they confuse newfags esp ones from fucking reddit or cuckchan

Ruined

Attached: attack_vectors_2 (1)

ruIecucks btfo

Attached: fa.gif (912x1275 322.67 KB, 275.99K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

If you only knew how sweet your despair tastes

"shill bingo" is absolute r/t_D nonsense. half of shill bingo claims that legitimate criticism/statements are from "shills" and most of the rest is just nonsense. you should kill yourself for autismically posting it. you're clearly nu-Holla Forums, since all the oldfags have indeed left

You don't have a job or a secured social life, do you?

Please cry harder.
*unzips pants*

ffuck off KIKE

Attached: fa2.gif (912x1275 499.93 KB, 276.11K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

Ok

Attached: fixd.png (255x345 273.88 KB, 100.37K)

more plz

Attached: organgrinder.jpg (912x1275 18.59 KB, 276.11K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

SLOVENIAN SHILLS STILL CRYING ABOUT MUH BINGO AND MUH SHARIABLOO WHEN THEY WORK FOR KUSHNER

IM JEW

Stay mad sperg.

Attached: Need some cream.jpg (550x209, 42.04K)

Attached: Anders-Bernhardt-Nielsen-and-his-pet-monkey-performing-in-Brisbane..jpg (912x1275 74.82 KB, 276.11K)

you know, if this "shitposter," as you call them, is indeed a "shill," as you claim, by even engaging with them you're giving them what they want.

but you do seem to lack the mental "faculties" and long-term experience with imageboards necessary to understand that. have you perhaps ever considered going back to reddit, or at least lurking 2 yrs before posting?

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

lmao.
I just want you to know I revel in your utter ruination.

It would be boring without it. It's like… I can't describe it but it makes me hard

Attached: unnamed (2)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

Get the fuck out, leddit.

spacing

this is how fucking retarded you are. this is the absolute state of nu-Holla Forums… I'm not joking. you need to go back to reddit or lurk 2 yrs before posting.

you should make a counter- shill bingo. one that takes into account all the TRSodomite, r/t_D and GOP shilling that goes on here. For instance, attempting to get people to engage in electoral politics. Holla Forums has always been against that. eceleb drama, which is getting more and more play on Holla Forums, used to be banned immediately. I'm sure you can think of a bunch more I can't. I rarely spend any time on Holla Forums anymore. As with the rest of the oldfags, I've moved on to greener pastures

you are implying that this is not exactly what i want as well. you saying "no fun allowed" doesn't make me instantly give a shit about your excuses. when you get a completely different viewpoint all of a sudden, have at least the decency to change your IP, you utter dolt.

*cough*

Attached: f229dcec3ef281d16a144f58c9358c9b51b4b701a68535fa0cc9cd9ef08b4bf8.jpg (736x736 276.11 KB, 148.83K)

It's yiddit, you fuckwad. "leddit" is tumblr terminology, just like "shitlord"

Feels good

Attached: 0c7.jpg (500x352, 35.79K)

SHILL BINGO DEBUNKED

you use that term, but you don't seem to know what it means. What I said was "don't feed the trolls," you autistic dipshit

then you are even more fucking retarded than i thought. you don't feed the trolls because the general thought was that they fucked off after a while. seeing as the first entire part of this thread and much more like it are just OP sucking his own cock, that doesn't really fucking apply. when you try to 'correct' someone, at least try to understand what the meaning behind it is. now fuck off, and as you told so many others, "lurk more". you definitely seem to need it.

oh, and OP:

Attached: f229dcec3ef281d16a144f58c9358c9b51b4b701a68535fa0cc9cd9ef08b4bf8.jpg (198x255 276.21 KB, 8.24K)

*CUMS ALL OVER YOUR GAY BOard**

Oy, citizens must serve.

Attached: Tardmudic Apprentice.jpg (1024x640, 76.56K)

heh

It isn't if you're doing for free.

Attached: For Free.gif (500x206, 480.25K)

this belongs here

Attached: thatslowshill.jpg (1074x1088, 266.2K)

This is autism. kek

Attached: Still Flapping.gif (350x350, 1.54M)

yeah prettymuch.

Wait, you actually think that this autist isn't dumb?

Yids in pissrael are REQUIRED to serve. They don't get the option of doing it for free or demanding appropriate pay for skills. As a yid he has to do the job regardless of how shit he is at it and how shit the pay is.

Attached: What the Fuck.gif (495x248, 934.33K)

based op
never stop triggering redditor trumpcucks, they are on full damage control now

Attached: CMeZ2zbU8AAH0AZ.jpg (318x322, 27.45K)

S E E T H I N G

Attached: b1b9e523bd340ee89dd0a2b25acec8b1c3c60e267d1bd7c4f07a00c2eaab1871.jpg (1157x772, 134.67K)

bumping this thread to trigger redditors who can't help but respond because they are fucking
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

Attached: 9d60b89fd59fd656de5db8202cbe07ea813d7af5981a9f24fe940a1c28f01825.jpg (442x293, 25.82K)

Attached: TrumpsOurGoy.jpg (1125x1659, 242.42K)

i dont get that one. was this bingo thing just one guy or a group, and who got doxxed, and whats that russian flag about?

Attached: 47d58416b0f6910811a1f3a8397ad9421ee734471d50d6db4b915ce19491e9ff (1)

Attached: images (2)

have a bump :)

Attached: xd.jpg (256x256, 13.92K)

maybe because you werent in the original thread
just one guy throwing an autist tantrum
this guy, his IP or something got baited and it turns out hes shitposting from some city in the country where trumps wife is from
apparently its a flag of slovenia, the country hes from. the coat of arms is wrong tho i think. i guess its a pun that the country is eastern bloc

speak of the devil >>11393345

What's the matter, does the word 'triggered' trigger you?

Attached: bypass.png (1074x876 95 B, 281.95K)

straight outta reddit LAMO

Attached: negated.jpg (271x186, 19.74K)

fucking nu-Holla Forums niggers.

Attached: 0ce9b5e07f0b54437623b44581a9be345a2aac5d80eb48a67af12002d1b8f204.gif (1080x1080, 492.69K)

so the shill bingo guy is some turboautist who likes trump bc he's from the same city as melania? that actually makes a lot of sense

Have this

Attached: maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg (735x551 44.47 KB, 94.89K)

I love your kwetching, keep it coming

Attached: infograph (1)

mcdonalds.com/ca/en-ca/careers/working-here.html

Attached: Pathway_to_Management_750x328.jpg (750x328, 173.37K)

Do you think your employers and the people behind them will let you live, now that you're of no value to them?

washingtonexaminer.com/david-brock-media-matters-founder-and-clinton-ally-suffers-heart-attack

Attached: lgR1gmo.jpg (2008x1882 3.98 MB, 755.35K)

Have a bump )

no thanks.

lol

Attached: 1488426243477.jpg (500x496 65.28 KB, 39K)

Attached: 1488425477998.png (500x515, 51.28K)

Imkikey is outright refusing to mod the board and blocked all jannies from doing same, he's suiciding the board with no survivors. Time to go lads.

Attached: 2efd02cf9ff.png (900x423, 62.24K)

He has a point. I'd be willing to be a mod during these hours. I live in Europe, so it's not a problem for me to check every now and again and clean this garbage.

Spamming the board won't make the left lose less, ShareBlue.

You have to know this is all futile, right? You're going to keep losing. Trump is going to keep winning. There is nothing you can do.

The best part is you people aren't smart enough to realize that you spamming us is the clearest indication that we're beating you.

So have your spam threads. Have your autistic rage at an mspaint bingo card. You know we're still winning.

Attached: A_c77a99_6551046.jpg (1200x1200, 162.2K)

Attached: c21ff3d6adb9bbefb06b76cbbf8b28e49ec948862be2c43ad24185e4a50ec085.png (245x224, 133.26K)

1) winning for (((who)))?
2) whats in it for him?

Hails put down the pockets apparently and back on duty
sys.8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

you realize we know when you are blatantly lying to our faces, don't you? please, for the love of your paycheck, at least try to make your narrative believable, jesus christ.

Thanks for posting those pics of men with monkeys only to have him spam that nessage over and over. I pissed myself laughing damn it

Lol I just made the bingo card because I knew it would enrage ShareBlue and noticed you spamming the exact same lines in every thread.

And boy howdy was it effective.
First you cucks screech about chess.
Now you're screeching about bingo.
All because some user spent a few minutes in MSPaint to make a silly little game.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x440, 163.44K)

You should add the word sweetie to it. Its a 100 percent perfect indicator.

you made it because you got so triggered by everyone BTFOing redditors that you had to make OC.
then you spammed it over every thread in the catalog hoping to get a response, so you could call that responsea succes.
if i drew a piece of shit in MSpaint and spammed it in every thread and then call anyone that tells me to fuck off a butthurt shill id be as retarded as you.
but because im not a NEET that has the time to shitpost allover the internet all the day im just gonna tell you to go back to reddit

Eh, the goal was to single out phrases used by most shills. "sweetie" is just used by the one poster.

though I'm sure if I do add it to the card they'll all start using it unironically.

But I thought you knew user…

I DO IT FOR FREI

Attached: A_93851e_6551046.jpg (1200x964, 126.75K)

Why are you sageing then?

Attached: 1521413613166.jpg (957x1094, 137.94K)

This

He won't spam CP because he is too much of a pussy.

FTFY cocksucker