Naughty Dog

So wait is the new Uncharted game a Last of Us spin off or what?

Or are the same two girls gonna be in everything now with different names?

DUDE DYKE LMAO

Fuck, i though it couldn't get worse than being a hollywood movie.

Its a hollywood movie about strong female lesbians who kill men in post apocalyptic world.

Hmm I wonder where they took their inspiration from

I'm surprised not really at how they made Chloe real fucking ugly. I remember her being hot in 2.
What's wrong with playing as a hot chick?

They aren't relatable to Female players. At least acknowledge who is making and controlling what is being made now.

This should explain the phenomenon.

Some user heorized that the time when Hennig and a bunch of others were shunted off Uncharted 4 was SJWs effectively taking over the company. From now on it's all socjus pandering and award bait until the merciful release of bankruptcy.

It's pretty much guaranteed they kicked out Hennig because she wouldn't play ball with the "industry is sexist" narrative, so NG kicks one of the female icons of the industry and replaces her with a fucking Jew.

Classic leftists.

isnt she working for EA?

Yeah, on some Star Wars game.

It's amazing how many people want to slap the label of feminist on themselves when to most people it translates as either 'boring cunt' or 'self righteous loud mouthed cunt'.

Shame if it's true. I like Uncharted 1 and 2, though I'd never say they're good games.
When I asked one of my friends who got Uncharted 4 why he liked it he said it was good. When I asked what made it good he couldn't really tell me.
Dunno what that says about the game, but it just stuck out to me.

I remember there being a rumor that it was the 1313 game, or at least it in a different form.

That's because there is no other kind of female character feminists will deem acceptable. Also, you end up with the simple quandary that a female character that is appealing to women is not the same kind of female character that is appealing to men (same applies to male characters too). So developers are forced to decide to what demographic they are going to pander to, and they mostly seem to default to the female one, despite all market research telling them that women do not play games.

It's because he's buying the brand, not the game proper. Also, NG games are made to be "experiences", not products with proper gameplay.

Heard the same. I would have hope if this wasn't nuSW and it wasn't being made by EA.

It's fucking dead user.
It's been dead since the first Uncharted game.

It's almost as if the key to getting what you want doesn't involve complaining.

Judging by the current state of gaming, and the world in general, throwing a tantrums has worked wonders for tumblr so far.

It's offensive to the womanly womanhood, somebody please post that screencap comparing men and women and the mountain top to reach.

This one?

Yes, thank you.

It has nothing to do with the character being less relatable, the problem is that straight men might enjoy it, that's the whole point of the "male gaze" theory. Nothing is inherently wrong with sexiness, but as soon as a presumed straight male enjoys the scene, the whole thing becomes "creepy", "objectifying" and thus harmful to all women.

The white knights who supported this shit are fucking faggots back then, and specially now, they deserve the rope.

It's only harmful to women insofar as it challenges their monopoly on male attention and subverts the beauty standards women themselves created and maintain. It's why feminists are going apeshit at the mere theoretical speculations of VR or robotic waifus. There is nothing more terrifying to a woman than the devaluing of her vagina in the eyes of men.

But I thought the underlying message of Last of Us was that trees, giraffes and shit are wonderful and would be even more wonderful if all humanity just went and died already.

Also, it's kind of a miracle that in the Last of Us you manage to stumble upon not one, but two homosexuals, this despite them making up less than 2% of the world's population.

The underlying message of TLoU is that humanity is insignificant and powerless to nature and it's wiles. It's a poorly delivered and ham fisted one, but it's there.

It's also surprising they found a nigger, since they're only 13% and dwindling thanks to black on black violence, sky rocketing STD rates and mass Fed Govt. sponsored abortions. But hey, who the fuck cares about reality? It's all about EQUALITY, REPRESENTATION AND DIVERSITY! WHOOOOT!

What is that Video Games have been the NuHollywood since 2010?

TOO HELL YOU SAY?

One thing that always weirded me out with most post-apoc fiction is the number of niggers and spics that survive. In any variant of societal collapse (but especially shit like nuclear war, zombies or viral outbreaks) cities will become death traps. Most of the spic and nigger populations are urban, which means most of them will die out in the opening weeks/months.

Those that survive will find themselves lost in a country that is not forced to pretend to like them anymore, and with most of their white allies dead in the cities as well, they're going to be left to the mercies of rural white populations that are not going to give a fuck about their plight, or simply victims to roving bands of white marauders out for easy prey.

Carpet munchers the Moviegame. And you know it will be praised again and again.

What a beautiful sentiment

Let's be honest, they've been this shit ever since COD2 with the whole "muh cinematic experience" bullshit being pushed and crammed down our throats. Even worse is the cancerous retards who have always been in our ranks who UNIRONICALLY enjoyed all of the early CoDs and MoH. BTW Band of Brothers was always superior, it's a shame what happened to that series.

You severely underestimate the pozz our country has user. Still though, with political correctness as an after thought many will finally assimilate, or die at the hands of the white rural majority. In an apocalypse tier scenario I predict the brownest of Sudacas and beaners will die. These are the ilk that just refuse to assimilate after all and have that shitty "us vs them" attitude.

Niggers will be killed by themselves, Sudaca/Beaner warlords and pissed off whites of course. Asians will probably be nearly extinct since they're only found in big city centers. Which would all absolutely be fucked in a scenario like the ones found in the game TLoU.

With that said I'm pissed off what they did with the cordyceps fungi. They turned into what could have been a STALKER like premise, to a shitty TPS with shitty stealth mechanics and even shittier puzzles.

I don't get it, why did they feel the need to revisit England when they already did it in Uncharted 3?

Not going to watch the video, but fuck, is The Arrival about dykes or something? I was actually interested in it.

It's just about STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN and Magic Science Man sidekick saving the day from AYYY LMAOs.

If that’s all the deeper it is (literally every film in the last 30 years), then I’ll pirate it like I planned. Thanks.

Fix'd that typo

Yup, as far as pozzed adaptations of sci fi go, The Martian is the least pozzed I've seen.

(((Neil Druckmann))) is cancer like his fellow (((choosen ones))).
I Hate that kike with a passion, can we meme his suicide?

I'd like to know who wanted to see Nadine again in another game. Will she be a stronk invincible noclip womyn like she was in Uncharted 4? That game was a mess. Neil Druckmann is a joke.

As long as there's an agenda to push, everything else is an afterthought.
That's (((Neil KIKEMANN))) for you.

You niggers should actually see the fucking movie before you start making statements about the plot, Forest Whitaker's not black science man who saves the day, he's an army general who almost fucks everything up at the end of the movie along with chinks and sandniggers. And it's not about saving the planet from ayy lmaos either.

So the nigger is an average General, point still stands, it's SCI FI DIVERSITY the film experience.