Murdoch Murdoch ask a question

OK I HAVE A MAJOR QUESTION FOR Holla Forums

Why would the jews wish to mix us with lower IQ humanoids? The common answer I hear is because (((they))) want to have a low IQ consumer class that's easy to control. I think this idea is bullshit. I think it's much more likely they are actually trying to rouse us into an all out war against the brown hordes. It makes no sense to me that Jews would profit from a Religion of Cuck™ic Europe. But what do they gain if they convince white goyim to destroy the muslim? It seems obvious.

Help me out here Holla Forums because I really feel like it's all just made up. They start pouring in all these subhumans into Europe. They allow them to rape and pillage. They continue to push anti white narratives. They keep pushing white men over the edge. Why? To destroy the subhumans. To destroy (((their))) enemies. What do they gain from a nigger horde? Nothing. What do they gain from whites? Luxury.

Prove me wrong Holla Forums.

Attached: 1516388226261.gif (222x533 808.86 KB, 70.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html
theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/the_bridge_with_Religion
bitchute.com/video/dpemPhKqlxIB
cheekyvideos.net/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Iovine
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/164537464#p164545369
archive.fo/W344y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They dont want us to have a war, if we dont have a war that means we die. I suspect you are a shill. 90 IQ slave race who knows nothing but work, its communism without having to kill all the intellectuals. Simple stuff, really.
Ill repeat that. Its communism - where the intellectuals (whites) are destroyed through mixing with non-whites, instead of through bullets and rope. Dont go against this, dont suggest we need to be passive or youre a fucking anti-white shill pushing white genocide by lack of defense. Any other time period wed be erasing this fucks from our society in self defense.
Listen to the video.

I am just the messenger don't shoot me.

>The common answer I hear is because (((they))) want to have a low IQ consumer class that's easy to control.
Eyup.
If they wanted that, they'd just do it.
Why would they want White goyim to destroy the Muslim? The Muslim is no threat to the Jew.
Israel has a Jewish population of ~6-7 million Jews.
Israel is surrounded by Muslim nations hostile to Israel with upwards of 200 million Muslims therein.
Yet, Israel remains. The Muslim is no threat, he is an inbred imbecile, easily cowed, easily distracted, easily pushed into conflict.
That's because you're stupid, or more likely, shilling.
To destroy Whites.
They could do that now.
>To destroy (((their))) enemies.
Whites are their enemies.
Slaves. Dogs.
Enemies. Wolves.

You proved nothing. You perceive nothing.

Well I just reported under defending Jews and denying genocide because thats what this amounts to. It says right in the Talmud that they have to kill the Germans off. They admit their goal is to brown whites out, Kalergi, Hooton etc.

Attached: Talmud-Orders-Extinction-Of-Whites.png (1534x1318, 789.95K)

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4299673,00.html

theamericanmuslim.org/tam.php/features/articles/the_bridge_with_Religion of Cuck™/0015436

Attached: Islam europe good jews.png (990x1582, 233.29K)

that's the entire point, you're dealing with 2,000+ years of schizophrenic jews trying to fulfill a prophecy, because they're so fucking crazy that they killed the guy who was supposed to be their messiah.

they are pulling this shit out of their ass, and then they have the audacity to say that anyone who says the idea that they want a low IQ slave race / to merge the goyim into one is crazy.

the jews have this idea of one-ness, and want everyone to be one except for them, because god chose them, and if you ask why you're a crazy anti-semite.

Why? we are all goyim to them. All goyim must become one.

They're doing it because crazy people don't have foresight - they think they effectively castrated Europe after WWII and they can do whatever they want to us.

Attached: 6d8a6a316ac0bdc6602e3e6865196c9cba41d5c2480d3c3c26addf3e04e890ef.jpg (863x630, 153.74K)

What is the significance of Murdoch Murdoch in this thread?

He asked the question and I am just the messenger.

It's more than just the Jews, and it's about more than mere demographics.

Reality is Zionist NWO couldn't care less about demographics. They want us all dead. They want mass, mass depopulation of everyone in order to achieve a more manageable population size to more efficiently exploit.

Also, with advancing life extension tech, they have a whole different set of priorities than we do.

Because they want to wipe the Aryan race from existence.

You're an utter retard. As expected of a Murdoch Murdoch fan.

I see but don't you think they will use communism again to get to despotism?

bitchute.com/video/dpemPhKqlxIB

It's all about laying out a plan with the most potential successful outcomes. In all cases, white population will be thinned out. In all cases, races will be pitted against us whites each other, while the jew laughs from the sidelines. In all cases, we will be totally incapable of fighting the jew, as we're already too busy fighting ourselves/mudslimes/coons or bugmen. Meanwhile our culture is being seriously eroded, so we basically have nothing to return to afterwards. We will be set back both culturally (media degeneracy) and naturally (racemixing/obese), whilst the jew gets stronger.
At least, that's my take on it.

Bump. This has been a question of mine for quite some time. (((They))) have become masters at the long game. What is (((their))) ultimate plan?

Why war is one of the things they do best. If they can start a war against Europe and Religion of Cuck™ specifically the ones that (hypothetically cause it cannot happen now) they control ISIS and The Muslim brotherhood don't you think it would be possible?

Move the mudslimes out of Greater Israel, dilute the European bloodlines and bad goy nation-states. Two birds with one stone.

Jews acted as (((manageress))) and (((bureaucrats))) for the muslim hordes for centuries. Given they aim to be at the top of almost every nation with nukes, their position is far more secure now.

Nazi Germany was the most technologically advanced nation of its time. Those nazis sure could build rockets. But was the "luxury" or technological gain worth it for the jew? Of course not. The parasite cares not for the health of its host, only for in as much as it benefits its own survival . Jews can't survive a world of Woke White Goyim . They can survive as middlemen and "shadow-leaders" in a world of african-arab subhumans .

You're a shill.

sup my nigga. love your gay little cartoons.

I think jews just hate whites and their jealousy drives them to destroy us as much as they can. kikes may be tricky and come up with plans to get sheckels, but they still dont bother thinking that far ahead. They dont care that they doom future jews to be killed by muslim niggers and assorted savages, they just hate white people right now so thats what drives them. I dont think jews have a master plan for over 100 years from now, I believe jews jew from an animal-like instincts.

The story of cain and abel tells you everything you need to know. Seriously.

Well they need us to have Middle Easterners here, otherwise the average Northern European and North American would forget about the region entirely. Most people don't give a shit about what happens in Pakistan or Iraq - it's just the State of Israel that has as real vested interest in it, especially when the Americas has more than enough oil and natural gas to tell the Saudis to go fuck themselves.

It's all so we feel compelled to help build Greater Israel - so we feel, a sense of familiar malaise when they condemn Assad for being a war criminal. It's just to keep things predictable and in the interest of the Zionist state.

They want to dance the Hegelian Two-Step all the way to top of the human food chain.

;^)

A war between Europe and Pisslam would result in Pisslam being swiftly annihilated. The kikes want their pet mudslimes to destroy Europe, not for Europe to destroy their pet mudslimes. This is Holla Forums 101 stuff. Like I said, you're retarded.

did you just reply to yourself?

I added something.

Simple
Retards are easier to control
Now fuck off.

Jews are not strategic thinkers. They are only tactical thinkers. There is no grand strategy. They just hate whites and they use their set of tactics to inflict damage to whites.

This. The mudslimes are easy enough for the Kikes to handle. They can ally with corrupt/crypto-kike leaders (just look at Saudi, in the Kike's pocket while it's citizens are fed lies), and if that fails just use the superior firepower our cucked governments have provided them with to slaughter sandniggers without mercy. The only thing holding them back right now is the need to appear proper and play by the rules of the current international system - and that is mostly because of us.

White Christians, on the other hand, are a direct obstacle to their ultimate goal of global hegemony, which is rooted deep within the concept of "God's chosen people" at the very heart of Judaism itself. We offend them by our very existence and stubborn refusal to be their slaves. They simply cannot achieve their desired outcome as long as we continue to exist, which is why they continue to devise ways to subvert and destroy us. When communism failed, the next plan was to breed us out.

The Chinks and Japs will be next on the list after us, then it's a fait accompli.

I see thanks

What if it's either or both? As long as you don't say who is doing it they are fine with whatever happens. War or interbreeding both result in the demise of everyone except them in control.
Only naming, shaming, and removal of the controllers will result in anything different. Ever.

They want a mixed mongrel race that's smart enough to enable luxury but dumb enough to stay bluepilled AND a war to reduce current whites on the battlefield while niggers stay home and racemix with white girls who have a lack of men, while simultaneously removing bad goys in the middle east. One reason does not exclude the other.

The plan isn't to infest Europe with niggers, but with Sunni muzlets. Sunni muzlets are intelligent enough to do the serving for the kikes, but are too stupid to realise how they are being fucked over by the kikes. A so called antisemitic muzlet was confused when I told him the kikes in Israel are behind ISIS a couple of weeks ago.

Because perverting and ruining things is funny to them.

That is untrue. The kikes are doing everything they can to submit the goyim to worldwide communism and to summon the diabolical jewish messiah by building the third temple. Do you know why the kike MSM is allowing anti muslim bullshit? The kikes want to destroy the Al Aqsa Mosque and need a willing huwhite goyim to do so. The kikes are stirring up anti muslim sentiment in Europe and Northern America on purpose. Of course it is conflicting, but the kikes have a solution. Muzlets in huwhite countries are good, but muzlets in the Middle-East, which is their home of course, are somehow bad.

The answer Murdoch Murdoch, was given in the great GET

Attached: serveimage.png (1424x1883, 1010.42K)

I added the pictures, but the posts were screen grabs from when it happened

look at what the talmud says about non-jews
not what the kikes SAY it says, because one of the core tenets of the talmud is that kikes lie to non-jews about the talmud.

long story short: kikes think that they are the "chosen" people and that everyone else is a soulless golem whose only purpose is to become the slaves of the jews. (and many other horrible things)
No one who believes in the talmud, or who follows rabbis, or who defends the secrets of those who do can be anything other than evil.
the talmud is objectively evil. any sane person with a reasonable grasp on what it says MUST come to this conclusion, because it is simply the truth.
stop expecting kike plans to be logical or sensible
everything the kikes do is colored by this central tenant of their "religion"

in the kike "heart" everyone who is not of their tribe is their enemy. the kikes have a particular hatred of White people because we created such prosperous and powerful nations, and because they are terrified of a White uprising against them.
So they will stop at nothing to tear us down.
any way that this can help their plans will be worked on by them, but the core reason is not logic

the jews want to genocide the White people because they hate and fear us.
of course, saul alinsky 101: they accuse US of being the monsters.

But even if we let it go now and we leave the planet it will still reach us one day. Pure evil can never really be destroyed these guys need to be genocided or thrown to a moon prison with no escape. For all humanity to remember that the moon is the prison to the worst period of human kind the period when people didn't care about each other. They shall be defeated off course but I don't know when will this movement win or will it fail like every other movement before it.

I see but this time there will be no mercy from our side.

Both OP. A Jew is a member of the Synagogue of Satan, they worship Lucifer. All the satanic crap stems from the Jewish books, the Jewish books came from Egypt (the original multi culti cess pit which collapsed) and the Egyptians got it from Sumeria, Sumeria got it from God knows where, probably some ancient advanced civilization. They keep finding pyramids all over the place like China (which has been proven) and South America and maybe even Antarctica (speculation).

Point being is this, the Jew is a global Minority but somehow has survived the ages and repeatedly dominated their enemies, all without ever having mass numbers or military strength. In their books, anyone who does not follow Gods Law, or the Jewish Gods law is a Goyim, a Goyim is "an animal" and their book says all animals are subservient to the Jew. This is repeated in the Old Testament of the Bible, also a Jewish book, "man shall have dominion over the earth and all the animals."

The Jew one ups the Old testament though and instead of considering animals as dogs and monkeys, the Jew sets out to CREATE ANIMALS OUT OF MEN. They do this by purposely setting the culture to promote sinful acts and any man or women who falls into this sinful life, become an animal to the Jew, and therefore can be fed upon by the Jew without karmic consequences for them. This is laid out in the Torah and other books, such as sex with a Goyim is not a sin ect ect.

The biggest vampire mechanization of the Jewish Synagogue of Satan is Jewish interest banking.

tl;dr: Jews make men sin so they can feed off them without karmic consequences.

============

What does this have to do with race-mixing? Jews consider niggers animals and any white man who fucks an animal is an animal themselves. They also want the Goyim to destroy themselves in mutual destruction and if white non animals get destroyed in the process, they don't care, the animal Goyim did it, not them. The Jews need Golem to act in the interest of the Jew. It why they skirt military service. Their kinda like devil Buddhists who manipulate their enemy to work for them.

Also, they want whites to wipe out Sand niggers so they can have Greater Israel. Its why the Alt-Lite is constantly saying "I'm not racist b-but those Muslims AM I RIGHT???" and are allowed their you-tube channels ect ect. Sometimes they get half censored to make the act look good while real Nationalist get the ban hammer x1000 and subverted in months.

I am in love
With what we are
Not what we should be
And I am, I am starstruck
With every part
Of this whole story
So if it's just tonight
The animal inside
Let it live and die
Like it's the end of time
Like everything inside
Let it live and die
This is our last chance
Give me your hand
'Cause our world is spinning at the speed of light
The night is fading
Heart is racing
Now just come love me like we're gonna die
Oh
I'm not asleep
I'm up for the fight
Into the magic
And I don't want the concrete
I am alive
It comes with the tragic
So if it's just tonight
The animal inside
Let it live and die
This is our last chance
Give me your hand
'Cause our…

check em

You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you
Help me
I broke apart my insides
Help me
I've got no soul to sell
Help me
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself
I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything
Help me
Tear down my reason
Help me
It's your sex I can smell
Help me
You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god
Through every forest above the trees
Within my stomach scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive

What do they gain from the nigger horde? Slaves
What do they gain from whites? They've already got it all.

Wait, this channel is up? I thought those commies got their revenge after their channels were taken down.

I see so how can we defeat the ultimate evil that is in our doorstep more like builded the foundations of the ground that we live in, it actually sounds pretty impossible. But there has to be a way. I think somebody must have already found the way to defeat them.

cheekyvideos.net/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Iovine

The victory is spiritual and goes beyond matter and time, their is no total victory in the physical realm.

Dosen't mean we can't try harder than Hitler though =)

to be more specific as above so below, as within so without.

As we change hearts in minds here on earth things will arrange themselves as to improve the situation. Their may be some flash points on the path though, like WW2.

I am sure our souls have had worse than this.At least if we can't defeat them in this realm we will go to the 4th dimension.

Your theory doesn't explain why did they open the gates for muslim conquest in Spain 1.3k years ago.
Jews feel the need to fuck over the gentiles. They don't think like you or me. They repudiate beauty, western values and western lives. There's a reason why they have been expelled so many times, and it's not usury or religion.

Attached: judaism_frankfurt_school.jpg (603x619 129.38 KB, 84.65K)

(((They))) have been at war with the white race since time immemorial. This is a conflict that goes back thousands of years. It's not a (((conspiracy 'theory'))), it's fact, it's history. Jews are the original hateful bigoted racists. How anyone make sense of that?

Jews get by with this because they religiously practice hypocrisy, and nice as we are, we believe them. But Jews are also paranoid that we are onto them. And increasingly, we are. For this reason, they have to ever ramp up the rhetoric: gun control, open immigration, fawning support for Israel, calling out 'racism', on and on the merry-go-round goes, ever driving the goy into self-destruction.

They do it because they cannot stop. If ever they did own up to what they been doing, the popular backlash would wipe them out.

Attached: write it in the sky.jpg (2480x3508 2.58 MB, 99.89K)

They want whites gone, and miscegenation is the path of least resistance. Personally I don't think it relates directly to IQ. It is about spirit, and the incompatibility between certain "spirits" and (((systems of control))). The vast majority of humans, including most whites, are almost perfectly predictable. Most are in fact so predictable that they live the exact same daily routine 5-6 days a week, with a separate weekly-repeating routine for weekends, perhaps breaking this routine once a year for a 2 week "holiday", which for most is just another annual routine. They are very easy to manipulate and will respond to specific stimuli with known corresponding actions. You can make them do whatever you want, including killing other people in cold blood, handing over thier children to strangers, and destroying the very environment that sustains them, using money, power, status or sex. Any resistance can be neutralized easily by a simple readjustment of material inputs. Sexual frustration causing defiance? Simply relax sexual mores or inject some porn or prostitution. Dissatisfaction with a lack of achievement or social status, give them reality TV and facebook. Etc, etc.
However, there is a chaotic element within humanity. It exists within everyone, but in most is so weak it is essentially meaningless. This chaotic element is hard to define, but draws people away from the material, and toward abstractions. Philosophy, ideology, faith, honour, nation, race, kinship, ancestry, legacy, pride, duty, stoicism, decency, health, dignity, morality, and so on. These abstractions are "chaotic" because they produce unpredictable behavior and reactions, often the exact opposite reactions to material stimuli, and consequently frustrate and ultimately destroy (((material systems of control))). A nationalist offered money by the jew to betray his people, could well kill the jew on the spot. A wise man will refuse the drugs, toxic foods, and easy pleasures that would otherwise make him weak and pliable, and thus remain strong and able to resist.
A one world system of total control over humanity can not tolerate this chaotic element. It requires complete, universal submission to materialism. And this element just so happens to exist most abundantly within whites, so they gotta go.

They hate us.
Don't expect any rationality.

Attached: 1402598927062.jpg (1200x1200 467.94 KB, 425.62K)

To serve the interests of their people above all else and rule all gentiles as they were promised by God.

They unironically want world domination. Their main vehicles for this today are the US and Israel

Most jews believe that when it's just them and brown hordes on earth, that their messiah will appear. Another, smaller group believe that, they together are the messiah. Anyway OP isn't Murdoch and just a faggot.

user our departure from Earth is not a permanent one. It is written on the boards that we will return and reclaim our home in the ensuing hyper war.

Attached: memes.png (1289x182 129.54 KB, 13.44K)

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/164537464#p164545369
He appeared here.

Well here comes the Imperium of the Aryan man.

jews profit from wars, retard. they've been doing this for a long time

you need to stop thinking of "the jews" as one huge monolithic bloc with a well-laid-out scheme for world domination that always goes according plan 100% of the time. instead, just think of them as people that are raised to be extremely ethnocentric and ruthless. that's it. they are all only out for themselves and many of them have greatly differing ideas of what they should do in this or that instance. but, in the end, they always act extremely ruthlessly against the goyim and try to do what is best for themselves to the best of their knowledge. that's all it takes for a group to survive.

granted, they have a limited number of time-tested tricks they use, and they have leaders, thinkers, rabbis, magazines etc that help coordinate their actions, but in general you have to think of it in the way I stated above

The Zionists want Whites to fight mudslimes, who ever wins the Zionists have one less enemy and hopefully finish off the other with ease. If the mudslimes stopped fighting the West they would invade Israel again and probably the Saudis for good measure. If Whites stopped fighting mudslimes they would usurp the central banks and conglomerates. Guns turn inwards when there's no apparent external threat, traitors are rooted out very quickly.
The jews are extremely powerful because they control the central banks, thus capital, so they control all conglomerates and want to force everyone into one giant public society that they use to leverage loans from. They also have a lot nuclear weapons and have threatened to blown up the world if they were to ever be usurped.

Holla Forums does not like to admit that are multiple factions at play and that we're being manipulated through clickbait and jingoism, we need to start learning how to turn jewish assets into liabilities. The reality is the jews rent friends and if the money, propaganda or blackmail dried up they would become the jews' worst enemies.

Attached: to hell with the ring wing.png (594x519, 277.44K)

They know we're superior to them, they had to inter-breed with us in order to be able to compete , they consider their own advantage is in being totally unscrupulous and ruthless.

Their entire motivation is in the control of others and dominance, whether through financial means or mind control methodology, they cannot stand anything to be outside of their control and exploitation, thus they look to destroy those population groups that would never accept their open global domination but rather do their own thing.

Jews believe, as per Judaism, their messiah will be born into a multicultural Edom. To them, Edom is Rome, and by extension, the entire West. By flooding the West with nonwhites and promoting miscegenation they are turning Edom into this multicultural society in an attempt to bring about their messiah so they can rule over all goyim. Add to this a grudge being held over their exile at the hands of Rome, again with the entire West being an extension of Rome.

It's really that simple. White genocide is being predicated on their bogus religion and a 2000 year old grudge.

Miguel Serrano on Jews

archive.fo/W344y

This

Attached: Arch_Titus,_Forum_Romanum,_Rome,_Italy.jpg (2115x1362 1.02 MB, 1013.3K)

honestly, I think a lot of it is just pure Ethnic hatred. They hate whites, they hate us for driving them out of our countries so many times and for the supposed "Holo-cost".

the race mixing serves 2 purposes- to destroy the white race and also to make sure we have no clear ethnic identity. Without an ethnic identity we can't have a singular coherent goal. How can we drive the jews out again if their are so many other groups who also need to be driven out. the jew can breathe easily knowing he is not the only foreigner. like a weeding a garden of weeds

Attached: 3d2dd9200b169a9741fef1f24a9b24a9854322ca20ef29eda0b90e14720ed443.png (800x600, 244.56K)

Being redpilled ain't easy, all I can do it wait for the lights to go out. Still working on a family, got a trad qt who's pretty into me.

Attached: robotmarch.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

I suddenly have the urge to make an army of millions of robots and attack all the nuke stations on earth why is that?

It's also the fact that whites are better than them. They are the beta who looks at the Chad and wants him dead.

Asians and spics see whites as stronger and more attractive and aspire to be white. Kikes look at their betters with envy and hatred.

They constantly propagate the myth of their IQs being higher, they want to humiliate white women sexually and white men physically.

First, Jews don't have a higher IQ. Why? Because IQ tests are not randomly sampled with Jews. They conveniently leave out their lower bell curved kin. Look at the average IQ of Israel. Next, why would they want to mate with Whites? Because the Jewish bloodline is so inbred and riddled with genetic disorders that if they did not mix, it would kill them off in just a few generations.

Attached: 3e310484713985e8839fa9643ada1e18d71b0d1ad19bb84557670497102d10f8.png (319x240, 134.53K)